Alexis Nicole Cakes Reviews

9 | Ellicott City, MD

9 Reviews for Alexis Nicole Cakes

Nancy Raimondo Owings · Married on 11/04/2020

Artful, Beautiful, and Delicious Confections!

Alexis Nicole Cakes supplied a gorgeous cake for our family holiday celebration. I gave her a budget and told her to be creative but keeping within the purpose of the celebration and she did not disappoint! We also ordered cupcakes and all 6 flavors were incredible. They were each decorated differently but also within the celebration theme. The cake was absolutely delicious and I received many compliments. I had 47 guests and all 36 cupcakes and the complete cake disappeared. My only disappointment was there wasn't any leftovers! I will definitely recommend her to everyone, and I will most assuredly be using her again. Thank you Lexi!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Olsen · Married on 09/05/2020

Consummate Professional!!

Alexia Nicole has my highest recommendation! She is very flexible and easy to work with, as well as responsive to emails while planning my wedding from across the country!

Sent on 08/13/2020

Jaimie Michelle · Married on 11/16/2019

Extremely creative and flexible to work with

Alexis Nicole Cakes was a great choice for my wedding cake! I provided her with ideals and my preferences and she took it and ran with it. She allowed her creativity to flow and provided me with a gorgeous and just as equally delicious cake! I wish I could eat it over and over again!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Taylour

Taylour · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful Cake!

Alexis was so helpful! She was very fast and helped when my original cake designer cancelled last minute! Also--- the cake tasted AMAZING!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2019

Highly recommend

Alexis was so invested into making my wedding cake dreams a reality! She helped me brainstorm ideas and also had several budget friendly options for me.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Smith · Married on 09/29/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Went through quite a lot of vendors looking for the 'perfect' cake. A few people turned down the design I was thinking of, but not Alexis. She asked questions and was very patience through the whole process. She was amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Katie · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful Wedding Cake & Cupcakes!

Alexis Nicole cakes exceeded all of our expectations. She was a joy to work with and made all of our cake dreams come true! We had a variety of cupcake flavors and a buttercream cake with raspberry filling. Each one was delicious. She was always available and responded quickly when we had any questions. We're excited to pull our cake out of the freezer and enjoy it all over again on our anniversary!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Breanna Becker · Married on 03/14/2018

Amazing cakes

Alexis is such a talented artist and takes great care to make sure each one she makes is a true work of art. Her sugar work, especially her flowers, are so realistic and truly beautiful!
    Not only do her cakes look great, they taste amazing with custom created flavors. Her icing is the BEST I've ever had. I recommend her to anyone looking for a cake for any occassion!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Anita · Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding cake

The cake was beautiful and delicious. Alexis was able to create exactly what I wanted on very short notice.

Sent on 02/24/2020