Alisa Sue Photography Reviews

51 Reviews for Alisa Sue Photography

• Hannah

Hannah A. · Married on 04/09/2021

Flawless Photographer

Alisa and her husband, Wayne, are a dynamic duo! Alisa has captured my senior photos, engagement session, and now wedding day. On our wedding day the pictures all felt so natural. Alisa’s energy helps you stay calm on your big day and is not only there to just capture beautiful photos, but make sure you are doing okay in the process. It was also great that Wayne was there to capture the pictures of my husband and his groomsmen while Alisa was with me while I was getting ready. All the pictures are truly beautiful!

Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly M. · Married on 03/20/2021

Hire Alisa for Your Wedding!!

I cannot recommend Alisa enough for her photography services! Taking photos is a big chunk of your wedding day, and Alisa and her husband kept our group laughing and having a great time all day long. The photos turned out spectacular - our wedding party and family cannot stop raving about them!

Sent on 04/07/2021
  • Caitlin

Caitlin C. · Married on 03/20/2021

Best vendor of our wedding day!

Alisa and Wayne were easily our favorite vendor from our wedding in March 2021. We are not big "picture people" and were nervous about posing in front of a camera all day. They made the entire day effortless, fun, and relaxing- exactly as your wedding should be. Alisa's fun and energetic personality had us smiling and laughing the whole time- we never had to worry about a thing with her in charge. After the wedding she frequently sent us sneak peek photos and texts which we absolutely loved. We just received our gallery and each photo is breathtaking- they were able to capture every special moment perfectly. We wanted our photos to look natural and candid, and Alisa and Wayne did that and so much more. We highly recommend Alisa Sue Photography for your special day. We plan to work with her for capturing all of our future "big moments" in life!

Sent on 05/15/2021
  • Alyssa

Alyssa C. · Married on 11/21/2020

We found our photographer for life! Best photographer!

I fell in love with Alisa Sue Photography after seeing her photos from our venue’s (Baker’s Ranch) past weddings. Alisa was one of the first vendors I contacted after getting engaged. Photography sessions can be awkward especially when you don’t know the person taking your photo. Our engagement photo shoot was our first time working with Alisa and traffic issues like no other prevented us from arriving on time (I personally hate being late). Alisa was so understanding and with only 30 minutes before it became dark she made us laugh, smile, and feel completely comfortable. That short session resulted in 60 beautiful photos of us. We couldn’t wait to see what Alisa and her husband (Wayne) would capture on our wedding day with 8 hours!

On our wedding day, I thought I had planned for everything... even planned buffer time in case something went wrong. The weather shifted on the day and was 100% showers at the start of our outdoor ceremony. Along with issues from our hair and makeup team an hour of buffer time was gone. I was suppose to be ready by the time Alisa arrived... I wasn’t. Alisa assured me not to worry and we were going to get all the outdoor shots we wanted before the rain/ceremony. Alisa and Wayne were amazing, they were able to capture all the beautiful moments of our wedding day! They assured me that rain nor timelines would be an issue for them and they were right. Alisa helped me keep my dress grass stain/mud free before the ceremony as our first look was outside after raining. Alisa and Wayne move with speed and grace, photos of us, our wedding party, and families were all captured outside under beautiful oak trees between showers.

We love looking at all our wedding photos and Alisa’s ability to bring out the true rich colors in each memory. We highly recommend Alisa Sue Photography for beautiful photos and the opportunity to work with a genuinely wonderful person. We have found our photographer for life! As our family grows we hope to have Alisa capture all of our precious moments.

Thank you Alisa and Wayne, you’re an amazing duo with great talent! We loved sharing our wedding day with you.

Sent on 03/07/2021
  • McKenna

Mckenna B. · Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding Photographer

If you're reading this stop looking for a photographer, YOU HAVE FOUND HER! Alisa is absolutely incredible and we couldn't have asked her for anything more. Not only are you getting a top notch photographer but you are getting a wedding planner, mentor, and friend who will make you laugh and take the stress away from you. The moment I got zipped up into my wedding dress I was told it was going to rain soon and I may not be able to have my dream beach ceremony, I immediately felt so much anxiety and could not speak. Alisa completely took over for me telling the venue we will have the ceremony on the beach and we will just have to move fast. She helped me snap out of the stress and stay positive and excited about my big day! She went above and beyond her duty that day making a rainy day the most beautiful and magical day for my husband and I. Coming from the groom: "I never thought I could enjoy taking pictures so much, Alisa made everything enjoyable and she was like are own personal comedian always making us smile and laugh". Seriously it is hard to put into words how much we love Alisa and we not only recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer, but we will be using Alisa for any upcoming photos we may be wanting in the future without any hesitation.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Gabriella L. · Married on 09/12/2020

I would recommend Alisa to everyone I know

to start off, Alisa makes you feel SO comfortable from the start. We used Alisa to take our engagement pictures and knew right then we would never use another photographer again. Although I have not seen our wedding pictures yet because it just passed, I know Alisa and her husband captured our wedding day exactly as we imagined. Everyone in my wedding party and my mom raved about how easy Alisa made the day and how she made sure to capture extremely special moments. Look no further for a photographer because Alisa is who you want capturing a day you will remember forever.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 06/20/2020

Highly recommend Alisa Sue !!!

As soon as I got engaged I immediately reached out to Alisa Sue - she was my non-negotiable vendor from day one and was the best decision for our wedding! Being in the wedding industry, I knew I HAD to have her when my big day finally came! We loved working with Alisa and Wayne on our wedding day. We both had very large bridal parties and they handled everyone so perfectly. Everything stayed on track and they never miss a beat. They have a way of keeping calm and making a stressful day light-hearted and fun! You can fully trust that Alisa and Wayne will keep you on track with your timeline the day of all while capturing every special moment in between the busy and crazy day! Would always recommend hiring Alisa Sue for all of life's special moments. Memories that will last a lifetime are priceless.

Sent on 12/13/2020

Brittany F. · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing!

Alisa and Wayne were so wonderful to work with on our wedding day! They have so many creative ideas which turn into stunning photos! I am so glad we chose them for our big day! I highly recommend this dynamic duo!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Christy H. · Married on 02/08/2020

Great experience!

Alisa was the photographer at my brother's wedding several years ago and my sister-in-law highly recommended her. Alisa was the first vendor I booked. She was very responsive and took time to talk with me and answer all of my questions. On the day of my wedding, she arrived on time and I noticed right away how prepared and organized she was. Alisa was absolutely amazing to work with, she has such a great energy and attention to detail. I cannot wait to see our pictures, I know they are going to be incredible!!

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Kelsy

Kelsy G. · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing to Work With and Stunning Pictures

Alisa and her husband were absolutely AMAZING! During our engagement shoot we were only with Alisa, which was just as amazing, but they made our day so special having them both there. She is so dialed in to the bride, which allowed me to relax and have an amazing time as she captured our big day beautifully. I cannot wait for the next big life event to happen for us so we can get some more pictures done by her!

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer R. · Married on 12/28/2019

10/10 would recommend!

I hired Alisa and her husband Wayne for my wedding because I loved the photos they took for my sister in law. They were always professional, polite and make you feel comfortable like you’ve known each other your whole life! I am beyond happy with the quality of photos I have received and my guest could not stop telling me how much they enjoyed this duo! They are so fun and will get the job done. My husband and I are awkward in front of the camera, but Alisa and Wayne somehow managed to capture flattering and genuine moments. Not to mention, i dragged her out to the middle of Florida for our engagement photos and she met us there without any hesitation. Alisa, thank you! We will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives! You will be our lifetime photographers as long as you will have us. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay D. · Married on 11/14/2019

You won’t be disappointed!

Alisa was phenomenal! I can’t say thank you to her and her husband enough for the beautiful photos. We were so lucky to have her be apart of our special day and have her capture our memories! I can’t wait to book our next photo shoot with her💕

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2019

Hire Alisa to Capture Your Wedding Day

We were really nervous about finding a photographer for our wedding, especially since we were planning it from a distance. Thankfully, we found Alisa and Wayne. We were first drawn to Alisa's photography when we saw her Instagram - her photos are not only beautiful, but they capture such unique and intimate moments. We also fell in love with how each of her photos brings out the best colors. From our first call with Alisa, we knew that we were in good hands. One of the many examples, was that a month before our wedding, we were stuck on how/where to capture our photos on the day of the wedding due to a change at our venue, but she came up with a great solution that we would have never thought of. She knew so much about our venue and the best places to take photos. On our wedding day, not only did she make taking photos fun, easy and memorable, but also kept us on time through all of the chaos. We already saw some preview photos and we are so excited to see the rest. Hiring Alisa was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We cannot wait for her to capture our future family portraits :)

Sent on 11/24/2019

Kiki · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful work and so much fun!

Hiring Alisa Sue Photography for our wedding day was the best decision! My husband and I knew instantly after meeting her that she was perfect for us. I can be a pretty awkward subject, but Alisa is so warm, spunky and fun that it's impossible to feel any type of awkward! I have been in many weddings and truly don't remember a lot about who took our photos, but my bridal party is still talking about how adorable and fun Alisa is! She honestly felt like she was one of the gang and that we've known her forever. She was great with the guys too, and always had all of us laughing. Her husband Wayne is so sweet and pleasant, as he captured all of the candid moments. The guys enjoyed having him around for their getting ready photos! Alisa and Wayne would spin ideas off each other, and it was so cool to see them work together. They both made us all feel so relaxed during our photos. They were seriously a dream team to work with! Now to talk about Alisa's photography editing skills... she truly produces works of art. Her editing style is one-of-a-kind. They are so warm and mesmerizing, that I constantly find myself captured by her work and can feel the emotions in the photos. I've seen a few sneak peeks from our wedding day thus far, and we are absolutely in love with them! We cannot wait to see the rest, but we already know they will be beautiful. She did our engagement photos, and our jaws just dropped realizing that we were the two in the photos! Truly beautiful work. We look forward to hiring Alisa Sue Photography again in our future!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Tia · Married on 03/09/2019

Favorite vendor

I found Alisa through a friend who’s wedding ended up being in the middle of hurricane Irma. Her pictures were to die for. After looking through her Instagram and website I knew I wanted her for our day. I had never met her in person but we spoke on the phone and her energy and enthusiasm could be felt from there. She made us feel so comfortable with the entire day. My husband is not one to like being photographed and tends to not smile when he gets like that. She made it feel light, fun and playful the entire day. We went to a location for our cocktail hour photos that was very busy for that time of year with prom photos and she was very outspoken and determined to get the shots she envisioned. She is magic. Her encouragement and playful spirit made the whole day that much better. It was like we had our friend taking our photos all day. Her and her husband never once felt like strangers. I cannot recommend her enough. You will not regret it. I can’t wait for the rest of the photos. I plan to use Alisa for all our future milestones. Thank you Alisa!!!!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Elyse

Elyse · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing duo!

Alisa and her husband were an incredible duo and we were so lucky to have them at our wedding. They helped to ensure that no detail went unnoticed and that we felt we had every photo we wanted. From the start, Alisa helped us feel comfortable and prepared for day of timing to make sure we would get everything we wanted out of our package. When the forecast showed rain, she helped us formulate a backup plan and feel right at ease that our photos would come out perfect. Luckily it ended up not raining and was just unseasonably cold! Even with the cold, Alisa was able to ply through our photo list while not making us feel rushed when we were on a time crunch and ensured that we felt good every step of the way about the photos we were taking. She helped coordinate with the DJ to make sure we could get all of our photos in before she left for the evening and came up with game day decisions that we didn't even think of for cool photos. Her and her husband's flexibility, amazing personalities, and attention to every aspect of our wedding helped us feel relaxed and know that we made the best decision for such an important part of the wedding planning. We can't thank them both enough for their hard work and can't wait to work with them again in the future! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2018

Talented, fun, passionate photographer!

We searched a long time before we decided to hire Alisa and her husband Wayne. We are SO happy we did! Alisa's photography is nothing short of breathtaking. Her images feel intimate, warm, and real. In person, Alisa is fun and bubbly, but also professional. She did a great job listening to what we wanted in our photos, and working with us so that we felt comfortable for the day-of scheduling and when we were in front of the camera. On the day of our wedding, she and her husband did a wonderful job checking off all the boxes on our shot list and more. Multiple guests commented on how awesome Alisa and Wayne were, and that they were excited to see the pictures. We just received our edited images a few days ago, and they are even better than what I anticipated. I have no idea how we are going to pick pictures to frame; we love all of them so much! Thank you Alisa and Wayne for capturing our day so beautifully. We will treasure these photos for many, many years to come.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer C. · Married on 09/21/2018

If you don’t book her, you’ll wish you did.

We strongly considered hiring Alisa as our wedding photographer after seeing the outcome of a friend’s wedding she worked on. I remember thinking how beautiful everything and everyone looked but mostly how candid the shots came across. I always cringed at the prom-like, traditionally awkward wedding poses I’d see out there and Alisa’s were unique. To top it off once we eventually met Alisa in person, we instantly fell in love with her. I remember thinking “I want to be friends with her.” She made it very easy to collaborate and made us feel calm and comfortable. Her energy was super warm and bubbly. She gave great hugs! Because we lived out-of-state from our wedding destination, I feared the planning process would be even more overwhelming but Alisa's communication throughout the process was clear and reassuring every step of the way.

THE DAY
    They say rain on your wedding day is good luck and means your marriage will last. At the time, this belief couldn’t calm me fast enough but in the moment Alisa made use of every minute we had. I remember her saying “only a few more, stay with me.” She knew I was exhausted but I am so thankful for all the pictures we got during the storm. The weather delay resulted in one of the most bloody orange sunsets I’ve ever experienced in Sarasota and Alisa was on it. Even during the gloomy weather moments the lighting was perfect. I remember thinking back to when we first met Alisa, she told me “if it storms, if it rains, I promise you we will still make it work. Don’t worry about the weather. Leave the lighting to me.” In all the anxiety I experienced from our delayed ceremony, Alisa kept us hinged and focused on making use of our time.

THE RESULT
    Our pictures should be in magazines. I’m sure everyone says that about their wedding but I am not a “center-of-attention” kind of girl and I have never felt more deserving of the spotlight. Alisa applies the faintest, glowing hue of editing and makes everyone’s features come to life. We looked like rockstars!! The angles she got were playful but bold. I honestly don’t know how she thinks of the shots that she does. She is truly talented. She made sure to get everything. And I mean everything. All the little touches that I worked so hard on planning, all the pairings of our close relatives, all the significant moments were perfectly captured by Alisa and I am forever thankful.

I cannot recommend Alisa Sue Photography enough. If you don’t book her, you’ll wish you did.

www.alisasuephotography.com
    Facebook: Alisa Sue Photography
    Instagram: @alisasuephotography

Sent on 02/03/2019

Caitlin C. · Married on 09/14/2018

Stop looking and pick Alisa!

I really can't say enough good things about Alisa and her husband, Wayne. They turned my goofy husband and I into this beautiful, magical, romantic couple and made it SO fun along the way. The photos they captured are breathtaking. They are extremely talented and experienced with a remarkable eye and it shows in the end result. The thing I appreciated most is they knew exactly where to put us, what looks good and how to have us pose, which is SO helpful when you don't know what to do. They have a personal touch with their work and that's what makes them so unique and creative.
    Alisa is so fun and vivacious; she makes you feel at ease and confident. When I met her, I felt like I've known her forever; she just makes you feel that way. I told her what I wanted and she did exactly that. She is very organized and efficient, not wasting any time. If you have little kids in your party, you're in luck because she knows just what to do to get that smile. My whole family RAVED about how great they both were. They continue to rave about them after the wedding and how beautiful the photos are.
    I really could go on and on about Alisa and Wayne and how wonderful they are. Wedding photos are so important and you're probably stressing about picking the perfect person. Don't give it a second thought; pick them and you won't be disappointed. You won't have to worry about a thing leading up to your day and on the big day. They will capture all the moments and give you the best, most beautiful wedding photos you've dreamed of.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/27/2018

Alisa Sue and her husband Wayne went above and beyond to capture our wedding photos. They were energetic, creative and super fun to work with. They got us and our entire wedding party engaged in the photography, which is tricky with such a large group! They both have a great eye for detail and capture unique compositions quickly, which is important, as time is of the essence with wedding photography. Alisa was even checking the weather radar to ensure we got all of our requested shots in before a storm threatened to pass through the area. I couldn't be happier with the sneak peeks I've seen so far and can't wait to see all of our wedding photos! She was very communicative and easy to work with, which helped as I was planning a destination wedding and had limited times I could meet. I would definitely recommend Alisa Sue Photography!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Rachael · Married on 05/05/2018

Alisa is an amazing and talented photographer! She is so personable (and quite frankly-- flat out hilarious) she can make ANYONE feel completely comfortable in front of a camera. My entire bridal party (both bridesmaids and groomsmen) RAVED about her. And best part of all, the pictures are GORGEOUS. I could not have asked for a better photographer! She was very prompt with getting the edited photos back to us (i've heard nightmare stories of this process taking MONTHS) and she offers different packages to meet different budgets. TOTAL 100% recommendation!!! I will be using her again in the future for any of our photography needs ! :) :) :)

Sent on 06/16/2018

Joyce · Married on 02/08/2018

Amazing photos! We couldn’t be more happy! Alisa’s energy and efficiency ensured the photography session ran smoothly. We had 20 ppl in our wedding party, so we needed an on point, organized photographer. Will definitely call Alisa for every photography need!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Kourtney · Married on 11/11/2017

Where to begin! Alisa and her husband were an awesome team! Wayne had my fiancé feeling comfortable and at ease while taking pictures. Alisa kept the energy level high and always had a huge smile on her face, which was awesome for when the bridal party was starting to lose focus towards the end of our formal pictures. She had a list of brainstormed locations for different pictures and I cannot wait to see how they all turn out. Will be recommending to everyone!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/21/2017

Alisa and her husband are an amazing team. We asked Alisa to travel to Charleston, SC to capture our wedding and we are so incredibly lucky she did. She is so easy to work with. You would swear you have been friends with her for years! Then, when you get your pictures back, you won't believe they are yours! All the weddings and pictures you look at in magazines; your pictures look like that and honestly, will look better! I still tell my husband that I can't believe that these are our pictures and our wedding. Alisa has a gift of captioning the moment in a picture. You can actually feel the love, laughter and joy in her work. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/29/2017
  • BeachBride

Katherine · Married on 06/10/2017

We had our engagement pictures with Alisa in July and it was an amazing experience! She was so energetic, kept the shoot moving, and kept us laughing and relaxed. The pictures came out amazing! I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to have her shoot our wedding too!

UPDATE AFTER WEDDING
    Alisa is an AMAZING photographer to work with. She not only has a ton of energy and is a lot of fun to be around but she knew how to keep me calm and sane the morning of. The weather didn't exactly cooperate but she was able to take absolutely stunning pictures to capture our day. Every detail was perfect all the way down to the custom box and USB drive that the pictures came in. I am so happy I chose Alisa, she is the best!

Sent on 08/23/2016