73 Reviews for All About Events

China (1)
Flatware (1)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
65 All About Events Reviews

The Service personnel Dan and Rico were excellent and very Professional, Hard Working and Fast.

Profile Picture Nelson, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All About Events was great to work with - both the product and service was exceptional. Heidi from main office was great with communication and responsiveness. Dan and Rico from set up/take down team were great with customer service and flexibility. I would use this company again - very pleased.

Profile Picture Cathleen, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented 85 chair covers for my daughter's wedding. The price was fair, the service was excellent and professional, and the quality of the covers was top-notch. They were understanding and accommodating when my daughter's wedding had to be cancelled and rescheduled due to Hurricane Irma. The pickup and delivery of the covers was effortless. I'd highly recommend them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Wanda, 12/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chair Covers

Loved working with them and prices was great!

Profile Picture Krystal, 11/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Planning a wedding in two months is very stressful, All About Events came to my rescue. They were professional, creative and understanding to my needs I would highly recommend using All About Events.

Profile Picture Lykia, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Lights, Tables, Delivery, Setup, Linens

Amazing! The transformation of the tennis courts in the back yard at my parents house was magical. The options available for rentals are extensive. We were extremely happy with the services!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/6/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All About Events Jax returned my emails within minutes throughout the planning process and were very detail oriented. They offered a variety of quality linens and the combination of gold chargers and navy linens made my wedding look very classy.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/15/16, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, China, Linens

All About Events was punctual with the time they gave us. They were friendly and professional when setting everything up. When they were finished setting up, they made sure it was to my liking. When I made the appointment to meet with them, they were friendly on the phone as well as in person. They listened to what we wanted and showed us the different colors of linen they had available as well as many other services they provide. Thank you so much for helping to make our day as memorable as possible.

Profile Picture Grace, 10/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Chair Covers, Chairs, Glassware, Linens

Great company to work with! We rented chair covers and sashes for our wedding. We changed the number of guests after booking with them, and they were very accommodating to change the number of chair covers. We chose to pick up the items at their location rather than to have them delivered in order to save some money. The pick up process was fast and simple, as was the drop off process. I shopped the prices before using them and they were pretty comparable with most other companies, if not slightly cheaper.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/15/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Chair Covers

All About Events and Nicole were fantastic. They nailed everything perfectly and were prompt and professional. Communication was spot on. Thank you for helping our fairy tale wedding dream come true!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/14/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

I have used all about events for work events so they where my go to for my wedding. They are always so flexible and willing to make changes up to the last minute. They are available to answer questions and give suggestions. They pickup and deliver on time.

Profile Picture April , 12/19/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Tables

All about events provided everything we needed for a backyard wedding for 150 guests. The tent was amazing and the set up was beautiful! I was so happy with how everything turned out.They provided lights, tables, chairs and set up/broke down everything.

Profile Picture Leah, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Barware, Linens

This is a first rate rental company. I went in with a list of everything i needed for a backyard wedding for 60 people. I was able to rent everything I needed from tables and chairs, linens, chafing dishes-even a dance floor and sound system. Prices were comparable . Service was excellent.

Profile Picture Judy, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

I could not be any happier with the service provided by AAE. Jeff, the owner, was available from the very beginning to assist us in the planning process! He worked closely with our onsite coordinator and vendors and delivered on all promises. His whole team was proactive, professional and always made the extra effort to ensure we had a perfect day.

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Lights, Photobooth, Tables, Flatware, Linens, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Wow. They had everything I needed for my wedding. Literally, they are a one-stop shop for wedding rentals. I cannot be happier with the service and the helpfulness. They set up and cleaned up everything. Made my life so much easier.

Prices were stellar. They have the pricing on their website which makes it sooooooo much easier!! Why can't more places just do that? In this day and age, if you want my business post up your pricing.

I would definitely recommend All About Events to anyone looking for rentals. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture User5632669, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was very pleased with how professional everything was handled for my daughter’s wedding. The two men who came out and set up the tent were especially helpful and very patient with the change in location that had to be made due to overhead electrical wires. Everyone involved was helpful, friendly ,and took care of our needs in a timely manner. A pleasure to work with Nicole and this group as the Bride's mother I was nervous about the weather as this was a rainy week and an outdoor event. But the group helped in so many ways to make sure that everything went well with no problems. The tables, chairs, and linens that we rented were all in pristine condition. I would recommend them highly.

Profile Picture User6207364, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup

All About Events was absolutely amazing. I threw a huge 1st birthday party for my daughter and rented a tent from them. The weather was terrible but thanks to their tent, all 100 plus people enjoyed themselves comfortably and dry. The men that came to set up the tent were so nice and helpful. They went above and beyond setting up tables and chairs that was not part of their contract. I said "Oh, thank you but you don't have to do that". They responded "We are happy to help" with a smile on their face. I placed my reservation and frequently spoke via e-mail with Nicole Young and she was equally great. So helpful and very quick to respond. Incredible service. 5 stars all the way. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dealt with the Jacksonville office. Rented the wedding package with a PA system. The people in office were very friendly and helpful. The guys who set everything up and delivered were amazing. The guys who picked up the equipment was also awesome. All around a great experience.

Profile Picture Richard, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All About Events handled the tents for our June wedding. They made the rental process easy and as stress free as possible. I never felt that they were trying to push us into spending more on the event but they did provide suggestions for lighting, floor and other options when I asked for feedback. Phone calls were always answered or returned promptly and pricing was reasonable.

The day of the wedding the crew that sat up our tent, tables, chairs, floor, lighting and fans were INCREDIBLE. They were professional, kind, and asked for feedback as they arranged the items. I loved doing business with this company and would certainly recommend them to friends.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Simply excellent. We had a GREAT experience dealing with AllAboutEvents and will not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Their prices were competitive, and I appreciated that most of the prices are posted on their website and they did not add on a lot of extra fees for setup and breakdown. The equipment was nice, the tablecloths were clean, the tents were in excellent condition and the tables and chairs were all in good repair.

Now, here is the big thing: How did AllAboutEvents responded when we had a BIG PROBLEM? They SOLVED it. Quickly. We had the tent set up two days before our event. That night it rained heavily and some of the tent stakes came loose in the saturated (sandy) soil. The tent partially collapsed and filled with water. Within a couple hours of notifying them of the problem, their installers were back and fixed the tent without problem or complaint.

I would use this company again even if there had been no hiccups, but their responsiveness when we did have an issue (and I don't see how it could have been reasonably prevented, so I don't fault them for it happening) gives me complete confidence that this company has the resources and the dedication to make it right!

They will be my first, and probably only, call next time I need a rental.

Profile Picture Chris, 11/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All about Events of Jax was affordable great price for the tent & Lights, the employee Nicole was pleasant & professional. Thank you to your staff who gave us instructions on how to put the tent up.
All around great experience!

Profile Picture Alicia, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was beautiful, delivered right on time with plenty of time for us to decorate, the linens were nice and clean and crisp, they set up everything and came and cleaned up everything the day after the event with no issues

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a great experience with All About Events and instead of writing a long review, I'm going to paste in the email I sent to them after our wedding.

Nicole,

Thank you for the follow up, everything went very smooth. The ordering process was easy, payment was easy, the rented product was delivered in a timely manner and so was the pick up. To be honest, doing business with you guys was the easiest part of the whole process. I will definitely refer you to everyone I know who may want to use a rental company and I'll be more than happy to write a review that reflects what I've just stated.

Thank you and looking forward to using your company again.

That about sums it up, they were pretty great!

Profile Picture Marc, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great and friendly staff and great service! Was able to rent what I needed quickly and they loaded and unloaded everything pretty fast. Would highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Marina, 8/16/14, 1 Review