All About Events Reviews

All About Events 4
All About Events 5

Marilyn · Married on 10/23/2016

3.0

All about events is responsive. I was very satisfied with how their booking process went. Their inventory was very pretty and I felt very confident there would be no hiccups on my wedding day. My wedding was a brunch wedding, so my ceremony was to start at 10AM. I had a team to decorate reception starting at 8AM. Days before the wedding I reminded ALL my vendors to please ensure delivery was 8AM sharp due to limited time to decorate and ceremony starting at 10. Well, day of my wedding as I'm getting my hair done I am being bombarded with calls from my relatives that the rented chairs, linens, napkins were not there. It was soooo stressful because I just reminded them how important it was they are early. So after I emailed the company turns out per the driver that their order said between 8 and 10. I was so upset. Not only was he late, it was just HIM alone that arrived to deliver 55 chairs. My venue was on a second floor. My relatives had to HELP HIM get the chairs upstairs. By the time my ceremony started, most of my aunts and cousins had to stay behind at venue decorating it, so they missed my ceremony. 3 stars, just for ruining it for me.

Sent on 11/16/2016

All About Events's reply:

Marilyn congratulations on your wedding! We are happy that you were happy with the process overall. We are equally sorry to hear that there was misunderstanding over the delivery timeframe. Our sales staff offered you a specific delivery time for an additional fee, but you declined that service, instead opting for the two hour delivery window of 8-10am. Again, we are sorry there was confusion on your expectation, but so happy that everything worked out for you and your husband.

Emily · Married on 04/08/2017

2.2
      3.0

Everything pre-wedding was good. Communication and setting up our rental needs. The problem is when they delivered the products. Quality was low and the dance floor was not set up in a proper or safe way. My step dad and uncle had to figure out a way to make the dance floor safe, which is not their job. I would NOT recommend. Spending a bit more for actual quality is my recommendation.

Sent on 04/19/2017

All About Events's reply:

Emily, we are very sorry to hear your concerns about our dance floor. We were also very surprised as this was the first we heard about your concern. Had we known, we would have been happy to address those at the time. Your rental was a brand new dance floor, so it surely could not have been a quality issue. From talking to our delivery service representative, it sounds like the floor was on very uneven ground and our staff would have been happy to move it to better ground. Again, we are sorry this was your experience.

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2013

2.2
      1.5
      1.5
      1.0

I recently worked with Jeff and his team in regards to my Wedding. Everything went extremely smooth until my Coordinator reached out to tie any loose ends found out they were not placing the chair cover a week before the wedding-I felt that this should of been addressed with having so many emails and needs to be a standard question to be asked to all ordering anything they do not assist with and placed on the website to inform other Brides/Event Planners that this service is not offered and if so the cost. With trying to make it right I was informed -"It is not a service we "offer" to customers, as setting/striking any items we rent is not something we
    "want" to do." I was surprised and shocked and I was also told that no event rental company in Jacksonville/St. Augustine offer this service. With that we had to reach out to the Hotel and my Coordinator to set the chair covers thankfully they pulled through for us. In the end the chair covers were amazing! Would recommend if you are doing something small and have time to drop all rentals yourself.

Sent on 05/06/2013

All About Events's reply:

We regret that Stephanie did not have the experience our clients have come to expect and we take this very seriously. We made every effort to find a solution to her concerns and were surprised to receive this review. We ask that any potential brides and grooms look to our other reviews (which show our dedication to our clients) when deciding to work with us.