174 Reviews for Alexia Photo Video

Prints (2)
Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Negatives (1)

Sydney is such an amazing person, he has a great personality and he and his team made both of my events special. I thank them for their hard work and dedication they did. Sydney keeps all he's promises for business acquires as he states. I appreciate him and his team. Very nice people with affordable pricing. He saved my world while I was stressed looking for an video & photographer until a friend recommended me to him.

Profile Picture Tanjela, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sydney and his team did an amazing job for our two wedding events. Super professional. Master of his craft. I can't say enough positive things about the whole experience. Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Adil, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Everything was absolutely amazing. Sydney is great and made sure every shot was taken.

Photo for Alexia Photo Video Review - Preview unedited
Photo for Alexia Photo Video Review - Preview unedited
Profile Picture Krystina, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Sydney and his team were amazing! We have already seen some of the proofs of the pictures that were taken and I can't wait to see the rest. Sydney is very professional and punctual, he makes sure that everyone is kept on track because it is never easy getting groups of people to pay attention and he did a great job. He made sure we got the pictures we wanted and didn't take us away from our wedding for extended periods of time so we were able to enjoy it. I would absolutely reccommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Candice, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Sydney was incredible. When searching for a photographer, we wanted to avoid the same old line up the wedding party mugshots. We were looking for creativity and an artistic touch. Sydney delivered that and then some. We ended up with so many original shots with great lighting and great poses that all my married friends are jealous of our album. Sydney has one of the most inviting and positive personalities that we have encountered. As soon as he arrived, he felt like part of the bridal party instead of just an unknown photographer. Many members of our bridal party commented that they felt like celebrities with the treatment and attention that Sydney gave us. He is approachable and also worked with us to find the perfect package that fit our needs. The final result was amazing. Between the video and the album, we were blown away. I highly recommend Alexia photography for all your photo needs. Professional, artistic, creative, fun, and affordable all wrapped up into one package.

Photo
Profile Picture Matthew, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

I am beyond thankful for crossing paths with Sydney and his crew! I actually found Sydney on this website researching for photographers- not really knowing anything about this. Sydney gave me the best deal for what I was looking for. I felt like he knew our budget was not the biggest, and he accommodated his price based on my guests. From the start I felt like Sydney would be amazing- and you best believe he was. From all the amazing photos he took of my husband and I, to our video, and our wedding album. Absolutely stunning. Will definitely re-hire in a heart beat for any occasion. Thank you for being so patient with us, and for making our special day extra memorable!

Profile Picture Silvana, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

I cannot say enough good things about Sydney. My family and I all agree that out of all the vendors from my wedding that they were the most professional and amazing to work with. Sydney & Mark was so friendly and got along so well with my family and friends. They did a great job scouting out the best places for photos at my outdoor picture destination and got so many amazing shots. Sydney took any picture that was requested and had clearly read my paperwork with shot requests which was so helpful. They even went so far as to ask me if I needed anything to drink during the reception. I would highly recommend hiring Alexia photo video for your wedding.

Profile Picture colin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Great Experience and fanatastic photos!!! We enjoyed our day and it was super easy and stress free exactly what you need on your big day!

Profile Picture Antonio, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am very glad I chose Alexia photo video for my wedding photographer! Sydney was very easy to work and communicate with. He is very calm and patient which really helped me on my wedding day. I received my pictures back very quickly and am so pleased with them! :) I would recommend them!

Profile Picture Debra, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Alexia Photo video was beyond amazing to work with! We are so glad we chose them to capture our big day! Sydney & Christian were phenomenal - from accommodating our special requests, to always answering any questions we had, they were the true definition of professionals. I cannot rave about them enough! Thank you so much for such beautiful photographs that we will cherish for our lifetime

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

When I booked Alexia photo video, they perfectly paired me! I have never had a day like a wedding where everyone's camera was pointed on me. Sydney & Mark were down to earth and professional, making me more relaxed and smiling bright for the camera.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sydney was fantastic! He was professional, punctual, accommodating. So many options to choose from for pictures and my album came out gorgeous. He does it all! P.S. everyone loved the photo booth and he recommend it a great DJ as well.

Profile Picture Nija, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing! Alexia photo video were so great to work with, so quick, and captured the most amazing shots. Our pictures are beyond beautiful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sydney is great to work with! He is professional and very talented! I would highly recommend Alexia Photo Video!

Profile Picture Sumayyah, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

I can't say enough good things about Alexia photo video and the rest of the team. The experience of having them there was wonderful, and the pictures are gorgeous. You will not go wrong if you book Alexia photo video for your engagement session and wedding. They made everyone feel so comfortable and got through all the photos I wanted to take quickly. We love our pictures, thank you so much for your talent and vision Sydney!

Profile Picture liliana, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Alexia photography was a huge part of my wedding journey! Through out all of my events Sydney did such an outstanding job. Him and his team captured every single moment so well. He was very professional and courteous. He made our wedding personal to him so he can do his best. When we received the pictures for each event we were extremely satisfied with the outcome. 2 of my other friends also have used him and were just as happy. He was a huge part of our wedding and made our wedding as special and as memorable! We really appreciate all your hard work! Would highly recommend him to future brides and for any special event. If you want to capture a perfect moment he is the guy!

Photos
Profile Picture Akhi, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We used sapphire package for our wedding service. It was smooth process to work with Sydney our wedding photographer is quick to respond and make changes through out the process. The on-site event staff were on time and pleasant. the DJ kept on going the dance floor all night We loved looking our photo booth pics & our wedding pics, We received lots of good compliments from our family and friends, Sydney you are the BEST!!!!

Profile Picture cori, 7/22/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was fantastic! All of our guests loved our DJ & music selection! The planning process was very easy since our photographer, DJ & photobooth were all able to be booked by the Alexia photo video! They were very attentive at pure professional!

Profile Picture jessica, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sydney and his partner were amazing. I highly recommend them to take pictures at your wedding. Our pictures came out magnificent and I can't thank Sydney enough! We had the photo booth at our wedding as well. That was a huge hit and we loved seeing all the pictures that our guests took.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Alexia photo video for our wedding in July of 2017 and we couldn't have been happier with that decision. Sydney & Christian has an amazing ability to make you feel relaxed and comfortable even if you're super awkward at having your photo taken, like me. The photos turned out absolutely beautiful and the experience of doing business with them was not stressful at all, which is helpful when you have 15,000 other things on your mind as a bride. They handled every twist and turn with ease. I've recommended Sydney several times and will continue to do so in the future. They do great work

Profile Picture tara, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I came across Alexia photo video after doing some online research. After reviewing their pictures and chatting via telephone, we felt comfortable hiring them to document our special day. Each step of the way, from signing the contract to seeing our Wedding Album, Alexia photo video have been very responsive, approachable, and super knowledgeable. Our wedding day went smoothly – Sydney and his team were professional, patient, and kind. They were so easy to work with and the whole family felt comfortable. Even though it was a rainy day, the team helped us embrace and capture the beauty of unpredictable weather. Our pictures and ceremony video have turned out way better than what we had even hoped for! We will certainly be recommending Alexia photo video to our friends and family!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/30/17, 1 Review