All About Events Reviews

All About Events 5
  • Maria

Maria Shiflett · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Excellent customer service

M excited and considering using this company for my reception

Sent on 05/08/2019

Allison S · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Experience

Tori at All About Events was helpful and quick to respond to emails. I had to make changes to and she fixed the invoice for me and resent it. We picked up the table and chairs on Friday so we could set up for the wedding on Saturday. We took them back on Monday and it quick and easy. Payments were online so everything was easy to do.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Nelson · Married on 03/18/2018

The Service personnel Dan and Rico were excellent and very Professional, Hard Working and Fast.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Cathleen · Married on 03/18/2018

All About Events was great to work with - both the product and service was exceptional. Heidi from main office was great with communication and responsiveness. Dan and Rico from set up/take down team were great with customer service and flexibility. I would use this company again - very pleased.

Sent on 03/20/2018
  • W

Wanda · Married on 12/22/2017

I rented 85 chair covers for my daughter's wedding. The price was fair, the service was excellent and professional, and the quality of the covers was top-notch. They were understanding and accommodating when my daughter's wedding had to be cancelled and rescheduled due to Hurricane Irma. The pickup and delivery of the covers was effortless. I'd highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    All About Events 6
    All About Events 7
    All About Events 8
    All About Events 9

All About Events's reply:

Wanda thanks so much for sharing your experience. It is always great to hear from clients of ours about their events and others planning events also find reviews like yours very helpful. We are glad that everything worked out after Hurricane Irma. Congratulations again to your daughter and her husband.
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 11/05/2017

Loved working with them and prices was great!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Lykia · Married on 08/12/2017

Planning a wedding in two months is very stressful, All About Events came to my rescue. They were professional, creative and understanding to my needs I would highly recommend using All About Events.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2017

Amazing! The transformation of the tennis courts in the back yard at my parents house was magical. The options available for rentals are extensive. We were extremely happy with the services!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

All About Events Jax returned my emails within minutes throughout the planning process and were very detail oriented. They offered a variety of quality linens and the combination of gold chargers and navy linens made my wedding look very classy.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Grace · Married on 10/09/2016

All About Events was punctual with the time they gave us. They were friendly and professional when setting everything up. When they were finished setting up, they made sure it was to my liking. When I made the appointment to meet with them, they were friendly on the phone as well as in person. They listened to what we wanted and showed us the different colors of linen they had available as well as many other services they provide. Thank you so much for helping to make our day as memorable as possible.

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/15/2016

Great company to work with! We rented chair covers and sashes for our wedding. We changed the number of guests after booking with them, and they were very accommodating to change the number of chair covers. We chose to pick up the items at their location rather than to have them delivered in order to save some money. The pick up process was fast and simple, as was the drop off process. I shopped the prices before using them and they were pretty comparable with most other companies, if not slightly cheaper.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

All About Events and Nicole were fantastic. They nailed everything perfectly and were prompt and professional. Communication was spot on. Thank you for helping our fairy tale wedding dream come true!!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Cathy · event on 04/24/2016

This was my 3rd event I have used All About Events for. They have a wonderful selection of linens, tables, chairs, chargers, etc. Great customer service. I received many compliments on the linens and how beautiful everything was. Perfect backdrop for a happy occasion!

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • User6076052 · event on 12/19/2015

Constance, Nicole and the delivery men we worked with were incredibly professional and accommodating. We held a small, 35 person company party at our home the weekend before Christmas and every step of the rental and delivery process was handled with efficiency and kindness. You don't always get this type of service so close to the holidays! Not only do I recommend them, but I look forward to working with them in the future. Job well done!

Sent on 12/21/2015

April · Married on 12/19/2015

I have used all about events for work events so they where my go to for my wedding. They are always so flexible and willing to make changes up to the last minute. They are available to answer questions and give suggestions. They pickup and deliver on time.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Linda · event on 12/17/2015

We were extremely pleased with the quality of the equipment rented, the pricing and the courteous, friendly and helpful service provided by their associates. We will definitely be contacting them again!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Leah · Married on 10/24/2015

All about events provided everything we needed for a backyard wedding for 150 guests. The tent was amazing and the set up was beautiful! I was so happy with how everything turned out.They provided lights, tables, chairs and set up/broke down everything.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Judy · Married on 10/17/2015

This is a first rate rental company. I went in with a list of everything i needed for a backyard wedding for 60 people. I was able to rent everything I needed from tables and chairs, linens, chafing dishes-even a dance floor and sound system. Prices were comparable . Service was excellent.

Sent on 10/21/2015

I could not be any happier with the service provided by AAE. Jeff, the owner, was available from the very beginning to assist us in the planning process! He worked closely with our onsite coordinator and vendors and delivered on all promises. His whole team was proactive, professional and always made the extra effort to ensure we had a perfect day.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Wow. They had everything I needed for my wedding. Literally, they are a one-stop shop for wedding rentals. I cannot be happier with the service and the helpfulness. They set up and cleaned up everything. Made my life so much easier.

Prices were stellar. They have the pricing on their website which makes it sooooooo much easier!! Why can't more places just do that? In this day and age, if you want my business post up your pricing.

I would definitely recommend All About Events to anyone looking for rentals. You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/21/2015
  • User6207364 · 2+ years ago

I was very pleased with how professional everything was handled for my daughter’s wedding. The two men who came out and set up the tent were especially helpful and very patient with the change in location that had to be made due to overhead electrical wires. Everyone involved was helpful, friendly ,and took care of our needs in a timely manner. A pleasure to work with Nicole and this group as the Bride's mother I was nervous about the weather as this was a rainy week and an outdoor event. But the group helped in so many ways to make sure that everything went well with no problems. The tables, chairs, and linens that we rented were all in pristine condition. I would recommend them highly.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/16/2015

All About Events was absolutely amazing. I threw a huge 1st birthday party for my daughter and rented a tent from them. The weather was terrible but thanks to their tent, all 100 plus people enjoyed themselves comfortably and dry. The men that came to set up the tent were so nice and helpful. They went above and beyond setting up tables and chairs that was not part of their contract. I said "Oh, thank you but you don't have to do that". They responded "We are happy to help" with a smile on their face. I placed my reservation and frequently spoke via e-mail with Nicole Young and she was equally great. So helpful and very quick to respond. Incredible service. 5 stars all the way. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Richard · Married on 06/06/2015

Dealt with the Jacksonville office. Rented the wedding package with a PA system. The people in office were very friendly and helpful. The guys who set everything up and delivered were amazing. The guys who picked up the equipment was also awesome. All around a great experience.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Katie · Married on 06/06/2015

All About Events handled the tents for our June wedding. They made the rental process easy and as stress free as possible. I never felt that they were trying to push us into spending more on the event but they did provide suggestions for lighting, floor and other options when I asked for feedback. Phone calls were always answered or returned promptly and pricing was reasonable.

The day of the wedding the crew that sat up our tent, tables, chairs, floor, lighting and fans were INCREDIBLE. They were professional, kind, and asked for feedback as they arranged the items. I loved doing business with this company and would certainly recommend them to friends.

Sent on 01/28/2016