ALIZOS WEDDINGS Reviews

76 | Los Angeles, CA

76 Reviews for ALIZOS WEDDINGS

• I

Iris · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing and warm delivery of script

I really appreciated the professionalism and value given to my event. Zoraida was very punctual and responsible with all details of the event.

Sent on 05/20/2019

ALIZOS WEDDINGS's reply:

Thank you Iris, it was a pleasure to meet your sisters and t be a part of such a beautiful wedding. Wishes for a loving life with Dennis.

Maria Esther · Married on 09/15/2018

Zoraida was wonderful! She answered all our questions and walked us through the entire process.

Sent on 10/01/2018

ALIZOS WEDDINGS's reply:

It was a pleasure to be your Wedding Officiant. Wishing you the best to both,
  • I

Ivonne · Married on 08/05/2018

Daughter’s Quinceañera

On August of this year, I contacted Alizos Wedding for my daughters Quinceañera celebration. I couldn’t be more happy and pleased with their services. The officiant Mrs. Hughes was very professional, she was punctual and thorough. I met with her a week before the celebration to cover what I wanted in the speech. She did an awesome job my speech was exactly what I wanted and was conveyed in English and Spanish. I was very fortunate to have contacted Alizos for my daughters quinceañera it definitely was a memorable one .

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/17/2018

Beautifully done! Everything was perfect. Thank you so much Zoraida, we are truly grateful for your services.

Sent on 05/01/2018

jennifer · Married on 02/17/2017

very nice work!!!!! Keep it up!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jasmine · Married on 12/17/2016

Zoraida was the best!
    My husband and I were initially going to have our ceremony at a courthouse but after really thinking about it we decided to have it were the reception was going to take place and we also preferred to have it in Spanish (this all happened the day prior to the our wedding day.) I found Zoraida and explained and she was able to accommodate us. She was very kind and profesional. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Patricia · Married on 07/29/2016

Alizos Wedding were perfect. She (Zoraida) performed a beautiful ceremony. Different options of ceremony types were given to us which made us easier for us. Everyone complimented us on the officiants ceremony. We definitely recommend Alizos Wedding.

Sent on 11/21/2016

catrina · Married on 03/12/2016

ZORAIDA was professional and answered all my questions in a timely manner. my ceremony was simple, but meaningful. I recommend her services.

Sent on 03/09/2016

As a man, i realize that i know very little about the wedding process. but luckily Alizos weddings helped me understand the process and what was needed/required of me.

Sent on 12/11/2015
  • Marina Santana

Marina · Married on 11/07/2015

Our ceremony was perfect thanks to Zoraida Hughes. It was bilingual and it was done nicely. Zoraida was very professional and on time. She made us feel comfortable and relaxed during our ceremony. We are so happy she married us.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Robyn · Married on 10/17/2015

We had Nathan as our wedding officiant and I can't say enough about what a good job he did! He was very professional and made both me and my husband feel very comfortable! He was very easy to get a hold of and communicate with in regards to any questions or concerns we had. He gave us many examples of services he had done in the past and options for how we wanted our service to go. Whenever I had a question he was right there to answer and just made the whole process very relaxed and easy going! He did our service exactly the way I wanted it with no questions or without making us feel pushed rushed or geared towards any other way! Nathan is a phenomenal officiant, he was on time to both rehearsal and wedding and he stuck around patiently waiting and without pushing us to sign the marriage license! Like I said there isn't a bad thing I can say about this company and or Nathan and I would highly recommend them to be used for your wedding!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Kelsey · Married on 05/30/2015

You only get one chance at a seamless, unforgettable wedding ceremony, and that is exactly why I am so pleased that I chose Alizos Weddings to officiate my wedding! From start to finish, I was impressed with the professionalism that I experienced between both Zoraida and Nathan. Zoraida was organized and incredibly helpful. When I found myself struggling with the ceremony that I wanted for our big day, Zoraida helped me to find a beautiful ceremony to represent my husband and me. Nathan officiated our wedding and he ensured that both our rehearsal and ceremony was perfect! Nathan made sure that I did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day; he was early to the rehearsal and ceremony, organized the ceremony flawlessly, and helped us practice until we were all comfortable. My ceremony was the most memorable part of my wedding, thank you Alizos Weddings for making it possible!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Joseph · Married on 05/16/2015

We were very happy with Zoraida's services. She made us feel comfortable throughout the process and on our wedding day. Her calm and pleasant demeanor was comforting to us.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Veronica · Married on 02/28/2015

I found Alizo's Wedding by doing a Google search near me. I had previously contacted other venders but they were not returning my calls. I made all my agreement with Zoraida and she sent me the confirmation informing me that Nathan Hughes would be the officiate for my wedding. I could not have asked for someone better than Nathan. He was very professional. He always had a big smile on his face before, during, and after our ceremony. He made my wedding pictures look even more special.

Sent on 03/11/2015

gerardo · Married on 12/11/2014

The officiant was proffessional and punctual. She was very knowledgeable about all the legalities of the procedures and helped me alot, she made me feel at ease and took away alot of stress.

Sent on 12/26/2014

Joe · Married on 12/06/2014

Zoraida was absolutely wonderful, our bilingual wedding was enjoyed by all of our guest. The compliments by family were many. Zoraida made us feel comfortable with the whole process from day one, she was calm and re-assuring to a nervous bride.
    Thank you for making it a wonderful day.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Maria · Married on 11/21/2014

We loved the wedding!! Zoraida is a true professional with a heart. Her bilingual service was outstanding!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Dimas · Married on 11/01/2014

Zoraida,
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you very much for such a wonderful ceremony. Thanks to you and your son Nathan our Wedding Ceremony was PERFECT!!!!
    I have a couple of friends who will get marry next year and they asked me for your information.
    Once again Zoraida, thank you very much for everything you did for us

DBP

Sent on 12/08/2014

SANDRA · Married on 05/31/2014

The ceremony was amazing and we received lots of complements

Sent on 06/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2014

Zoraida was a pleasure to work with. She made everything very easy and was exactly what we were looking for. She was on time to our rehersal as well as our wedding. I would email her with questions and she would email me right back. On our wedding day we made some changes to our ceremony and she did not hesitate to go along with the change. I would definelty recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2014

Zoriada was very helpful during the whole process and on the wedding day arrived early and gave a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 05/09/2014

maria · Married on 12/21/2013

thank you for doing everything for me, Zoraida was very nice and did everything i wanted

Sent on 01/07/2014

Laura · Married on 11/16/2013

Zoraida was proffesional and very pleasant. I had a difficult time trying to find a bilingual minister, and so glad I found her. The ceremony was beautiful from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend her

Sent on 12/28/2013

Paul · Married on 08/07/2013

Everything was wonderful. Fullfilled all my expectations. Thank you so much ! -Paul

Sent on 08/20/2013