Alexia Photo Video Reviews

Alexia Photo Video 6
Alexia Photo Video 7
  • Z

Zarin K · Married on 11/17/2018

Engagement shoot and wedding weekend

When I hired Sydney I was a bit nervous. But let me tell you he was great! His work is awesome!!! He calls and texts you back within a timely manner. I had found him on the wedding wire he heard what I was looking for and provided me with a great package! Can’t wait to see the video!!

• F

Francine Nash · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Photographer, Right Here!

Sydney and his associates at Alexia Photography truly have a passion for their craft. The creativity and artistic vision exceeded our expectations. Sydney was very calm and patient with me when I got grouchy and tired of taking pictures. He gently reminded me that the pictures and video will be all we have after today and it will be worth it to keep going for a bit...glad I did! You won't have to worry about remembering your day as these boys will literally document it all. Sydney will totally take care of you, you won 't be disappointed. Don't forget the drone!

Caralyn Augustine · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful pictures

Sydney and his staff do unbelievable things with a camera!! After a lot of research, Sydney responded to emails the fastest and provided answers to all our questions, but more importantly his work is outstanding. Remarkable creativity and goes to the extreme to get the coolest shots. Your photos are more artwork than just a picture. Great value for the product - we could not be happier with the way our engagement and wedding photos turned out! AND he has a great sense of humor so working together is a lot of fun!

Debara Bova · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful!

We worked with Alexia photo video associate photographer, Sydney and second shooter Michael. They were both awesome; very professional, a pleasure to work with and gave great direction!
    Anthony was also great when we first met with him to go over everything and was very quick getting us our pictures back!

Curtin Debora · Married on 08/24/2018

Best photography

Sydney & Anthony were very professional and easy to work with. Sydney spent time to learn about our style and expectations. Anthony was very responsive and detailed with communication and answering all our questions. Sydney was so experienced, talented and helpful. Not only did he do a wonderful job with his camera and lighting, he was also an awesome coach on our wedding day coaching us how to pose and look our best. He worked very hard the entire evening and caught all the great moments. The quality of his pictures is amazing and the best part we received our pics within 5 days after the wedding. We are very happy.

Kathleen Braun · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing! Work

We worked with Sydney for our engagement session and wedding. When we first met Sydney he brought a "suitcase" full of examples of his work. He is very professional and very easy to work with. As first timers, looking for a photographer he stood out with his kindness and knowledge and made it easy for us to feel confident in choosing him. His website has hundreds if not thousands of photos of his work and they're all excellent. I must say that he knows what he's doing and knows how to interact with his customers. And he also responds to emails & texts fast!!

Casey Tina Marie · Married on 08/17/2018

Amazing work. Keep it up!

I am completely in love with Sydney's work. He is incredibly talented and amazing photographer! I am so glad my husband and I chose Sydney and his team to do our wedding. The pictures really captured our special moment and thanks to Anthony & John. I look great in pretty much all shots!! I intend to use Sydney as our family photographer from now on, excellent service, excellent presentation and professionalism. I am beyond pleased!! thank you, Sydney ,

Sheri Aceto · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely THE BEST!

Sydney is amazing photographer. He photographed my friends wedding on a day that POURED..... and with his last min improvisation the pictures turned out absolutely FANTASTIC! So i booked him... his prices were very competative but his work probably exceeds those values. He was flexible (we changed our wedding date and plans) and he came along with us to a destination wedding. He was so fun and true pleasure to work with. Very professional and personable! You cant go wrong.

Maris Breenan · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing pictures!!

I can't say enough about Sydney & Michael from Alexia photography. They has an incredible eye, amazing sense of style, and ability to capture the perfect moments. Sydney & Michael were by far, next to our wedding planner, the single best purchase of our entire wedding. He handled our event with the utmost respect and professionalism. Quite frankly I think he was more concerned with capturing the perfect moment than we were... and he by far exceeded every expectation. Our friends, family, guests, and everyone that has seen initial photos have been in awe!
    THANK YOU Sydney & Michael !!!!

Christina Green · Married on 08/03/2018

Great Amazing Work

Sydney was amazing from the day I met him, Him and his team was great they caputured every moment that my husband and I missed and even more. He was very professional, nice, and patient with us. Our Final Video was Beyond BEAUTIFUL and the quality of the video and pictures was FANTASTIC!! Everyone loved him at our wedding!! Just Amazing

Alexia Photo Video 8
    Alexia Photo Video 9
    Alexia Photo Video 10

Vipon · Married on 07/28/2018

Excellent professional team

Sydney and his crew did great job to capture life long memories of our daughter’s wedding @ Terrace on The Park on July 27-28. Since we did not hire a wedding planner for some obvious reasons, we did a thorough due diligence of all service providers such as Photo & Videographer, DJ, Decorator and the Caterers. Work of a photo & videographer extends far beyond the moment of the event and we wanted someone highly professional and empathetic person to record this historic moment of our life. We had guests from all over the USA and the world, Sydney undertook the task with great passion and carried it out flawlessly. We highly recommend Alexia as very dependable and trust worthy photo and videographer.

Heather Boland · Married on 07/14/2018

heatherboland@yandex.com

We were so lucky to have Sydney & Michael photograph our wedding last month! It was obvious from the day we first reviewed his website that he did incredible work. But when we received our photos a week back we were blown away at how stunningly beautiful they were. They captured not only the physical beauty of the day, but truly took the feeling & atmosphere of the day & brought it to life in our wedding photos. Sydney & Michael was great to work with; so laid back & friendly, yet always professional and on top of everything. Highly recommended!!

Sarah Attard · Married on 07/14/2018

Best photographers!

My husband's and my biggest priority was our photography for our wedding. We both enjoy photography as a hobby - not only taking photos but viewing others, so we had a fairly high standard of what we wanted. Sydney and the staff at Alexia photo video blew our expectations out of the water. The composition was perfect and they got all the right shots.
    In addition, we had a winter wedding and they were extremely accommodating with not only dealing with the freezing temps, but getting those amazing snow shots.
    Lastly, Sydney and his staff were efficient and responsive. We planned our wedding from 2,000 miles away and everytime I emailed Sydney I had a response within 1-2 hours (usually minutes, but I did have a few middle of the night emails). The website and services used for viewing pictures was great too. If you're looking for someone who can really capture the emotion, fun, and overall day, definitely go to Alexia photo video.

Lubna Saqib · Married on 07/06/2018

A wonderful experience

Sydney was one of the biggest pleasures to work with! He was so responsive, helpful, and made everything go easy and smooth. We loved that he was a part of our wedding and we would definitely love if we can have him for any events we do in the future.

Alexia Photo Video 11
    Alexia Photo Video 12

Samantha Berger · Married on 06/16/2018

Happy Bride

We hired Sydney to photograph our wedding, and knew we wanted him as our photographer from our first phone meeting when he called himself a "photo ninja". He was exceptionally easy to work with, explained things quickly and concisely, and clearly had confidence in what he does, which put me at ease. When he showed up the day of the wedding, he immediately started taking pictures, and directing shots. Our wedding coordinator said that he was one of the best photographers she had worked with because he kept to the outlined schedule and was VERY conscientious of time. Besides all of that, our photos are gorgeous, and we could not be happier with what he shot. We very highly recommend Sydney to photograph any important event, as he will do a phenomenal job.

• Deanna

Deanna · Married on 06/16/2018

our wedding

We used Alexia photo back in June for our wedding and they were awesome! There were so many pictures taken the day of our wedding, I still cannot choose a favorite. Sydney and everyone was great and always available for questions and assistance through out the whole planning process.

Tabitha Reycheck · Married on 06/15/2018

Best ever!

I highly recommend Alexia photo video for all your photography needs! Sydney went over and beyond to make sure every time we look at our wedding pictures we can relive that day!! His creativity is off the charts and he’s very flexible! Originally I was planning in New Jearsey but switched to destination, I thought l would lose him but instead he was more excited about it than I was! Sydney & Anthony spent the whole day with us and even assisted with things that were beyond photography! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer, he even brought out his drone and that wasn’t part of our package! To watch him develop ideas for the pictures and get excited about it shows his true passion for what he does! He shot our candlelight dinner on that Sunday and that also wasn’t a part of our package. I’m glad that I came across Alexia photo video. Book them you won’t regret it. The turnaround time on the pictures is swift! I’m so happy about our choice!

Meghan Bauer · Married on 06/03/2018

Creative & Fast Work

When planning my wedding, the photographer was my biggest concern, so I interviewed numerous companies looking for the style that felt most like "us" and I knew I had found that when I met Sydney. Everything from his dedication to his passion and his creative style of photos assured me that we would end up with beautiful wedding photos which we absolutely did. He captured so many unforgettable moments that I will be sure to treasure forever. I would absolutely recommend Sydney’s services to anyone getting married!

Christina Burns · Married on 06/03/2018

Best photographers & cinematographers

Sydney & Anthony did a fabulous job at our wedding. We were impressed with their vision and creativity, which were reflected in the pictures. They were able to capture special moments that we couldn't plan for. They provided us with more than just pictures from our wedding. They provided us with works of art that we can enjoy for years to come. They were able to do the same thing for our engagement sitting. We would definitely recommend Alexia photo video to anyone who needs an artistic photographer.

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Highly recommend!

Sydney was referred to us by our friend and DJ of our wedding and could not be happier their recommendation. At the initial meet he made it so convenient for us and came to our home to show us his work. He was professional, and very prompt with timing. He made sure we had the best shots we could get although It was a hot day and he kept us motivated. The photos came out beautiful and didn’t take long to receive our wedding video and photos. I highly recommend Alexia photography.

Duncan Diedre · Married on 05/26/2018

Fantastic!

Sydney did a fantastic job!! From the beginning he reached out to us to figure out what style of pictures we liked and important information he would need to know. It made it so easy the day of our wedding. He gave us direction and we didn't have to ask for certain pictures. He already knew what to do. Everyone was happy with him from our families to the wedding party and guests. He was polite and got the job done! The final result was amazing! We are very happy with the decision we made going with Sydney!

Suzy Summer · Married on 04/21/2018

Beautiful Wedding

Sydney is an incredible photographer from start to finish. He is gifted with an unique sensibility and with his artistic eyes, he made our moments forever cherished in our session. He was able to identify our personalities and made all that we have dreamed of a session come true. We felt very comfortable with him and completely trusted his judgment in everything. Thank you so much for the beautiful photos. Our love will always be remembered in these images.

Kayla Garcia · Married on 04/20/2018

Best photographers

Sydney & Anthony were our photographers and they were absolutely amazing! Right from the beginning they made us feel like we would be working with our best friends. Sydney added a personal touch to everything he does and made us feel like we were the only people he was working with. He is organized, great attention to detail, and overall has such amazing passion for what he does, which makes him so amazing! When we got our photos in 4 days we were simply in awe of how great they turned out. Making the Moment will be doing all our future photography needs from here on out. Not only is Sydney is amazing... so is their team! Everyone we worked with or just talked to was awesome! Highly recommended!!

Sarah Andrews · Married on 03/03/2018

Amazing TEAM work.

If you are considering Alexia photo video for any photos you will not be disappointed. We had Sydney & Anthony take our engagement photos, engagement party and wedding day photos. He is a professional, a dream to work with. He has an eye for unique, BEAUTIFUL shots that will amaze you. Our wedding guests were so impressed with his enthusiasm and hard work for our BIG Greek wedding. A lot of our friends have already asked to work with Alexia photo video for upcoming events. Sydney asks all the right questions, gets the shots you didn't know you wanted and makes sure you are happy. For me, there is no one better for the most important (photo) day of your life. I HIGHLY recommend him. :)