18 Reviews for Alexandria White Photography

18 Alexandria White Photography Reviews

I saw her work at a recent bridal fair and was extremely impressed. I will definitely be recommending her to everyone I know, as well as myself if/when I ever get married!

Profile Picture User6260982, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Alexandria White for my daughter's wedding, and several other occasions. She was wonderful to work with, attentive to details, and genuinely eager to please us. The photos I received are beautiful. She managed to capture each of our family members at their best. So many people have complimented me on the photos. I couldn't be more pleased. I would recommend her without hesitation to friends or family!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

she does great work. Love her pictures.

Profile Picture User6348531, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you so much for engagement pictures I can't wait to see them. She's amazing, very professional and fun to work with.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot wait to order my engagement photos! They turned out beautiful and you were so much fun to work with! Thank you!

Profile Picture alison, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met Alexandria at the "Weddings to Brag About" event in Mobile, AL. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and we fell in love with our pictures! So much so that we also booked her for our wedding in April. She made sure to ask us if there were any special poses we wanted and she made it a fun and memorable experience for us. She is very professional and personable. I am so excited to have her shoot our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alexandra was such a pleasure to work with! Our family pictures turned out beautiful and it was such a fun experience. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are ever looking for someone to take your picture. You have come to the right person. She is amazing and talented. I have never looked better in a picture until now. Alexandria White is the person for me and for you too! She takesher time and handcrafts great shots and great spots Thank You again!

Profile Picture Janelle, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our family had such a great experience working with Alexandria of Alexandria White Photography! She was quick and efficient...which is very important when working with a three year old! She made the shoot comfortable and fun! Our photos turned out beautifully...love her work!!

Profile Picture Jana, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved every picture she took of my family! She is so friendly and great with kids. If you're looking for someone to take amazing pictures of you then definitely go with Alexandria White!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/5/15, 1 Review

She was awesome... Worked great with the kids... Beautiful pictures

Profile Picture tiffiny, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you for your professionalism and amazing pictures. We love them.

Profile Picture User6041312, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a full service, detailed photographer, Alexandria White Photography is the company you should use. She takes her time with different shots and poses and genuinely cares about her clients. Alexandria takes stunning photos and really is gifted.

Profile Picture Judy, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex, I just wanted to thank you, thank you, thank you! You cannot know the amount of joy that I have looking through these pictures. You have got me to tears looking through these pictures reliving this wonderful event in our lives. Your work is beautiful, and there are not enough words for me to thank you for all that you have done. I want so badly to be able to write to you exactly all the happiness I am feeling right now, I just don't know the words to express it. All I can say is, thank you from the bottom or my heart. -Amy and Joe Thomson

Profile Picture Amy, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We have loved every photo shoot you have done for us. You captuted so many of our families important moments from my husband and I's engagement photos to newborn/hospital of our little girl and so much more! You have made each shoot a fun, relaxing experience and I appreciate how you let us be ourselves in each shoot! We look forward to many more shoots with you!

Profile Picture Arielle, 6/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Your photos are beautiful with such great attention to detail. You managed to capture moments of my wedding that I hadn’t noticed until I saw the photographs after the fact. Your skill and enthusiasm for your profession is reflected in every photo that you shoot. I can’t thank you enough for the care you put into making my wedding album a token that will be cherished for generations to come.

Profile Picture Audra, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alexandria is an amazing photographer. Not only was she always available with any questions I had, but she listened to the requests that my fiance and I had and then was able to implement those as much as possible. I couldn't be happier with how our engagement photos turned out. There isn't anyone I would trust more than Alexandria!

Profile Picture Seth, 3/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

By far the best photographer we have ever used! She was professional but personable. With her work, you absolutely get more than what you pay for. We will be using her from here on out for any photos we need done.

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/28/11, 1 Review