AlfredAndersonPhotography Reviews

AlfredAndersonPhotography 4
AlfredAndersonPhotography 5
  • Y

Yilun · Married on 08/18/2018

Alfred is wondering!!! He is extremely talented and professional! His photos for our wedding were beyond perfect! Got so many compliments for photos from him! He really helped my husband and I to be comfortable with the photoshoot, and all the pictured turned out to be so natural and beautiful. He is extremely detail oriented and makes sure that you get the best quality photo with all the wedding details displayed like artworks!! He also accommodated all my needs for a traditional Chinese element addition to the wedding. I only got my sneak peek photo thus far but more than happy with the results. He was extremely fast with the sneak peak album turn out. Also, his pricing is very reasonable and the quality is well worth the value!! Highly recommend him!!

AlfredAndersonPhotography 6
    AlfredAndersonPhotography 14
    AlfredAndersonPhotography 15
    Sent on 08/26/2018

Peggy · Married on 03/26/2016

Alfred is absolutely amazing! My pictures are exquisite and there are truly no words to describe how happy I am with the results. My husband and I were in awe at the quality of the pictures and Alfred's attention to detail. Every single shot was flawless and captured the beauty of our amazing venue. Alfred was professional, courteous and passionate about his work. I will forever be grateful that he decided to shoot my wedding!

Sent on 05/03/2016

My wedding video is beautiful and fun! The quality is great, I am very happy with the final edit. I loved how easy it was to receive my video as it was all online and I was able to stream and download. Sharing our special memories with family and friends was very easy and they all loved watching it! Great work. My only regret is that I didn't get a bigger wedding coverage package. I loved our wedding video so much that I wish I had gotten coverage for the full day and not just the ceremony. Thank you Alfred for the amazing work!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Kelsey · Married on 02/18/2016

Alfred was AMAZING! He made our wedding day better than I could have imagined. I don't think we could have had a better photographer. We got our pictures so fast and we love all of them, he captured the moment perfectly! Each time we look at them its like we relive the day! Alfred was very personable, fun and professional.

Sent on 03/13/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 01/16/2016

We can't recommend AlfredAnderson Photography strongly enough! Alfred was the photographer that our wedding planner engaged to do our wedding, and my high hopes were that our wedding photographer would get one picture of us both with eyes open and smiling. Our wedding photos were better than I could have ever dreamed! He captured great shots of the ceremony, but was not a distraction from the moment itself (I don't even remember seeing him, honestly!) He was incredibly efficient at organizing the group and family photos afterwards and got everything we wanted in just a few minutes. He spent a lot of time with the two of us getting great posed and more candid shots and we had a great time. (That's saying a lot as my husband hates having his picture taken!) Alfred is a true professional and he was quick to send us a link to the amazing photos after just a few days and has been incredibly responsive by email. While I didn't spend any time in advance planning or researching wedding photography in the Bahamas I can say that any expectation I had was far exceeded and we were truly fortunate to have AlfredAnderson Photography as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/20/2016

Kishanta · Married on 01/07/2015

The final product of our wedding videography proved to be more magical than anything we could have expected; I still tear up watching it. Alfred did the most amazing job in capturing it all. I don't think I could ever thank him enough. A week after the big day and our family and friends are all still rewatching and talking about it. It was truly magical - thank you so so much Alfred! Such a pleasure working with you :-)

Sent on 01/14/2015

Cheryl · Married on 05/18/2015

3.5

Everything was flawless. He really understood our wedding vision and went above and beyond to make our special day perfect. We loved his candid style of filming. Our friends and family are all still raving about the wedding video.

Sent on 08/21/2015