Alice's Art Gallery Reviews

Alice's Art Gallery 6
Alice's Art Gallery 7
  • Ornella

Ornella · Married on 03/02/2019

Alice was beyond my expectations!!

I would like to start off saying that hiring Alice was one the greatest and most important decision of our lives. We wanted to make sure that the photographer we would hire would capture the most beautiful and fine details in our big special day.
    In fact, Alice went beyond our expectations. By only seeing her sneak peaks, we could already tell the amount of work and talent was put on those photoshoots. We were in love with her marvelous editing, service, and professionalism.
    On the other hand, Alice was so easygoing, quick on her feet, and charismatic. Which brings me of how comfortable she made us feel in an incredible tense day of our lives.
    We are truly delighted and thankful for hiring such a pleasant human and she will be forever in hour hearts!
    Thank you Alice for your service, we are truly thankful!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Alice's Art Gallery 15
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

Alice is simply amazing.

I booked Alice to photograph my wedding last month and she exceeded all of my expectations. First off, she's an incredibly nice person which is a wonderful thing when it comes to someone you're going to be with for most of your wedding day. Before my wedding day arrived she was always prompt to replying to my numerous emails with any questions or concerns that I had. On wedding day Alice and her assistant were on time and jumped right into getting shots of everything, they took photos of my bouquet, rings, dress and other details while I was still getting ready to get those out of the way. She made sure to get all of my requested pictures and poses and even came with a print out of my pinterest ideas for photos! I've only received my sneak peek so far, which was about 90 photos within 3 weeks of my wedding which was way more than I expected and I love every single photo she took. She does an amazing job of editing them and I am so pleased with how they look. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for my wedding day, thank you Alice!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Alice's Art Gallery 20
    Alice's Art Gallery 21
    Alice's Art Gallery 22

Noemi · Married on 04/14/2018

Alice is probably one of the most talented photographers ive ever seen!! I would book her again in a heartbeat.. she made all my wedding dreams come true, she was absolutely everythinv ive ever wanted on my day, professional and sweet!! BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Alice's Art Gallery 23
    Alice's Art Gallery 24
    Alice's Art Gallery 25

Kim · Married on 12/30/2017

I found Alice because she photographed a wedding at my venue prior to our wedding. I loved the lighting in her photos and her edits which really brightened up a low-lit barn. So I knew I had to book her!

I booked Alice and her second shooter and they were both very professional and kind. She knew exactly what to do the moment she arrived on the day of our wedding. She took it upon herself to gather cute shots of our bouquets and rings and dresses and other cute props without bothering the bridal party while we were getting ready, which I loved!! I was very stressed out! It’s like she just already knew what I would have wanted pictures of!

Alice is very good at what she does. She’s little and quick on her feet and you barely notice she is there most of the time which is really what you want in a photographer and it also lets her sneak into places to get the best shots!! She was also very understanding when my family, who can be... let’s say overwhelming, started asking her for additional shots of things I didn’t have on my list. She was polite and professional and somehow made the timeline work anyway!!

I am so happy with the way our wedding photos turned out. Alice is an incredible artist and I highly recommend her for anything you need pictures for. She was very understanding and sweet with every bump in the road our crazy day had in store. She rolls with the punches and churns out quality work regardless! I am just so impressed with her photos and the way she captures the lighting and the solar flares and her edits and framing and just everything!! Seriously, I don’t even need to write a review, her pictures speak for themselves!!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Alice's Art Gallery 32
    Alice's Art Gallery 33
    Alice's Art Gallery 34

Robyn · Married on 12/29/2016

Alice did an AMAZING job capturing our big day!! She brought a 2nd photographer who was just as amazing. She was so easy to work with and is a true artist. We are so happy with our pictures. She got them to us so quickly and we could look at them over and over again. We will definitely use Alice for any future events where we may want a photographer. Thank you Alice!!

Sent on 01/29/2017

M. · Married on 05/14/2016

We were beyond pleased with all that Alice had to offer to us on our wedding day. She went above and beyond doing all that it took to capture the moments that we can always look back on. She was extremely flexible with the minor setback of time after a wardrobe malfunction, and she managed to work her magic and capture the images running over her allotted time scheduled with us. Her energy, professionalism, and knowledge of the grounds helped make all things efficient. She is highly recommended and her quality of work and pricing makes her a diamond in the rough!

Sent on 06/15/2016