Alicia Martire Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Christina
    Christina Married on 09/18/2021

The absolute BEST

I fell in love with Alicia’s work as soon as I saw it. Her editing skills are phenomenal, so crisp and clean. I don’t know how she does it but she makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera almost as if it isn’t there! She captures the most raw and beautiful photos. Her organization, timelessness and professional is impressive! She knows her stuff and comes so prepared down to every detail! We were so happy with how our engagement pictures came out and are stunned by just the sneak peak of our wedding photos! We really consider her to be a friend and will continue to work worth her in the future!! We love you Alicia!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 06/19/2021

Not Enough Stars in the World for Alicia!

This is my family’s third time working with Alicia! We absolutely love and adore her! She photographed my sister’s wedding in November 2019, my cousin’s wedding in August 2020, and our wedding in June 2021. Alicia has really become a part of our family! She’s so organized and easy to work with. She captured every moment and made sure to grab my husband and me for some private moments during the reception as well. Her assistant and second-shooter were equally as friendly and easy to get along with as she is! Alicia and her crew made everything about the day so easy! They are so detail oriented and by the end of the night even had our two-year old niece excited to take pictures!
    Tyler K. Married on 03/10/2021

Amazing Hudson Valley Wedding Photographer

Alicia is absolutely one of the finest photographers we have ever had the pleasure to work with. We have had the sincere pleasure to work with Lovelee Photography on a couple weddings, and her dedication to her art and the amount of time and attention she puts into her work is truly unmatched. We can always count on stunning photos of our work every time that we work with her. Alicia is upbeat, passionate and truly one of a kind. If you have not found a photographer, this is your Girl! Always amazed by your work! We cant wait to work with you again in the future!
  • Brianna
    Brianna W. Married on 10/27/2019

We love you Alicia!

I don’t have enough amazing things to say about Alicia. We fell in love with her personality and work at our best friends wedding- we knew we needed her to be a part of our day, too. Alicia was not only a photographer but friend and honorary bridesmaid too. She was the first I went to ask questions to through a quick text or insta dm, she goes above and beyond her photographer role. Our pictures are so dreamy and the best compliment I’ve received is that it looks too good to be a “real wedding” more like a picture perfect shoot. Alicia is magic, so talented, and I’d choose her all over again!
  • Lara
    Lara Married on 10/13/2019

BEST of the best! Look no further!

One of our best decisions was hiring Lovelee Photography to capture all of the important moments of our special day! I could ramble on forever on why you should hire Alicia as your wedding photographer. She is not just a photographer; she is a wedding organizer, cheerleader, and guide throughout the whole process. Her beautifully creative and naturally fun personality makes everything relaxed on your most stressful day! We laughed and enjoyed every moment. We didn’t feel posed, everything was so fluid and that is evident in our photos. Nothing was ever rushed and Alicia always had all of the moving parts of the wedding under control. Before we woke up the morning after our wedding we already had sneak peak photos waiting for us! And let me tell you, the we’re AWESOME pictures! We are so thankful for her and her amazing talent. She has given us photos that we can treasure forever!
  • allye
    Allye Married on 10/05/2019

Best photographer with the best personality!

Alicia kept us cool calm and collected during our engagement shoot but most importantly during the chaos on the morning of our wedding day! She is a true professional and I highly recommend Lovelee photography to anyone! She takes amazing photos and is so creative! She sent us a few sneak peak photos right away which I am sharing with you.
    Megan S. Married on 08/31/2019

Truly Wonderful

Alicia was the single best decision my husband and I made for our wedding. From the moment we met, I knew she was the right photographer. She calmed us (well, me) down and helped me with any questions I had about wedding planning. Not only was she our photographer but our go to person for vendor recommendations, questions about day of planning, and even where to get my nails done the day before the wedding. Whether it was meeting at the brewery after our 2nd engagement shoot (yes, 2nd because she's awesome and wanted to do two) or meeting up for mango margs at a Mexican restaurant to give us the most perfect table numbers, Alicia could not have been more perfect or understand us better as a couple. We both feel so grateful for meeting her and having her as a friend. Leading up to the wedding she was wonderful, but the day of was a truly perfect day that I wouldn't change for the world. Alicia got there early that day and started to shoot all my details pictures while I was finishing getting ready. She talked with me and my bridesmaids and fit in just like one of the girls. From the start she made us feel at ease and kept us laughing all day long. All of my bridesmaids told me that was the most caring and nicest photographer they've worked with at a wedding. The rest of the day was a blur, but in the best way possible. Alicia truly knows what she's doing in getting everything done that needs to but making it flow. She directs pictures in the most graceful way without bossing people around and made everything flow perfectly. It never seemed like a chore having to be pulled away from cocktail hour or reception to take pictures because it was all so quick and she's just such a fun time that we wanted to spend that time with her. She worked seamlessly with our maître-d’ at the event and it truly was beautiful watching her work. Her second shooter Cassie was also wonderful and complimented her style of work perfectly. She took the getting ready pictures for my husband and his groomsmen and they had only the best things to say about her. If there is one thing you should give the most thought to for your wedding it should be your photographer. You are there with them 6-8 hours that day so you'd better pick someone you feel comfortable with and most importantly enjoy their company. Alicia takes the time to get to know you as a couple and individually so that the day of turns out to be all you wanted and more. I could not recommend her more as your photographer because not only are you going to have the most perfect wedding day, but you're gaining a truly wonderful friend and person in your life. Thank you so so much Alicia for making our fairytale come to life and putting our love for each other into art.

- Megan and Tim (8/31/19, Whitby Castle)
    Pamela Married on 05/24/2019

100% satisfied

Alicia is an angel. I was so happy she was the one to capture my special day. My pictures look so LOVELY! She sent me pictures the next morning!! I was so thrilled about that. On top of everything else, I live in New York City and we wanted our engagement photo shoot in Central Park and she drove all the way to NYC to just make me happy. She's a doll. You can also tell she truly enjoys her job and her work is exactly what we were looking for. There's not one negative thing I could say. 100% recommend as I was 100% satisfied! Truly!
    Brittni Married on 04/26/2019

Choose Lovelee Photography!! You won't regret it!

I don't even know where to begin! Alicia is just plain awesome! During the wedding planning process, selecting a photographer was one of the hardest things for me. I felt like many wedding photos looked staged and cheesy, and I didn't like a lot of photographers' styles. My husband is also not a fan of the camera so I definitely wanted someone, who would make him feel comfortable and be able to capture the big and small moments of our big day! As soon as I met with Alicia, I knew I wanted her to be our photographer. Her outgoing yet laidback personality makes you feel at ease, and I LOVED her work! Everything at our wedding went so smoothly, and Alicia gave us a sneak peek of our photos the very next day! Our photos came out better than I could have ever dreamed! They still give me goosebumps every time that I look at them. I received SO MANY compliments on our photos and many soon-to-be-brides asked me for Alicia's contact info because they want to use her too! I would definitely recommend using Lovelee Photography. Alicia will help you relive the best day ever over and over again through her amazing work!