Alicia Pierce Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 08/27/2022

Amazing! Hire her!

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, stop looking and hire Alecia. Alecia is the most patient, kind and professional person I have worked with. From our first zoom call I knew she was who I wanted to capture our special day. My husband hates getting his pictures taken and Alecia made him comfortable enough to get so many amazing pictures. We got our beautiful pictures back so fast and I am beyond obsessed with them! Hire Alecia to capture your day!
  • Takeya
    Takeya Married on 06/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A photographer as bright as her photos

Alicia is a fantastic wedding photographer, hands down. For our spring wedding we wanted photos that were bright and vibrant and after much searching we found Alicia. She was exactly the aesthetic that we were imagining. Not only are her photos amazing, she as a person is as well. She made my husband and myself feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. She was present but not intrusive at our wedding and captured the most beautiful shots. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. You will not regret it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I can't recommend Alicia enough!!

Alicia was so amazing to work with! we weren’t really sure about what to look for in a wedding photographer and had met with a couple different people before deciding on Alicia. We loved how laid back she was and how she didn’t try to sell us too much. She just wanted an organic fit. We especially wanted to include our dog in the pictures and she was all for it! We did an engagement photo shoot with her at chimney Bluffs. Alicia was also willing to wake up at four in the morning to make it a sunrise golden hour shoot! After seeing the photos from the engagement shoot we immediately were pleased with our decision to go with her. She was so easy to coordinate with for the wedding day. The photos were light and airy exactly like we wanted. She completely captured our vision. She did such an amazing job! We were pleasantly surprised that she fit in our budget too. She was well worth the value of the pictures. We love our wedding photos so much and can't wait to put some up in our house. We will definitely use Alicia in the future for any photo shoots!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 09/18/2021

Professional and happy

Alicia was a joy to work with, she was so accommodating and so warm and friendly, she really made our day magical and the pictures were beautiful.
    Jessica D. Married on 07/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing wedding photography from start to finish!

Alicia is an amazingly talented photographer and really takes the time to get to know her clients. We were so happy that we made the decision to have her be our wedding photographer and our expectations were far exceeded! She did a fantastic job and we could not recommend her more!
  • Keyonna
    Keyonna M. Married on 07/17/2021

The absolute BEST!!!

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Alicia Pierce Photography! Alicia is such a pleasant person to work with and she cares SO much about what she does. She truly goes above and beyond to capture the most beautiful moments for her clients. She's so creative and down to Earth; working with her is a breeze! Alicia always makes us feel so comfortable, and knows exactly what poses make the best shots. She pays close attention to detail and doesn't miss a beat! She really is the absolute BEST!!! My husband and I chose her to be our photographer for our engagement shoot that I'm still obsessed with, as well as our wedding photographer. BEST. DECISION. EVER. I stare at our wedding pictures every single day in awe. I can't thank her enough for capturing every moment and gifting us with the most precious memories that we will cherish for a lifetime. I would recommend her over and over again! We can't wait to have her capture our future memories!
  • Keyonna
    Keyonna Married on 07/17/2021

Pure Perfection!

Alicia did a phenomenal job on our engagement photoshoot! I am obsessed with how each picture came out! She was very flexible with us, especially with time and location. She was willing to drive out an hour and hike trails with us, so we could get our shots at our ideal location. It was my first photoshoot, and she took all of my anxiety away after the first few shots! She had so many great ideas for poses, and worked brilliantly with the lighting. My fiancé and I couldn't be happier with how our pictures came out. She was extremely easy to work with and we recieved more than we ever imagined out of the shoot. I would highly recommend Alicia Photography over and over again!
    Marisa L. Married on 07/16/2021

Best photographer ever

My wedding photos were stunning! Alicia creates beautiful wedding memories for us to last a lifetime. After 2 postponements, this was a dream come true. Thank you Alicia, your professionalism and photography skills are like no other
    Marisa L. Married on 07/16/2021

Best photographer ever

Monica A. Married on 05/30/2021

Eckard Wedding

Alicia was amazing!! We planned our wedding quickly due to my husbands deployment. She was super flexible and understanding of our schedule. She was awesome on our wedding day. She fit right in with our family. Highly recommend!!

Alicia Pierce Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Monica! Your day was filled with tears of joy and laughter. I had SUCH a good time capturing your wedding day.
  • Nick
    Nick B. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Trustworthy, creative, and amazing!

Alicia is there when you need her, finds great spots for photos and lighting, and professional yet friendly! Her pricing is excellent and you always get more than you pay for with her! Could not recommend her enough for any special moments you need captured!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn W. Married on 05/29/2021

Truly amazing experience!

Alicia is wonderful to work with. She is such a genuine person and makes the whole experience fun! Planning a wedding through Covid, Alicia was incredibly flexible and understanding. She helped to ease our worries and make sure we still had an enjoyable day. She captured both the big moments and the small, and her photos are beautiful. The lighting she gets is perfect! We plan to have Alicia continue to capture all our life milestones! You will be so happy you chose her as your photographer!
    Kelly H. Married on 10/31/2020

Alicia is a rockstar!!!

We love Alicia!!! We had a beautiful small intimate wedding on Halloween of 2020! She was absolutely incredible! She was so personable and fun! She captured the romantic moments, funny ones and even took incredible smoke bomb photos for us!! I couldn’t imagine my day without her! I have never felt more beautiful than in her photos! I cannot recommend her enough!

Alicia Pierce Photography's reply:

I loved working with you and Josh! It was an honor to be a part of your intimate wedding. We definitely had a great time! Thank you for picking me
  • Joseph
    Joseph S. Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing ! Absolutely would recommend :)

Amazing! Alicia did a great job making us feel comfortable in front of the camera, we had so much fun! Thank you
  • Jen
    Jen Married on 10/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    So easy to work with! Had a lot of great ideas as to poses or setting up shots. Very professional and easy to contact
    Maura T. Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent customer service.

We met Alicia at a bridal show and from the very beginning she was professional, accommodating, and well worth her reasonable price. We had a fun engagement photo session that yielded amazing pictures. When covid-19 hit and ruined a lot of our wedding plans, she was flexible and helped us with a new itinerary. She was an asset on our wedding day, not just for the excellent shots but she even drove the groom to the church when the wedding party’s cars were full! She is fun to be around yet very professional. The wedding photo book that came in her package was better than I ever expected. The day after my wedding, my maid of honor asked for her number, and I continue to recommend her to this day.
    Joe H. Married on 10/05/2020

Outstanding!

Alicia went above and beyond for us before, during, and after our special day. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and was outstanding to work with. Highly recommend, thanks again!
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne C. Married on 10/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very accommodating and easy going

Update: We got married on 10.3.2020. Alicia was great! Our sneak peak photos are amazing! She truly cares about her clients. There were a few moments where she cried with my husband and I. She made everyone feel so comfortable and at ease! I will definitely be using her for many more of our photos.

Alicia is great! She is very professional and easy going! On the day of our engagement shoot, it was raining and she was kind enough to move up our time to shoot during a break in the rain. The photos came out beautiful and I look forward to her shooting our wedding and many more photos for years to come!
    Danielle Married on 09/30/2020

Amazing engagement pictures

Alicia was amazing and so patient! We were camera shy and it was harder for us to be in front of the camera but she got some amazing shots!
  • Amber
    Amber M. Married on 09/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Alicia has was wonderful!

She made everyone feel comfortable, was able to get all 3 kids looking for pictures (1year old, 3,8), If you have kids you know how difficult that is. She had everyone laughing, was very patient, on time and understanding, especially during covid! I would really shoot her a message or set up a consult if your looking to have pictures done!
    Thanks again, so much, we appreciate it!
  • Z
    Zeanna D. Married on 08/15/2020

Highly recommend

Alicia is amazing person overall. She really gets to know her clients and has been flexible throughout this covid pandemic. I couldn’t thank her enough for how accommodating she is. Also, her photos are absolutely gorgeous.
  • Kristen
    Kristen S. Married on 08/01/2020

Perfection!

I’m so glad we had Alicia capture the happiest day of our lives! She did a beyond beautiful job, and not only does she take amazing pictures but she is such a wonderful person! She is so very kind and would always go out of her way to check in with us during our process of wedding planning. I barely noticed her during the wedding and when I saw the pictures she took of us I couldn’t help but cry tears of happiness at how wonderful they came out! Alicia gave us beautiful pictures of our wedding we will be able to cherish the rest of our lives and I am so grateful for that!
    Rachel N. Married on 07/18/2020

Alicia pierce photography

Alicia is a excellent photographer! It was a pleasure working with her. She made our special day even more special by capturing memories that will last forever. Her knowledge of composure and landscaping helped create beautiful lasting memories. When your looking to make your special day even more special I highly recommend Alicia! 5 stars!
  • Marisa
    Marisa L. Married on 07/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So excited to work with Alicia

Alicia and I had our consultation last week and I am so excited to work with her. She is extremely professional and has amazing ideas for my engagement shoot and wedding day. She also helped me under stand the process of engagement pictures and how it will go on my wedding day. I highly recommend Alicia she is amazing and her pictures are stunning!
illustration stars