Alisha Crossley Photography Reviews

Alisha Crossley Photography 3
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Dream team

Alisha and Patrick are a complete dream to work with. Not only are they wonderfully warm individuals, they are talented beyond measure and their skills complement each other perfectly to create the ideal photography team. They accommodated my out-of-town bride wedding planning schedule without complaint, shot our engagement session during a tornado warning without batting an eye and created an amazing gallery viewing experience for my family that we will never forget. Your wedding day goes by so quickly; the Crossleys will document every memory beautifully and add joy to your day simply with their company.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/12/2018

Alisha and Patrick are nothing short of the best! They make you feel at ease every step of the way, from engagement session to wedding day! Would recommend to anyone looking for top-notch photography!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot say enough about Alisha! She made us feel so comfortable while taking our engagement pictures and we both had a blast while taking them! She had our pictures edited and sent to us within just a couple of weeks of taking them! I seriously cannot decide on a favorite picture because I absolutely love every single one of them! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants their engagement/wedding day captured flawlessly!

Sent on 07/26/2017

emily · Married on 11/04/2017

Alisha captured our live engagement and our wedding! We couldn't be happier with the photos. She was so fun to work with and made us feel so special. She and her husband are SO WORTH IT!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Haley · Married on 10/21/2017

We had an absolutely incredible experience with Alisha Crossley Photography! From the beginning of the wedding planning process, she was professional, honest, and kind, and she was very concerned about making sure the bride, mother of the bride, etc. were involved in any decisions. She was accommodating, and she made it her priority to let us know that she was there to give us a joyful and easy experience. She captured the day so beautifully, and we really appreciated that prior to the wedding, she asked us exactly which photos we would like captured. She was passionate about capturing the bride and groom's styles and personalities, and she and her husband worked flawlessly together to photograph every side of the wedding, from getting ready to the final send-off. Alisha showed such empathy for her bride, mother of the bride, and bridesmaids, and she was so in-tune to how everyone was feeling. Patrick (her husband) worked GREAT with the guys, and the two worked so well together to make the pictures go smoothly and quickly. They were organized, remained on schedule, and kept the environment of the entire day feeling happy and relaxed. They were never "in the way," and they knew exactly when to step back and when to get closer to capture an image. We could not be happier with our results, and we plan to use Alisha Crossley for other family events in the future!

Side note from the Mother-of-the-Bride: The wedding was all about the bride, and her opinion was the most important part. Alisha was so great about making sure she captured everything my daughter wanted her to. Alisha is not like most photographers we have used in the past, though. She was SO concerned about making sure she captured what I wanted her to. She knew it was my daughter's wedding, and she knew the day was important to me as well. I felt so included in the process, and I felt like she truly valued my opinions.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/21/2017

Alisha and Patrick are the best, they did a great job! Every part of our experience with them exceeded expectations. From the engagement pictures, to the day of my wedding and even after Alisha was very helpful. I loved how after the wedding she does a preview in person to show you your wedding pictures for the first time and show you the products available. She is so outgoing and fun and made our wedding day a great experience!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Chappell · Married on 05/20/2017

Everything about working with Alisha was amazing and the pictures are absolutely stunning! She is so professional and fun at the same time! She and her husband, Patrick, made everyone feel so relaxed at the wedding. The two of them captured the essence of everyone and everything perfectly. There was a wonderful balance of candid and organized photos. Words cannot describe how grateful we are to Alisha Crossley Photography for capturing our special day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Leigh Ann · Married on 04/01/2017

Alisha and Patrick are both amazing photographers, but best of al a delight to work with. I am so thrilled with all my pictures! My friends, family, and coworkers have all raved about how impressive the photography is. One of them said "I'm not just being nice, but those are the best wedding photographers I have ever seen." I recieved a preview of my pictures on instagram within a couple of days of the wedding, and got all my images back in a timely manner. I absolutely cannot say enough good things about them. They also did my engagement pictures, and another shoot that was a suprise for my husband. The pictures will be all you have after the big day is done, do yourself a favor and book Alisha to make sure the memories are preserved correctly!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Megan · Married on 12/17/2016

Alisha and her husband, Patrick were absolutely WONDERFUL to work with. Alisha shot our engagement photos and we had THE BEST time with her. She made us both laugh and feel really comfortable. The number 1 thing I was looking for when hiring a photographer was how well we connected with the photographer, and as soon as I met Alisha, I knew she was the one. The day of the wedding was PERFECT. Alisha made me and all of my bridesmaids feel at ease and captured some absolutely stunning pictures while we were getting ready. Her and Patrick also made beautiful detail photos, which are some of my favorites. Patrick worked with my husband and the groomsmen. My husband couldn't have asked for a better person to be with during photos. Patrick made him feel very calm and got some great pictures of him and the groomsmen. All of the pictures from our wedding day, including detail shots, first look, bridesmaids/groomsmen shots, ceremony pictures, and reception photors were AMAZING. I have so many pictures to choose from as I look to create my wedding album. Alisha was by my side every step of the way. She was always a phone call or text away if I ever had any questions. I was truly able to rely on her.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Katie · Married on 12/10/2016

From engagement pictures to our wedding day I love this woman!!! I looked forward to every meeting we had with her! Being someone who feels sooo awkward in front of the camera she make me feel comfortable and beautiful. Her and her husband did an amazing job on the day of. They are the cutest/seeetest couple ever. We left saying how we wanted to be best friends with them after. They know how to make you laugh and don’t make you take the stiff uncomfortable/unnatural wedding pictures that you see. They have such an eye and talent for what they do! Cannot day enough, best decision ever.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Alisha Crossley Photography 4
    Alisha Crossley Photography 5
    Alisha Crossley Photography 6

Madeleine · Married on 09/24/2016

It is no exaggeration to say that the number one piece of advice I'd give anyone planning a wedding is to hire Alisha!! My husband and I are not usually super comfortable in front of a camera, but Alisha and Patrick made us feel completely at ease and made every picture-taking experience a fun one. My praise for Alisha can be put into two categories: First, the incredible quality of the pictures themselves, and second, how helpful her presence was on the wedding day and even before the wedding! As far as the first category, I must say that everyone who's seen our preview pictures has been incredibly impressed by her work. She and Patrick managed to capture things so perfectly, including some really sweet shots of my husband and I dancing that I will cherish forever. We did our engagement shoot with her as well, and were thrilled with how those turned out, and I can't wait to see the rest of the wedding images! Her passion for her work really comes through in the finished product, and having such phenomenal images of the day is priceless for us as we look back on it. As far as the second category - her presence on the wedding day - I cannot emphasize enough how much we appreciated her boundless energy, positive attitude, and genuine excitement. Working with Patrick and Alisha feels like working with old friends (who happen to be amazing photographers), and they work to establish that relationship from the very beginning, taking couples out for coffee or dinner dates to really get to know each other and feel totally comfortable. Wedding days can be stressful, obviously, and having Alisha there was just a great calming presence for me. When my dress got dirtied literally on the way to the venue for first look pictures, she was able to calm me down with stories of things spilled on dresses at other weddings she'd shot and convince me that it would all be fine and wouldn't mess up the pictures at all. I'd highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Savannah · Married on 06/11/2016

Alisha Crossley exceeded our expectations, and made all of my wedding photography dreams come true. We loved all of our wedding photos, and feel that she captured our special day flawlessly. We have had the best time reliving our day through Alisha's pictures. You will not regret choosing Alisha Crossley Photography!

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/30/2016

When searching for a photographer, I noticed Alisha had photographed a few of my friends' weddings and when I asked about her, they gave her rave reviews. She was also recommended to my mom. At our first meeting, we totally understood why. She spent most of the meeting asking about me and my fiancé's relationship instead of selling her services. She even made my mom feel comfortable with my fiancé and I having a first look, which was a large feat I hadn't been able to manage:). I love the time she and Patrick invested in me, my fiancé and my family. She made us feel so at ease and treated us like friends. Alisha and Patrick took us to dinner before the wedding to get comfortable with one another, and have always been easily available to answer any questions that we have. We just got our wedding proofs back and are so thrilled with our photos. Every single moment I hoped would be captured on the wedding day, was. Something that sets Alisha apart is that she will be with you all day. No worrying about only paying for a certain amount of hours and watching the clock. She and Patrick honestly enjoy what they do. A few of my friends getting married have already committed to using Alisha after seeing our engagement photos and watching her demeanor on our wedding day! While her cost was a tad bit higher than some other photographers, she is WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT. The photos are one of the only things you can take with you from your wedding day, and I promise you will get everything you paid for and more.

Sent on 06/14/2016

MacKenzie · Married on 02/20/2016

Alisha is THE BEST wedding photographer out there! In the months preceding my wedding, she was organized and on top of her game, keeping me on schedule with all thing regarding photography. On the big day she put me and my groom at ease and created a super fun and laid back atmosphere for my family and wedding party while we posed for group shots. She is so efficient and and talented and captured our special day better than I could have ever imagined possible!

Alisha and her husband Patrick were EVERYWHERE at the reception (in the absolute best sense of the word). They never disrupted our guests to get a picture, but they were always right there when we wanted to snap a memory. I swear it was like they had cloned themselves because I never once had to look for them when wanting to take a photo with a friend or family member through out the reception.

***A huge factor for my husband and I was that we hired a photographer who was well versed in shooting in little to no natural light. We got married in February and decided not to have a first look, so all of my husband and I's couple shots right after the ceremony were in very dark lighting outside. Alisha did a fantastic job of artificially lighting the space to make it a romantic and flattering shot with out harsh lights or big shadows.

You can't go wrong with this woman! She is so fabulous!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Alison · Married on 11/08/2015

Alisha and Patrick were incredible to work with and I can't imagine anyone else capturing our big day more perfectly. From our very first meeting to the actual day, Alisha was always available for questions and/or concerns. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and was so much fun to work with. It felt like we were just hanging out with friends. What's different about Alisha and Patrick is they take the time to really get to know their clients and connect with them on a personal level and we really appreciated that. It rained all day on our wedding day and they handled it perfectly. Alisha put me at ease and our pictures turned out AMAZING. I could not recommend Alisha enough. Thank you Alisha for capturing our wedding day and taking the photographs we will cherish forever!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Christina · Married on 10/24/2015

From the very first meeting, I instantly connected with Alisha! She was so warm, personable and eager to learn more about me as a person first and then as a bride. She was someone that I could see being friends with and knew that kind of comfort with a photographer was key in enabling them to capture gorgeous and authentic pictures. Alisha was always a phone call, text or email away and responded quickly and honestly in the months and days leading up to our big day. We were SO pleased with her work on both our engagement and wedding day pictures! Our pictures are something that we will treasure forever and told our story so genuinely! Alisha and Patrick’s relational approach to getting to know us as a couple combined with their professionalism, creativity and talent sets Alisha Crossley Photography apart from the other vendors we interviewed. We have, and will continue, to recommend Alisha to all of our family and friends! We love Alisha and Patrick!!

Sent on 03/20/2016

I am a photography junkie. I love a well shot photo so I am a bit picky. Birmingham is full of amazing photographers. We chose Alisha Crossley because she is incredible with her camera. Tasteful and classic are the themes that run through her photographs. The way she uses light is magical. If she never said a word I would've want her to take the pictures because she is that good but after working with her in two weddings over 5 weeks, I have seen her in action now at my son's wedding and my daughters. Yes two in 5 weeks! She came to both rehearsal dinners too. We have spent a lot of time together lately. :) So when I say she was wonderful I mean beyond her gifts as a photographer. She and her husband Patrick were thoughtful, patient ,comforting, funny, kind and truly a big part of the wonderful memories of the day. I have just gone through this twice. It is a uniquely sweet day full of anxiety and excitement. It's not just the pictures, it's the person. You cannot go wrong with Alisha. Just meet her. You will understand.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Brittney · Married on 10/17/2015

Alisha Crossley and her husband Patrick were incredible ! They captured EVERYTHING! Every detail and every special moment is capture forever in a gorgeous photo. They truly care about you and your style. They work based on what you as a couple want for your special day! It almost felt like they were in two places at once collecting memories for means my husband! We LOVE you Alisha and Patrick! If you need a photographer you don't need to look any further! They are your photographers, friends, and family member by the time your done! 1,000,000 starts !
    -Mrs Iles

Sent on 11/14/2015

Alisha did an incredible job with our wedding photos! Not only is she extremely talented, she is professional, dependable, easy to work with, kind, caring, friendly and very personable! I thoroughly enjoyed working with her, and I highly recommend her to every bride!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Brooke · Married on 06/20/2015

In my first meeting with Alisha I knew she was the perfect fit for my vision for our Wedding pictures. It was more than her just catching my vision and fitting into the style I wanted, but she truly felt and then became a friend that I treasure. I didn't have a professional coordinator and Alisha spent lots of time advising me and helping in many other areas other than our photography. Her and Patrick were a God send and truly invest into the couples they are working with. Alisha is extremely personable, professional, attentive, and delivers a fabulous product. She captured beautiful moments at our Wedding that we will treasure for a lifetime. Pictures and hiring the right photographer was TOP on my list and I couldn't have been happier with Alisha on a professional and personal level. Hire this girl... you will not be disappointed!

Brooke and Matt White
    June 20, 2015

Sent on 08/25/2015

Allison · Married on 01/24/2015

What wonderful things can I NOT say about Alisha? I've been so grateful to have her in my life ever since she was an assistant photog for my sisters wedding years ago, she is more than just a photographer, she has become such a dear friend that I talk to regularly! But professional wise, she is a solid 20 out of 10, she and her hubs are such a remarkable team and have such an amazing vision! As a designer and creative myself, finding people that just "get" what you're looking for right off the bat is almost a zero to none chance, but Alisha got me, she knew exactly the look I was going for with our wedding, and then hit it miles out of the park, she's THAT good. I could go on and on and on about how fab Alisha is, and how much she has become a part of my family, but I would need more than just this comment to portray how thankful I am for her!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Allison · Married on 01/24/2015

I cannot express enough how amazing Alisha is!! She and Patrick did an over the top job capturing our wedding. She has become a dear friend of mine, and I know she will be my family's life-long photographer for any special events or portraits! We had the privilege of getting to do two pre-wedding sessions with Alisha, a mini-session that was "themed" for our save-the-date's and then a normal engagement session. Those pictures were stunning, and we have used all of the pictures any and everywhere since then! She captured all of the details that we had worked so hard on for the wedding in such a beautiful light, and I will treasure those forever! The candid photo's of our guests are so special as well, those are the moments that we weren't able to experience first hand, being pulled a million directions on wedding day/night, so it has been so fun being able to see everything enjoying themselves and the wedding! I cannot thank Alisha enough for being so amazing and for being so creative in her photography, and capturing all of our special moments exactly how I envisioned them!!!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Joy · Married on 10/25/2014

Of all the vendors we worked with in the wedding planning process, Alisha Crossley was by far the most pleasant and our pictures are gorgeous. Take this Mothers advice, get a professional photographer. There will be many things about your special day you will not remember without pictures. Thank you Alisha.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Alyssa · Married on 07/12/2014

I cannot say enough amazing things about Alisha and her photography team! She captured my wedding while 38 weeks pregnant, and still was all about making it the prefect day for my now husband and me! She was all smiles and made everything so comfortable! We all laughed and carried on like we had been friends for years. Every shot in my gallery was breathtaking. She knew exactly how to capture candid moments that stick out in your head as the best memories of the day! There will never be enough words to express my thanks to her for everything she has done! She has given me the more than outstanding pictures to treasure for the rest of our lives! Thanks again Alisha!!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Megan · Married on 06/14/2014

I don't even know where to begin! Alisha was a God send. Alisha has a special eye and knows exactly what to look for while photographing a special event. My whole family was wowed by her work. Not only were my husband's and my photos from our wedding and engagement session wonderful, but Alisha is so much more than just a photographer. She helped with so many other things when it comes to a wedding. From crazy questions, to last minute details, she always had an answer for me. Her and Patrick are so very professional and organized. Even while being pregnant with a baby girl, she still managed to capture so many memories of our wedding that I didn't even know where happening! I still, to this day, go back to look at our photos and pick out new favorites every time. I strongly recommend Alisha Crossley Photography to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 01/14/2015