Alisa Sue Photography Reviews

Alisa Sue Photography 5
Alisa Sue Photography 6
Alisa Sue Photography 7

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2018

Talented, fun, passionate photographer!

We searched a long time before we decided to hire Alisa and her husband Wayne. We are SO happy we did! Alisa's photography is nothing short of breathtaking. Her images feel intimate, warm, and real. In person, Alisa is fun and bubbly, but also professional. She did a great job listening to what we wanted in our photos, and working with us so that we felt comfortable for the day-of scheduling and when we were in front of the camera. On the day of our wedding, she and her husband did a wonderful job checking off all the boxes on our shot list and more. Multiple guests commented on how awesome Alisa and Wayne were, and that they were excited to see the pictures. We just received our edited images a few days ago, and they are even better than what I anticipated. I have no idea how we are going to pick pictures to frame; we love all of them so much! Thank you Alisa and Wayne for capturing our day so beautifully. We will treasure these photos for many, many years to come.

Caitlin Catalano · Married on 09/14/2018

Stop looking and pick Alisa!

I really can't say enough good things about Alisa and her husband, Wayne. They turned my goofy husband and I into this beautiful, magical, romantic couple and made it SO fun along the way. The photos they captured are breathtaking. They are extremely talented and experienced with a remarkable eye and it shows in the end result. The thing I appreciated most is they knew exactly where to put us, what looks good and how to have us pose, which is SO helpful when you don't know what to do. They have a personal touch with their work and that's what makes them so unique and creative.
    Alisa is so fun and vivacious; she makes you feel at ease and confident. When I met her, I felt like I've known her forever; she just makes you feel that way. I told her what I wanted and she did exactly that. She is very organized and efficient, not wasting any time. If you have little kids in your party, you're in luck because she knows just what to do to get that smile. My whole family RAVED about how great they both were. They continue to rave about them after the wedding and how beautiful the photos are.
    I really could go on and on about Alisa and Wayne and how wonderful they are. Wedding photos are so important and you're probably stressing about picking the perfect person. Don't give it a second thought; pick them and you won't be disappointed. You won't have to worry about a thing leading up to your day and on the big day. They will capture all the moments and give you the best, most beautiful wedding photos you've dreamed of.

Jenna · Married on 05/27/2018

Alisa Sue and her husband Wayne went above and beyond to capture our wedding photos. They were energetic, creative and super fun to work with. They got us and our entire wedding party engaged in the photography, which is tricky with such a large group! They both have a great eye for detail and capture unique compositions quickly, which is important, as time is of the essence with wedding photography. Alisa was even checking the weather radar to ensure we got all of our requested shots in before a storm threatened to pass through the area. I couldn't be happier with the sneak peeks I've seen so far and can't wait to see all of our wedding photos! She was very communicative and easy to work with, which helped as I was planning a destination wedding and had limited times I could meet. I would definitely recommend Alisa Sue Photography!

Alisa Sue Photography 8
    Alisa Sue Photography 9
    Alisa Sue Photography 10

Rachael · Married on 05/05/2018

Alisa is an amazing and talented photographer! She is so personable (and quite frankly-- flat out hilarious) she can make ANYONE feel completely comfortable in front of a camera. My entire bridal party (both bridesmaids and groomsmen) RAVED about her. And best part of all, the pictures are GORGEOUS. I could not have asked for a better photographer! She was very prompt with getting the edited photos back to us (i've heard nightmare stories of this process taking MONTHS) and she offers different packages to meet different budgets. TOTAL 100% recommendation!!! I will be using her again in the future for any of our photography needs ! :) :) :)

Alisa Sue Photography 11
    Alisa Sue Photography 12
    Alisa Sue Photography 13

Joyce · Married on 02/08/2018

Amazing photos! We couldn’t be more happy! Alisa’s energy and efficiency ensured the photography session ran smoothly. We had 20 ppl in our wedding party, so we needed an on point, organized photographer. Will definitely call Alisa for every photography need!

Kourtney · Married on 11/11/2017

Where to begin! Alisa and her husband were an awesome team! Wayne had my fiancé feeling comfortable and at ease while taking pictures. Alisa kept the energy level high and always had a huge smile on her face, which was awesome for when the bridal party was starting to lose focus towards the end of our formal pictures. She had a list of brainstormed locations for different pictures and I cannot wait to see how they all turn out. Will be recommending to everyone!

Jamie · Married on 10/21/2017

Alisa and her husband are an amazing team. We asked Alisa to travel to Charleston, SC to capture our wedding and we are so incredibly lucky she did. She is so easy to work with. You would swear you have been friends with her for years! Then, when you get your pictures back, you won't believe they are yours! All the weddings and pictures you look at in magazines; your pictures look like that and honestly, will look better! I still tell my husband that I can't believe that these are our pictures and our wedding. Alisa has a gift of captioning the moment in a picture. You can actually feel the love, laughter and joy in her work. You will not be disappointed.

Alisa Sue Photography 14
    Alisa Sue Photography 15
    Alisa Sue Photography 16
  • BeachBride

Katherine · Married on 06/10/2017

We had our engagement pictures with Alisa in July and it was an amazing experience! She was so energetic, kept the shoot moving, and kept us laughing and relaxed. The pictures came out amazing! I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to have her shoot our wedding too!

UPDATE AFTER WEDDING
    Alisa is an AMAZING photographer to work with. She not only has a ton of energy and is a lot of fun to be around but she knew how to keep me calm and sane the morning of. The weather didn't exactly cooperate but she was able to take absolutely stunning pictures to capture our day. Every detail was perfect all the way down to the custom box and USB drive that the pictures came in. I am so happy I chose Alisa, she is the best!

Samantha · Married on 04/29/2017

I can't say enough great things about this amazing team! Alisa and her husband rocked my wedding, they made us feel so comfortable, She truly has an eye for photography, and is so creative. My husband and I are so pleased with just the few she has shown so far, we cannot wait to see them all. Hands down, I will only ever recommend and use Alisa for all my special moment's!

Jaclyn · Married on 01/20/2017

Alisa was the greatest wedding photographer! My husband and I are not the biggest fans of taking pictures but I could spend an entire day with her photographing us! She made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun. Everyone in the bridal party raved about her as well. You can see from her portfolio how gorgeous every single photo comes out but it's also nice to know when you're choosing an awesome human being, too!

Laura · Married on 01/14/2017

Alisa is great, she took our engagement photos and they were so good we asked her to do our wedding as well! Alisa has a very warm personality and is great at getting candid moments that are worth cherishing! Alisa and her husband have done a wonderful job and we can't thank them enough for making our wedding so memorable!

• F

Rebecca · Married on 01/07/2017

Alisa Sue Photography did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding...! We're SO very pleased with all the great photos! Alisa is so passionate about what she does and her excitement is contagious. She and her husband have super fun personalities and really made our day that much more fun! I am so glad we chose to have them capture our love story!!!! <3

Kaitlin · Married on 12/11/2016

Alisa did our engagement shoot in December 2015 and our wedding at the Selby Botanical Gardens in December 2016, and we couldn't be happier! We live in NYC so had to meet over Skype to interview her and knew right away we wanted to work with her. She has an infectious bubbly personality that can help make even the most awkward subject (like myself) feel comfortable and look great in photos. Alisa has a ton of energy and lots of great ideas for fun/interesting/different photos, and she is always determined to get that great shot for you! All of these things really make being with her on a photo shoot fun and enjoyable.

Since my husband and I met and live in NYC we wanted to have some more urban-type shots in our engagement shoot, so she agreed to travel up to Ybor City to shoot us when we were home for the holidays and even did research in advance. We had a lot of fun running around Ybor City with her and got some amazing shots that we were able to use throughout our engagement and wedding planning.

I was very nervous on the actual wedding day and she went above and beyond her job to help me calm down, and in the process even got some amazing candid shots. We had a great time taking photos around the Selby Gardens with her, our family and friends. It started to drizzle and she immediately came up with a back-up plan for how to capture the shots we wanted. She also maximized time and backgrounds by starting our bridal party and family photos on the far side of our venue so our guests wouldn't see us, and then capturing additional shots on our way back over to the ceremony when we were running out of time.

We can't wait to see the rest of our photos!

Shauna · Married on 11/12/2016

It is so hard to put into words how amazing Alisa is behind the camera, other than to say she is hands down THE best! She truly has an art and it definitely shows through her work. She is personable and allows you to feel beautiful and comfortable in front of the camera. Her photographs are something I will cherish forever. In the past year and a half, I have hired Alisa for my engagement, family, headshots, boudoir and wedding. I have never been disappointed! Hiring Alisa Sue Photography was one of the best investments I've made, especially when it came to our wedding photos! Alisa is not just a photographer, she is someone you build a relationship with, someone who captures you at your best, and someone I will continue to use through out my life! Thank you again for being so awesome at what you do!

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

You can search high and low for a better photographer, but I will save you the hassle and let you know now that you won’t find one. My husband and I have worked with Alisa for both our engagement pictures and now for our wedding. She is hands down the absolute best. She is spunky, energetic, super sweet, extremely professional, on time, fast and insanely creative. She has a special eye for photography that I don’t feel many photographers have. You aren’t going to get your typical, run of the mill, plain vanilla, staged shots with her. And you certainly aren’t going to spend hours getting the images you want, which especially great when you have a groom that hates taking pictures. She keeps everyone laughing, comfortable, organized, on task and gets what she needs/what you want so you can go enjoy your wedding with all your guests! We look forward to working with Alisa for years to come for maternity, newborn and family photos!

We recently used Alisa Sue for our wedding photography. She was wonderful! She was very relaxed and made everyone comfortable. She made sure to get every shot we wanted before she left which was very much appreciated. I can't wait to see our photos, the preview shots we have seen are amazing and I know the rest will be as well. I would highly recommend her services!

Erica · Married on 01/30/2016

Alisa and her husband did the photography for my wedding day recently and they were so much fun to work with! Alisa has an easy going and fun personality that helped put me at ease and enjoy myself because I normally hate having my picture taken. They were both very professional and clearly knew what they were doing and were passionate about it. Throughout the day she showed us little glimpses of the photos she was taking and they looked amazing (even without editing) and I can't wait to see the rest. Alisa came recommended to me through several friends and I will continue to highly recommend her to more people in the future:

Diane · Married on 01/02/2016

Alisa and her husband Wayne were a delight to work with. We were lucky enough to have them as our photographers at our wedding on 1/2/16. From the beginning Alisa had a warmth about her, working with her comes naturally. I was on cloud nine the day of my wedding and Alisa zoned in on that and took some amazing" lost in the moment photo's", she has a natural gift and knows exactly how to use it. It never felt like she was " working" ok yes, she was following me around with a camera but it was just so natural. I am such a big fan of candid moments ( for me those are what make a great photo) and Alisa zoned in on the candid shot's. Whether it was a candid shot, a posed shot didn't matter at the end of the day because Alisa and Wayne made sure that they were capturing everything. Alisa took her time, took my suggestion's and gave her own advice/suggestion's. We laughed a lot, I felt as if I was working with a friend. One of the things I loved most ( looking back at video a friend took of the ceremony and the reception ) you always saw Alisa walking around taking photos and yet I don't remember actually seeing her much the day of the wedding, she was like a graceful ninja. The best photographers are the one's you don't see and yet they see everything! Photography is a life style for Alisa and we are so happy and honored that she captured our special day. My husband Scott and I truly can't say enough good things about Alisa Sue Photography, seeing is believing and her work says it all. Hire her!! Thank you. Scott and Diane Alvarez

Diane and Scott · Married on 01/02/2016

Alisa and her husband Wayne were a delight to work with. We were lucky enough to have them as our photographers at our wedding on 1/2/16. From the beginning Alisa had a warmth about her, working with her comes naturally. I was on cloud nine the day of my wedding and Alisa zoned in on that and took some amazing" lost in the moment photo's", she has a natural gift and knows exactly how to use it. It never felt like she was " working" ok yes, she was following me around with a camera but it was just so natural and fun. I am such a big fan of candid moments ( for me those are what make a great photo) and Alisa took so many candid shot's. Whether it was a candid shot, a posed shot didn't matter at the end of the day because Alisa and Wayne made sure that they were capturing everything. Alisa took her time, took my suggestion's and gave her own advice/suggestion's. We laughed a lot, I felt as if I was working with a friend. One of the things I loved most ( looking back at video a friend took of the ceremony and the reception ) you always saw Alisa walking around taking photos and yet I don't remember actually seeing her much the day of the wedding, she was like a graceful ninja. The best photographers are the one's you don't see and yet they see everything! Photography is a life style for Alisa and we are so happy and honored that she captured our special day. My husband Scott and I truly can't say enough good things about Alisa Sue Photography, seeing is believing and her work says it all. Hire her!! Thank you. Scott and Diane A.

Alisa came recommended from a friend of mine that is very into photography. I looked at some of her work and fell in love!
    Being a little type A, I was nervous that we didn't have enough communication beforehand, but what I found out was that it was NOT needed and made her much more valuable in a vendor.
    She has you prepare a photo list and a timeline, and she does the rest.
    I haven't received all my photos yet as we aren't even a week post wedding, however, I was able to to see sneak peeks and am SUPER excited to receive them all back. She was also able to send us our "Thank-you" pictures back quickly so we are able to order cards and get started.
    Alisa was great with my huge wedding party, and was excited as I was about all the unique details that were planned in the event.
    Her husband was great with capturing our rowdy groomsmen, and she was perfect at prepping the girls and providing such a fun atmosphere and environment for the bridesmaids.
    I couldn't recommend her enough!

I noticed from the beginning that Alisa's eye for photography is not only creative and unique, but that she really works to make the subjects look their most attractive. So many photographers get sidetracked by their "art", that they forget that a bride wants to feel beautiful in her wedding pictures. Alisa's intuition and ability to read personalities shows in her photos. She makes you feel so relaxed that you not only feel your best, but you look your best too. As someone who did a sliver of theater/modeling in younger days, I have never met a photographer like her. Due to hair and make-up issues, I was 2 hours late for the pre-wedding photos. Not only did she make-up time for it, but she took more photos than I had even planned on to begin with. She is incredible, flexible and overflowing with creativity. Her work is like an undiscovered gem. Compared to bigger name photographers, she still has a personal touch with her work and we are so happy that we chose her for our special day. Catch her while you can now. Because this amazing photographer is just getting started!

Katie · Married on 06/20/2015

I found Alisa Sue searching online for a photographer near Venice, FL for our destination wedding. I fell in love with her photography, and could not have been happier with how things turned out! It was great working with Alisa during our wedding. She is fun and bubbly but also QUICK and gives GREAT direction in setting up people in photos. She has an eye for balancing the different heights of people and colors of the outfits with the surrounding environment. She brought energy and creativity that inspired some of the most beautiful photos we could have hoped for. I would encourage anyone looking for a great photographer to contact Alisa Sue now, she is absolutely amazing!

We had both our Engagement and Wedding photos done by Alisa Sue Photography. She was an absolute pleasure to work with! We aren't exactly the most comfortable in front of the camera, but Alisa made it fun and exciting. Her photography and editing are wonderful, her outgoing personality was a huge plus, and she has packages to suit any budget!! Thanks Alisa!!

Ashley · Married on 11/15/2014

My husband and I hired Alisa Sue to capture our wedding day and we are so incredibly happy we did! She is beyond amazing! She was so great in posing us in the positions that she knew looked best and was so enthusiastic when capturing our special moments. In our case, we were racing against the clock that is mother nature and didn't have much time for photos because of light. She was absolutely amazing in getting us all our photos we wanted with family and the bridal party. She has such a creative eye and knows what shots are going to look great, she made it so fun getting all the amazing photos. She made it so easy, she knew how to pose us and where to position us and had the best and most creative ideas. There is so much that goes into a great shoot and you really need someone as experienced and talented as Alisa to make sure your photos are truly remarkable. I've seen a sneak peek at a few of our pictures and are freaking out how unbelievable they look! We were beyond impressed with her and would recommend her to everyone. She is so fun to work with and her enthusiasm and excitement when capturing our event resonated within us. Alisa.....you are the best!!!

Alisa is so wonderful to be around! She has a personality that makes you feel like you've known her for years. She did our Engagement pictures and then our Wedding Day pictures also. She is very bubbly, professional, and talented. Her prices are extremely fair as well.