Alishia Joubert-Bellingham area Harpist Reviews

24 | Bellingham, WA

24 Reviews for Alishia Joubert-Bellingham area Harpist

Allison · Married on 08/20/2016

Alisha was absolutely amazing. Her music was beautiful. She's reliable, polite, responsive, and it's clear that she cares for her clients. She's a must have

Sent on 08/28/2016

Alishia Joubert-Bellingham area Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. What a beautiful wedding you had, with top notch vendors! I was honored to be a part of it, and hope the rest of your married days are just as beautiful.

jessica · Married on 04/12/2014

Alishia was amazing! She played beautifully at my ceremony. She had awesome ideas and listened to what I wanted, too.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Madison · Married on 11/09/2013

I know it seems cheesy to give 5 stars on everything, but honestly, Alisha works so hard, she absolutely deserves the rating!
    She welcomed my husband and I into her home, and made sure everything we were thinking and dreaming of would be perfect. She appropriately adding in her professional opinion, since she does have tons more experience than we do, and made me much more comfortable with what would be played the day of. She played us samples and actually went out of her way to learn a new song just for us!
    Very punctual and timly with her email responses, checked in to make sure we were doing well and didn't have any questions, and made sure we were happy with our game plan for the day of.
    Then the wedding day! Oh man, the music was sooo beautiful! We didn't tell too many people we had a harpist, so everyone was so impressed and thought it was such a beautiful, romantic touch to the day itself. We had a videographer who was able to use some of her music in our video as well, and it was perfect!
    I would absolutely recommend Alishia to future brides, we didn't have a single problem, it was beautiful, and she was a huge help in making all our visions come true!

Sent on 12/16/2013

R · Married on 09/01/2013

Alishia Joubert played the harp for us for our wedding day. She was amazing!!! She was even able to help and offer suggestions to make our day a perfect blend of cultures, as we had a blended Western and Hindu ceremony and reception. All of our guests commented on how it was the perfect touch! :-) I would recommend Alishia to everyone! Thanks Alishia!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Renee · Married on 09/01/2013

Alishia is amazing in every way! She played with the large harp at our wedding at the Pan Pacific, both pre-ceremony and pre-reception. Alishia is very easy to talk to and work with. She makes every effort that you have the day of your dreams. She made picking out music super easy. I had no idea what to play on the harp. She played samples for us, and also offered to play whatever music we wanted if she did not already have it. I cannot say enough good things. In fact, she was so good, and I couldn't decide on any but two songs, so I told her that she could just play what ever music felt right to her. And the result...so many guests told me how amazing she was, and that she created the most beautiful mood!!!! Just a side note, we had a mixed Western and Hindu wedding. Alishia helped to bring the two cultures together, and it was seamless! Anyone who knows anything about Indian Weddings...knows that they never go as planned! You would have never known, because Alishia just rolled with it!!! Love Love Love her!!!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Hayley · Married on 06/30/2013

Alishia was wonderful to work with! She took our favorite song by Robyn and transformed it into a wonderful processional and recessional for us. We cried when we heard how she had put it together. She was very responsive and just an all around pleasure. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/10/2013

NP · Married on 06/22/2013

We'll start by saying that Alishia is a fantastic and talented harpist. But that's only the beginning of why we loved working with her. She was very responsive and easy to work with, and she was willing to meet with us over Skype at first since we are from another part of the state. We wrote our own pagan ceremony, and Alishia took the time to read the script and then meet with us in person to decide the music for each part of the ritual. She struck just the right balance between allowing us to choose our own music and giving us suggestions and her professional opinion on what would work best. She also took the time during the week before the ceremony to rehearse with our relatives from out of town who were singing at the wedding - despite being in the middle of moving and having her own relatives in town at the same time! We were pleased as well by her openness to working with a same-sex couple.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Tamir · Married on 08/05/2012

Alishia did a beautiful job. She went through sample songs before the event and found the ones that we loved. On the day of, she played like an angel, all professionally and met all of our expectations.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Kodie · Married on 05/12/2012

Alishia made our wedding ceremony the most sweetest ceremony I have ever been too. It was like a fairy tale with her harp. A very whimsical touch, and her larger harp made it seem surreal! She was extremely friendly and her timing was perfect, since I had not been able to meet with her prior to the event (I actually finally met her after the ceremony) she was able to create the moment we had discussed via email and phone, and for that I would recommend her for any event. Right before I walked down the isle, I closed my eyes, and her music was very soothing. Made it all so easy! Thank you Alishia!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2012

Alishia performed at our wedding at the Bellevue Art Museum, we initially opted for the smaller harp as we didn't want to spend too much and cash was getting tight, but the little extra money to get the larger harp was well worth it! It was a beautiful instrument to look at for the guests, and many were wowed, we had LONG delays during the ceremony and alishia improvised so well the entire time. she kept her eye on everything that was going on and switched to the next songs accordingly. we estimated a 15 min- 20 min ceremony but because of the unexpected delays, it prolonged to 30 min, making alishia extend her time, which was not a problem at all. i would definitely recommend her to any bride and groom, as she was very fun to work with as well.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Mimi · Married on 09/05/2010

Alishia was our harpist for our september wedding and she created the perfect ambiance for our garden wedding. It was very romantic and beautiful, the way she plays the harp. She was very helpful and professional in giving us ideas for songs to play during our ceremony. Many of our guests were very pleased with the live music by Alisha during the ceremony as well as our cocktail party. Thank you so much to Alishia for adding richness to our wedding details. you were perfect!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2009

Alishia's work is absolutely amazing and very beautiful. Alishia is both professional and friendly at the same time. She works closely with you to ensure that every piece of the ceremony/event is tailored to your vision. I would highly recommend Alishia to anyone looking for a harpist. She was excellent!

Sent on 07/23/2009

Kara · Married on 05/22/2009

Alishia did a fantastic job at our wedding. I originally had booked another harpist who ended up being busy that day, and she referred Alishia to me. Alishia was very helpful and friendly to talk to over the phone. There was one song I really wanted to walk down the aisle to and she told me she'd try and find it and learn it for me. An hour later she called me back and was able to play me the song I wanted over the phone. She was also really good at reading my personality and giving me good suggestions for songs that would work best with me. She was worth every single penny.

Sent on 05/26/2009

Cindy · Married on 11/08/2008

Alishia was wonderful! She arrived early and play before the ceremony while the guest were arriving. She also did a surprise duet with our vocalist. I would highly recommend her and will use her again...I can't say enough good things about working with her. The mix of music was great and exactly what I requested. Many of my guest commented on how much she added to the wedding.

Sent on 01/15/2009

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2008

Alishia was such a pleasure to meet and work with! It was a last minute idea of mine to have a harpist at my ceremony and for that I was having a hard time finding someone available and affordable. I came accross Alishia's website and gave it a shot and she responded immediately and was very affordable! We kept in close contact through email and phone calls. She had great ideas and helped me pick out my wedding music! That was a very memorable moment for me walking down the aisle, she did a very beautiful job and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/16/2009

Krista · Married on 09/06/2008

I would strongly reccommend the harpist Alishia Joubert. Having live music during our ceremony was an excellent way to add beauty to the day. From the start Alishia was the easiest vendor to deal with. It only took a couple e-mails back and forth and everything was set. My only suggestion would be to mic the harp if you are having an outdoor ceremony. Her music was so pretty, I wish it would have been louder.

Sent on 01/24/2009

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2006

Alishia did an amazing job, the music was just beautiful! I requested she play a song she hadn't played before (Somewhere Over the Rainbow) and she was more than happy to find the music and learn it for my ceremony. I would definitely recommend Alishia to anyone!

Sent on 01/25/2009

Kate · Married on 08/27/2005

Alishia played Canon in D as we walked down the aisle. It was an outdoor wedding, and the harp sung beautifully through the meadow.

Halfway through the ceremony, Alishia played while a tenor sang One Hand, One Heart from West Side Story. It was incredible.

Alishia was very easy to work with and a pleasure to have at our wedding. It was a magical day and much of my thanks goes to Alishia, her professionalism and grace. You don't want to worry about anything on the day of your wedding, and with Alishia, you can be confident in the best.

Sent on 01/02/2009

Kelly · Married on 03/20/2004

Alishia provided beautiful music that helped make our wedding ceremony so special for us. When our original musician cancelled a few weeks before our March wedding we were so grateful Alishia happened to be available. Her harp music addesd so much more to the experience of our wedding than our original organist would have. We received a lot of positive feedback from our wedding guests as well who enjoyed Alishia's music.

Sent on 01/02/2009
  • mindy

mindy · Married on 09/04/2010

Alishia was excellent and flexible for our labor day weekend wedding. My husband and I got to have an in home consultation so we could listen to the harp about 2 weeks before the wedding. She made recommendations to what would be best and let us make the final decision. She made everything sound fabulous, even for the outdoor ceremony. If there was any confusion, she was very quick to rectify the situation, and most important, ON TIME! Yay!

Sent on 09/06/2010

Svetlana · Married on 09/09/2011

Alishia was great to work with and goes above and beyond. She worked with us with all of our last minute requests.

Sent on 10/05/2011

jason · Married on 09/26/2008

My wife and I could not have asked for more. From our initial interactions to our final departures Ms. Joubert was prompt, courteous, professional, & flexible. Of course, nothing on your wedding day comes cheap--and she is not. However, she returned our calls and email enquiries promptly. Her website offers a number of musical suggestions for your wedding ceremony--but she is also willing to play whatever request you might have. She arrived early for set up and was discreet throughout the entire ceremony.

And of course all of this on such short notice!

Sent on 01/21/2009
  • F

Lesley · Married on 06/20/2009

Alishia was WONDERFUL! She was professional and so easy to work with. I was incredibly indecisive approaching the big day and Alishia somehow managed to find that perfect balance of guidance and receptivity.

I would absolutely recommend Alishia for anyone looking for someone who can deliver beautiful, classic harp music as well as more modern, recognizable songs.

Bravo!

Sent on 08/15/2009

Donna · Married on 12/14/2008

Alishia was very responsive and accommodating in providing music consultation over the phone.

The beauty of her music ability was appreciated by all at our small, intimate wedding ceremony.

We loved her!