All About Events Reviews

86 Reviews for All About Events

• Patricia

Patricia F. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

All About Events is wonderful

All About Events is wonderful. They are attentive, punctual, have clean equipment and they are great about communicating setup times and provide an overall great experience. Thank you!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Roland

Roland V. · Getting married on 12/08/2021

Great customer service!

Great customer service! The men that set up the tent and disassembled the tent were very professional and very nice!

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Emily

Emily T. · Married on 12/18/2020

Great service!

We rented linens for our wedding reception. They gave us the right amount, color, and sizes for the linens. They were lenient on when we could pick up and drop off our linens. Overall great service and will be using them again in the future.

Sent on 01/02/2021

Craig E. · Married on 10/10/2020

Great to work with!

Great to work with! They respond quickly to email quotes and questions. The ordered products arrived within the window they provided. Great experience.

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Jennica.loveland

Jennica L. · Married on 10/03/2020

Easy to work with

William accommodated my last minute need for a tent and linens. He was quick to respond, professional, and personable. Didn’t end up using the tent and got a great deal.

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda B. · Married on 02/22/2020

Perfect Day!

All About Events got everything perfect, even when we changed our quantities 3 days prior to our wedding. We used them for our ceremony arch, sweetheart table, all of our linens and napkins.

Sent on 03/22/2020

Patricia G. · Married on 01/10/2020

Have a nice day

Rented tables and chairs. Pricing, service and products were great!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Lisa C. · Married on 01/10/2020

products were great

We worked with Jeff and his team on our wedding. They delivered exactly as promised and the products were great.

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Maria

Maria S. · Married on 12/28/2019

Excellent customer service

M excited and considering using this company for my reception

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 09/13/2019

Tables and chairs

I used All About Events for my table and chair rental for my wedding. I also rented a light up curtain.
    The delivery men were nice and set up my curtain, which I must say was gorgeous. Everyone commented how beautiful it was.
    I had an issue with 1 table, the leg was broke. I called and it was after hours and I was put thru to a voicemail in which I left a message explaining how I needed it fixed by the next day for my wedding.
    Someone immediately got back to me and we agreed to have them come in the morning to swap it out.
    They rectified the situation that next morning like they promised. I recommend this company.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Nelson · Married on 03/18/2018

The Service personnel Dan and Rico were excellent and very Professional, Hard Working and Fast.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Cathleen · Married on 03/18/2018

All About Events was great to work with - both the product and service was exceptional. Heidi from main office was great with communication and responsiveness. Dan and Rico from set up/take down team were great with customer service and flexibility. I would use this company again - very pleased.

Sent on 03/20/2018
  • W

Wanda · Married on 12/22/2017

I rented 85 chair covers for my daughter's wedding. The price was fair, the service was excellent and professional, and the quality of the covers was top-notch. They were understanding and accommodating when my daughter's wedding had to be cancelled and rescheduled due to Hurricane Irma. The pickup and delivery of the covers was effortless. I'd highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/31/2017

All About Events's reply:

Wanda thanks so much for sharing your experience. It is always great to hear from clients of ours about their events and others planning events also find reviews like yours very helpful. We are glad that everything worked out after Hurricane Irma. Congratulations again to your daughter and her husband.
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 11/05/2017

Loved working with them and prices was great!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Lykia · Married on 08/12/2017

Planning a wedding in two months is very stressful, All About Events came to my rescue. They were professional, creative and understanding to my needs I would highly recommend using All About Events.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2017

Amazing! The transformation of the tennis courts in the back yard at my parents house was magical. The options available for rentals are extensive. We were extremely happy with the services!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Susan · Married on 10/23/2016

The service and value of All About Events was spectacular! Made our event much easier. Nicole and each person I spoke with at All About Events was very helpful! Great tent, great chairs, great linens. Delivered on time.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

All About Events Jax returned my emails within minutes throughout the planning process and were very detail oriented. They offered a variety of quality linens and the combination of gold chargers and navy linens made my wedding look very classy.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Grace · Married on 10/09/2016

All About Events was punctual with the time they gave us. They were friendly and professional when setting everything up. When they were finished setting up, they made sure it was to my liking. When I made the appointment to meet with them, they were friendly on the phone as well as in person. They listened to what we wanted and showed us the different colors of linen they had available as well as many other services they provide. Thank you so much for helping to make our day as memorable as possible.

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/15/2016

Great company to work with! We rented chair covers and sashes for our wedding. We changed the number of guests after booking with them, and they were very accommodating to change the number of chair covers. We chose to pick up the items at their location rather than to have them delivered in order to save some money. The pick up process was fast and simple, as was the drop off process. I shopped the prices before using them and they were pretty comparable with most other companies, if not slightly cheaper.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

All About Events and Nicole were fantastic. They nailed everything perfectly and were prompt and professional. Communication was spot on. Thank you for helping our fairy tale wedding dream come true!!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Cathy · event on: 04/24/2016

This was my 3rd event I have used All About Events for. They have a wonderful selection of linens, tables, chairs, chargers, etc. Great customer service. I received many compliments on the linens and how beautiful everything was. Perfect backdrop for a happy occasion!

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • User6076052 · event on: 12/19/2015

Constance, Nicole and the delivery men we worked with were incredibly professional and accommodating. We held a small, 35 person company party at our home the weekend before Christmas and every step of the rental and delivery process was handled with efficiency and kindness. You don't always get this type of service so close to the holidays! Not only do I recommend them, but I look forward to working with them in the future. Job well done!

Sent on 12/21/2015

April · Married on 12/19/2015

I have used all about events for work events so they where my go to for my wedding. They are always so flexible and willing to make changes up to the last minute. They are available to answer questions and give suggestions. They pickup and deliver on time.

Sent on 12/28/2015