Alexandra Meseke Photography Reviews

Alexandra Meseke Photography 6
  • W

William A. Gushue · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding

Alexandra and her team are LEGENDS! Helped make our NYE wedding the best day of our lives - love them so much!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/11/2018

We love Alexandra and Michael!

I would hands down recommen them over and over again!! Spending the day with Alexandra and Micheal and having them capture our most cherished memories means the world to is.

Alexandra Meseke Photography 7
    Alexandra Meseke Photography 8
    Alexandra Meseke Photography 9
    Alexandra Meseke Photography 10
    Alexandra Meseke Photography 11
    Alexandra Meseke Photography 12
  • paigeyellen

Paige · Married on 07/07/2018

There is absolutely no way I can explain how awesome it was to have Alexandra and her husband Michael as the photographers at my wedding. They were just spectacular.

Alexandra is talented, organized, lighthearted, and determined. She put everyone at ease all evening. And, because we had such a large wedding, we had the extra bonus of working with Michael the day of as well! They are an awesome team who bring nothing but good vibes, loving energy, and the desire to get the perfect shot. They will capture the beauty of your day.

Also, I was super skeptical about getting engagement photos, but eventually talked myself into it, and that extra 1.5ish hours spent with them months before the wedding was an absolute boon. Made me super comfortable when they showed up on the day and started snapping shots!

Katie · Married on 07/15/2017

Alexandra and her husband Michael are THE BEST in every way possible. My husband and I used Alexandra for both our engagement and wedding photos, as well as a secret boudoir photo session that I snuck in as a surprise for my husband. I can't speak highly enough of her professionalism, quality of work and shining personality. I planned my Finger Lakes wedding from Texas, which meant a lot of unknowns and unfamiliar territory. I ended up choosing our wedding venue based on photos in Alexandra's portfolio and throughout the planning process she happily provided honest and helpful recommendations and advice to help me craft the perfect day (with the right vendors -- very important!). Alexandra also has a special warmth that makes your feel instantly comfortable (a huge pro for those of us who hate having our picture taken) and she's not afraid to wrangle a group of rowdy groomsmen for a flawlessly posed photo. Aside from being great people to work with, they're insanely talented as well -- thank you Alexandra & Michael for capturing the joy and emotion of our day so beautifully!

Victoria · Married on 05/20/2017

Where do I even begin? I cannot possibly do Alexandra Meseke Photography justice... I was extremely nervous about choosing a wedding photographer as I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist and know that photos are the only thing you have to remember your wedding by. Well, I could not have chosen better hands to be in. I contacted Alexandra close to 2 years ago after falling in love with her photos online and have not regretted it for one second since! She has incredible attention to detail, is an extremely hard worker, soooo very talented, not to mention is the sweetest human being. We just received our wedding photos over the weekend (such a quick turnaround) and they were everything we could have hoped for and more!! We legitimately could not find one photo we disliked and could not think of a shot we wanted that she and Michael didn't get. She captured the essence of who we are and perfectly documented every aspect of our day with such talent and creativity.

Throughout the wedding, Alexandra and Michael remained energetic and fun and our entire family and bridal party commented about how amazing they were. Alexandra was not simply a "vendor" at our wedding. She was there for every special, private moment we shared, and offered the most beautiful wedding advice that we will never forget. We feel so incredibly grateful that we found AMP.

If you want a wedding photographer who is passionate, talented, and will go above and beyond, go with Alexandra Meseke Photography. I promise, you will not regret it!!

Thank you Alexandra! You are one of a kind!! <3

Kaitlin · Married on 12/31/2016

I cannot possibly say enough about Alexandra and Michael! It was a pleasure from the very beginning- Alexandra is professional, responsive, while creative and refreshing with her demeanor and humor. They fit right into our day! They respected the shots that we wanted to take, while sneaking around capturing really amazing moments that we would have missed in the chaos of the day.

I highly recommend the engagement shoot in the package, it was amazing not only to meet and work with Alexandra, but the pictures are ridiculously gorgeous and organic. She has the ability to capture the best part of you in a really beautiful way. My bridal shower was later in the week- and she was able to rush the edits so that we had the photos at the shower!

Take the time to invest in your photos and Alexandra as a photographer- pictures are forever and I couldn't recommend anyone more!

Courtney · Married on 09/30/2016

Where to start with these two… Alexandra and Michael are the cream of the crop when it comes to photography. They have this crazy way of making you look & more importantly FEEL ridiculously natural, raw, and organic in front of a camera lens. Let’s face it, getting your picture taken can make anyone feel a little nervous, but rest assured Alexandra’s bubbly quirky sense of humor will make you laugh effortlessly. And Michael’s ninja behind the scenes super talent is just like so crazy cool—he will take photos of you and your sweetie without you even noticing! Alexandra & Michael are on time, caring, fun, energetic, gifted, creative, and work their butts off to make you look the best version of you! I could go on about the flawless quality of their work, but their portfolio speaks volumes to that.
    We consider ourselves lucky and blessed to have been provided the opportunity to work with Alexandra & Michael for our engagement shoot & we cannot wait for our wedding day!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/30/2016

We hired Alexandra and Michael for our engagement photos and wedding photos. They were so easy to work with and made everyone (including us) very relaxed throughout the entire day. They are also very efficient, which we appreciated as we wanted to spend as much time with our friends and family as possible. Our engagement photos came out beautiful and we are very much looking forward to our wedding photos! Thanks for your beautiful work!

Cassie · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I celebrated our first anniversary this weekend! We decided to look through our wedding pictures to try and relive the day. The pictures brought us right back to our wedding day (the best day ever!!) This is such a testament to the work of Alexandra and Michael. They perfectly captured our day and we will forever be able to look at our pictures and be transported to all the special moments of our wedding day!
    One of our first decisions in planning our wedding day was choosing a photographer. I looked through numerous wedding photography websites but was always drawn back to Alexandra. There was something special about her photography, her use of natural light was beautiful and I knew that’s the look I wanted to capture our day. Once we spoke with her we knew it was a done deal! They were very accommodating and wonderfully communicative throughout the planning process. When we met with her and Michael they were professional but also felt like friends and we knew they would be awesome to have them with us on our wedding day.
    On the day of the wedding, things could not have gone better. They made everyone in our bridal party and families comfortable and kept things really fun! We had a lot of people to corral and they did so with ease while capturing everyone’s natural smiles and some awesome candid moments!
    The turnaround time was fast and we had so much fun looking through the photos for the first time, we couldn’t have been more pleased with the results. I highly recommend Alexandra Meseke Photography!

There are no words for the amazingness that is Alexandra Meseke Photography, but since they deserve all the praise they can get, I will try ;)
    Finding the right wedding photographer was my absolute top priority! I’ve had a fair amount of professional photos taken and I know I’m not the easiest, nor the most natural subject. I also know that I can get pictures I love – if the right person is behind the camera.
    From my past experience working with the Mesekes I learned that in addition to taking absolutely striking pictures, they are wonderful people who make their subjects feel at ease and make the whole process relaxing and fun! I knew I wanted to book Alexandra Meseke Photography for my dream wedding before I even met my husband ;)
    Before the wedding, people were shocked when we told them we were flying our photographers in from New York. Once they saw the pictures, though, “You know there are plenty of great photographers in the Bay Area, right?” turned into “WOW! Whatever you went through to get those photographers was WORTH IT!”
    Alexandra couldn’t have been more organized, attentive and accommodating throughout the planning process. On the day of the wedding, she and Michael were perfect; they work so well as a team and captured stunning, moving, powerful, tender images of our day. The most difficult part of working with Alexandra Meseke Photography has been narrowing down our favorite images to a reasonable number!
    Alexandra is passionate about her work, and it shows in every image she takes. She and Michael both have tremendous talent and amazing instincts; it makes them a dream team when they photograph a live event. I whole-heartedly recommend you secure their services if you can!

Alexandra was a joy to work with. She immediately makes you feel comfortable and is fun to be around. Her photography and use of natural light is what originally drew us to meeting with her. When looking at photography, typically, the photos on a website will always be a prime selection. What points to a great photographer is when you view all of their photos from one event and they all look incredible. I reviewed a few of the full sessions that Alexandra and her husband, Michael, have shot and each one was more impressive than the next. I highly recommend Alexandra. She was responsive and helped to think of shots or grouping that I had not thought of to ensure that we'd have all the photos we could want. We're extremely pleased with our choice and can't wait to make use of Alexandra's talents again as we start to grow our family.

We cannot say enough good things about Alexandra and Michael. We had never had any kind of professional picture done prior to our wedding and knew we'd need direction and someone to take charge-that is what they did. But they did so in a very informal and enjoyable way. They are pros at making you laugh and really enjoy yourself throughout the day/photographs. The pictures themselves are beautiful which could only happen with their direction, silly comments (making us laugh and feel comfortable) and photography skills. They were prompt in responding throughout the planning process and getting our photos to us following the wedding. Alexandra and Michael are not just amazing photographers, but amazing people as well!

Eric · Married on 10/16/2015

We were referred by a friend to Alexandra Meseke Photography. After browsing her website, we were astounded by her quality of work. We scheduled a meeting with her and in just a few moments we knew we wanted her and her husband Michael to shoot our wedding. They work as a great team together making sure that they captured all the important moments of our special day. They made us feel so at ease the whole day, it was like having one of our close friends shoot the wedding. They were amazing at orchestrating large groups of people and were comfortable in any situation. When we got our photos back we were blown away at the results. I would absolutely recommend these two kind, and fun loving people to shoot your wedding!

We found Alexandra and Michael through this website and booked them based on their gorgeous photos. We soon found out they are SO much more then pretty pictures! They are extremely kind and creative - something we truly valued as artists. They were AMAZING through the entire process from phone calls, to responding to our multiple emails (we planned our wedding from NYC), to their positive energy throughout our entire wedding day. We received multiple compliments from guests on how professional and friendly they were. When we received our wedding photos they brought me to tears. Our day was rainy and cold but our photos were gorgeous! They captured all the small special moments you forget through the craziness if the day. Thank you Alexandra and Michael!

Alexandra & Michael Meseke are the best Western New York wedding photographers! They are incredibly talented, knowledgable, and accommodating. On top of it all, they are very lovely people. We are so happy with how our wedding photos turned out and would recommend them again and again to other couples/families looking for photography services. We had so much fun working with this team!

jaime · Married on 09/12/2015

I think their photographs speak for themselves, but Alexandra and Michael are truly amazing. From the first meeting I knew they would be perfect. We were very nervous about doing an engagement shoot, but Alexandra made things so comfortable and easy. The day of the wedding was non-stop rain, but her and Michael were pros. They both got right out in the rain with us did their thing. Working with the both of them was fun and I couldn't imagine having anyone else.

• User6119649 · 2+ years ago

Alexandra and Michael were amazing!! We didn't do engagement photos since we live out of town so my husband did not even meet them until we started taking pictures on our wedding day, but it didn't matter. They knew exactly what to say to ease everyone's nerves and make sure we were having fun, and the pictures came out AMAZING!!! Alexandra has such an eye for what the picture will look like that no one else can see. I have complete and total faith that any photographs she takes will turn out spectacular (I follow her instagram, all her photos are just a pleasure to look at even if you don't know the people in them!) Alexandra and Michael are highly recommended, you will not be disappointed! Everyone at our wedding loved them so much that our friends from NYC wanted to use them for their own wedding. My relatives from NJ who just planned their own wedding said they had never seen a photographer as amazing and talented as Alexandra. Love her, and we will definitely use them again in the future!!

I don't know if it would have been possible to have better photographers for our wedding than Alexandra and Michael. The two of them were an absolute joy to work with and made it SO easy to be in front of the camera. They kept us and our wedding party relaxed all day. We got many compliments from our party about how quickly they learned everyones names and how efficient they were about getting photos done. Our pictures turned out beautiful and we are so happy to have chosen them to be a part of our day. I would recommend them to anyone!

Alexandra & Michael were amazing! They made the whole experience of taking photos fun and easy. They are so easy to get along with and we felt like they were our best friends by the end of the wedding :) The photos turned out beautifully and we would happily recommend them to anyone!

Alexandra and Michael were FANTASTIC! Everything the day-of was exactly how we wanted it -- easy, smooth, relaxed, professional -- and all of the photos turned out amazing. We love every picture and only wish we had more frames to enjoy them around the house. I would recommend Alexandra and Michael to everyone -- they were efficient, economical, communicative, and fun throughout the whole process. No need to look for anyone else. Just book with them and you'll be set.

I first found Alexandra and Michael from a blog post I was shown. I quickly noticed they were not your ordinary wedding pictures. The main thing that caught my eye was the emotion they were able to capture and the joy of the day. Their pictures looked straight out of a magazine, and since photography was very important to me I knew I wanted them to photograph my wedding. Alexandra and Michael are the most down to earth, kind, easy-going people. They are easy to work with and just so fun to be around! You wouldn't even know they were there most of the night. Very professional and really focus on the bride and groom, but try to get everything throughout the night. First and foremost, you are getting the best quality pictures and creative eye, but an added bonus Alexandra and Michael. It was like they were family at our wedding! This was the best decision we made, and worth every penny.

Alexandra and Michael have been a pleasure to work with. Alexandra was always super friendly and responsive via email, and really helpful to me when I was planning my wedding long-distance. On the day of, everyone in the wedding party was really scattered about and our hair/makeup was already finished before they arrived, but they were able to track down all the wandering groomsmen and improvise a lot of really great photos of everyone. The shots from the ceremony and the shots of the families and wedding party and my husband and I afterward were so beautiful, and they captured all of the excitement and happy emotions at the reception. Their style is very natural; the photos never look posed or forced. The colors are gorgeous and they are able to capture everyone at their best. I'm so glad we chose them!

Alexandra and Michael were everything we hoped for and more. Pre-wedding Alexandra was incredibly helpful in planning out the photography timeline, getting a clear list of important shots, and learning exactly what we were wanting in our photographs. She is approachable, flexible, organized, professional, and fun! That last bit was very important to me and my husband because we are definitely a couple of awkward ducks in front of a camera. Alexandra and Michael made the experience fun, light, playful, and easy. The product they produced was also amazing. The photos are so beautiful. The lighting, color saturation, composition are artistic but not over the top or unnatural. They captured tons of cute side moments and candid interactions as well as doing great "formal" portraits that didn't feel outdated or stiff. In terms of professionalism, these two are perfect. They always respond to emails, they show up on time, and they were so wonderful with my entire family. We also got our pictures very promptly after the wedding. I think it was like 3 weeks after the wedding that they already had our entire online album ready. We got a beautiful wood zip drive with all of our photos a few weeks after that. I can't say enough positive things about these photographers. I have been recommending them to everyone!

Amy · Married on 06/21/2015

Alexandra and Michael were SO MUCH FUN to work with!
    I was doubtful that I would find a photographer who was able to capture our wedding in a way that felt true to us but the moment I met Alexandra and Michael, I knew that they were perfect! Throughout our engagement shoot and on the wedding day, we felt like we were goofing around with friends. Friends that take incredible photos! We were able to have fun and enjoy our wedding - and they were there capturing every second of it! In the months following our wedding, I've run into so many friends who have all shared the exact same comment - that our wedding photos were the most beautiful they've ever seen. Like, EVER! The color balance and composition of our photos are flawless. The experience of working with them was so effortless. I am still in complete awe of our photos. We recommend Alexandra Meseke Photography every chance we get!

Erin · Married on 06/20/2015

Alexandra and Michael are truly gifted at capturing the love, joy, and excitement of a wedding. On top of perfectly capturing all of the special moments of the day, the photographs look like they belong in a magazine; they are absolutely beautiful. I would book Alexandra Meseke Photography again in a heartbeat. If you're looking for the best photographer for your special day, look no further- Alexandra's your girl.