Aliso Viejo Country Club Reviews

71 Reviews for Aliso Viejo Country Club

• Jen.Anderson

Jennie Nguyen · Married on 11/10/2019

Great Experience!

I went to see this vendor and Carrie assisted me with my tour and was extremely helpful. She made touring the place extremely pleasant and gave me ideas on how to budget. This is a beautiful venue!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Eunice Lin · Married on 05/26/2019

Definitely check out this venue!

Aliso Viejo Country Club has great views to have an elegant wedding ceremony and reception. The wedding packages that they offer are simple. The wedding event director and coordinator, Kira and Carrie, and their team are just amazing. They were so easy to work with, and we had a great time working with them throughout the entire process. I provided many of my own reception decors, and they made my reception exactly the way that I wanted to look. We would highly recommend this venue for wedding and special events!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Amy Vanderkolk · Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing venue

I got married here on April 7, 2019 and the venue is amazing. The food is fantastic, the venue is beautiful with gorgeous views and Carrie, the event coordinator could not have been anymore perfect! We got so many compliments on how delicious the food was and how beautiful the venue was. I am so happy we picked AVCC as our venue.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 01/19/2019

Best Value and Experience in Orange County

We loved the Aliso Viejo Country Club! Their team was so responsive and answered all of our questions right away. If something ever came up, they always had a solution. Unfortunately, our top layer of the cake was thrown out, but they quickly reached out to our vendor to make a new one for our first year anniversary. They were so easy to work with and did everything they could to make our dream wedding possible! Everyone was so accommodating and friendly!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Charles · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful venue with a great staff

Aliso Viejo Country Club quickly became our top pick of a tight list for our wedding venue based on location, view, service and price. Our events coordinator, Carrie Roberson was extremely responsive and accommodating to our needs from the days leading to and the day of our wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Aliso Viejo Country Club's reply:

Charles and Karen,
    It was our absolute pleasure! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day. It was truly a pleasure working with you both. We wish you all the very best in your future together!

Daniel · Married on 08/18/2018

My wife and I, are extremely grateful for Aliso Viejo Country Club (AVCC), Chantal Mitchell, and Carrie. We had our wedding at AVCC and it was perfect. Unbelievable. Our guests described our wedding as breathtaking, perfect, and mistake free. That wouldn’t have been possible without Chantal, who is one of the smartest, kindest, detail oriented, patient, and professional people that we have ever met. She cared about our big day as if it were her own and we were truly touched. Chantal also has that Midwestern charm and hospitality, which was great because she put up with me being extremely difficult at times by being really nice and patient. It made me feel really guilty afterwards.

Chantal was very responsive, made sure to cover every detail, met with us on multiple occasions, answered every question, and made sure that the day went smoothly. For example, when my wife’s veil got caught on the walkway, Chantal ran in and helped her put it back on. When I started wandering around, Chantal was there to make sure I was back at the head table to stick to the timeline. When the groomsmen’s boutonnière was pinned incorrectly, she pinned them all perfectly before the wedding ceremony. When one guest couldn’t make it, and one arrived unexpectedly, she accommodated that as well. These are just a few examples of Chantal going the extra mile for us.

We didn’t have a wedding coordinator and we didn’t need one because of Chantal. She asked for every vendor’s contact information, and coordinated everything with them. Everything was on time and where it should’ve been. She even had small surprises and upgrades for us that were extremely thoughtful. If you’re looking for a beautiful wedding venue, world class service, and amazing staff, try AVCC. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Lynda · Married on 06/23/2018

We enjoyed every aspect of the process that got us to our day of celebration. Chantal and her team were always professional and provided excellent service and much needed guidance that made our decision process much easier and the evening met our every expectation

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • I

Ilene · Married on 04/13/2018

Chantal was so accommodating and helpful. This venue is truly Beautiful to get married at. We loved having our wedding here and working w/Chantal.. she is awesome
    -ilene Bailey :)

Sent on 05/08/2018

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding was perfect in every way.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Leela · Married on 03/18/2017

I am using this venue as a pre- wedding event and I absolutely love it!!! The food is great, the location is gorgeous, prices are reasonable !

Sent on 02/14/2017

Heather · Married on 01/01/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved having our wedding her so beautiful and classy. The professionalism this place has is unreal and everyone is so helpful.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Christina · Married on 08/28/2016

Our wedding at Aliso Viejo Country Club is incredible! We are happy with the choice we made hosting our wedding there. The event director Marley is so sweet and she accommodated our needs. We had our ceremony on the 10th tee and the view of the open ground and lake is unbelievable. The atmosphere of the club is great and we likes this place even better after each visit and even seriously think about joining the club. The food and service are also great. It is a perfect place for a intimate small to medium size wedding of 60-100 people!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Miranda · Married on 05/01/2016

My husband is the one who found our wedding venue and I instantly fell in love with it after seeing it. The location alone is beautiful, but what really set it apart from the rest was the wedding services, and Marley, our wedding coordinator. She was so pleasant to work with! Not to mention, organized and accommodating and SO patient when it came to answering all the questions from the wedding party durning our rehearsal. The day of our wedding ran so smoothly and seamlessly, we are just so grateful to have worked with her and her team. We would definitely recommend the Aliso Viejo Country Club as a venue, the staff, location, and services are all amazing. :)

Sent on 12/03/2016

I loved this venue! It was beautiful and the staff was friendly!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Angie · Married on 02/27/2016

Aliso Viejo Country Club was the perfect place to hold our wedding. Marley and Jordan, the wedding coordinators at the club, were awesome! They were so attentive to mine and my husband's needs, and worked with us on getting everything we wanted.

**A special thank you to Marley for her patience and positive attitude. We changed our wedding date, but Marley went above and beyond. She never say no to us and we really appreciate that! :)

The facilities are absolutely breathtaking and everything was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Many guests told us that it was one of the best wedding they had ever been to and the food was delicious. I highly recommend Aliso Viejo Country Club for your wedding. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jim · Married on 12/30/2015

A great experience! AVCC and the staff are top notch. We really enjoyed working with Chrislynn and she is very upbeat, cheerful and personable. We got married in December and were worried about the rain for our ceremony which was held elsewhere. Chrislynn said no problem, if it rains, you can have the ceremony at AVCC and that was a huge relief. It didn't rain and the day was perfect.

Planning a wedding is stressful, but AVCC is clear on what they do, provides great ideas and their communication was excellent. It really took a lot of stress off knowing they had it handled. We got ready at the club and did our first look their and they were very kind and accommodating. The reception was awesome and we didn't have any issues, just a great meal, drinks and dancing!

We enjoyed our wedding so much we want to do it again! (...maybe in 10 or 20 years). Part of that enjoyment was AVCC and Chrislynn and their staff making it such a wonderful day.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Not only is this place gorgeous...the staff was wonderful! Everything was so easy and they made it easy for me. The food was delicious and a few of my guests commented it was the best wedding dinner they had eaten. Again, the planner was incredible and the staff the day of the venue were on top of everything. I would definitely plan future events here. Do yourself a favor and look into the AVCC when considering wedding options.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Carrie · Married on 12/12/2015

Aliso Viejo Country Club is the place for your dream wedding to become a reality. My now husband and I were looking for a venue that would create a classy, romantic feel, and that's exactly what we got. Our December reception was gorgeous as the sun set and the fireplace was lit. The entire staff was beyond helpful and at no time did we feel lost in the planning process. Marley, our amazing coordinator, walked us through everything and she always got back to us in a timely manner. If you want to have a stress free wedding day where you actually get to enjoy your wedding (and really, who doesnt), Aliso Viejo Country Club is the venue for you.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Rich and Erma · Married on 11/15/2015

Coming up on our 1-year anniversary has made me think about our vendors.
    The facility was beautiful, clean and well presented for our guests and event. The coordinator helped make sure that our guests knew where to go and that other things happening at the Club did not interfere with our event. Everything was set up perfectly according to contract and the food was good quality.
    Special mention for the exceptional service from Marley Sansom (Elliott). She really helped us explore choices so that we would be happy with our decisions and when we had a problem with a different vendor (not related to the Club at all), she was on the phone, 10pm the night before the event, trying to help us find alternative solutions. There was no financial requirement or benefit to the Club for her extra effort, but it did not stop her from doing everything possible, on her personal time, to make sure that our special day remained special.
    I would recommend the Club to any friend or family. Beautiful, professional, friendly, and amazing service.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/10/2015

AVCC was a joy to work with. We got married on the tenth tee, it was beautiful, our guests truly enjoyed it and a couple of them asked about the location and catering for their weddings!!! Chrislyn and Marley were great to work with, they worked with us to help our vision of a cocktail style reception come true. They let us take pictures all over the golf course grounds, which I hear other golf clubs don't allow. My dad even drove me up to the ceremony in a golf cart! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue, and the price was very reasonable!

Sent on 11/15/2015

I can't even begin to describe how awesome this venue was. We went to 11 venues before choosing Aliso Viejo Country Club. The price range to just rent a venue (not even include catering) was stressing us out. We had to pay for our own wedding so this was why we continued to shop around for the best deal. We felt like a huge burden had been lifted off our shoulders when we walked into the Aliso Viejo Country Club. The upstairs clubhouse is absolutely gorgeous and with a breath taking view of the Saddleback mountains. The big surprise for us was the amazing affordability on their packages. Finally, the food is amazing. We got so many compliments from our guests about how wonderful everything tasted.
    What made it even more perfect was how absolutely wonderful Marley was. Her patience with my many stressed out phone calls and plethora of questions was reassuring. I couldn’t afford a wedding coordinator but I didn’t really need one because she took care of many things. She did a dress rehearsal with us the night before the wedding and that was very helpful. She also went above and beyond the call of duty the day of my wedding. After the ceremony, my bridesmaids were trying to bustle my very complicated 5 layer dress in time for our grand entrance and it was just too much of a struggle. Marley stepped in and literally saved us by helping to bustle my dress!
    Bottom line: If you are operating on a shoestring budget like we were and you don’t want the hassle of trying to not only coordinate a venue but also hire a caterer, then you need to take a look at the Aliso Viejo Country Club. It is a beautiful venue and a great value.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Arika · Married on 08/02/2015

Chrislynn is AMAZING. She contributed to 100% satisfaction making the best day of our life, better!!! I adore her!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Erinn · Married on 03/29/2015

We were looking for an affordable but impressive place to have our wedding as several guests were traveling from the mid west. AVCC was the absolute most perfect place to hold our wedding. The staff starting with Marley the wedding coordinator at the club, was superb. Every time we asked for something the answer was yes! The options offered to us were expansive as far as food and beverage were concerned and absolutely every detail was executed exactly as I asked it to be. The facilities are absolutely breathtaking and the reception room was comfortable and beautiful. We literally could not have asked for a more beautiful, affordable and perfect place to get married!

Sent on 04/08/2015

That staff at the Aliso Viejo Golf Course was outstanding, specially Marley Elliott. She went our of your way to help us by giving us options and ideas based on our budget and our wishes. The site itself is beautiful, with a breathtaking view. We highly recommend this site for weddings!!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Catherine · Married on 11/01/2014

The experience we had with the Aliso Viejo Country Club was second to none. It was an absolute pleasure to work with our event coordinator Ria, who was super friendly and flexible. Our wedding day was filled with great memories, a superb view and a stress free process. The venue is beautiful, and all of our guests commented on what a great and professional staff was on hand. We would highly recommend the Aliso Viejo Country Club to any couple looking for a great wedding location at a very reasonable price!

Sent on 11/19/2014