Alice's Flower Shop Reviews

Alice's Flower Shop View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Amanda P. Married on 07/16/2021

Wedding Flowers

I was so happy with my wedding flowers!!!! Alice’s flower shop made my dream wedding flowers come true! I would absolutely recommend them. Everyone was so kind and easy to work with!
  • Bob
    Bob B. Married on 10/10/2020

beautiful arrangements and excellent service

Chris our florist at Alice's flower shop created some truly stunning arrangements for the wedding. We had an autumnal theme using sunflowers as our main element. Chris suggested smaller, similar viking mums for the boutonnieres and the bouquets to carry our theme thru and it was inspired. She also decorated an arbor at the alter. A true artist.
  • Andrea
    Andrea S. Married on 08/17/2019

Stunning !!

Alice's flowers creates the most beautiful works of art. I am so happy with all of the flowers at the wedding. Kathleen is great and knows the right questions to ask and your vision comes to life. The shop is so talented !!
    Sarahkate Married on 11/25/2017
    I had such a great experience working with Alice’s staff. I had very specific requests and they had no problem creating exactly what I had hoped for. The flowers made our venue look just as we wished!
    Sarah Married on 09/23/2017
    We dealt with Kris mostly and she was great. When we had our meeting to discuss flower choices she had taken the few ideas I had sent her and already had a vision of what I wanted my wedding to look like. She was awesome to work with and she had great suggestions and tips. Alice was also a very nice person to deal with.
    Cheryl Married on 09/03/2017
    My wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted. I will always use Alice's Flower shop for future purchases. Very professional. They truly care about their clients!
    Michelle Married on 06/30/2017
    Everything was picture perfect! The Flower Shop itself is lovely, the service is exceptional, and I cannot say enough about the the people who work there! I would recommend and have already recommended people to Alice's Flower Shop! Every little detail was perfect and it made my wedding day pure magical. Those light up bubble bowls with curly willow are still being talked about! I am so thankful I chose Alice's Flower Shop to work with. Every flower arrangement, every last minute touch was truly gorgeous.
    Jessica Married on 05/20/2017
    How does this flower shop only have five reviews?! I can't tell you how gorgeous my flowers looked on my wedding day! The centerpieces, boutonnieres, the altar flowers... they all looked stunning and vibrant.

I had my wedding on May 20th at St Peter and Tarrywile Mansion for reception. Kathleen and Kris were very patient and communicative in the planning. I had so many different floral requests and they made them all happen. The flowers were vibrant and fresh. Still have a bouquet or two out. I've never seen roses so big and beautiful!!
    Nicole Married on 05/06/2017
    Kathy and her team went above and beyond to make our vision a reality! We couldn't have been more pleased and the price was super affordable especially for the high quality product!
    Kelly Married on 04/21/2017
    We loved using Alice's Flower Shop for our wedding this past April. They were so helpful in the process of selecting what flowers to use and ironing out exactly what I wanted everything to look like. The centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and every thing else turned out more beautiful than I could of imagined. I highly recommend using Alice's Flower Shop!
    George Married on 04/15/2017
    Alice's Flower shop did a great job
    Carrie Married on 10/15/2016
    Kris and Kathleen are great people to work with! Sat down with them once after a few emails and we were able to figure out exactly what I was looking for my bridal bouquet and bridesmaids. Boutonnieres were perfect, had magnets so you didn't have to worry about stabbing yourself with a pin. I would highly suggest using them. Reasonably priced and beautiful flowers!
    Sheldon Married on 05/24/2015
    We had a wonderful experience using Alice's Flowers for our daughter's wedding on May 24, 2015. Kathleen was great to deal with while we were planning the wedding -- friendly, flexible, helpful in working within our budget, and listening to our requests and also making great suggestions for improving things (but not demanding we follow any of them). At the wedding, she and her staff were prompt, and the decorations were beautiful -- from adding flowers to our DIY centerpieces to more unusual requests of framing windows, decorating 7-foot-tall lattices, and decorating our chuppah (a canopy used in Jewish ceremonies). We couldn't be more pleased with her work, and many guests commented on the beauty of the decorations.
    Brian Married on 05/01/2015
    Alice's flower shop did all the flowers for our May 1st wedding at Saint Clements castle. We had a very specific color scheme in mind for all of the flowers, including centerpieces, aisle chairs, wedding party, etc. and they NAILED it! Everything was excellent and arrived timely and was set up perfectly. Every experience we had with Alice's leading up to our big day was great. The communication was fluid throughout the whole process and they delivered exactly what we were hoping for, at a very reasonable price. THANK you for helping make our wedding day beautiful, and exactly as we imagined in! Your work will forever be remembered every time we view our pictures!
    Scott Married on 10/12/2014
    If we could say thank you a thousand times, it wouldn't even be enough to express how grateful we are for everything Alice's Flower Shop did to make our wedding day an amazing experience. All of the flowers were absolutely perfect! From the center pieces and bouquets to the boutonnieres and roses, we could not have loved them any more. Alice's Flower Shop took the time to make everything specifically customized to exactly what we were looking for. Our personalities and styles came through perfectly in the flowers that were used to help us celebrate our wedding day. We highly recommend Alice's Flower Shop for anyone looking for the very best florist around.

Thank you so much for all of your help in making our wedding day so remarkable.
  • Pamela
    Pamela Married on 09/21/2013
    What amazing flowers! Alices/Country touch did the flowers for my wedding ceremony and reception. Kris had many examples and pictures to browse through and select. The pricing was reasonable and the choices were unlimited. The flowers were fresh and they made two deliveries - one to the house for the corsages/bouquets and then the rest to the venue.
    Victoria M. Married on 07/24/2021

Didn't receive entire order

I did enjoy working with this shop but I ordered a throw bouquet and had family pick it up. The wedding comes and no throw bouquet. It ended up working out but would've preferred our entire order obviously.