ALIZOS WEDDINGS/BILINGUAL OFFICIANTS Reviews

74 | Irvine, CA

74 Reviews for ALIZOS WEDDINGS/BILINGUAL OFFICIANTS

Maria Esther · Married on 09/15/2018

Zoraida was wonderful! She answered all our questions and walked us through the entire process.

Sent on 10/01/2018

ALIZOS WEDDINGS/BILINGUAL OFFICIANTS's reply:

It was a pleasure to be your Wedding Officiant. Wishing you the best to both,
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/17/2018

Beautifully done! Everything was perfect. Thank you so much Zoraida, we are truly grateful for your services.

jennifer · Married on 02/17/2017

very nice work!!!!! Keep it up!!!

Jasmine · Married on 12/17/2016

Zoraida was the best!
    My husband and I were initially going to have our ceremony at a courthouse but after really thinking about it we decided to have it were the reception was going to take place and we also preferred to have it in Spanish (this all happened the day prior to the our wedding day.) I found Zoraida and explained and she was able to accommodate us. She was very kind and profesional. I would definitely recommend her!

Patricia · Married on 07/29/2016

Alizos Wedding were perfect. She (Zoraida) performed a beautiful ceremony. Different options of ceremony types were given to us which made us easier for us. Everyone complimented us on the officiants ceremony. We definitely recommend Alizos Wedding.

catrina · Married on 03/12/2016

ZORAIDA was professional and answered all my questions in a timely manner. my ceremony was simple, but meaningful. I recommend her services.

As a man, i realize that i know very little about the wedding process. but luckily Alizos weddings helped me understand the process and what was needed/required of me.

• Marina Santana

Marina · Married on 11/07/2015

Our ceremony was perfect thanks to Zoraida Hughes. It was bilingual and it was done nicely. Zoraida was very professional and on time. She made us feel comfortable and relaxed during our ceremony. We are so happy she married us.

Robyn · Married on 10/17/2015

We had Nathan as our wedding officiant and I can't say enough about what a good job he did! He was very professional and made both me and my husband feel very comfortable! He was very easy to get a hold of and communicate with in regards to any questions or concerns we had. He gave us many examples of services he had done in the past and options for how we wanted our service to go. Whenever I had a question he was right there to answer and just made the whole process very relaxed and easy going! He did our service exactly the way I wanted it with no questions or without making us feel pushed rushed or geared towards any other way! Nathan is a phenomenal officiant, he was on time to both rehearsal and wedding and he stuck around patiently waiting and without pushing us to sign the marriage license! Like I said there isn't a bad thing I can say about this company and or Nathan and I would highly recommend them to be used for your wedding!

Kelsey · Married on 05/30/2015

You only get one chance at a seamless, unforgettable wedding ceremony, and that is exactly why I am so pleased that I chose Alizos Weddings to officiate my wedding! From start to finish, I was impressed with the professionalism that I experienced between both Zoraida and Nathan. Zoraida was organized and incredibly helpful. When I found myself struggling with the ceremony that I wanted for our big day, Zoraida helped me to find a beautiful ceremony to represent my husband and me. Nathan officiated our wedding and he ensured that both our rehearsal and ceremony was perfect! Nathan made sure that I did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day; he was early to the rehearsal and ceremony, organized the ceremony flawlessly, and helped us practice until we were all comfortable. My ceremony was the most memorable part of my wedding, thank you Alizos Weddings for making it possible!

Joseph · Married on 05/16/2015

We were very happy with Zoraida's services. She made us feel comfortable throughout the process and on our wedding day. Her calm and pleasant demeanor was comforting to us.

Veronica · Married on 02/28/2015

I found Alizo's Wedding by doing a Google search near me. I had previously contacted other venders but they were not returning my calls. I made all my agreement with Zoraida and she sent me the confirmation informing me that Nathan Hughes would be the officiate for my wedding. I could not have asked for someone better than Nathan. He was very professional. He always had a big smile on his face before, during, and after our ceremony. He made my wedding pictures look even more special.

gerardo · Married on 12/11/2014

The officiant was proffessional and punctual. She was very knowledgeable about all the legalities of the procedures and helped me alot, she made me feel at ease and took away alot of stress.

Joe · Married on 12/06/2014

Zoraida was absolutely wonderful, our bilingual wedding was enjoyed by all of our guest. The compliments by family were many. Zoraida made us feel comfortable with the whole process from day one, she was calm and re-assuring to a nervous bride.
    Thank you for making it a wonderful day.

Maria · Married on 11/21/2014

We loved the wedding!! Zoraida is a true professional with a heart. Her bilingual service was outstanding!

Dimas · Married on 11/01/2014

Zoraida,
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you very much for such a wonderful ceremony. Thanks to you and your son Nathan our Wedding Ceremony was PERFECT!!!!
    I have a couple of friends who will get marry next year and they asked me for your information.
    Once again Zoraida, thank you very much for everything you did for us

DBP

SANDRA · Married on 05/31/2014

The ceremony was amazing and we received lots of complements

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2014

Zoraida was a pleasure to work with. She made everything very easy and was exactly what we were looking for. She was on time to our rehersal as well as our wedding. I would email her with questions and she would email me right back. On our wedding day we made some changes to our ceremony and she did not hesitate to go along with the change. I would definelty recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant.

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2014

Zoriada was very helpful during the whole process and on the wedding day arrived early and gave a beautiful ceremony.

maria · Married on 12/21/2013

thank you for doing everything for me, Zoraida was very nice and did everything i wanted

Laura · Married on 11/16/2013

Zoraida was proffesional and very pleasant. I had a difficult time trying to find a bilingual minister, and so glad I found her. The ceremony was beautiful from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend her

Paul · Married on 08/07/2013

Everything was wonderful. Fullfilled all my expectations. Thank you so much ! -Paul

Karim · Married on 08/07/2013

Very personal ceremony, a very human approach and hearth deep. Zoraida takes this very serious and professional, giving us all kind of advice, being a very important part of the ceremony but giving the new married couple all the attention and shine. We are deeply grateful to her and we have received a lot of compliments on our ceremony and asking where we found Zoraida. Definitively a great service and a must go recommendation. Thanks Zoraida, Nice and happy to share this important moment of our lives with you.
    Luis..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Nuestra boda se planifico en 4 dias!!!! fue una emergencia y Zoraida fue un Angel caido del cielo. No sabia por donde empezar ni que hacer y empezamos contactandonos con ella que nos dio las primeras pautas.
    Arreglo su agenda para casarnos el dia que necesitabamos, llego muy puntual e hizo la ceremonia mas linda que jamas imagine!!!!!! Me ayudo a conseguir a la persona que toco la musica y hasta me hizo recordar que teniamos que tener aros.
    Yo estaba muy nerviosa dada las circunstancias y con ella, poco a poco escuchando la tranquilidad en sus palabras y lo bonito y emotivo de cada cosa que decia me fui calmando.
    Nunca imagine casarme en mi casa y en 4 dias, pero gracias a Zoraida tuve una boda Maravillosa q jamas sone ! Gracias Zoraida !!!
    Karim

Jose · Married on 07/20/2013

The service was great, we were very happy with her work. She told the band guys to put up some microphones and speakers so the guest could hear what she was saying throughout the ceremony which was good because we sure didn't think of doing that. My dad said if he ever gets married again he will call for your services again.