Alexander Weddings Reviews

7 | Osseo, MN

7 Reviews for Alexander Weddings

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Erin · Married on 09/20/2008

My husband and I got married on September 20th, 2008 and I loved every minute of working with Jason. He is professional and Fun! He really listens to what you want and makes sure that you get the shots that you find intreting, something you would actually display in your home. I choose Jason as a photographer becuse of his photojournalistic abilities, he did an outstanding job! When booking a photographer for our wedding I interviewed a total of 10 before choosing Jason, I'm really picky... He is really laid back and easy going, you almost don't even know he is there. If you think about it, your photographer is with you all day long so you need someone you can get along with and Jason is definatly one of those people! Thank you so much Jason, you did a beautiful job! There are so many photos to choose from that I'm having a hard time deciding! From the bottom of our hearts thank you! The Jacksons!

P.S. The package we choose came with emgagement photos and all rights to the prints. He also stayed for 8-9 hours on our wedding day! Great Value!

Sent on 10/17/2008

Marianne · Married on 09/15/2007

Jason Alexander was wonderful to work with. He is an amazing photographer and has a special talent for candid shots. He's the kind of photographer everyone should have at their wedding, easy going yet professional, timely, and responsive to what the bride and groom want. I think most wedding couples would say that the day goes by so fast and you don't remember much because it is a whirlwind, emotional day. But when we saw the pictures, all the memories and important moments where captured perfectly. Jason tells a story with his photography and I would recommend him to anyone who truly wants their day completely captured for a life time of memories!!!

-Marianne

Sent on 11/05/2008

Colleen · Married on 09/30/2006

Jason had unique ideas for our wedding photos. I highly recommend him, and have. One of my other girlfriends just used him for her wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2008

Jamie · Married on 08/26/2006

Jason Alexander captured every moment at my wedding and the pictures I have really tell the story of our special day in Jason's photojournalist style. We have 'getting ready' pictures, ceremony pictures, reception toast and dance pictures, and even pictures of my little neice taking a nap in the gift room. He didn't miss anything and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/10/2008

Suzanne · Married on 04/22/2006

Jason was a great photographer for our wedding. He took so many pictures and gave us exactly what we asked for. He captured so many moments and details that I would have missed if it weren't for him. Even my friends and family thought he was great.

Sent on 11/07/2008

Erin · Married on 09/06/2008

Jason did a wonderful job shooting our wedding day. We have so many great pictures to choose from. We felt very comfortable and at ease working with him. He made the group photo portion of the day effortless. We couldn't believe some of the shots he captured - they were amazing! He was able to provide us with a variety of styles to choose from. We couldn't be happier. I'd highly recommend him to anyone including my best friends.

Sent on 11/01/2008

Amanda · Married on 08/22/2009

4.2

We haven't seen all of our pictures yet, but from what we've seen we love. We also really liked the slideshow that Jason ran during the reception. We had a lot of compliments on that from our guests.

Sent on 09/03/2009