Alexa Jade Beauty Reviews

Alexa Jade Beauty 5
Alexa Jade Beauty 6
Alexa Jade Beauty 7

Catherine · Married on 09/02/2018

I LOVED Alexa and her second artist Rachel. They were prompt and professional but also sweet and fun to have in our bridal suite all morning. Alexa absolutely nailed my natural-ish makeup look and my messy and fun updo. She also did a trial for my engagement shoot that was perfect :) They did hair and makeup for some of my bridesmaids (I gave them the options) and my mom, and all of them loved what they got. We finished early and they still stayed behind a little longer to wait for my florist, so flowers could be inserted in my hair. Would definitely recommend Alexa (and Rachel!) to anyone planning a wedding :)

Alexa Jade Beauty 8
    Alexa Jade Beauty 9

Gina · Married on 04/21/2018

I hired Alexa Jade Beauty for my wedding day hair and makeup. She also did my mom's, mother-in-law's, and one of my bridesmaid's. My makeup and hair trial was better than I expected. She listened to EVERY thing I wanted (and I made a lot of little requests). On the day of my wedding, everything went flawlessly. Throughout my wedding day and night, people were telling me that they can't believe my makeup and hair still look perfect. I didn't have to blot my face or do touch ups to anything, which is a huge relief for such an overwhelming day. Alexa is calm and professional, and her work is top-notch quality and worth the price. I recommend her to anyone who wants to look their best for any occasion without worrying about any of it.

Alexa Jade Beauty 10
    Alexa Jade Beauty 11

Victoria · Married on 12/15/2017

Love Alexa so much! She is amazing at what she does, very personable, and was very good at listening to what we wanted and delivered!

Ali · Married on 12/12/2017

Alexa is an absolutely amazing makeup artist and she did a wonderful job on my hair. I highly recommend her!!!

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2017

I have had Alexa do my hair and makeup for many many occasions.. She is an AMAZING Cosmetician and Hairstylist! Not to mention, There is NOTHINg better than having the convenience of having Alexa come right to my doorstep! She is always punctual and has always made me look my best for whatever the occasion! My many thanks Alexa!!

Sandra · Married on 10/14/2017

Alexa did my make up along with my nieces and sister on a very early morning of October 14, 2017. My niece had a 10:30 am wedding and Alexa was kind enough to meet us at the hair salon to do our makeup. She met us there at 6:30 am just to accommodate us. She did our makeup beautifully. She listened to what my concerns were and did such a beautiful job. I would go to her again in a heart beat. She's also very sweet. Thank you Alexa for a wonderful job.
    Sincerely,
    Sandra Abucewicz

Gabrielle · Married on 10/04/2017

Love her! Definitely someone you can rely on to make you feel pretty!!!! She is the best!

Anna · Married on 09/30/2017

Alexa was great. My daughters and I looked amazing for a family wedding. Hair and make up were perfect.

Gina · Married on 09/09/2017

I hired Alexa for my make-up and hair for numerous occasions, and have been highly satisfied. She is extremely creative, and very professional.

Morgan · Married on 08/11/2017

Alexa is AMAZING!! Have been using her services for quite a while now for both hair and makeup!! Totally recommend her to anyone considering!!

Alexa Jade Beauty 12
    Alexa Jade Beauty 13
    Alexa Jade Beauty 14

maria · Married on 05/27/2017

alexa has done my makeup for both of my proms and homecoming and i love it every time

Sydney · Married on 11/04/2017

Very amazing service and the quality of her work is absolutely perfect!

Bekah Perlin · Getting married on 07/06/2019

2.4
      3.0
      1.0
      3.0
      1.0

Lack of professionalism

This experience has left me extremely frustrated. I tried to hire Alexa for my wedding after having a hair and makeup trial which went fine. She forgot to send me the original contract completely, until I reminded her. When she finally sent me the contract I found it had two mistakes on it, one mistake Alexa made and one mistake I made. I emailed her back and ask her to rewrite the contract with the fixed mistakes. Only to get the contract back days later, and find she had chosen to charge me more money rather than the amount she had changed the pricing she had originally offered me, charging me much more than she had offered. Why she thought that was an appropriate and professional decision, I do not understand. This was a very frustrating experience. Every time I emailed her, it would take her many days to respond. I felt like I was begging her to take my money! I waited a week, and head nothing from her, so I gave up and decided to go with a different hair and makeup company. I feel as though she cheated me out of the money I had saved to do my trial. The trial is meant to test their abilities, not meant to see if they compose themselves as a professional in our correspondence... I would not recommend her to others for their wedding, as she proved she is not reliable or trustworthy enough for such an important event.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Alexa Jade Beauty's reply:

I did not do Bekah's wedding, I only did a trial for her and was looking forward to working with her when she came in and was so nice. We had a miscommunication with emails and I gave Bekah her trial payment back! (she never paid me a deposit)
    I give out my business and personal cell phone to my brides.
    Bekah had multiple ways to contact me when unfortunately one of her emails went to spam, but she didn't try to contact me another way.
    I have done many wedding over the past 5 year and am extremely flexible. I also understand brides have a lot of vendors who need to be paid asap and most brides I have worked with appreciate that I’m lenient enough give them time to sign the contract and pay a deposit.
    I would never try to charge anyone more or "cheat" them out of money! I also did not forget about her contract but was trying to figure out the the best way for her and her large bridal party to not pay a fortune.
    She did not understand I was trying to give her a discount on hair AND makeup but her bridesmaid would have to pay in full if I did her complimentary, like I told her at the trial.
    (the bridal expo deal is a 20% all services)