15 Reviews for All About You Entertainment

Photobooth (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
15 All About You Entertainment Reviews

Dance floor was always packed!!! Need i say more?! Brandon was absolutely amazing! He kept the wedding and reception organized. He was a delight to work with, taking the time to get to know my daughter and her fiance so he could play music to their tastes. We also hired their wedding coordinator, Katrina. She worked tirelessly the day of the wedding to make sure everything was just how we wanted it. At the last minute we hired Thom who had a photo booth which was a terrific addition. I cannot say enough to praise this company and staff. Thank you all for making my daughters wedding PERFECT!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Patricia, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Very pleased with service. Our DJ Patrick was great!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was over the top pleased with the DJ and was honored that the owner himself did my wedding. He played the songs I requested and the ones I did not want played he honored and in between he played great danceable music. I would use them every chance I had and highly recommend them,

Profile Picture Mary, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The guys were great to work with, even when we were picky and had our own playlist ready! They were great about changes in the schedule (moving up certain songs and dances, requests, etc.)

Profile Picture User5291822, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great company. Brandon was very professional and worked with us to help customize our wedding to what we wanted. We were also able to add lighting for an additional cost. Which was nice when your on a budget, you don't have to have a lot.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ian was probably the best DJ I have ever seen, his skill at catering the mix of young and old at the wedding was amazing. At no time did we have even a second of "dead air" the Dance floor was always full much to his skill.

Profile Picture Timothy, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I found AAYE through the Headlands 4th of July parade a few years ago and decided to give them a call while I was shopping around for DJs. Brandon was quick to call back, we set up an appointment and bam! He laid everything he'd do/we need on the table and he was a great communicator. Absolutely fantastic, and super nice! Believe me, if we need a DJ for anything, we are coming back :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We may not have hired AAYE to be our wedding planner, but our DJ wound up doing a fantastic job of making sure our wedding was amazing. By making sure events happened in the right sequence, our guests' energy levels were always right where they needed to be. I can honestly say that without his experience and all-around charisma our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. AAYE was also very professional while still being friendly and flexible.

Profile Picture Peter, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

We had DJ Stray at our wedding on August 23, 2014 and he did an amazing job! He was very professional and available whenever we had questions. His website to add songs for our wedding playlist was helpful and easy to use. He was on-time to the venue and his set-up was beautiful including the lights. I would recommend AAYE to anyone.

Profile Picture Chanda, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All About You Entertainment was easy and great to work with for our wedding! Our DJ went above and beyond our expectations and helped make our night special. I would recommend them to anyone for any event!

Profile Picture Jacob, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Did everything we asked for! Would definitely refer to friends and family.

Profile Picture Corie, 3/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very professional and did a great job!! I would recommend to any of my friends or family.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/5/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All About You Entertainment more than exceeded our expectations when it came to hiring a DJ service! Their experience & professionalism are second to none. Unlike some DJ Services, AAYE does an outstanding job of putting the customer first! I would reccomend AAYE to anyone for any occasion!

Profile Picture User3345136, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You did such a great job at our wedding. Many thanks go out to you and your team for making our day special. Everyone loved you guys and were really amazed about the job you did.

My mother also would like to add. "You were a lot of fun and I enjoyed him being there."
"I did not know him going there, but he was part of the family by the time we left."
"I would hire him in a minute if any other events come up."

Love Mr. and Mrs. Wallace

Profile Picture Dennis, 3/23/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We enjoyed him very much! They were prompt, they asked us on certain things and listened to our answers. He was personable and very friendly.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 2/22/13, 1 Review