Ali Miller Photography Reviews

6 | Nashville, TN

6 Reviews for Ali Miller Photography

• Jason

Jason · Married on 07/10/2021

Recommend for all weddings!

Ali and her assistant made our wedding day feel intimate and relaxing and unique at the same time! She was never intrusive, she made amazing beautiful suggestions, and she was flexible with our special requests (including our puppy!). If you want your wedding photographer to feel like one of your best friends is taking your photos, then choose Ali!

Sent on 07/19/2021
  • Kimmie

Kimmie N. · Married on 06/04/2021

We would give her 6 stars if we could!

Ali was honestly THE BEST! She was so energetic & enthusiastic about our elopement since day 1. She was so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. She was always very responsive & very organized with our timeline. On elopement day, she made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She's so down to earth & very easy to talk to. She was open to any ideas we had while taking photos & was very much go with the flow the entire time but also made sure she captured all of the important sentimental shots. She even was able to send us a few edited photos just a few hours after our elopement was over. The few pictures that we did get to see just 8 hours after, captured the beauty, essence, & fun of the entire elopement. She is honestly one of the best recommendations I received & we would recommend her 100x over again!

Sent on 06/06/2021
  • The

The F. · Married on 02/14/2021

Professional Love Storyteller xoxo, The Snowlyweds

Ali is a storyteller by nature, which made her the perfect photographer to tell our love story and help us make the most of our wedding weekend. Ali does an outstanding job of getting to know you and your partner to capture the big moments as well as the intimate details. Our wedding weekend was welcomed with chilly temperatures leading to the snowstorm of a decade, which led to this impromptu photoshoot... in the snow. Welcome to the Snowlyweds of 2021. She helped me embrace the snow and crazy ideas of snow angels in my wedding dress. Something that I never imagined on my wedding day, but made the memories ever the more special. I love that she doesn’t just take pictures, she captures moments. These are the goofy, joyful, and treasured moments captured in her photos and tell our story so well. We cannot recommend Ali enough for her professionalism, ability to tailor each photo to your story, and willingness to take on any crazy idea/situation thrown her way. She is so incredibly talented and we were so lucky to have her in our life!

Sent on 05/10/2021

Dan V. · Married on 09/30/2017

Ultimate creative vision

Ali was an exceptional asset to our life changing day, she knew exactly how to creatively setup, shoot and capture the most extraordinary images of the day. She is also incredibly spontaneous capturing even the little intimate moments when you don’t think anyone is paying attention that lead into some of the BEST everlasting keepsakes ❤️.

Thank you so much Ali for giving us the memories to share fir a lifetime!

All the best,
    Dan and John

Sent on 05/06/2021

Dan V. · Married on 09/30/2017

Exceptional talent!

Ali Miller Photography was an exceptional asset to our life changing day. Ali knew exactly how to creatively setup, shoot and capture the most extraordinary images throughout the entire ceremony and celebration. She also was incredibly spontaneous, capturing even the little intimate moments when you didn't think anyone was paying attention that lead to some of the most stunning everlasting keepsakes ❤️.

Thank you so much Ali for giving us the memories to share for a lifetime!

All our best,
    Dan and John

Sent on 05/10/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey C. · Married on 09/04/2017

Ali is the best!

When we were planning our marriage, my spouse and I wanted to do a small intimate wedding and we wanted to hire a photographer that made us both feel comfortable and captured all the moments of our day without judgement of not doing a big traditional wedding. Ali did that and then some. She is such a sweet and genuine person while still being professional at the same time. Her personality put me at ease instantly. On top of that, Ali knew how to control my whole family/wedding party when it came to group photos which was not an easy task with the constant rotation of cigarette smokers and people sneaking drinks to get away from the in-laws for a brief moment.

By far, Ali's strongest in capturing the authentic moments. I love my husband to death but it is like pulling teeth to get him in front of a camera. Ali was able to get great photos of the two of us in the traditional posed photos but by far my favorite photos of the day are the genuine moments. Some of which I did not even notice happen until I saw the photos. Who knew a photo of us laughing because of my lipstick getting on his vest would be one of my favorite photos- but it is, and Ali captured it perfectly.

Overall I would recommend Ali to anyone who is looking for a passionate photographer who truly cares about her clients and their special day.

Sent on 05/13/2021