All About The Music Reviews

78 | Richmond, VA

78 Reviews for All About The Music

Tim R · Married on 10/27/2018

Scott did a fantastic job at our wedding!!

It was wonderful working with Scott! We used Scott for our wedding. He was extremely helpful and very responsive during the planning process. Additionally, Scott did a fantastic job being master of ceremony for the wedding reception. His selection of music was great and our guest were dancing the whole night. We give Scott our highest recommendation! It was an absolute pleasure working with him.

Jeff Bennett · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Service!

Scott did a great job. Kept the evening moving along, and was able to make adjustments as the timeline shifted a little. We were very pleased with his service.

Kyle W · Married on 10/06/2018

A great choice!

Scott was a great choice for our wedding DJ. He did a great job playing songs we wanted during the reception and also flawlessly executed playing music during our ceremony.

Best of all, he was extremely responsive to any and all questions we had throughout the planning process. Thanks again Scott!

Eileen · Married on 03/30/2018

Scott was very professional and flexible in working with us. We are an older couple and our wedding was more laid back, but he provided a lot of guidance for us and helped us be more organized. He even found a sound effect we wanted! His pricing is reasonable and he was very flexible about last minute requests. He was so easy to work with, an absolute pleasure.

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

Scott was wonderful! He was easy to work with, and our guests had a great time. He had good suggestions and helped the reception go smoothly. We were very pleased with his services.

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Scott was an amazing Dj. He was very accommodating for our wedding. He was very willing to take music request by the adults and the kiddos. Was always willing to let my niece have the mic whenever she wanted to sing is a song. Overall we were very satisfied with him. He didn't just stick to one type of music, he was able to read the crowd and determined awesome dance songs. We highly recommend All About The Music

Lindsey · Married on 07/08/2017

Scott is so helpful and easy to work with! He answers questions in a timely manner. He is able to start the party and keep it going, playing music to appeal to all ages! We had a great time, and are thankful that he was a part of our wedding day!

Dan · Married on 04/01/2017

For our wedding, we wanted the dance floor to be going all night. Scott succeeded at doing that. He also found the obscure songs we wanted, was easy to work with, responsive, helpful, and got everything done without any difficulty.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2016

Scott is very professional. He had many great ideas when I wasn't sure what songs to pick for certain parts of my ceremony. You can tell that he is very experienced. Also, it was clear during our reception that he enjoys what he does, he knew which songs to play to keep my guests dancing and to keep the flow of my reception smooth. I would highly reccomend him.

• Camden273

Camden · Married on 10/22/2016

We were beyond happy with the services that Scott performed! We were looking for someone professional, yet fun. He kept the dance floor moving all night long! It was so important to my husband and I to find someone that can keep the dance floor moving but not be too loud or out there. Scott was awesome on all accounts of his performance. He met with me many times and always cleared up any questions about song choices/pronounciation of names to ensure that everything was perfectly how we wanted it to be. It was a beautiful night, and I'm so very thankful for Scott playing a part in that.

Virginia · Married on 10/15/2016

Scott was great! Before the event, he was really responsive to emails. He also sent a really great planning form that made it easy not to leave out any major parts of the reception. Then during the wedding, people were on the dance floor all night! He played a great variety of music that pleased young and "senior" guests alike. He's an all-around great DJ, and I'd recommend him to anyone.

Aimee · Married on 10/02/2016

Scott, from All About The Music, performed the music for both our ceremony and reception. He really listened to my non-traditional music desires and created the wedding of my dreams on the music side. He provides excellent services and makes things easy. Wedding planning is stressful and he helped to make things smoother. We were thankful to have found him. In short, he's helpful and easy going and made our wedding our dream come true.

Amy · Married on 10/01/2016

We didn't even know where to begin our search for a DJ when my husband and I started planning our wedding. We found Scott thru theknot, and I am so glad we did! He is organized, professional, and easy going all in one. When he was unfamiliar with some songs we wanted played for our ceremony-- he walked us thru the necessary steps to send him a video that he could then convert into our desired song. Scott also played the best selection of music to get our guests on the dance floor, and stay there all night! We had many guests tell us how impressed they were with our selection-- thanks Scott!

Peter · Married on 09/18/2016

The service that Scott provided was perfect. Communication was fast and timely. He asked questions when needed and was very flexible. He played the songs/artists that we requested and kept the party going all night long and even played an extra when the guests wanted more. I highly recommend using Scott for any of your DJ needs.

• Y

Y · Married on 09/17/2016

Scott did a great job at our [backyard] wedding. He was laid-back but professional, on-time, and even came a little bit early to set-up and accommodate our need for him to have his area all set up so there were no interruptions during our ceremony. Our wedding was non-traditional in areas and Scott was great about navigating the territory.

Scott was very easy to work with. He was flexible. He had to set 2 areas for us, for ceremony and reception. Our family and friends requested songs with no problem. He was very professional.

Angelina · Married on 04/30/2016

Scott provided ceremony and reception music for my wedding, and did an excellent job. He catered to my requests for the reception, but was ready to accommodate requests when the guests wanted to start dancing.

Communication was prompt during the planning process as well.

Erin · Married on 04/23/2016

My husband and I were looking for an intuitive, professional, laid-back and flexible DJ for our ceremony and reception. Scott was all four! Even in our first meeting, we felt that we had found our DJ. He did a wonderful job with our outdoor ceremony including providing a microphone for our officiant. He did an amazing job getting our guests on the dance floor without seeming forceful, it felt very natural. He was polite, organized, punctual and able to adapt to our venue seamlessly. We would recommend his services for any event!

Bonnie · Married on 11/21/2015

Great professional, friendly dj. Highly recommend. Did great job. Accepted guest requests. Just ran out time ..., wished we had one more hour to dance.

• I

Ivy · Married on 11/21/2015

Scott was very professional, helped us create a great playlist, and make people dance for as long as possible. Worked very well with event coordinators, and was very kind. He made my wedding day very special, and fun for all my family and friends. They are still talking about how great of a time they had.

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2015

Scott did a fantastic job. We were very particular about the music and had a list of what we wanted and didn't want. Scott put it all together in a way that worked out perfectly. Very professional and committed to making the event customized to us. We heard multiple compliments about the music and how well it fit in with our event.

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

Scott did a wonderful job at our wedding. He was very detailed oriented, on time, and quick to respond. He even called me a few days before our wedding to go over everything one last time to make sure everything was right. The guests at our wedding were reluctant to get on the dance floor and he was able to get everyone up and dancing! I received a lot of compliments about him at the wedding from friends and family. I highly recommend Scott and would definitely use him again.

Alexandria · Married on 09/26/2015

09/26/15 - Wedding (King William, VA)

Scott did a great job. He was professional from the get go. He also followed up with us several times to make sure we got him the information he needed. We had a set music list and timeline we wanted and he worked well with that. Our ceremony music started a song or two late; but that may be that we didn't communicate well that we were ready to walk out. I think that's the only thing we should have gone through more thoroughly during our meeting with him. The music seemed like it could have been a drop louder; but that may be my personal preference. Scott showed up early, set up quickly and began playing pre-ceremony music early while guests arrived which was nice. He's very professional and checked with us first to make sure it was ok for him to take a few guest requests, which we were totally fine with. Overall he did a great job.

Gavin · Married on 08/30/2015

Scott was absolutely the best dj I have ever heard hands down.