Alexandra White Photo Reviews

37 Reviews for Alexandra White Photo

• Jennifer

Jennifer Kochey · Married on 01/04/2020

Engagement Photoshoot

Alexandra did my engagement shoot and she was great! I had sent her some ideas of photos that I liked and she was able to make them happen. She was also able to direct us and let us know what we should do. What could potentially be a very awkward time, was very fun and easy. She got our photos back to us super quick, and they are amazing. I highly recommend Alexandra!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Alice · Married on 12/07/2019

We had a great time even though it was cold and wet! Instead of calling it a loss from the weather, we used the mood of the weather to our advantage and got some really lovely photos out of the shoot. I sat on some wet hay and Alexandra made sure to not let my soaked skirt become an issue with the rest of the shoot. We had a great time!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Alanna · Married on 11/09/2019

Best of the best

There are so many great wedding photographers in Austin. I’m glad I found Alex! Working with her felt like a collaboration the entire time and that made me feel comfortable and made it fun. She was professional and fun. I got my bridal portraits super quick too. I will forever cherish these photos...

Sent on 10/12/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Photographer!

Alexandra was wonderful! We had a court house wedding in downtown Austin. We were suppose to have a photoshoot at Mayfield Park after the wedding but it was pouring rain and did not let up. Plan B was the Texas Capitol. AMAZING PLAN B! Alexandra was so patient and easy going. She definitely captured our goofy personalities and how excited and happy we were. She guided us in exploring the capitol and directed us on how to pose. It was such a fun experience. Our favorite photo is when she captured us under the umbrella in the rain. It looks so timeless and perfect!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Dewilyn Lowe · Married on 04/05/2019

Exactly what we wanted :)

We had a great experience with Alexandra. We let her know from the start that we weren't use to having our pictures taken and would need lots of direction. She had no problem with this and made the process seamless and frankly easy. She did my bridal photos as well as our wedding photos and they were both better than i could have imagined. She was a joy to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/22/2019

Perfect Photographer!

Alexandra was very accommodating on our wants for our pre-wedding shoot but did the best job with our actual wedding! I love her photos. She and her amazing second shooter capture the scenery and atmosphere. There was nothing fake or awkward about any of our photos which made them all exactly what we wanted. She's very down to earth and did great!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2019

Awesome experience photographing our January wedding!

Alexandra was awesome!! Leading up to the wedding, she was super responsive and easy to work with and day of our wedding she was so fun and creative! The photos turned out beautiful!! She captured all the perfect moments and had a really fast turn around with editing!! Awesome experience!!

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 12/01/2018

A literal dream.

My wedding flew by, it took so long to plan and then its just over in the blink of an eye, leaving me with blurry memories of the day. As i looked through the pictures, it truly took me step by step through every moment. I felt all of those emotions rushing through me all over again, and now i will be able to do that for the rest of my life. The way she worked with the lighting in our venue, was truly magical. Alexandra is so easy to be around and so patient. Shes willing to go that extra creative mile and i'm so incredibly glad i went with her. I will definitely be hiring her again in the future!!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Megan · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing photographer and so great to work with!

Working with Alexandra was a dream. I fell in love with her photos on Instagram and Facebook and I am still amazed that our wedding looked just as gorgeous. She captured every special, sweet and fun moment and we are able to go back and relive those feelings every time we look through our album. She was amazing to work with from the very first day and listened to every suggestion I made. I honestly didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. She got every photo we requested and even fielded the ones that I did not! I think our entire house is covered with our wedding photos at this point. The quality, the colors, the mood... literally everything about her work is perfection (hence why I went with her). She was literally a dream come true and the amount of appreciation I have for giving us these special memories is beyond words. Thank you!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal Photographer

Guys, Alexandra is phenomenal. We hired her as our engagement and wedding photographer and couldn't be happier. Her photos perfectly captured our personalities, the little intimate moments, and the color (seriously, we loved how she made all the colors pop) and fun of the day. And we felt like she really got us ... she went along with our crazy ideas and even had a few of her own. Alexandra is professional and really a delight to work with.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Katie · Married on 09/28/2018

Alexandra was KILLER to work with. If you're looking for a photographer who is not only talented & produces great work, but ALSO is incredibly level headed, patient, and flexible....Alexandra is your person. My husband and I hired her for our reception in Austin. We eloped in Europe in July and threw a big party/reception in September for our friends and family. I explained the non traditional aspect to Alexandra (since it wasn't a wedding), and she gave us a great quote (price, amount of coverage, etc) that fit our specific event.

The day of was really chaotic. I was running late from my hair appointment, my family was having to set up decor without me there, & our scheduled time for family photos got pushed about an hour due (nothing related to Alexandra!). This meant that family photos - sometimes the most chaotic part of a wedding - had to happen as all our guests were arriving. Alexandra did an amazing job wrangling our entire family (who were very distracted LOL), getting them to focus, AND best of all - the photos looked so relaxed, at ease, joyful, & just stunning. A true testament to her work, because seconds before, I was definitely annoyed at my family LOL. Alexandra was patient the entire time. It also downpour-rained for about 10 minutes at our mostly-outdoor wedding & she was so chill.

It was also important to us that we have a good amount of candid pics of our guests. She heard this request loud & clear and did a great job delivering. She also captured our decor/set up beautifully, & I'm so thankful to be able to look back on that!

Lastly, I have to say that her editing is gorgeous. I'm a little picky, since so many trendy photographers edit with an orange twinge now and in my opinion, tend to look the same. Alexandra is not one of those photographers. I gasped when I got our gallery! The photos are warm, inviting, and lively.

Hire her!! :)

Sent on 10/13/2018

Corey · Married on 09/16/2018

Alexandra is awesome!

Not only did she take amazing photos of our wedding day, but she also was extremely kind, patient, and prepared. During the months leading up to the wedding, Alexandra made sure that she knew exactly what i wanted, and more than delivered. Alexandra was also extremely timely in completing the editing of our photos. If you are looking for a photographer in the Austin area, Alexandra is it! We will definitely be using her again for all future photography needs!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/05/2018

Loved Alexandra, she made us feel at home and captured the beautiful moments and details of our wedding!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Kim · Married on 06/09/2018

Alexandra was wonderful to work with. After receiving our final photos from our wedding, I'm completely in awe of her. I do not understand how or when she captured all of these incredible moments throughout the night, but she did it. She was completely flexible and professional, especially by coming into Houston to shoot at a venue that she was not familiar with (not that you would have any idea from the photos). I have watched so many of my friends pay upwards of 4k for a photographer and not receive as amazing of photos as we did. Thank you thank you thank you!!! As I'm typing this I've been trying to narrow down how many photos to share, and there are just so many to pick.. I love them all!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Chloe · Married on 04/28/2018

Alexandra did our wedding day photography and a bridal session for me and we couldn't be happier with her work! The photos came back absolutely amazing, and Alexandra was a pleasure to work with too! She was very responsive, professional and upbeat, while at the same time totally laid back which made us feel so comfortable. She was even nice enough to help out with some of the wedding day details that were definitely not at all her responsibilty but were so appreciated! The second photographer she brought (Nick) was also fantastic. We would highly recommend Alexandra White Photography to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Marien · Married on 04/15/2018

Alexandra did an AMAZING job with our wedding! I'm a photographer myself so I knew putting my trust in someone else's work was going to be hard for me. I knew from having met Alexandra while I was in school and following her work since then that I would be nothing but pleased with her work-- so much so that we paid extra for her to travel from Austin to San Antonio :) I'm extremely self conscious and being the one in front of the camera is very uncomfortable for me, but I didn't feel that way hardly at all the entire day of my wedding. Alexandra and her second shooter Reba made things smooth, simple, and fun. My husband LOVES the fun shots they got of the groomsman before the ceremony and I could not be happier with our bride and groom portraits. All of our photos, from pre-ceremony shots to dance floor shots, were absolutely wonderful and we could not have asked for better! Alexandra is amazing and worth every penny!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Trent · Married on 04/07/2018

Alexandra was such a delight to work with. My fiance and I met in Austin and while we live in the Bay Area now, we wanted our photos back in Austin. We were referred to Alexandra through a friend and she was exceptionally responsive, very professional in person and kept us at ease during the entire shoot. We would recommend her a million times over to anyone in the Austin or greater Hill Country area to use her. If we were getting married in Austin, we'd even use her for our ceremony too. Thanks again Alexandra!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Ashley · Married on 01/13/2018

Alexandra was the perfect choice for our wedding and engagement photographer! She made us feel comfortable and it comes through in the pictures. We couldn't have been happier with the moments captured. Not only were the final products great, but the process was seamless. Alexandra was highly responsive, flexible, professional, and an absolute joy to work with. We had a few weather curve balls thrown our way and she remained upbeat and supportive. It felt like she was part of the guest list. We're ordering our pictures now for framing and we're having trouble picking because they are all so great!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Laura · Married on 12/30/2017

We had an amazing experience! She was flexible with the locations of where we wanted to take pics. Very friendly, and the photos came out beautiful! Thanks again!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

I highly recommend Alexandra White Photography! She was very responsive throughout our entire process, and totally patient with questions and changes. Our pictures are completely perfect, she captured so many beautiful shots and they look so natural and real. Thank you so much Alexandra!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Glenda · Married on 10/12/2017

We used Alexandra White Photo to photograph our Up themed wedding reception. We were certainly glad we did! Alexandra was very punctual, friendly, calm, and very accommodating. She was unobtrusive and quietly went about her business of giving us great lasting memories of our wedding reception. She took all the shots we asked her to, and had a great eye for creating shots and capturing our special moments of our reception. She was a pleasure to work with. I would definately use her as a photographer again and highly recommend her to photograph your wedding or special event.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Cheyenne · Married on 10/07/2017

First of all if I could give Alexandra more than five stars I would. I found her profile through wedding wire and fell in love when I saw her photos. Not only did she make us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera, she captured every moment perfectly. From the moment she walked in on the wedding day I knew we would work well together. I planned my wedding from out of state and she was so awesome about communicating with me before my big day that I was not worried about a thing when it was time for the wedding. She was very professional but also laid back and very easy to work with. My whole family/wedding party couldn't get over all the amazing photos she took. Seriously, if you get the opportunity to work with her you will not be disappointed. I HIGHLY recommend Alexandra White Photography for your wedding or any other event. SHE ROCKS!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Christine · Married on 09/30/2017

Alexandra was an excellent photographer!! I'd highly recommend her to anyone. She took gorgeous photos for our engagement pictures and the wedding itself. Some photographers I've used in the past have been a little awkward, but she made everyone laugh and feel so comfortable! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Alexandra is awesome! She took our engagement pictures and she is our wedding photographer as well for our upcoming wedding! She takes beautiful pictures and she made my fiance and I feel totally at ease about having our photos taken during our engagement shoot. She is also super sweet and down to earth. I cannot recommend her enough if you are looking for a photographer and I can't wait for her to take our wedding photos next!

Sent on 07/22/2017

selena · Married on 09/02/2017

Alexandra teamed up with my fiancé to do a surprise engagement and I'm so happy that he picked her! The photos came out amazing! She was more than willing to travel the hour and a half to us in order to take pictures. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get great pictures taken!

Sent on 12/06/2016