Ali Baba Limousine Reviews

Ali Baba Limousine 7
  • Fraidoon

Fraidoon Vahdatshoar · Married on 07/30/2019

Great surprise THANK YOU ALI you made our day

You made my sons day with your surprise upgrade,
    My son coming from big surgery he had done in Chicago
    We had a limited budget to get him a limo taking him from the airport to home after 3 -4 weeks stuck in ICU making him feel welcome back home,
    Mr. Ali not only surprised him sending my son his favorite "Great and beautiful Maserati" double surprise him with no charge at all.:o
    We love you Mr. Ali
    God bless your kind heart.
    I would most definitely recommend his service to all &, giving him 10 stars out of 5.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Ali Baba Limousine 8

Tameka · Married on 05/18/2019

Extraordinary Service

Barry was our driver on 5/18/19, he was attentive, respectful and displayed great customer service. The limo was clean and filled with cold beverages.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Ali Baba Limousine 9
    Ali Baba Limousine 10
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/05/2019

SO HAPPY we used Ali Baba!

We used Ali Baba for our wedding and were impressed with the service from start to finish! Ali was friendly, informative, and helped us find the right vehicle for our wedding shuttle. The pricing was also very reasonable. Our driver Martin was awesome! He was super friendly and made sure our guests had a great time and a safe ride. The best part about using Ali Baba was there were no worries. He even called my mom himself the day before to confirm our pick up times which ensured us that he was reliable and truly cared about providing great service. Overall we are so happy we chose Ali Baba and will recommend to any family and friends we have getting married!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Mike · Married on 09/02/2018

I used ali baba for my wedding . The management was very helpful in picking out the perfect limo for our party. The limo was great, the driver was friendly and we had a very good time. The prices are reasonable and everyone is on point. Great service! I strongly recommend this company for anyone having a major party.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Brandon · Married on 07/27/2018

Used Ali Baba Limo for our wedding a couple weeks ago and it was fantastic!! Needed them to pick us up to go to the wedding and then again over 5 hours later to take us back the hotel and they were on time with both and helped make everything feel very seamless! The limos were great and driver was awesome, fun and pleasant guy who took pictures of me and my groomsmen with some of our phones with the Maserati limo I got and actually took good pictures and made sure we liked them before finishing. Everything all together was great!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Peter · Married on 05/12/2018

Best Luxury Limos in the City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection !! Drivers are professional and courteous. Request Martin for your driver of he's available. One of the best in the city. Keep up the good work Ali Baba !!!

Sent on 05/12/2018
    Ali Baba Limousine 11

Sissy · Married on 05/04/2018

I rented the throwback Rolls Royce convertible for my daughter’s prom! I was very pleased. Thanks Ali

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Ali Baba Limousine 12

NICOLE · Married on 03/04/2018

!!!! OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!! I contacted Ali Baba Limo from all of the great reviews on GOOGLE & Event/Wedding wire. All I can say is that Ali was amazing from start to finish. I called him & had to wait to get my CEO'S approval for our day out. When I called him back he remembered me & the quote he gave me. He advised that gratuity is separate. He advised me to email him with our conversation and I did. He advised me to call the day before to get driver name & phone number. He had sooooo many amazing choices for us! I think this company is family run & I support small businesses. The limo I chose was a stretch Infinity with suicide doors. It was sooooo cool! The lights were flashing inside & the driver Martin played great holiday music!!!!! He popped our bottles & assisted in carrying things when we arrived at Koco Nail Salon. The limo was immaculate inside & out! Ali, thank you so much for such an amazing day out for Village Care Family Services!!!!! ALI YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Ali Baba Limousine 13

Kevin · Married on 02/10/2018

We’ve been using limo services for years and this experience by far has been the best. The vehicle, the driver, and above all the owner of the company provided us with an experience second to none. My wife and I strongly recommend this organization.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Lovis · Married on 12/02/2017

I booked them for my daughter 11th birthday, they were so amazing and my driver was the best ever if I could just hug him I would he just made my life so much easier I was going through it everything that could go wrong did and he did over the top to see to it that I felt better after I got of of the limo.

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Ali Baba Limousine 14
    Ali Baba Limousine 15
    Ali Baba Limousine 16

Tesla · event on 11/25/2017

Ali Baba limo service provides excellent service and affordable prices and have a wide range of limousines to choose from.
    The level of service from start to finish exceeded all of our expectations.
    The limo driver was professional and courteous, I would highly recommend anyone to book with Ali Baba for any special occasion.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Tesla · Married on 11/25/2017

The level of service from start to finish exceeded all of our expectations.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Steve · Married on 11/05/2017

Ali Baba had the cars we wanted for our wedding, on time clean , we got the Rolls Royce Phantom and the Escalade super Strech , our wedding event was great and these cars whisked us around in style , Thank you Ali !!!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Ali Baba Limousine 17
    Ali Baba Limousine 18

Talya · Married on 10/08/2017

They were awesome! Last minute my transportation service canceled on me. They accommodated my budget and got me the perfect limo for my wedding day!

The driver was very nice and respectful. I would definitely hire them again!!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Ali Baba Limousine 19
    Ali Baba Limousine 20
    Ali Baba Limousine 21

Barry · Married on 10/07/2017

I used Ali Baba for my wedding, I needed a car within my budget so I booked the Lincoln Town Car. Upon arrival for my wedding day Ali Baba did an upgrade free of charge with the new Maserati Limo car with the butterfly wing open doors and he also extended my hours. My wife and I were so pleased with the service of Ali Baba Limo. This car was magnificent fully loaded with everything you could imagine. The limo driver was well dressed and very professional and arrived early for our pick up, I would highly recommend anyone to book with Ali Baba for any special occasion.
    Barry

Sent on 10/11/2017

Emmanuel · Married on 09/30/2017

Sent on 10/07/2017

Nikolay · Married on 09/03/2017

Great owner,, great service , upgrades are generously offered , when available . They are making a great effort to make your dream Day come true !

Sent on 09/15/2017

Dalit · Married on 08/06/2017

We rented a limo from Ali for our wedding day and we absolutely loved it!
    The limo was so beautiful, clean and spacious. Our driver was on time, very friendly and professional.

Ali baba offers great prices with a large variety of options to choose from. Definitely the best prices and service if you're looking for a limo for your special day.

Will definitely use Ali Baba in future events!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Jackie Preston · Married on 01/02/2017

Ali Baba limo very happy with the service

I have used Ali Baba Limo 6 times now and they are wonderful The drivers are always on time very professional and always happy to help the cars are beautiful top of the line and always super clean I have used them for my wedding.my sons prom and my daughters sweet sixteen and for trip to new york and one to atlantic city all were great I highly recommend Ali Baba Limo for any occasion you will not be disappointed

Sent on 04/15/2019

Ali Baba Limousine Service is the Best!!!
    I needed a Limousine for my cousin's Pastoral Anniversary and it was last minute in getting the limousine, I went to Ali Baba and he provided one for me and a BEAUTIFUL ONE AT THAT.
    The driver was very nice and on time!!!
    ALI BABA IS THE BEST!!!!!!
    Pastor Fran ??????

Sent on 06/02/2016

LISA · Married on 09/12/2015

What an absolute professional company. We hired them for my son’s senior prom. Easy to work with. Arrived on time and the driver called with his contact info a few days prior should we need to reach him. Highly recommend Ali Baba Limo!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Ali Baba Limousine 22
    Ali Baba Limousine 23
    Ali Baba Limousine 24
    Ali Baba Limousine 25

Tracy · Married on 08/07/2015

We used Ali Baba Limousine services for the day of our wedding they were great the driver we had was so nice and I dont have a bad thing to say about them

Sent on 08/24/2015

Cindy · Married on 06/28/2014

Ali Baba Limousine is FANTASTIC, MAGNIFICENT, WONDERFUL! Do not even consider another transportation service for your special event.
    From the moment I spoke to Ali to make the reservations for my daughter's wedding on June 28, 2014, I knew I had found the perfect transportation company for our special day. Ali was professional and extremely helpful in helping me to select the vehicles for the wedding. We live in Bucks County and needed to go to Philadelphia for the wedding ceremony at SJU and then to The Atrium at the Curtis Center. We used 2 limousines and a Party Bus. We also needed shuttle service to and from the Omni Hotel for our guests. Our guests raved about the shuttle service. All of the drivers were courteous, kind, professional and on time for every different venue. They were actually early for every venue! The price was extremely reasonable. The night before the wedding we received a courtesy call from Ali's Assistant just to check in and confirm every detail.
    We recommend this service for anyone having a special occasion- especially a wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Tracy · Married on 04/11/2014

I used Ali Baba Limo for my son's senior prom. Ali was able to provide a luxurious Infinity limo for 20 kids!. Ali worked within my budget and assured me that he would "take care of me." He absolutely took care of me. He exceeded my expectations. The limo was beautiful! Our limo driver, Martin, was awesome... very profession, courteous, and thorough. He texted me throughout the night to update me that the kids were safe and at the prom. Martin even texted me to let me know that they were stuck in traffic and would be a bit late getting home. The level of service from start to finish exceeded all of our expectations. I would highly recommend Ali Baba limo and plan to use Ali in the future. THANKS, ALI!!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2014
  • Cashae

Cashae · Married on 09/14/2013

My moms always raves about Ali Baba being such a great man with a great company and after my fairy tale wedding I have to concur. I recently got married March 15, 2014 . My mom went to Ali Babi with a plan to surprise with a great limo, Ali said he wanted to give us his best , and his best is what we got .Thanks to Ali Baba's I pulled up in a Rolls Royce Phantom #theghost and it was beautiful, 2 weeks later were still receiving calls on how beautiful everything was.

The customer service was excellent, not only that he must have sent one of his best drivers, he was also awesome and willing to take us anywhere and everywhere we wanted to go with patience, all of these factors played such a aggrandize part in such a beautiful day . I'd recommend this company a million times over.

Sent on 03/26/2014