Alisha Simone / Event Floral and Decor Reviews

60 | Haddon Township, NJ

60 Reviews for Alisha Simone / Event Floral and Decor

Kelley Dickinson · Married on 12/21/2019

Alisha is incredibly talented!

The flowers that Alisha arranged for my wedding in December were absolutely gorgeous! From beginning to end, Alisha was easy to work with and takes the time to get to know you. She is extremely knowledgeable and experienced and does an incredible job incorporating your colors and theme into your floral arrangements. She takes the time to talk to you and hear all about your special day so that she can create an arrangement that encompasses all of the pieces of your day. The arrangements that she put together were absolutely breathtaking and she really made my vision come to life. On top of it all, Alisha was so fun to meet with. She was able to show some examples in her studio, and her personality is so fun. She is so friendly and outgoing and makes you feel so excited to work with her for your wedding day. Look no further and book with the amazing Alisha Simone today!

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Toni

Toni · Married on 11/02/2019

Alisha is amazing!

Alisha made our wedding gorgeous! I can’t thank her enough for everything! The bouquets, centerpieces and arch were so beautiful. She really brought my vision to life!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Alisha Simone / Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Toni!!!! It was an absolute JOY working with you. I adored the centerpiece concept as well as your bouquet, and had a BLAST designing them. Thank you for the kind words, I truly appreciate it.
    Much love and happiness to you both!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/11/2019

Alisha is simply the best!

Alisha worked with my budget, asked all the right questions to figure out what I wanted, and designed the most beautiful bouquets. She was flexible with order changes and so easy to work with. And meeting with her was so much fun because she has a wonderful personality! I highly recommend working with Alisha!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Alisha Simone / Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Liz, I can't thank you enough for those kind words. I appreciate you sharing your experience while working with us. We aim to please and are super happy to hear we hit the mark. I wish you forever "Wedding Bliss"! I am here if you ever need more flowers :)
    Alisha Simone!

Leslie · Married on 10/11/2019

Wedding in October @ Merion

Alisha Simone did an amazing job on our centerpieces, bridal bouquet and flowers on the cake. We were very pleased with her attentiveness to our requests and her presentation. Everything turned out just as we had hoped.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Alisha Simone / Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Leslie, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I truly appreciate it. It was a pleasure to have been a part of your "Happily Ever After" and wish you nothing but the HAPPIEST MOMENTS to come. Hope to work with you again in the future.
    Alisha Simone

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2019

Best florist in South Jersey!

I love Alisha!! She is so professional and great to talk to. Our meeting was so great and easy. We also changed some things up for our wedding 2 weeks prior. Over the phone, I told her my vision and she nailed it! Our flowers turned out gorgeous and were everything I could have imagined!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Alisha Simone / Event Floral and Decor's reply:

It was a pleasure Brittany to produce your flowers for you and we are thankful that we had the opportunity to be a part of your special day. I am super happy you loved everything. The hug I got when we dropped them off said it all. Much love and happiness to you both!!
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 07/20/2019

Alisha went above and beyond to give us a beautiful wedding!

My husband and I hired Alisha to create the flowers at our wedding and she did a beautiful job! I was thrilled with my bridal bouquet, she was magically able to get me peonies even though my wedding was in late July. She also provided us with beautiful centerpieces and rental linens. Perhaps the kindest thing though was she even decorated a credenza for us with candles and flowers that we had forgotten to order flowers for. I was so thrilled with her artwork, and she was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Alisha Simone / Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you Amelia for such kind words. I couldn't be happier for you both!! It was a joy to work with you and I am thankful to have taken part in your special day!! All my best. Alisha Simone
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 06/21/2019

A fabulous experience

I loved working with Alisha, she really made my vision come to life. Everyone loved the vibrant and tropical colors of my bouquet, and they went so well with the theme! I had a vision for the centerpieces, and Alisha had some great suggestions to really make everything come together, that only someone with years of experience and an expertise on flowers could have pulled together. She even went out of her way to meet up with me to go over the final details of everything since I had booked so long ago and forgotten everything. She is very fair on price and made sure I got everything I needed to be delivered on time and followed up after to make sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Alisha Simone / Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Marisa you are the sweetest!!! Girl you looked AMAZING and your colors were such a JOY to work with. Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Forever Happiness to you both.
    Alisha Simone!

Greta · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely the best choice

Alisha Simone is truly wonderful to work with. She has a professional yet extremely fun, energetic and friendly personality that makes her extremely nice to work with. The first visit she listed to my ideas and made my bouquet infront of me to make sure I would like the final product. She was extremely prompt with her responses to any questions and met with me again when I wanted to go over some things even closer. She was timely on the wedding day and everything looked fantastic. The best thing was that she did it all and kept it within my budget!! Truly the best florist you'll find.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Mariah · Married on 10/27/2018

You have to book with her!

What can I say Alisha is the most pleasant woman to deal with! From the begging it was all confusion on my part and lots of people (my bridal party) involved in the flower process. Alisha always stood so professional even though we were so scattered. Andres and I just want to say a huge huge thank you for our wedding flowers, the detail, quality and creativity blew us away and was everything I had dreamt of and more. From my amazing bouquet, to the table centerpieces and those magnificent ceremony pieces everyone was stunned and delighted which was exactly the desired effect. Friends described it as a rustic dream. I had minor hiccups with my mom not ordering rose petals for the aisle and last minute Alisha saved the day and brought them. Thanks for such a pleasant process too, from the initial briefing to the day, you were so easy to deal with. And I know we werent. Lol We hope the photos do it justice! . Lots of love Mr & Mrs Estronza!!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Alisha!! First off, we searched and met with many florists and there is no one quite like her. She really enjoys what she does and you can tell through her work, she also works with you and your budget while not compromising on beautiful arrangements. As soon as we had our first consult I knew she would be able to create exactly what I wanted. There is nothing better then feeling confident in the vendors you choose for your wedding and that's what Alisha does for you. On the day of my wedding when I saw the flowers they were even better then I imagined! I got so many compliments on the flowers and centerpieces from our guests. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Constance · Married on 07/07/2018

Alicia did the most breathtaking flowers for my daughter's wedding recently. When she and my daughter discussed the colors, I knew they would be sensational, but nobody could believe or imagine the combination of blue hydrangea and "the orange side of peach" orchids and roses could be so spectacular. These flowers will forever be show stoppers in her pictures.
    Alicia was so easy to contact as the wedding neared with my questions. We changed a few things and added others up to the last week. She is so sweet and professional, I cannot imagine ever using another florist. She is all you need for the most perfect, unforgettable arrangements for your unforgettable day.

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/09/2018

Where do I even begin ?!! When I first met Alisha I was instantly drawn to her energy and her passion for what she does !
    After carefully selecting our flower choices for the big day I knew we were in the best hands. Her knowledge of flowers and color schemes is not something you find in any florist. She is a true master of what she does.
    Fast forward a few weeks before my wedding ( June9, 2018) and I text Alisha a little ( not so little ) idea that I really wanted. She immediately called me and was as excited as I was and of course had that let’s do it attitude.
    We were married June 9,2018 at The Bradford Estate. Alisha created a romantic setting that left everyone speechless. It was everything and more. Romantic, whimsical, elegant. It was a fairy tale brought to life. If you are planning a wedding Alisha and her team are the only way to go. Your flowers become the accessory to your entire event! Alisha you are amazing in every way! We love you and no amount of thanks will ever be enough for how beautiful you made our Happily Ever After xoxox
    Mr and Mrs Hoffman

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 02/17/2018

Alisha’s passion for flowers and décor is infectious! I loved working with her! I had a pretty clear vision for what I wanted my flowers to look like, so when I met with Alisha I expected her to take about 30 minutes (at most) to confirm what I wanted and that would be it. I was totally wrong! And I have to say, meeting with Alisha was my most fun wedding meeting – it was a complete bridal experience. She had flowers in her studio for me too look at and touch. She held examples side-by-side and took so much care in getting all the details down just right. I found myself more excited about my wedding flowers than I ever expected! My flowers and decor were absolutely beautiful, I loved everything!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Brittany · Married on 12/09/2017

I just had my wedding on December 9th, 2017. I cannot say enough great things about Alisha. My original florist canceled on me and a friend told me to call Alisha. I am so thankful that I did. Her dedication and quality in her work is amazing and she is pleasant to work with. Our guests could not stop talking about the flower arrangements at the church along with our beautiful bouquets. Her picture board she presented to me before the wedding was very helpful with my planning as well! If you are near Alisha Simone's area I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/18/2017

Alisha Simone did the flowers for my wedding on 11/18/17. From the moment I met her, I knew she understood the vibe I was going for with my wedding. When I said that I "didn't like flowers with color", she knew exactly how to make the centerpieces and bouquets simple yet elegant. Alisha was very accommodating, professional and knowledgeable. The centerpieces and bouquets were gorgeous come the day of my wedding and tied in well with the vibe of the reception hall. I would highly recommend Alisha Simone to anyone looking for amazing wedding flowers.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Pamela · Married on 11/04/2017

We really enjoyed working with Alisha, she's wonderful! The flowers were beautiful and we received so many compliments! I absolutely LOVED my bouquet! Thank you Alisha for listening to us and turning our vision into reality!

Sent on 11/19/2017
  • Charlie

Charlie Amendolia · Married on 10/27/2017

Wedding Flowers

Alisha was so awesome! As a bride planning her wedding from 6 hours away, Alisha was flexible and helpful. We even had to change our budget and she was totally accommodating and made great suggestions. When we finally met she was so fun and helpful with lots of other aspects of our wedding. Our flowers were gorgeous on our wedding. I would send anyone who asks to Alisha!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Alisha Simone / Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you Charlie for those kind words. It was a joy to work with you and assist with making your day extra special!! Happy Anniversary to your and Sam!!!!! Forever LOVE AND HAPPINESS to you both.
    Cheers!!

Shana · Married on 09/30/2017

Alisha did such an amazing job with our wedding! All of the decorations were so elegant and I didn't have to worry about anything. Elegant flower shop handled all of the set up and the decor and executed everything exactly how I wanted. I highly recommend Elegant Event Flowers and Decor to any couple planning their wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Daniella · Married on 09/29/2017

Alisha was so amazing to work with for my September wedding! I had a very specific vision and she was able to pull it off flawlessly. My theme mostly consisted of greenery around my birch arch (provided by Alisha) and in my centerpieces surrounding lanterns. She also created the most beautiful swags for my sweetheart table and escort tables! My bouquet along with the bridesmaids was amazing and exactly what I wanted! My husband also had a unique request. He wanted his boutonnieres to look “different”. My husband enjoys hunting, so we found boutonnieres inside shotgun shells on Pinterest. Alisha did a wonderful job recreating these for all of the men in my bridal party! They were such a hit! Alisha was very responsive to all emails and phone calls. Definitely recommended her to multiple friends during their wedding planning process!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Christina · Married on 09/24/2017

Alisha was amazing from the time we met her! She’s was extremely sweet, very detail oriented, and very passionate about her work. She provided flowers for our ceremony decor, and both bridal parties and they spoke for themselves. From the day I met her, she kept Marcus and I on track, worked within our budget, and even gave recommendations. She was always available whenever we needed her, even if it was for just an opinion. All of her pieces of work brought the wedding together, from the layout to the color, it blending perfectly! Her work truly speaks for itself.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Christine · Married on 09/15/2017

Alisha was extremely professional and knowledgeable. The flower arrangements, boutonnieres, and bouquets were gorgeous!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Gina · Married on 09/09/2017

Alisha was amazing and brought my vision to life! Her work was beautiful and so reasonably priced! Definitely will be working with her again!

Sent on 12/29/2017
  • Dee

Dee · Married on 11/05/2016

Alisha was absolutely incredible when designing the floral arrangements for our wedding. I went to her with pictures of what I was thinking for everything from my bouquet to the outside arrangements and she walked through each one with me deciding on what was going to make my dream come true. She 100% nailed it!!! All of it truly took my breath away!

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 09/30/2016

I LOVED my flowers! Everything Alisha put together for my wedding was perfection! From the moment we met with her, we knew she was the perfect fit for our wedding day. She took our ideas and created centerpieces and bouquets that were better than we could have imagined. From the time the flowers arrived for me in the morning, I was amazed at the beauty of them. I could not get over (and am still obsessed) with my flowers! I wish I could keep them forever! The bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous and the center pieces were beautiful. I would recommend Alisha to anyone. Her creativity and eye for floral designs is second to none. She made our day even better!

Sent on 10/08/2016
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/24/2016

Alisha Simone provided decorating services for our daughter's 18th birthday and graduation party. She was extremely professional, honest, courteous and reliable. She transformed the room into a magnificent glow with her superb accents and splash of color to match our theme. The venue owner was so impressed with her work he couldn't stop talking about it. We highly recommend her for your next event.

Sent on 12/29/2016