50 Reviews for Alisha Simone, Elegant Event Flowers and Decor

Flower Petals (6)
Venue Visit (4)
Non-Floral (2)
Single Flowers (1)

I cannot say enough good things about Alisha!! First off, we searched and met with many florists and there is no one quite like her. She really enjoys what she does and you can tell through her work, she also works with you and your budget while not compromising on beautiful arrangements. As soon as we had our first consult I knew she would be able to create exactly what I wanted. There is nothing better then feeling confident in the vendors you choose for your wedding and that's what Alisha does for you. On the day of my wedding when I saw the flowers they were even better then I imagined! I got so many compliments on the flowers and centerpieces from our guests. THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Alicia did the most breathtaking flowers for my daughter's wedding recently. When she and my daughter discussed the colors, I knew they would be sensational, but nobody could believe or imagine the combination of blue hydrangea and "the orange side of peach" orchids and roses could be so spectacular. These flowers will forever be show stoppers in her pictures.
Alicia was so easy to contact as the wedding neared with my questions. We changed a few things and added others up to the last week. She is so sweet and professional, I cannot imagine ever using another florist. She is all you need for the most perfect, unforgettable arrangements for your unforgettable day.

Profile Picture Constance , 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Where do I even begin ?!! When I first met Alisha I was instantly drawn to her energy and her passion for what she does !
After carefully selecting our flower choices for the big day I knew we were in the best hands. Her knowledge of flowers and color schemes is not something you find in any florist. She is a true master of what she does.
Fast forward a few weeks before my wedding ( June9, 2018) and I text Alisha a little ( not so little ) idea that I really wanted. She immediately called me and was as excited as I was and of course had that let’s do it attitude.
We were married June 9,2018 at The Bradford Estate. Alisha created a romantic setting that left everyone speechless. It was everything and more. Romantic, whimsical, elegant. It was a fairy tale brought to life. If you are planning a wedding Alisha and her team are the only way to go. Your flowers become the accessory to your entire event! Alisha you are amazing in every way! We love you and no amount of thanks will ever be enough for how beautiful you made our Happily Ever After xoxox
Mr and Mrs Hoffman

Profile Picture Christina, 6/9/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Alisha’s passion for flowers and décor is infectious! I loved working with her! I had a pretty clear vision for what I wanted my flowers to look like, so when I met with Alisha I expected her to take about 30 minutes (at most) to confirm what I wanted and that would be it. I was totally wrong! And I have to say, meeting with Alisha was my most fun wedding meeting – it was a complete bridal experience. She had flowers in her studio for me too look at and touch. She held examples side-by-side and took so much care in getting all the details down just right. I found myself more excited about my wedding flowers than I ever expected! My flowers and decor were absolutely beautiful, I loved everything!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 2/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

I just had my wedding on December 9th, 2017. I cannot say enough great things about Alisha. My original florist canceled on me and a friend told me to call Alisha. I am so thankful that I did. Her dedication and quality in her work is amazing and she is pleasant to work with. Our guests could not stop talking about the flower arrangements at the church along with our beautiful bouquets. Her picture board she presented to me before the wedding was very helpful with my planning as well! If you are near Alisha Simone's area I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Alisha Simone did the flowers for my wedding on 11/18/17. From the moment I met her, I knew she understood the vibe I was going for with my wedding. When I said that I "didn't like flowers with color", she knew exactly how to make the centerpieces and bouquets simple yet elegant. Alisha was very accommodating, professional and knowledgeable. The centerpieces and bouquets were gorgeous come the day of my wedding and tied in well with the vibe of the reception hall. I would highly recommend Alisha Simone to anyone looking for amazing wedding flowers.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We really enjoyed working with Alisha, she's wonderful! The flowers were beautiful and we received so many compliments! I absolutely LOVED my bouquet! Thank you Alisha for listening to us and turning our vision into reality!

Profile Picture Pamela, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Alisha did such an amazing job with our wedding! All of the decorations were so elegant and I didn't have to worry about anything. Elegant flower shop handled all of the set up and the decor and executed everything exactly how I wanted. I highly recommend Elegant Event Flowers and Decor to any couple planning their wedding!

Profile Picture Shana , 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

Alisha was so amazing to work with for my September wedding! I had a very specific vision and she was able to pull it off flawlessly. My theme mostly consisted of greenery around my birch arch (provided by Alisha) and in my centerpieces surrounding lanterns. She also created the most beautiful swags for my sweetheart table and escort tables! My bouquet along with the bridesmaids was amazing and exactly what I wanted! My husband also had a unique request. He wanted his boutonnieres to look “different”. My husband enjoys hunting, so we found boutonnieres inside shotgun shells on Pinterest. Alisha did a wonderful job recreating these for all of the men in my bridal party! They were such a hit! Alisha was very responsive to all emails and phone calls. Definitely recommended her to multiple friends during their wedding planning process!

Photos
Profile Picture Daniella, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Alisha was amazing from the time we met her! She’s was extremely sweet, very detail oriented, and very passionate about her work. She provided flowers for our ceremony decor, and both bridal parties and they spoke for themselves. From the day I met her, she kept Marcus and I on track, worked within our budget, and even gave recommendations. She was always available whenever we needed her, even if it was for just an opinion. All of her pieces of work brought the wedding together, from the layout to the color, it blending perfectly! Her work truly speaks for itself.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alisha was extremely professional and knowledgeable. The flower arrangements, boutonnieres, and bouquets were gorgeous!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Alisha was amazing and brought my vision to life! Her work was beautiful and so reasonably priced! Definitely will be working with her again!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Alisha was absolutely incredible when designing the floral arrangements for our wedding. I went to her with pictures of what I was thinking for everything from my bouquet to the outside arrangements and she walked through each one with me deciding on what was going to make my dream come true. She 100% nailed it!!! All of it truly took my breath away!

Profile Picture Dee, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I LOVED my flowers! Everything Alisha put together for my wedding was perfection! From the moment we met with her, we knew she was the perfect fit for our wedding day. She took our ideas and created centerpieces and bouquets that were better than we could have imagined. From the time the flowers arrived for me in the morning, I was amazed at the beauty of them. I could not get over (and am still obsessed) with my flowers! I wish I could keep them forever! The bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous and the center pieces were beautiful. I would recommend Alisha to anyone. Her creativity and eye for floral designs is second to none. She made our day even better!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Alisha Simone provided decorating services for our daughter's 18th birthday and graduation party. She was extremely professional, honest, courteous and reliable. She transformed the room into a magnificent glow with her superb accents and splash of color to match our theme. The venue owner was so impressed with her work he couldn't stop talking about it. We highly recommend her for your next event.

Profile Picture Felicia, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Alisha was so patient with us from the beginning, she changed things to accommodate our budget and helped us to decide whether short or tall centerpieces would be best with our venue. Her attention to detail shows and I received so many compliments on my bridal party bouquets and centerpieces. Even our venue was impressed with the centerpieces, they want to use the photos of her flowers from our wedding in their new book to show newly engaged couples. I tried to do a DIY piece for the back table with our photo seating chart. It did not turn out "Pinterest perfect" as I expected so I wound up calling on Alisha for help the week before our wedding. She saved the day and the fresh floral pieces on either side of our seating chart were just as gorgeous as our centerpieces. I would highly recommend Alisha for any event. We already had family friends book her for their wedding in the fall!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

So glad she was
My florist! Everything was perfect! There was one small
Unplanned bump and Alisha came
Up with a quick solution! Very impressed and happyy!

Profile Picture lauren, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I met Alisha at a bridal show and was happy to hear that she was the florist that made the beautiful centerpieces that are included at my venue (Clarks Landing Yacht Club). Alisha was very knowledgeable and excited to bring my vision to life. I quickly set up a meeting at her office and booked her. Alisha was very flexible. She gave many ideas and really listened to what I was looking for. She provided pictures of the flowers she was going to use which made it easier for me to explain to my bridesmaids and family. Alisha has reasonable prices and is open to working with a budget. I would definitely recommend Alisha Simone.

Profile Picture Kelli, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Delivery

Alisha provided flowers and decor for my wedding ceremony and reception for October 3, 2015. I cannot express enough how incredibly happy I was with her services. Alisha was extremely professional, worked within my budget and executed the dream wedding that I had been envisioning. She truly brought my vision to life for my ivory and pink ombre-themed wedding. Everything from the aisle runner with the pink ombre rose petals, to my bouquet, to the floral centerpieces and sweetheart table was IMPECCABLE and I could not have asked for anything more. Alisha was also very personable and so much fun to work with. She answered all of my emails (and I sent a lot, lol) in a timely fashion and never seemed annoyed whenever I tried to contact her. Alisha is so passionate in what she does and it definitely shows in all of her work. I would recommend Alisha Simone to everyone I know! Thank you again, Alisha! :-)

-Gina Lerario

Profile Picture Gina, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

When my husband and I went to meet Alisha, we were so impressed by her work and the time she took to talk to us about what we wanted. We had told her our colors prior to meeting her and she had various shades of pink/peach flowers ready to show us. As she helped explain what we could get for our budget she made a beautiful bouquet on the spot showing us some ideas. It was so nice to see her work in the moment and have her explain what flowers would work best for us. Alisha was sure to keep our budget in mind the entire time and helped us stay right on track! We left that meeting saying how perfect she would be for us. The entire wedding planning process she was easy to contact and quick to respond. She even helped us add more flower arrangements a few short weeks before our wedding. On the day of she arrived with the flowers right on time and they were simply beautiful. Her work transformed our wedding venue and other decorations into the vision I had!

Profile Picture User6062299, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Alisha Simone is absolutely amazing! She is such a pleasure to work with and truly loves what she does. When I started out with my wedding planning, I was overwhelmed and concerned that with my budget, I would not have my dream extravagant centerpieces. Unlike other florists that intimidate you into thinking to have elaborate centerpieces you need to spend a lot, she sets your mind at ease and let's you know you can have what you want with any budget as long as you are flexible and realistic. A true florist can give a client any design they want and should know how to substitute florals if the one you are choosing is too expensive, or out of season. And she knows how to do it all. She never had any issues with us adding anything. Always available for questions, and really takes her time to get to know her clients. I recommend her to everyone I get the chance to. CHOOSE HER. you will NOT regret it ^_^

Profile Picture Celine, 8/22/15, 3 Reviews
4.7

Alisha is great to work with and very personable and flexible. I found her through my wedding venue. I am a very detailed and organized person and I was so happy to see that Alisha was as organized and detailed as me, which put me at ease. I had a specific budget as well as a look I was going for and Alisha knew exactly what I wanted and put it together beautifully. She worked hard to meet our requests, while also staying within our budget. The delivery was on time and everything was there. She was also really flexible and accommodating with any changes we wanted a week before the wedding. I did not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend her.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 8/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about Alisha. I found her by chance at a wedding show. I am so happy that I met her. I had a specific look in mind and had bought all my own centerpieces and had a specific budget. I met with her twice and both times she made me feel so welcome and comfortable. She worked it so that we were within budget and were able to use all my own pieces. Everything she did that day was breathtaking. I had so many compliments. The delivery was on time and everything was there. When I got to my reception venue, I was floored by how beautiful everything was. I did not have to worry about ANYTHING. I would recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture User3525078, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Alisha is a gem! Working with her was great! She is talented, knowledgeable, responsive and professional! Her bouquets are BREATHTAKING! Everything she did for our wedding was simply beautiful and elegant from the boutinerres to the ceremony decor to our centerpieces! Her work and personality are PRICELESS!

Profile Picture Zupenda, 7/26/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Alisha was great to work with. We were unsure about exactly what we wanted, but I showed her some pictures and she sat with us for probably an hour discussing what we liked and disliked. She was willing to work within our budget, and gave us great suggestions. We got so many complements on how beautiful the flowers were - I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/8/15, 4 Reviews