Alicia Danielle Photography Reviews

9 | Yorba Linda, CA

9 Reviews for Alicia Danielle Photography

• Hilary

Hilary · Married on 05/18/2019

Gorgeous photos that captured the beauty of the day!

We hired Alicia to photograph our wedding, which was at our private family ranch--not a place where she would have photographed before. We voiced our priorities to her, which were of course to make us look great and capture all the important wedding moments, but also to get images that really capture the beauty and character of our venue which is so personal and special to our family. These included many outdoor as well as indoor images. We were planning our wedding from afar, and there just was not an opportunity to meet with Alicia at the Ranch prior to the wedding, so I was a little nervous that we wouldn't get the best shots as a result. But Alicia hit the ground running from the moment she arrived on the big day, and she immediately identified tons of great areas to shoot. She saw the character and beauty of our ranch and positioned her photos in such a way that showcased that. She gave the perfect amount of instruction and guidance to us and to the group. She truly has an eye for what looks great. We suspected we were in the hands of real pro, and now having seen the photos, we were right.

We actually had some tricky weather that day, surprisingly chilly and very windy, so I was a little worried that would come through in the photos. But in the end, the photos looked effortless and simply beautiful. There were also a few chaotic moments due to some timeline fuzziness and we had to improvise and change plans, but Alicia kept her cool and was flexible, and we ended up getting everything shot beautifully.

I would also like to add that my husband and I both appreciated Alicia's warmth and good-natured demeanor, as well as that of her second shooter/assistant. As a result, we really enjoyed shooting the first look and the rest of our couples photos. It was so relaxing and fun, actually one of the highlights of our day. I cannot recommend Alicia enough. She created images that will help us remember the best day of our lives in the absolute best way!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Wedding Photos!!

Alicia was a joy to work with from start to finish! Her approach made us feel confident and comfortable capturing our wedding photos. Our first plan, like most couples, was to have our photographer that did our engagement/save the date photos be our wedding photographer (like a test run). However, we were unable to use the same photographer which made us a little worried at first. Alicia put all of our worries aside! Her work and personality speak for itself. She is so talent, has a great eye for lighting and colors, and is a great listener. She wants to know all your must haves as far as details and certain photos to capture! She has great attention to detail and captured some amazing shots that I would have never thought of!! After talking with her the first time we felt totally confident and wanted her to be our photographer! She was great at taking charge to make sure we had enough time to get all of our photos. The day is so overwhelming and it was so nice to have her there leading the way! Not to mention she was 8 months pregnant when she did our photos and handled everything like a CHAMP!! I don't know how she does it! Later that night of our wedding she texted us a couple of the photos that were captured from the day which was such a pleasant surprise!! It was so nice to see a couple of them just the two of us by ourselves! Her work is BEAUTIFUL and we can't wait to work with her again!!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Diana · Married on 03/30/2018

We love working with Alicia! She always captures every single detail and more. We can't for her to shoot our special day!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Lynne · Married on 04/02/2016

Upon our first meeting with Alicia, immediately my daughter and I knew that she was the ONE! Alicia is SO talented, and exceeded our expectations. Besides being so great and fun to work with, she has such a creative eye and vision for gorgeous photos. If I could give her more than 5 stars, I would. Thank you Alicia (and your sister Libby) for photographing the most important day! We can't wait to see the final product The sneak peek was incredible of the few photos you sent! You are amazing!!! AND your flower wall that you made exceeded ALL expectations and was simply stunning. Thank you!

Sent on 04/12/2016
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 08/23/2014

We LOVE Alicia! She did an amazing job with our engagement photos. We got so many compliments. Our wedding was last weekend, and I cannot wait to see those photos. Alicia is professional, fun to work with, and takes beautiful photos.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Arlene · Married on 06/04/2011

Alicia was fantastic! My family and friends can't stop talking about how great our pictures turned out. She was alway professional, on time and got us our photos when promised. We highly recommend her!

Jenn · Married on 05/28/2011

Alicia was very professional and friendly. We had her do our Wedding Photography and she made it fun and we were very comfortable with her . I can't wait to see the photo's, I know they are going to be great. Most all the other Vendors , with her quality of work , were about double the price and on top of that , she is flexible with doing orders a la cart, which is great when you are on a budget . I would definitely recommend Alicia's services!

Jennifer · Married on 09/04/2010

We absolutely loved working with Alicia for our wedding photography! Not only did the pictures turn out great, but she really managed to catch who we are in the pictures. Our favorite part of the entire day was taking pictures, actually. She was able to understand who we are and capture it on her camera.
    I would recommend Alicia for anyone! Everyone LOVES our pictures and we think they turned out great! Can't wait to use Alicia for another special time in our lives!

Sara · Married on 09/19/2009

Alicia did a great job with our wedding! We treasure our pictures and hang them proudly in our home. She really captured the details of our wedding day perfectly. Every time I look through my wedding album, I feel like it's my wedding day all over, I couldn't ask for more. She was very flexible and a pleasure to work with. She listened to all of my request, arrived on time, made us feel relaxed in front of the camera and was fun but still very professional. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 07/24/2011