Alison Yin Weddings Reviews

5 Reviews for Alison Yin Weddings

• Allison

Allison · Married on 06/02/2019

Perfectly captured our vision

Alison and her husband Adm were absolutely incredible during our wedding. They come so prepared, and were such a calming presence during a crazy day. Their style of documentary photography was exactly what we envisioned for our wedding, but they still made sure to include some posed group/family shots. We have only seen a preview of our pictures so far and I am already so thrilled with the results. Not only are they great photographers, but they are great people!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 06/18/2011

I heard of Alison actually through my mother, and she was kind enough to travel down to San Diego for our wedding. She was wonderful to work with, and I'm excited for the photos. The photos were relaxing, and she gave great directions. We also had two dogs in the wedding, and she was able to capture them as well. Great communication from her, and help in getting our schedule for photos sorted out. Thank you!

Sent on 07/01/2011

Monique · Married on 04/26/2009

I highly recommend Alison Yin as your photographer for you wedding. There are many to choose from, but Alison has a FABULOUS eye for emotional moments, framing your phots, and overall capturing the story of your wedding. Her background as a photojournalist really sets her apart from other photographers and it's evident in your photos. I was looking for a photographer who wouldn't do the usual cheesey, cliche photographs I've seen over and over again in albums. Thus far, I have gotten lots of compliments on my photographs. I myself am so pleased with our pictures and can't wait to start framing them. I have lots to choose from! In addition to her skills and talent, Alison's service and presence was so wonderful as a bride to have that day! She made me feel really relaxed and was totally calm that day. She was so friendly and polite to all my guests and family. It was nice to have someone I felt really comfortable with that day who was willing to go above and beyond in helping me the day of instead of some stiff photographer. I guarantee you will not be disappointed with Alison's service or your photographs.

Sent on 05/07/2009

Susan · Married on 05/01/2008

From our first meeting to the last photograph purchased, I found AlisonYinWeddings to be professional, creative, fair priced, responsive and fun to work with. The images she produced were absolutely fabulous. I love looking at my wedding album and I know it will be a wonderful reminder of the most important day in my life.

Sent on 12/30/2008

Steve · Married on 07/22/2006

As a young photo professional starting out in the wedding photography business I found Alison to be wonderfully delightful, amazingly talented and gifted.
    In July of 2006 and what so happened to be the hottest day of that year at 112, Alison expertly photographed my daughter's wedding and reception. Alison's cheerful personality and professionalism never wavered even though the reception hall had no air conditioning, a trial for us all to be sure.
    I now have a wonderful album of excellent photography showing the bride and groom getting ready before the wedding. Insightful candids during the wedding ceremony. Wonderful portraits before the reception and exciting candids during the reception. My favorite photo is a portrait taken of my daughter while she was getting ready. It's a tight shot showing her from the side smelling her bouquet. Only a moment of time captured by her camera to be preserved for a lifetime.
    Alison has earned my respect and my gratitude for a job expertly done in unexpectedly harsh conditions. When my next daughter has her wedding, be assured I'll be calling on Alison again to capture it with her camera in her exceptionally unique way.

Sincerely;