Alfield Reeves Photography Reviews

Alfield Reeves Photography 6
Alfield Reeves Photography 7

Justin Bush · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Amazing and Professional

Alfield was incredible for our wedding. He has a fair price, he was fun, and made the day better.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

Thank you both again. Definitely had a blast not only with you 2 but your party & family were such a pleasure to work with.
  • Christopher

Christopher Dobbs · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Dobbs Wedding

Mr. Reeves was very professional and helpful throughout the wedding. His artistic view has resulted in some excellent photos. Mr. Reeves also added lots of humor to make the day very enjoyable and relaxing.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

Thank youuuuuuuuu, the pleasure was absolutely mine. I really enjoyed my time with you both and your friends & family!

Destinee Bennett · Married on 09/01/2019

Extremely talented

Alfield from the very beginning was friendly and took a personal approach to capturing our wedding photos. He took time to take pictures that were impactful and beautiful. He used our venue excellently, and his assistant was just as amazing as he was. I also appreciate how he was virtually hidden during the reception and took lots of pictures without us even noticing. The booking process was easy and communication was quick. I hands down recommend Alfield and the price is amazing especially with the level of service that you receive.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. It was such a great time getting to know you both and your family and friends as well. Enjoy all the pictures and I hope they continue to remind you of fond memories forever!

Krystan · Married on 08/24/2019

Dream Wedding

Alfield and his assistant were amazing. We absolutely love our wedding pictures!!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Leah Munson · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding June 2019

Alfield took my engagement and wedding photos and we are very happy with both!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

Thank you again for trusting me for your engagement & your special day. It was my pleasure & I hope these memories last forever for you both!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/17/2019

Totally Worth It!

I had multiple reasons to work with Alfield and it was worth it! Not only was he laid back, which calmed me down during my wedding planning distress, but he is extremely professional as well. I was lucky enough to have an inter following him along and his intern was caring enough to help me last minute decorations during my dress rehearsal. I mean he and his team really go above and beyond. Thant sort of passion definitely shows in the pictures we got, since he was able to capture moments and make them look more beautiful than I remember. Did I mention I was mid honeymoon when I got my photos back? I got great photos back in record time. I would recommend him 100%.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

Thank youuuuu. My team had a great time working with you both as well. Grateful we’re able to serve in more ways than 1. Hopefully you’ll be able to enjoy these moments forever!

Doug Roede · Married on 11/04/2018

Outstanding Service

Alfield was not only available at the very last minute for us, but he delivered fantastic quality. He worked with our setting, our crowd, and our event to deliver images that we will cherish for a lifetime. He delivered fantastic quality in both the candid and posed pictures. He also turned around the prints in an exceptional time frame. Absolutely worth booking.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Alfield Reeves Photography 13
    Alfield Reeves Photography 14
    Alfield Reeves Photography 15

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

Thanks again for taking the time to do this. The pleasure was all mine! I am grateful that I was available and was able to capture you and Kay special day.

Kayla · Married on 11/03/2018

Professional and easy going!

Alfried did a fantastic job with our wedding photography. From the prompt communications leading up to the day, to making an appearance at the rehearsal to meet everyone to day of Al was professional and chill. Would recommend collaborating with him for your event!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. it was a pleasure being part of your special day. Thanks again & hope you have a fanstaic and amazing honeymoon!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 10/20/2018

Best photographer we’ve ever had!

Al was so personable and easy to talk to. We immediately knew we would be comfortable being ourselves with him! Planning an out of state wedding was difficult to say the least but alcwas always the easiest to get ahold of, every step of the way. Our pictures came out professional and artistic, and even though we were pressed for time he worked thoughoughly and effectively! And on top of everything else, he even sent us a little hand made keepsake box with prints and a flash drive and a sweet card. He went above and beyond our highest expectations and I will be waiting to take our next family photo shoot in Michigan with Al!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much for every word. It was such a pleasure not only getting to know you both and your family but also capturing your special day! I am glad I was not only able to produce great work but that your experience with me was excellent. Thank you again for trusting me!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent job, professional, creative, would use again absolutely!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

Thank you again so much.
    Great meeting you both and capturing your special day!

Robert · Married on 08/11/2018

Alfield was prompt to our wedding and pleasant the entire time. Our second time using his services; more to come.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

It was my pleasure, glad I was able to do your engagement/graduation pictures as well. thank for trusting me again!

Darcy · Married on 08/11/2018

He is great to work with. Responds to emails really fast. Great pricing and develops pictures fast.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Had fun with you both!

Ana & Rolando · Married on 07/21/2018

I am very pleased with his services. Thank you for the great services!

Sent on 08/06/2018

My pleasure
    Thanks

Robert · Married on 06/23/2018

Great at what he does, make sure you have ideas of photos; he may not know what you want until you inform him.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

Always a pleasure. Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Amy · Married on 06/09/2018

We had an excellent time working with Alfield! He was so quick with his responses and always easy to reach. He is such a down to earth guy, and takes amazing, unique photos. We are so blessed to have witnessed his art through photography.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Alfield Reeves Photography 21
    Alfield Reeves Photography 22
    Alfield Reeves Photography 23

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

Thank you both so much, it was a pleasure being able to not only capture your special day but hang out and enjoy your family as well.

Emily Polak · Married on 06/09/2018

Artistic documentation!

Alfield Reeves did an excellent job of capturing our wedding day with both posed photos and photo-journalistic documentation! I love his style and he was super kind and patient with all my requests! And not outrageously priced like so many others! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Alfield Reeves Photography 24
    Alfield Reeves Photography 25
    Alfield Reeves Photography 26

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

Thank you vey much. I really do appreciate every word. It was such a pleasure getting to know you both as well as your family on your special day! Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to make your memories to last forever for you!

Mike + Cat · Married on 09/30/2017

Alfield is a wonderful photographer. His communication is top notch, and he will not leaving you waiting long for a response. He delivered our wedding package far past our expectations, and I may add quicker than expected.

We were attracted to Alfield's work because his photography captures more than a still moment. He has a knack for finding and capturing the feeling of a moment. The emotion of a day. Even for the photos that are posed he makes it look as natural as the trees.

It goes without saying that we highly recommend Alfield. In fact we can't stop talking about the photos. We will be recommending him to anyone who will listen. He is a wonderful photographer and human, and we are lucky to have booked him.

Thank you, Alfield, for everything! Hopefully, some day in the future we will have more occasions for you to photograph.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

It was such a measure being part of your day. You two were so easy to work with and allowed me to be me which I really appreciated. Loved the location and intimate set up!
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 09/09/2017

Choosing Alfield Reeves for our engagement/wedding pictures was the best decision! He's young, creative, hip, and pays close attention to details. We loved how responsive and professional he was to our texts and e-mails. Alfield is amazing at what he does and we could tell he really enjoys doing it and sharing his passion for photography with others. He went above and beyond our expectations of what we wanted in a photographer and his turn around time for pictures is so quick! One week after our wedding he already had gone through and edited all our photos in amazing colorful/black and white details and sent them to us. The photo book we received at the end of it all was a surprise that we did not expect! I most definitely recommend using Alfield Reeves Photography for any wedding or photo needs. We love him and are so thankful for all the beautiful memories he was able to capture for us and can't wait to use him again in the future.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure doing your engagement & wedding pictures. The traditional part was definitely my favorite part and a ball of fun from the outfit changes to the different ceremony that went with each! Thanks again for the words and choosing me.

Jo · Married on 04/08/2017

Alfield is an amazing person to work with and he's extremely talented! He's always in good spirit which made me feel comfortable. He has a great eye for things such as location, attire, all the way down to the pose. So I trust his opinion and he stays in touch- that shows character. Absolutely loved my experience with Alfield and he'd be my first call if I want another shoot. ????

Sent on 03/01/2017

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

it was such a pleasure working with you and looking forward to continuing to do so in the near future

LaShone · Married on 03/04/2017

Easy to reach and available when needed. Listened to our ideas. Pictures looked amazing and very professional

Sent on 03/30/2017

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

Thank you very much fam. So happy for you to and it was such an honor to be part of that day.

Ricardo · Married on 01/28/2017

This photographer is overall great, and especially great with black and white photography, providing a classic look to your photos.

Sent on 03/02/2017

jabari · Married on 12/01/2016

Alfield Reeves does a fine job with his photos.

Sent on 03/01/2017

thanks

Angela · Married on 08/20/2016

Alfield does a great job. The turn around time is so fast. He takes the pictures and within a week or two, you have your pictures. :)

Sent on 10/13/2016

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

Being swift is a major key for me. Thank you for noticing that!

Robert · Married on 08/06/2016

Alfield was very responsive and attentive in his communications with us. He asked for clarifications when he needed to and made sure that details were set beforehand. He also researched the location to find good places to take photos, so that time was not wasted during the shoot. His skills of taking and editing photographs are excellent. We are extremely happy with the photos that he took. He is also a very kind and agreeable person. He is very easy to get along with, and very personable. Not only that, but we received our pictures on a CD very quickly. The people in our wedding party and our families had nothing but wonderful things to say about the photos he took, making sure to capture the joy of the day as well as each person's personality. He showed up to our rehearsal to make sure that he knew where to place himself for the pictures, and while he has up close pictures of us during the ceremony, we don't remember seeing him.

Alfield took amazing pictures of a wonderful day and we are sure to hire him again for other photography services, and we cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Alfield Reeves Photography's reply:

I really enjoyed doing your wedding. The venue, reception location and the entire bridal party were a ball to work with.