Ali Lee Artistry Reviews

69 | Clermont, FL

69 Reviews for Ali Lee Artistry

Emilie V. · Getting married on 11/27/2021

Briana was great!

Briana did an amazing job getting me ready for my engagement shoot. I had my photoshoot scheduled for sunrise and she had no issue waking up so early to do my hair and makeup. The makeup came out BEAUTIFUL and so did my hair!! I showed her one picture and she did exactly that. It was stunning. Couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Emilie we are so glad Bri could be with you for your engagement shoot! She is one of the best artists I have ever worked with! We are lucky to have her as part of Ali Lee Artistry! Can’t wait to see your photos ❤️
  • Natalee

Natalee R. · Married on 11/11/2020

Best mua/ hair artist ever!

My bridal party and I had the best experience with Ali. She completely captured our vision and brought it to life. We all looked beautiful and felt amazing. She takes her times and pays attention to details. I would definitely recommend her for any beauty services!!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Natalee!!! I’m glad you loved my work especially since we didn’t have time for a trial ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Please keep in touch and we love referrals!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. · Married on 11/11/2020

Amazing makeup and hair service

I can say enough good things about Ali and Michelle. They did a wonderful job with my daughter and the wedding party. They were both punctual, professional and very nice to work with. The make -up and hair came out great and they made us all look amazing.

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Robert

Robert B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Ali Lee Artiristy

I chose Ali Lee Artistry for her professionalism, attention to detail, and commitment to making my wedding day memorable. The entire experience from the beginning to the day of the wedding was beyond my expectations. I shopped around before I called Ali, and found that Ali really cared about providing the service I desired and deserved. I had a small wedding party and most other make-up-artist just wanted a large pay day. Ali wanted to be part of my experience and she worked hard to make it happen for me and my Maid of Honor. Ali was prompt, caring, and encouraging and she made me look glamorous. I was so happy with her services that I asked the Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek to add her to their preferred vendor list. I highly recommend Ali for any occasion and i am confident that if you chose her for your wedding artist you will be pleased.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Yahima it was my honor and privilege to be with you for the most important day yet! You looked amazing and I loved spending time with you! Thank you also for the referral!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca L. · Married on 10/03/2020

I felt BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day!

Wow, where do I even begin... Ali just went above and beyond to make me look gorgeous on my wedding day. My husband was balling when he sat me. It was both natural and glam at the same time. She saw my vision and worked with me to achieve the look that I wanted. If you are in Orlando or the surrounding area, you need to book with Ali.

Sent on 10/09/2020

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Awwwww thank you!!!!! It was my absolute honor! You looked so amazing!! Glad to be a part of your best day yet!
  • Sirena

Sirena O. · Married on 09/30/2020

Amazing experience

I heard of Ali through a former beauty pageant queen and I saw her work and fell in love. I knew she would be the best fit for my wedding day! She has lots of experience with many different events when it comes to hair and makeup. She is so professional and is so confident in her work which ensures she will do nothing but great! She made my wedding hair vision come to life better than I imagined it and my hair lasted all night! I had such a great time working with her and recommend her for your upcoming events! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me to work with you in your most important day yet! Your photos are absolutely GORGEOUS! Can’t wait to see your awesome wedding video too ❤️❤️❤️
  • Alexis

Alexis D. · Married on 06/06/2020

Made the day so much easier!

With everything going on in the world, it’s been hard to try and replan a wedding. Ali replies immediately when I reached out trying to find a new makeup artist. We had to add a girl and remove people multiple times in the planning up to the day before and they were so amazing about it. Everyone looked stunning and not cakey at all!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Alexis! We loved being a part of your day! I’m glad we were able to step in for you and your bridal party at the last minute!
  • Gracen

Gracen K. · Married on 03/13/2020

Everything I wanted!

Ali is a hair and makeup GODDESS. I knew exactly what I wanted when I went into my hair trial and she executed it exactly the way I envisioned. She took notes of things that worked and things that we would need to change, she also gave me some great tips on what I could do before the big day. She was on time, she even got there earlier than I did, to setup on my wedding day. She was professional but also fun to be around and talk to. She could tell I was getting nervous to be in front of a crowd so she played some upbeat music and talked me through it. I received SO many compliments from my guests and I felt absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much Ali for being a part of my day and making it so special!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Awwww Gracen you even noticed my music I played to calm you!! I love the sneak peek pics I saw and they are all going to look so amazing! I’m glad I got to be there for you for your best day yet! Thank you and always let’s keep in touch! Welcome to the MRS Club!
  • Gina

Gina C. · Married on 12/29/2019

Amazing Ali!

There's so many great things to say about Ali!!
    1. Finding someone in the Orlando area to do make-up for Asians is really difficult. A lot of the different portfolios I saw, I didn't like how eye make-up was done for Asian women. Although I was nervous at first, after the trial with Ali, I knew I found the PERFECT person! I loved everything about the make up. It looked tasteful, natural, but just enough to look amazing in photographs. All of my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law loved their makeup as well. Usually there's one person in the bridal party not content with their hair or makeup, but they all loved everything about it. No complaints!
    2. I changed my hair style last minute and asked her to tweak it on the day of, and she did not fail to deliver! With Ali's talent, she made everything go smoothly, and even if someone wanted something tweaked, she met everyone's needs with such ease.
    3. I think above all, in addition to her talent, Ali is just a great person with an awesome personality. She's honest, fun, and down to earth. This made everything so much easier and fun for me. Working with someone with talent, who listens, and understands made the whole wedding process so great and less stressful.

I 100% recommend supporting Ali and working with her! What an amazing person!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Gina
    Thank you for such an amazing review! I will be sure to tell the team how happy you and your bridal party was. We loved every minute of your amazing day and can’t wait to see your beautiful photos!

Marie P. · Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Ali is an extremely talented artist! Seriously! The transformation she did for me on my wedding day was absolutely amazing! I explained the look I had envisioned, showed her some ideas and BAM! When I got up to see my hair and makeup once she finished, I literally cried! My hair was exactly how I wanted it! (She even suggested and sent links to hair extensions for me and flawlessly put them in!) My make up was everything I wished and hoped for! Literally Instagram perfect without the filters!!!!! Ali was super responsive to all my questions and ideas leading up to my wedding day! Some of my texts were late at night too! Any bride or anyone for any occasion can trust Ali is going to make you beautiful! She also had to travel to my venue and made it there on time. She actually had to wait on me! In the end, my day was perfect, not only because I married my best friend, but because Ali’s talent made me feel like the most beautiful bride ever! I never felt so confident and beautiful in my life! Thank you!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Elizabeth B. · Married on 05/10/2019

Ali Lee Artistry

Ali is fantastic!! I had worked with her a few times before and when I got engaged, she was one of the first vendors I booked because I knew I would be in the best hands with her. I did a trial with her a month or so before the wedding just to try a few looks to help me decide and she went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I hired Ali for both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding day and she took the time to put very strand of hair in place - she's also such a calming presence to have around and a truly wonderful person so it makes the entire process that much better. I would recommend Ali for any hair and makeup needs, you will be in the best hands possible! Thank you Ali!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Ahhhhhh Elizabeth I was honored to be a part of your best day yet! You were stunning!! Thank you for having me there!!

Kellan · Married on 04/27/2019

12/10 Recommend

Ali was amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better look for my wedding day. She totally got my vibe and made myself, the bridesmaids, and mother of the bride feel great!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Kellan
    Thank you so much for having me as part of your best day yet! I love these photos! Have the best life together out west!
  • F

Fallon R. · Married on 02/10/2019

Ali made me feel like the most beautiful bride!

Ali was so fun to work with. Not only is she incredibly talented but she is the kindest most down to earth person which makes working together that much better! From the trial to the day of Ali exuded such confidence in making me feel beautiful for my big day that I felt so relaxed about it. Brides.. a huge plus! Day of she nailed my make up and her team made all 10 of my bridesmaids exactly as I had envisioned! If you’ve been lucky enough to have the option to work with Ali look no further. She’s your gal

Sent on 03/01/2019

Christina · Married on 09/21/2018

Ali was professional, timely, and her artist Laura was incredible. Laura was sweet and felt like family right away! She was kind to me and my bridesmaids. She had me finished on time, made sure I ate, and had awesome 90s tunes playing while we got ready. By the end, it was tempting to say "just come to the wedding!" haha. They were awesome and super affordable. My girls hair and makeup looked amazing :)

Sent on 09/29/2018

Giovanna · Married on 05/12/2018

She was amazing! I felt so beautiful in my wedding day because of her. The hair was perfect and the makeup exactly like I wanted it but better! Girls loved their hair and makeup too.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Thanks Giovanna!!!! It was so nice to meet you and make you feel special on your day!!
  • Michelle

Michelle B. · Married on 11/11/2017

Excellent!! I wouldn’t want to walk down the aisle without Ali’s perfection

Ali and her assistants did an amazing job with hair and makeup for our wedding. My husband’s jaw dropped when the door opened. Our bridal party looked just as lovely. I wouldn’t of walked down that aisle without her special touch on our wedding day!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Emily · Married on 04/24/2017

I highly recommend Ali to anyone and everyone. She was fast at responding to my messages and best of all, her prices were reasonable. Better than all the other competitors. She showed up on time and got my hair and makeup done in the time she said she would be. But the one thing that got me was that she went above and beyond to help me out with a couple other things. She gave me tips on how I can keep my curls to last longer. I have to say that my most concern were makeup because I like to keep it natural. And she did a phenomenal job of keeping it natural. Just don't take my word for it but you have to see for yourself.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Thank you Emily! I loved working with you and cannot wait to see your photos :)

Carson · Married on 04/08/2017

I can't say enough good things about Ali Lee Artisty. We all loved our hair and had so many different hair types Valentina needed to work with. She did an excellent job and was a pleasure to be around. Very talented and the experience was so stress free. Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Thank you Carson it was our pleasure! I'm glad you loved Valentina!

Diana · Married on 03/25/2017

Ali was very nice and responsive to feedback! Whatever adjustments I wanted she made immediately and made it even better than expected!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Thank you Diana! I loved being a part of your special day! Can't wait to see your pictures!!

Nicole · Married on 03/25/2017

Ali was amazing with getting back to me following my initial phone call to her. Talking to her was easy! It was like having a conversation with a friend. She was great with hair trials (we had 2) and always made sure I was happy with what she did!! Which was not easy since I am extremely indecisive so there was a lot of fixing and redoing. Please know this wasn't because of the quality of work!! Everything she did looked beautiful!! It was because I couldn't decide what I wanted to do. She was very understanding, encouraging and positive! I loved working with Ali!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Joel · Married on 03/11/2017

Ali Lee is a rare find because she is very talented yet so professional. She was very responsive and I always knew what to expect from the trial all the way through to the big day. She is able to highlight natural beauty and her work speaks for itself.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Meghan · Married on 02/04/2017

We love Ali Lee Artistry! She did hair/make-up for my sister-in-laws wedding, she just did mine for my wedding and when my sister gets married she will be doing hers as well. She is the best!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Thank you!! I loved meeting all of you and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Melodee · Married on 02/04/2017

Ali Lee is the best. The morning of my daughter's wedding, Ali Lee came to us with everything in tow. We didn't have to worry about a thing. She did my daughter's and my (mother-of-the-bride) makeup and hair as well as the maid of honor and bridesmaids. Our make up and hair was tasteful yet stunning. Very natural and we all felt beautiful and the pictures look great! She knows what she is doing and is a professional all the way.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Thank you and it was my pleasure!

Amy · Married on 01/06/2017

Ali was easy to work with, such a sweetheart. Definitely recommend her! I got so many compliments on my makeup and hair on my wedding day. Listened to what I wanted and gave me the best look for my wedding.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Thanks Amy!! So nice to work with you!!

Tong · Married on 01/03/2017

Ali is very professional and responsive. I like the makeup she gave me and my bridesmaid likes her makeup as well.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Ali Lee Artistry's reply:

Thanks! I love what I do!!