Alex Waldbart Florist Reviews

9 | Saint Louis, MO

9 Reviews for Alex Waldbart Florist

Phoebe · Married on 05/26/2018

Thank you for the incredible flowers for our engagement party. They were stunning and everyone commented on how beautiful they were.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Alex Waldbart Florist's reply:

Thank you Phoebe!

Rachel · Married on 08/01/2015

Claire at Alex Waldbart was FANTASTIC! They provided outstanding service leading up to and on the day of the wedding. She met with us twice to make sure we had just the right vision. A couple of days before the wedding she even called me to come check out the shade of one flower. It wasn't quite what either of us had pictured, so she fixed it without question. I was very impressed with her customer service. Everything was just as beautiful as I had imagined. Great work!

Sent on 08/12/2015

We loved the floral arrangement for my bouquet. They were super nice with great flowers. Would definately recommend.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Incredible to work with and outstanding design! Everyone loved
    the look and the scent of the flowers. Simply beautiful and elegant.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Suzanne · Married on 06/07/2014

Claire was great and helpful from start to finish. We received nothing but compliments on the flowers both in the church and for the wedding party. It was absolutely perfect

Sent on 07/07/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2012

We used Alex Waldbart florist for our flowers and were incredibly pleased! We worked with Claire, who was fantastic. She went through different pictures and ideas with us. When we came up with something that was bits and pieces of different pictures, she went and got the flowers to make a mock bouquet for me so I could see what it would look like and make sure it was what I wanted. Everything arrived on time and was absolutely beautiful! They give great suggestions, but also want to make sure they are doing everything they can to make the flowers look beautiful.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2008

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Very creative and fun to work with!!

Sent on 06/21/2008

Christine · Married on 05/20/2006

Quite simply put, my flowers were gorgeous. I was a bride that knew NOTHING about flowers, and really didn't care that much. To me, flowers are pretty--so how could you go wrong? So, my level of expectation was pretty low. The person I worked with at Waldbart helped me so much. He recommended flowers and arrangements, and his judgment was right on. I could not get over what a fantastic job he did with my bouquet--just stunning! They were so easy to deal with, they delivered the flowers to the site exactly as promised, and they really took care of a bride who had no idea what she was doing. They're wonderful!!!

Sent on 05/22/2008

Laurie · Married on 10/13/2007

Alex Waldbart Florist was amazing! They had beautiful flowers and were early to each setup! I would recommend them highly!

Sent on 04/17/2008