Alexandra Marie Reviews

Alexandra Marie 6
Alexandra Marie 7
  • MELISSA

MELISSA · Married on 01/26/2019

My hair was perfect! And Alexandra is so nice and professional!

My hair turned out exactly how I wanted! Alexandra is fun and amazing at hair! She did my mom's hair, and our flower girl's hair and they both looked fabulous! I highly, highly, recommend her! I just wished I lived closer to her salon because I would have her as a hair dresser in a heart beat! Worth every penny!!!!

Alexandra Marie 11
    Alexandra Marie 12
  • BriAnne

BriAnne · Married on 10/27/2018

Thank you for your amazing work!

Alexandra is so incredibly talented! I could not have been happier with the services she provided at my wedding. And she is such a sweetheart. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Brittany · Married on 10/06/2018

Alexandra,
    You’re patient, detailed, and best of all beautiful inside and out!! Thank you for making us all so beautiful. You’re amazing at what you do. Everyone should book you!

Alexandra Marie 13
    Alexandra Marie 14
    Alexandra Marie 15

Beth · Married on 09/15/2018

Ally was amazing! She did my hair for all events leading up to the wedding, and I loved her so much that she’s now my new regular hairdresser, and my mom and brother alsongo to her now for their hair!

Everything on the wedding day was perfect, she even went above and beyond when makeup fell through on the day of and found someone to come be a second MUA for us. Our hair all looked amazing all day and night and she was beyond what I could’ve asked for when I first started searching for a wedding day hairdresser. You won’t regret choosing Ally for your special day!

Alexandra Marie 16
    Alexandra Marie 17

Laura · Married on 08/04/2018

Alexandra Marie (Aly) was the simply the best wedding hair stylist I could have found for our wedding! We met at the salon to do my hair trial a couple months before the wedding and she agreed to do two styles for me: an updo for the ceremony and let it out for the reception, and she absolutely nailed it! She traveled to the venue and styled all 8 of my bridesmaid as well as the MOG and MOB. She was able to create all different types of hair styles: braids, half-up, loose updo's and they all looked AMAZING. Aly is so friendly, worked quickly and made all of us look like princesses! Pictured: bridesmaid styles, first style (updo), second style (half-up)

Alexandra Marie 18
    Alexandra Marie 19
    Alexandra Marie 20

Nika · Married on 05/26/2018

Alexandra was so professional and so responsive, not to mention incredibly talented. She did amazing work for me and my five bridesmaids for a very fair price. She showed up early to our venue the day of the wedding, and was able to do any hairstyle I chose for my bridesmaids and myself. I even changed my mind on what hairstyle I wanted between my trial and my wedding, and Alexandra was not phased at all. She adjusted beautifully and did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding. Guests were complimenting my hair and my bridesmaids styles all night! I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting stunning hair for their wedding. You will not be disappointed! This girl is great, she will make you feel like a princess every step of the way! I can’t say enough good things!! I am so grateful that I got to have her be my hair stylist for my wedding and I would go back to her in a heartbeat for any occasion that needs a professional style.

Alexandra Marie 21

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

So happy with Alexandra! She did my hair trial about 6 months before the wedding and I kept going back to her before the wedding for color and maintenance. On the wedding day, she traveled to my venue and did my hair there and did an amazing job. I am so happy I picked her for the job. Worth every penny, and very reasonably priced! I definitely will be going back to her after the wedding for all my hair needs :)

Alexandra Marie 22
    Alexandra Marie 23
    Alexandra Marie 24

Shalane · Married on 04/28/2018

Alexandra does amazing wedding hair! All my bridesmaids were happy as well with there hair! Highly recommend her!

Michelle · Married on 03/31/2018

Ally was amazing to work with! She was super responsive as I was planning for my wedding. She took her time at my hair trial, making sure that I liked what she did. She was prompt on the wedding day and was ahead of schedule all day. She did mine and my 7 bridesmaids’ hair between 9:30 and 2:30, and everyone was happy with their hair! Highly recommend :)

Alexandra Marie 25

Sherri · Married on 03/10/2018

Ally came to my home at the crack of dawn to do my hair and my three bridesmaids. She did a lovely job with everyone. I was very happy and excited! Thank you Ally for making us beautiful!

Brittany · Married on 01/13/2018

Ally was soooo awesome! She did my bridesmaids hair for my wedding and they all turned out so good! Thank you for making my girls look flawless!

Jamie · Married on 10/14/2017

This girl is an updo goddess! She came well recommended by my hair stylist for the style I wanted on my wedding day. She tamed my unruly hair and gave me a gorgeous style. The original plan was for her and my stylist to work together on my and five bridesmaids’ hair, but she ended up having to do it all. She did all six of us with time to spare. She is so sweet and a pleasure to work with! She has a lot of experience with wedding hair and you can tell she loves doing it. This is the girl you’re looking for!

Alexandra Marie 26
    Alexandra Marie 27

Taryn · Married on 09/16/2017

Alexandra is simply AMAZING!! I showed her an idea for my wedding hair and she completely knocked it out of the park!!!! She was able to do my hair as well as 5 others in a short period of time AND we were all fine early!! Hands down the best is the 209!!!!!

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

Simply amazing what she can do!!!! As mom of the bride she made me feel just as special as my daughter on her big day!!

Katherine · Married on 06/24/2017

Alexandra was amazing and did such a great job on my hair. She was very flexible and agreed to last minute changes. I had a wonderful experience with her and all of my girls were so happy with their hair!! Thank you for making my day great!!

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2016

Alexandra made my wedding day that much more perfect! I went to many hair trials with multiple people and after my fourth trial I was just in tears and so discouraged, and only a WEEK before the big day!! But some how stumbled into her chair that day and she made my hair look perfect and made me feel like a million dollars! I felt prettier on my wedding day than I ever have thanks to her! She even helped me find my makeup artist for that day! All my girls got their hair done with her also and each and every one of them felt and looked perfect all day and night long! I don't have anything but amazing things to say about this artist! Thank you Alexandra for making my special day that much more special and worry free!

Rica · Married on 07/09/2016

Allexandra was amazing throughout the whole experience, from trials to see what we should do with my hair to look best with my dress to creating the exact look that I wanted to have on my big day! Months before my wedding she worked hard to get my hair the color I wanted it to be in the healthiest way possible. She was also the only stylist I have ever had that was brave enough to give me the layers I have always wanted! I have very thin and fine hair and she was able to make my hair look long, full and beautiful with a ton of volume! We decided on a beautiful half up half down style for my wedding day which she knocked out so fast the day of that I had plenty of time to enjoy my day and feel comfortable and confident. This was the most important part to me and she helped make that happen. She also did all of my bridesmaids hair and they looked awesome! We all looked great in our wedding pictures! She was very affordable for me and my girls and professional. She was very nice to everyone and helped them feel great about themselves and kept the mood very upbeat. I am proud that she continues to be my stylist and recommend her to everyone!!! She is very good at what she does and therefore she is a busy lady so do not hesitate, call today to book your appointment!!!

Karly · event on: 05/09/2016

Ally did both my senior formal and prom and I couldn't have gone with anyone better to do my hair! It was exactly what I wanted and so beautiful! I felt like a princess and was given the best service!