All About You Entertainment Reviews

20 Reviews for All About You Entertainment

All About You Entertainment 1
All About You Entertainment 2

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2018

Brandon was the DJ for my wedding and he was awesome! Made sure everything went smoothly, very friendly, and knows what he is doing! Everyone at my wedding loved him!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2018

Patrick, (DJ Mayhem), was hands down the BEST decision my husband and I made for our wedding day, music was perfect, the vibe was incredible, he knew how to keep the people on the dance floor and having fun! The company name is all about you entertainment and that’s exactly what happened, he made sure the groom and I ate (I know, right) he checked on us personally through the night and brought my water with out being asked. If I could give a higher review than 5 stars I would in a heartbeat. My advice to couples looking for a d.j. Is to hire these guys, and have them do everything! ceremony and reception, trust me it’s worth every penny spent! 10/10 would recommend to anyone! Thank you Patrick from the bottom of our hearts! -The Minadeo’s

Sent on 09/05/2018

Kassi · Married on 06/23/2018

Brandon Stray was PHENOMENAL to work with! He walked us through the whole night every step of the way. The music choices were great and our dance floor was packed the whole night! After our wedding, we had several compliments on how smooth the night went and how awesome the DJ was. I would highly recommend All About You Entertainment to anyone having a big event!

All About You Entertainment 3
    All About You Entertainment 4
    Sent on 06/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

Used them for my daughter 's as well as my own. Dj was very perfessional and explained everything very well. I would use them again.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Angie · Married on 05/26/2018

Phenomenal service!!! We hired AAYE for our wedding - we were not disappointed! Brandon personally handled our wedding from ceremony to reception & everything went so smoothly. The guests never missed a beat on the dance floor! Very accommodating and helpful, even as I made a bunch of last minute changes right before the wedding. We highly recommend Brandon and will definitely be using AAYE's services again!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Patricia · Married on 10/28/2017

Dance floor was always packed!!! Need i say more?! Brandon was absolutely amazing! He kept the wedding and reception organized. He was a delight to work with, taking the time to get to know my daughter and her fiance so he could play music to their tastes. We also hired their wedding coordinator, Katrina. She worked tirelessly the day of the wedding to make sure everything was just how we wanted it. At the last minute we hired Thom who had a photo booth which was a terrific addition. I cannot say enough to praise this company and staff. Thank you all for making my daughters wedding PERFECT!

Sent on 11/07/2017

All About You Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It is our mission to make sure everyone has a great time at the wedding. We were glad to assist in coordination of the wedding, photo booth, and of course the Music!! We are so happy for your daughter and your new son-in-law!
    -Brandon Stray (DJ Stray) AKA Bruno lol

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2016

Very pleased with service. Our DJ Patrick was great!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Mary · Married on 08/13/2016

I was over the top pleased with the DJ and was honored that the owner himself did my wedding. He played the songs I requested and the ones I did not want played he honored and in between he played great danceable music. I would use them every chance I had and highly recommend them,

Sent on 08/31/2016

The guys were great to work with, even when we were picky and had our own playlist ready! They were great about changes in the schedule (moving up certain songs and dances, requests, etc.)

Sent on 10/06/2015

Great company. Brandon was very professional and worked with us to help customize our wedding to what we wanted. We were also able to add lighting for an additional cost. Which was nice when your on a budget, you don't have to have a lot.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Timothy · Married on 12/13/2014

Ian was probably the best DJ I have ever seen, his skill at catering the mix of young and old at the wedding was amazing. At no time did we have even a second of "dead air" the Dance floor was always full much to his skill.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2014

I found AAYE through the Headlands 4th of July parade a few years ago and decided to give them a call while I was shopping around for DJs. Brandon was quick to call back, we set up an appointment and bam! He laid everything he'd do/we need on the table and he was a great communicator. Absolutely fantastic, and super nice! Believe me, if we need a DJ for anything, we are coming back :)

Sent on 02/19/2015

Peter · Married on 10/18/2014

We may not have hired AAYE to be our wedding planner, but our DJ wound up doing a fantastic job of making sure our wedding was amazing. By making sure events happened in the right sequence, our guests' energy levels were always right where they needed to be. I can honestly say that without his experience and all-around charisma our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. AAYE was also very professional while still being friendly and flexible.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Chanda · Married on 08/23/2014

We had DJ Stray at our wedding on August 23, 2014 and he did an amazing job! He was very professional and available whenever we had questions. His website to add songs for our wedding playlist was helpful and easy to use. He was on-time to the venue and his set-up was beautiful including the lights. I would recommend AAYE to anyone.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Jacob · Married on 06/21/2014

All About You Entertainment was easy and great to work with for our wedding! Our DJ went above and beyond our expectations and helped make our night special. I would recommend them to anyone for any event!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Angela · Married on 07/05/2013

Very professional and did a great job!! I would recommend to any of my friends or family.

Sent on 07/08/2013

All About You Entertainment more than exceeded our expectations when it came to hiring a DJ service! Their experience & professionalism are second to none. Unlike some DJ Services, AAYE does an outstanding job of putting the customer first! I would reccomend AAYE to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Dennis · Married on 03/23/2013

You did such a great job at our wedding. Many thanks go out to you and your team for making our day special. Everyone loved you guys and were really amazed about the job you did.

My mother also would like to add. "You were a lot of fun and I enjoyed him being there."
    "I did not know him going there, but he was part of the family by the time we left."
    "I would hire him in a minute if any other events come up."

Love Mr. and Mrs. Wallace

Sent on 03/26/2013

Suzanne · Married on 02/22/2013

We enjoyed him very much! They were prompt, they asked us on certain things and listened to our answers. He was personable and very friendly.

Sent on 03/09/2013

Corie · Married on 03/22/2014

Did everything we asked for! Would definitely refer to friends and family.

Sent on 02/23/2015