All About Flowers Reviews

All About Flowers 1
All About Flowers 2
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect, hassle free, and helpful

The flowers I ordered for my wedding were exactly what I pictured and the process was so easy and flexible! So happy I picked this place!! Highly recommend for anyone who loves greenery!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    All About Flowers 3

Kailee · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience!

We had such a nice time working with Jessie at All About Flowers. She was very very available and responsive throughout the entire planning process. She provided not only our wedding day attire/accessories but also our reception and rehearsal dinner arrangements. Everything was very seamless and PERFECT - everything we had discussed and agreed on. The price was also VERY fair! They did such a great job!

Sent on 11/05/2018

All About Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We enjoyed being a part of your beautiful day and wish you much happiness!!!

Kristin · Married on 06/24/2017

I could not have been happier with how gorgeous our centerpieces and bouquets were. They were perfect! Jessie was so helpful throughout the whole process and had many suggestions to help me decide.

Sent on 06/27/2017

All About Flowers's reply:

Thank you!! It was a beautiful setting and we can't wait to see the pictures!

Jessie and her team were wonderful to work with in creating the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and arrangements for our ceremony and reception. The flowers were beautiful and the customer service was excellent. I still think about the flowers and what an impact they made on our wedding. All About Flowers nailed every detail.

Sent on 11/01/2015
  • User2061667 · 2+ years ago

Flowers were beautiful - some which are still alive today, three weeks later! I worked with Jessie and she was so easy going and responsive.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Jocelyn · Married on 06/07/2008

All About Flowers is amazing! Their work is beautiful and the staff is very warm and comforting thru the crazy planning process.

Sent on 01/16/2009
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

They did a beautiful job with our wedding flowers. Going into things, we didn't really know what we wanted, but Jessie patiently talked us through the options and came up with an affordable option we were very happy with. They delivered and set up the centerpieces at our venue, and they brought the boutonnieres to our hotel for the guys the morning of the wedding. Everything was fresh and arrived in plenty of time. It all looked great! I absolutely loved the magnolia leaf and long white ribbons on our bouquets.

Sent on 10/03/2017
    All About Flowers 4

Lindsay · Married on 06/17/2017

All of the arrangements were beautiful!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Diana · Married on 06/07/2008

I ordered my bulk flowers from samsclub online and that saved me a lot of money in terms of flowers because they sell in bulk and deliver right to your home. I relied on All About Flowers to make my bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets. They provided a free tossing bouquet. I also got some loose petals for my 2 flower girls and some garland for extra decorations. They did an excellent job choosing beautiful lilies for my bouquet and were very helpful over the phone and through email. I was very happy with my choice with this florist. They were a lifesaver to a bride planning a wedding halfway across the country. I wish i could post photos on this site so you could see their work.

Sent on 07/06/2008

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

Was good service for the price, however, would not pay anymore for such services.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Carolyn · Married on 10/06/2007

3.4
      3.0

The flowers turned out beautful in the end, but the process was a little stressful- I didn't really know what I was getting until the day of. I finally had to find my own picture of what I wanted to bring in a couple weeks ahead of time so that they would get the idea. If you have pictures of what you want- they will match beautifully. The morning of though, I got the wrong delivery of flowers to the church. (someone else's wedding). That was a frantic moment- they fixed it right away though. That's the beauty of buying local!

Sent on 08/05/2008

All About Flowers's reply:

All About Flowers was owned and managed by different people at the time of this wedding. We purchased the business in November 2007 and continue today. Our wedding consultant has been with us since that time and takes great pride in helping bring each bride's floral dreams to life!