69 Reviews for Alexa Claire Boutique and Tux Shop

Father of Groom (2)
Father of Bride (1)
Tuxedos (1)
68 Alexa Claire Boutique and Tux Shop Reviews

We got all the tuxes for our wedding at Alexa Claire Boutique. Everyone looked very nice! We had a few snags in getting everything the right size, so word to the wise make sure to speak up if something doesn't seem to fit just right. Don't be shy because I'm sure they would try to help as long as you say something beforehand.

Profile Picture Rachael , 11/4/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals, Groom, Groomsmen

Easy to work with, very professional. We had a couple of things that did not fit the guys and they were fixed immediately. The guys looked great for the wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen

Great team over at Alexa Claire Boutique! Willing to work with you and figure out everything you need. The tux quality was well worth the money.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great selection of tuxes, most of them fit well and the few changes that had to made were made quickly.

Profile Picture Douglas, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were Fantastic! Everything turned out just as we had hoped!

Profile Picture User6930424, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is a very professional Tux shop and they are very accommodating to use. I would like to see more options for renting female's wardrobes.

Profile Picture timothy, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Alexa Claire did a very good job on my groomsmen's tuxes. Adjustments that were needed were done right in the store and in a timely manner. Overall, we had a great experience with them.

Profile Picture User7154213, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Couldn't be happier with my experience. They really are the gold standard of the area.

Profile Picture Daniel, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everything was okay paints could've fitted. BETTER ALL OF THE MEN IN THE WEEDING WAS COMPLANING ABOUT THEM . Other then that we had a really good time

Profile Picture Quentin, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Rentals, Tuxedos
3.3

Be sure to ask questions about cancellations. For example.. If you or your party paid for your rental in full and something happens and a person of your party is not able to come to the event? What happens to the rental that is already paid for? it never left the boutique so are you entitled to any money back? Anything can happen ...you never know.

Profile Picture Roxy, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Rentals, Tuxedo Rentals, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

I have nothing but great things to say about Alexa Claire Boutique and Tux Shop! Both staff and owner made us feel completely at home and were especially helpful to my Dad in making sure he looked his best for my wedding. And that he did! He looked very handsome! Thank you so much for eye for detail, your help and kindness!! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rose, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They were very helpful patient and understanding

Profile Picture Patrice, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals, Groom, Groomsmen

I would highly recommend this vendor for tuxes/suits. They are very friendly and accommodating. Their prices are very reasonable as well.

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great place for tuxes in the St. Joes area!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff was very professional and east to work with. They got us exactly what we wanted for our wedding and were able to make changes the week of the wedding for those who needed different sizes. I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the St. Joseph area.

Profile Picture User5440404, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
1.9

When I went in initially I was told if we rented 5 tuxes the 6th was free. We had 5 groomsman plus the groom. No ones was free. But that's besides the point. They weren't ready until the very last minute and all sizes where taken months before. One of the groomsmans sizes were lost. One had different pants and they told me that 2 days before.

Profile Picture Amanda , 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Overall, I think Alexa Claire was a good choice for us. My biggest complaint was that my groomsmen, couldn't submit measurements online. They each told me of struggles they had. However, everything turned out wonderfully. We were able to get everything and the shop made sure that everyone was fitted and adjusted properly for my big day. They were very helpful and responded quickly to all concerns. If I had it to do over again, I would still choose Alexa Claire again. They are very hard to beat for service in the St. Joseph/Benton Harbor area.

Profile Picture Brandon, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We were very thankful everything worked out great, they wrote very helpful with the wedding party, I recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Louella, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The grooms pants were not the correct style and the ushers suspenders were the wrong color.

Profile Picture User5293740, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great to work with, very helpful with sizing and good selection of suits. If they don't have what you want they work to get it.

Profile Picture User5299529, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff was extremely helpful in getting us everything we needed through email since my husband was in Japan until right before the wedding. Everyone I was in contact with was so friendly and kind which is refreshing. The tuxes themselves were gorgeous and high quality. I would say price wise we got great prices for special order tuxes. I would recommend this shop for sure!

Profile Picture Janay, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies there have been great!!! We were able to get my fiancés tux for free with the purchase of 5... AND we got both bridesmaid dresses there! They have been super flexible after I moved from there area and had to work things out over the phone.

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Julia and her staff were AMAZING!! Great to work with and a great selection for our Guys to look stunning on our special day!

Profile Picture Kara, 1/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

All the employees we dealt with were wonderful and professional

Profile Picture User4570758, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Alexa Claire Boutique did an amazing job providing tuxedos for the groom, our bridal party and family members ! Claire and her team made sure that everything was perfect for our wedding day and everyone looked so handsome thanks to her !! Amazing customer service and I never stepped foot in the boutique. I live in Brooklyn NY and worked with Claire via email and phone. Claire responded quickly to all of my emails and phone calls and assured me everything
Would be perfect and she was right!!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/26/14, 5 Reviews