Alexandra & Ensembles Reviews

Alexandra & Ensembles 5
  • Mary

Mary Conlon · Married on 08/06/2019

Outstanding!

Alexandra and Ensembles made our daughter and son in law's wedding an extraordinary event! They played beautifully for the first 90 minutes of the wedding dinner and every guest commented on their performance.
    It was a pleasure working with Alexandra from the first contact and all through the event. They were beautiful professional musicians who brought a celestial and elegant vibe to our event.
    I recommend them whole heartedly! Thank you Alexandra and Ensembles!
    Maire

Sent on 08/06/2019

Caren · Married on 08/03/2019

One of my best decisions

To start with, my mom couldn't stop talking about the string trio days after my wedding. She loved it soooooo much!

We hired the string trio (violin, guitar, and cello). The team is very professional, dedicated, plays really really well(highly skilled). The playlist for cocktail hour is nice. Looking back, we really think that having the string trio really lifted up the the atmosphere for ceremony and cocktail hour. The team even learned a new song for my recessional!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Emmalee · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing!

Alexandra and her team was phenomenal, My fiancé was dragging his feet, to have strings at the wedding and I'm so Happy when I reached out to Alexandra, the date was available and she was ready to provide for us. Thank you so much for making our special day a momentous one. Your keen attention to detail and professionalism made our decision to use your services a rewarding one. I look forward to using you guys for other events .. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Paul · Married on 06/29/2019

Professional, Reliable, Excellent

Alexandra is a reliable, professional and excellent musician. We requested a cello and guitar duet and we couldn't be more pleased with the results. Alexandra was flexible, courteous and responded quickly to our last minute requests. If you haven't been considering a duet or trio, please consider it. And if you are already in the process of trying to find the perfect duet, search no more. This is it. You will be more than satisfied with Alexandra and her ensembles.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Kristiana · Married on 05/25/2019

A highlight of our wedding!

Alexandra and Ensembles performed at our wedding in July 2019. They blew us away! From the ceremony to the cocktail hour, they set the tone for our event, and all of our guests were talking about them! They bring professionalism, excitement, good vibes, and strength to their performance. Alexandra was very responsive in the planning process, and she and her group learned a few songs that were important to us for our ceremony. We would choose Alexandra & Ensembles over and over again if we could!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Aurelia · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly Recommend!

Our ceremony was all we could have dreamed of, and we owe so much gratitude to Alexandra and the music she provided for our guests to enjoy.
    Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Alexandra & Ensembles 8

Maura · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic!

We used Alexandra for the string quartet at our wedding. Our guests raved about the amazing musicians. Great song list! Alexandra was very professional and everything worked so seamlessly!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 12/16/2018

They were wonderful❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Alexandra and Boris were fantastic. They came on time, they did a great job, the program was good well chosen. They made my husband’s surprise Birthday party really special. The guests love them. I highly recommend them to anyone who is planning similar event.

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • F

F · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful musicians!

Alexandra and her group provided the music for our fall wedding last year. They were extremely professional, booking was a breeze, and the guests could not stop raving about their music. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Dan · Married on 09/22/2018

Professional and great communication. Terrific performance!

My wife and I were very happy with Alexandra & Ensembles. Their string trio was the perfect touch for our brief ceremony.

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Alexandra & Ensembles were absolutely amazing at our wedding!! We hired them after hearing them at a friends wedding. There was no travel fee and they came all the way out to Montauk for our ceremony and cocktail hour. My only regret at the wedding is not having video to capture how amazing our string quartet was! They even got a loud cheer from my guests at my cocktail hour. They played everything I asked at the ceremony and chose wonderful songs for the cocktail hour. Truly amazing and highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Sharlene · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Music

Dealing with Alexandra was such an easy process. Any bride knows the stress that comes with planning a wedding, Alexandra made this process seamless. The day of the wedding she greeted me with a smile and carried on with her music. We had a string duo perform at our ceremony, AMAZING AMAZING music, so beautiful, we received many compliments after the event. Thank You Alexandra and team!!!!! - Sharlene & Karim

Caitlyn · Married on 09/07/2018

Highly recommend!

Alexandra & Ensembles was so easy to work with. They provided the music for our wedding ceremony and my guests all told us the music was beautiful. They offer a range of instrument groupings and songs for you to choice from. We were able to mix classical and pop songs which we really liked!

Jeff · Married on 08/25/2018

Great People to work with

Alexandra & Ensembles are great people to work with. They are very professional so that you do not need to spend too much time. They will dress formally for your event. Just let them know what pieces of music you like and they will perform them perfectly. Will definitely recommend their services to everybody.

Sasha · Married on 08/17/2018

I hired Alexandra & Ensembles (cello and piano duo) for my rooftop ceremony wedding in Manhattan and I couldn't be happier! It was a magical experience walking down the aisle while having them play my favorite songs. From the beginning, Alexandra is very responsive and provides you with a large selection of songs from their website. Weeks before the wedding, I had requested them to play two songs that were not in their library. I was amazed at how well they learned the songs and played it beautifully at my wedding. I highly recommend Alexandra and her ensemble to add that magical touch for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Sahar · Married on 07/15/2018

We recently hired Alexandra and the WeddinGigs team for a violin and cello duet for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I could try and describe them using big eloquent words but really what comes to mind is BLOWN AWAY! They were absolutely fantastic! Right from the beginning Alexandra was very professional with responding to us and answering any questions we had. More amazingly is the repertoire of songs they can play, anything from classical to pop to top 40 hits. If you give them a little heads up they can learn pretty much any piece of music you request. Who knew how many songs you could play with a violin and cello and make them sound incredible.

The team was on time, always had a smile on their face and were extremely accommodating and flexible with musical requests. Judging by the feedback we got from our guests everyone felt the same way about the music and about the overall level of professionalism. We could not have been any happier with Alexandra and the entire team at WeddinGigs. In fact, we were so impressed that we are hiring them again for a party we are throwing. I suppose that is probably the highest review a vendor can get.

Sent on 09/08/2018

J · Married on 06/24/2018

Alexandra and her husband, Alexander, played during the Ceremony and Cocktail Hour for our wedding this past weekend. The music was perfect and at the right pace, especially during the Ceremony. My hubby has particular tastes in classical music, and they were very accommodating and helpful in music selection. Thank you both for making such beautiful music for our wedding!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Paige · Married on 06/22/2018

We hired a duo ensemble violin and cello for our wedding and it was everything we could have hoped for!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Alexandra & Ensembles 9

Daniel · Married on 06/10/2018

Alexandra and her musicians are absolutely incredible. Alexandra just played at our wedding last weekend with a quartet and the performance was well beyond our expectations. They play both the classics as well as string versions of current pop music EXTREMELY well. They blew us and our guests away. We could not recommend them more highly !!!!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

We just had our wedding yesterday and we were VERY impressed with these lovely musicians! They were on time, prepared, and professional. They have a fabulous selection of music and were very easy to book. We did the Cello and Violin combo, and it was airy, beautiful & romantic! We will absolutely recommend them to friends and family.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

Very responsive. They work with you to create the perfect playlist and are extremely talented. My guests were very impressed. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Peter · Married on 05/27/2018

They were very responsive and professional in planning the songs and strategy for our wedding. And they even learned a new song for us. On our wedding day, they were even earlier expected, dressed professionally, and played very well. Our guests were impressed and their presence truly helped us create the atmosphere that we were going for. Their music was beautiful and we were more than happy to walk down the aisle while they were performing. We are recommending them to everyone.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

We hired Alexandra & Ensembles for our ceremony and cocktail hour music for our wedding last month, and they are a definite must hire if you are looking for live strings for your event! They were very responsive and have an unbelievable variety of music that they can do, extremely talented people. My guests were so impressed that they could seamlessly switch from classical to the game of thrones theme song! Hiring their strings duo was a definite highlight of the day :)

Sent on 06/05/2018

Ann · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired a trio for my wedding. Alexandra was very flexible with music selection and very professional and attentive throughout the whole process. Arrived on time and played beautifully. No complaints. All around great experience.

Sent on 07/05/2018