Alive Events Reviews

191 | Englishtown, NJ

191 Reviews for Alive Events

• O

Oscar · Married on 03/17/2018

Aldo and his team are simply amazing. Their dedication, professionalism and thought really made our wedding amazing. The team ensured that every detail was perfect and nothing was overlooked. Even months later, guests will remind us how much fun Aldo and his team were. We couldn't be more happy with their work. I highly recommend Aldo Ryan entertainment for any event, big or small.

Thank you again Aldo!
    Oscar and Eleonora Genesin

Sent on 06/04/2018

Alive Events's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review, Oscar and Eleonora! It was a pleasure planning and celebrating with everyone. So happy to hear your guests remember all the fun we had :))))) Now, let's do the anniversary in Costa Rica!!!! LOL
    -Aldo
  • Z

zarna · event on: 02/23/2018

This review may seem like its a paid review, but its not, I assure you! The guys are just that good. Everything is done with a smile and extreme politeness, not commonly found. Such a lovely duo of performers and from the moment you meet them, you get a sense of confidence and joie de vivre ... you WANT to work with them! They handled the stickiest of situations (unrelated to the DJ services) with panache and a smile and lots of affection and feeling towards the host (me) who was trying hard to create an event with all the dimensions involved! I highly recommend working with them and cannot wait to work with them again! This is for DJ Nehal and DJ Aldo!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Kelsey · Married on 02/17/2018

WOW! Let me begin this by saying that Aldo, coupled with my other amazing vendors, made this the very best wedding I've ever been to... and it was my own! I'm still getting so much feedback on how amazing our wedding was and how amazing Aldo was! We were referred to him by my now-husband's godmother whom had Aldo at her wedding about 7 years ago. The price tag is a tad steep, but TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY. I was always willing to pay it, because I was totally invested in my guests having the time of their lives and Aldo did not disappoint. The dance floor was packed the entire night and people didn't want to go home afterwards!

A lot of emphasis in weddings is now placed on visual aspects and what would make the best photo (we're in the digital age, people!). We've all been to those weddings that are beautiful, but also boring as hell. While I put a lot of money into design, I also wanted to invest in guest experience. So, if you're like me and want you and your guests to have real fun at your wedding, please... hire Aldo!

Thank you so much for everything, Aldo! You literally made this the best day ever!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Milena · event on: 02/11/2018

The Aldo Ryan group was very professional and extremely organized. They walked me through everything every step of the way. Our DJ Joe, was excellent. He got the party going helped everyone feel comfortable. I hope I have may other occasions to to use this team again.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Tatyana · event on: 01/06/2018

On time, super friendly and professional

Sent on 01/11/2018

lindsey · event on: 11/19/2017

Aldo Ryan and the team were absolutely amazing at my son's Bar Mitzvah. Thanks to Aldo we had the best party ever. The team is very professional and they put a lot of effort before the event to personalize to your liking. all my guests had an incredible time. i highly recommend Aldo and the team.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Vladimir · event on: 11/18/2017

Aldo Ryan and the team that works with him (Jon Wood, Jose, Irene) were amazing. My guests continue to tell me that it was the best party that they have ever been to (it certainly was the case for my family and for me) thanks to Aldo, the dancers, and Jon's efforts prior to the event as well as all of the preparation and personalization that went into the party. Aldo is very professional and charismatic. He cared deeply about making sure the party was as smooth as could be. A number of my guests even asked me for Aldo's contact information because they want to hire him for their upcoming events. My dauighter's Bat Mitzvah was an incredible event, one that we will all cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/20/2017

AMIT · event on: 11/05/2017

A big thank you to Nehal and Jon for making this a night to remember, you both were amazing the energy and excitement you bring to the party is beyond words. We are so glad with our decision to have you both as our MC & DJ, looking forward for partying again with you guys...

Sent on 11/13/2017

Kristina · Married on 10/09/2017

Aldo and his team made my dreams come true! They were all amazing and helpful in every way when planning my wedding. He is a great person who cares about making his clients happy and he sure did that for us. Words cannot express how happy we were to use Aldo and his company for our wedding. DJ Jon Divine was our DJ and he was amazing as well. Thank you guys for giving us the wedding we dreamed of!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Mehida · Married on 09/30/2017

I knew Nehal and the AldoRyan crew had great reviews, but they more than exceeded the hype. We wanted our wedding to be lively, memorable, and FUN, and Nehal more than delivered. It was an amazing, once in a lifetime experience, and guests are still talking about it. Everyone was asking for their info at the end. They did a fantastic job of making the wedding personalized, and everyone in our wedding party felt special and recognized, including our parents, groomsmen, and bridesmaids. DJ Christian was amazing, perfectly blending several genres of music to keep the dance floor crowded all night. He was able to seamlessly play Latin, Pop, and even Haitian music and kept the hits coming all night long. One of the best parts is how involved Nehal and his crew are in the wedding, being right there on the dance floor and leading everyone in fun dances. Overall, I would highly recommend Nehal and the AldoRyan crew, they are definitely worth every penny, and will work with you to make your wedding day feel special and memorable.

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • Steven

Steven F · Married on 09/30/2017

2nd best decision next to choosing my bride!

I am a retired DJ with about 20yrs experience. As a retired DJ, you can imagine putting the entertainment aspect into someone else's hands would be a nerve racking task. After a ton of research, I found Aldo Ryan Entertainment. The minute we spoke, the nervousness was gone. I knew I had the right guy for the job. And Aldo did not disappoint. He, his wife, n his team, are hands down, the most amazing n professional people I have ever dealt with. They really have taken what I've been doing decades ago n reinvented the entire business. I can't say enough good things n can't thank them enough for the most amazing wedding reception. We had a violin n viola duo for our ceremony. A DJ, MC, percussionist n lighting, for the reception. It was all fantastic, but it was the special details n touches that Aldo puts into everything that sets him n his team apart. At Aldo: As a client, we say thank you for giving us something so amazing, that a year later our friends n family are still talking about it. As a retired DJ, I'm proud to see first hand how you have taken this profession to a entirely different level. In closing, if you are looking for someone to handle your event or wedding, do not pass this guy up. Thank you so so much Aldo!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Michael · Married on 09/22/2017

We used Aldo Ryan Entertainment for my daughters sweet 16. Hands down the best MC in the tri-state area. Aldo provides 1st class personified service to ensure your event is special and customized just for you. The energy he brings to the party is 2nd to none! The entire night, the dance floor was packed. If you are looking for an entertainment company, there is nobody better then Aldo and his team!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Marina · event on: 09/16/2017

I would like to share my incredible experience with Aldo Ryan Entertainment this past weekend. Aldo, Joe Disaronno and their dancers (Irene, Mario and Gabby) truly made my daughter's Bat Mitzvah an immense success!!

It's amazing how this team was able to connect with everyone during the Cocktail Hour, get to know our guests, then pack the dance floor even BEFORE our family's introductions! Kids, who were shy and never thought of dancing, even got up on stage and were having the time of their lives.

The energy of the party stayed strong throughout the night and adults were dancing along with the kids, the way it should be. It was so much fun!!!

Aldo's team offered assistance every step of the way from the moment we met. They helped select songs, offered great ideas and created a beautiful Father-Daughter dance which was so unique and personable. Aldo also guided us through a fun candle lighting ceremony with ease.

I knew I could call, text or email Aldo and get a response with constructive solutions, sometimes within minutes. That's what I call "white-glove" service. Many guests asked me for their number because the party was so much fun and no detail was overlooked.

Thank you so much for your professionalism and hard work!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

anjali · Married on 08/26/2017

These guys are the best!! We had a blast at our wedding - every moment was high energy and they really kept the crowd going every moment! We had a traditional Indian wedding in piermont, NY in August 2017. From planning to execution this team was timely, responsive and extremely professional. They are also really great at what they do! My guests loved the baraat - they all joined in and danced the groom to the wedding hall! Everyone kept raving about how much fun they had and that the music and the DJs were unlike any wedding they had been to! Nehal, Aldo and Chris were true professionals and even though there were so many last minute changes they made this day so perfect for us. There’s no other option! You have to have them at your wedding.

Sent on 12/15/2017

a · Married on 08/03/2017

Aldo Ryan and his crew are a PHENOMENAL group. Very ORGANIZED and make everyone feel comfortable. Even when our wedding schedule was running late, Aldo and his team adjusted and made the party run smoothly. All of our guests specifically praised our music, above all other vendors!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Alive Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Aaron! We had a great time planning and performing for you and your special guests. Wishing you and Evelyn unlimited health, love and a happily ever after :))))) -Aldo

Susan Leana · Married on 08/03/2017

Thank You So Very Much Aldo and the whole crew for your excellence and professionalism! Greatest talent and service ever! We got so many compliments about your performance at our daughter's wedding. You are the best! With love Susan and David
    With love Susan and David

Sent on 08/27/2017

Steve · Married on 07/22/2017

I simply cannot say enough about Aldo Ryan Entertainment! If you want to have people talking about your music, MC and entertainment for years to come, book with Aldo. He and his team of professionals will ensure that your music and wedding flow is tailored to your specific needs, while also adding their own special flavor to the event. Great website allows you to choose songs for all the special moments, and provide Aldo with information that is incorporated into the event. He does things at weddings that your guests will talk about for years to come, and give you and your spouse memories that will last a lifetime. Finally, he treats you professionally and yet as a friend. Always available to talk or text, and make sure your event is planned to the fullest.

Sent on 09/05/2017
  • X

Xama · event on: 06/23/2017

DJ joy and Nehal are amazing
    We r so happy With whole arrangement and support they have given through out the journey.
    Many thanks.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Sonia · event on: 06/10/2017

We were highly recommend Aldo Ryan Entertainment for your special day. We hired them for our Twin daughters Sweet 16 and it was an amazing experience. DJ Emmanuel was awesome. He had the best songs and new exactly when to transition to the next song. Emmanuel was very professional and always very accommodating to our requests. Nehal Parikh was our MC and he made the party rock! He was all hands-on with the kids and adults on the dance floor. I've never seen any MC participate so much with the guests. There was never a dull moment at the party and we got amazing comments from our guests about the party. Nehal would always answer me back via email or phone within a timely manner. Because of him, I felt very relaxed and stress free about my event. I would highly recommend Nehal and DJ Emmanuel for any event and I would not think twice about using them again. They were beyond awesome!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Elina · event on: 06/04/2017

Amazing!! Incredible!!! Professional!! We had Aldo (MC) DJ Jon Divine and dancer Irene at my son's bar mitzvah and all I have to say is that they were top notch! Very energic, delivered as promised! During the planning process, Aldo became a friend not just hired talent and that's very important! He is very quick to respond to any questions or concerns. You can relax and enjoy your event if Aldo is there. We received compliments from our guests. Our son enjoyed his party to the fullest! Overall, outstanding!! Thank you Aldo for all your input and an unforgettable evening of memories that will last a lifetime!!
    Love Korets Family

Sent on 06/07/2017

Alive Events's reply:

Smiling from ear to ear. It was such a pleasure meeting you last year and working closely with your lovely family for Gabriel's big day. I've said it before and I'll say it again...Gabriel is one-of-a-kind. He's genuine, appreciative, loving and just amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed celebrating with you all from the sentimental moments to the stage-jumping! Love always, Aldo <3

Anuj · Married on 05/28/2017

We could not have been happier with our entertainment team. We had Nehal Parikh as our Master of Ceremony, DJ Joey Disaronno, and we used Yelena Khaimova as a violinist. To say they were exceptional is an understatement. Nehal delivered above and beyond with his MC service. Everyone at the wedding has such great compliments for him and his style is so fresh and entertaining. DJ Joey was on point with every song. We requested only dance music and none of the typical "wedding song" and he did exactly that. I can't think of one bad song during the entire night and he kept the dance floor alive til the very end. We used Yelena to play the violin along with our first dance and she also played along to the dance music. She did a fantastic job and its amazing how she knows all the songs in her head and plays while standing and walking around. I would highly recommend this team without any reservation.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Kristina · event on: 04/02/2017

We chose MC Aldo Ryan and DJ Joey to be a part of our daughters Bat Mitzvah. Words cannot express how happy we were to have them be a part of our special day.

The planning process was seamless due to Aldo's expertise and professionalism. Aldo was involved in every step of the way, from toasts, to candle lighting and personalization of the father daughter dance. Everything was thought out and executed exceptionally. The energy was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better team to celebrate with us.

Our guests couldn't stop talking about the crew and how they were able to get the crowd going. The kids were all in awe and didn't want to leave the dance floor.

We cannot wait to use Aldo Ryan again for our future events.

Love Kofman Family

Sent on 04/04/2017

amparito · event on: 04/02/2017

We had a wonderful time. Everyone was on the floor dancing! Love it!!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Viktoria · event on: 03/19/2017

I cannot say enough about the quality, dedication, hard work, professionalism and detail that this group had put into our event!!! From the moment we booked they always made themselves available to work with us in planning and creating our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. From answering any question and honoring every request we had, to giving us their own amazing ideas - Aldo, DJ Joey and the entire team had really made the party so unique and meaningful!!! Aldo is an absolutely incredible MC, the event was so well coordinated, the bat mitzvah girl was always the center of attention and felt loved, and nothing was skipped or forgotten about. Aldo, DJ Joey and the dancers worked hard and none stop for hours and hours, to energize everyone and make sure that every person was having an absolute blast!!! Everyone was dancing and having fun, the young and the old!
    This team is the absolute best! Highly highly highly recommend them and will use them again!!! This party will always be remembered and talked about as one of the most fun times and most memorable events that our guests have ever been to. Thank you Aldo and team, there is no one out there better than you!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

casey · event on: 03/18/2017

amazing team, great singers.loved all of them

Sent on 03/23/2017