Alex O'Neal Entertainment Reviews

56 Reviews for Alex O'Neal Entertainment

• Kathy

Kathy Nething 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding & Reception

Alex鈥檚 talent made our wedding absolutely unforgettable and phenomenal. From the first song to the last, the dance floor never rested. When we met to prepare for the wedding, it was like meeting up with an old friend. She brought instant energy and enthusiasm and made it the easiest part of the planning process. Highly recommend her amazing services!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Alex O'Neal Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to be part of such a great celebration 馃槉 I wish you both the best of love!
  • Kathy

Kathy Nething 路 Married on 07/20/2019

AMAZING experience!

Extremely fun, fit our personalities to a tee with our music selections. The dance floor was packed all night and made our wedding the most memorable day of our lives. Engaging with the crowd and very professional.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Jared Varner 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Our DJ Alex

Alex was awesome - she worked with us to get all the songs we wanted for the ceremony and reception! All the song transitions and intro music was perfect and exactly what we wanted. Alex met with us over FaceTime and went through a whole schedule and really knows how to bring a party to a wedding and has lots of experience. She was awesome, fun, and very professional! I would highly recommend her for your wedding . The only negative I would say is she doesn鈥檛 have Bluetooth for non electric ceremony locations but we were able to run a couple 100 foot extension cords, so it was all perfect! She even took pics at the ceremony and reception and posted them for us to see! Thanks so much.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Alex O'Neal Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Jared! I鈥檓 working on that battery powered ceremony setup inspired by you! I wish you both the best of love 鉂わ笍
  • Allie

Allie Coughlin 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Experienced, Professional, and SO FUN!

Alex was seriously incredible! She kept everything on time and organized. Even if you are the most type A bride in the world, once the day comes around you will be running around like a chicken with your head cut off. Alex made sure to give me notices that an important moment was coming up and that it all ran smoothly. From the first meeting where we planned all the important songs and schedule to the last moment of the wedding where she explained to our wedding guests how to do the sparkler exit, she killed it. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Highle recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Erica 路 Married on 08/04/2018

An amazing job & very well pleased!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Leigh Anne 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Alex did a wonderful job! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and she made the planning process extremely easy. Our reception ended up running behind due to weather and she was able to get everything back on track and keep the reception flowing without anyone even noticing. The music and energy were amazing! I would definitely recommend her for any wedding or special event!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Jodi 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Alex listened to every little desire of our little wedding hearts. She kept the jams going which kept the party going鈥攅xactly what we wanted. Loved seeing her breaking it down on the dance floor with us a few times as well! Highly recommend Alex; she鈥檚 just phenomenal.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Natasha 路 Married on 03/17/2018

My wedding was a BLAST and it鈥檚 all thanks to Alex keeping people dancing and having fun!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Claire 路 Married on 09/02/2017

Alex was AMAZING! She made sure there were always people on the dance floor having a good time! Alex also made sure the night ran smoothly and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ to have for my wedding. Hands down would recommend to anyone who is looking for someone to keep the party going but is also very personable and always smiling!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Rebecca 路 Married on 08/12/2017

DJ Alex O'Neal was the DJ at my August 2017 wedding reception, and she was absolutely wonderful! She met with us in the months leading up to the wedding and helped us pick the perfect songs for the night. She was always quick to answer a text, and was full of fun and unique ideas for our reception. For every Type A personality bride, she's also super awesome and provides you and your bridal party with a typed schedule of when dances are occurring, bouquet toss, etc, and was great with giving my husband and I a five-minute heads-up before she announced the next event. We had so many compliments on our music and the atmosphere, and 100% of the credit goes to Alex. She kept our reception rocking all night long. We would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Molly 路 Married on 08/04/2017

Alex was AMAZING!! I wouldn't have wanted any other DJ at my wedding. She was very professional and accommodating. The week before my wedding, my harpist got sick and had to cancel and Alex took over the ceremony no problem. She is so much more than a wedding DJ- she helps with anything that needs done to keep the wedding moving. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Also, my husband and I are a little socially awkward and she made us feel completely at ease. Worth every penny!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Colin 路 Married on 05/27/2017

Alex is an amazing DJ! She is very kind, has an eye for detail, and keeps the crowd going! We would definitely recommend her for any event you have planned!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Jennifer 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Alex did an amazing job for our wedding. She is professional, experienced and knows how to keep the party going. She was so easy to communicate with in the months leading up to our wedding. She met us before the wedding to go over everything in detail and create a schedule for us, which she shared with our photographer and videographer. She is more than a DJ - she runs the whole show. I was so grateful to have her take care of everything. I was worry free and could just relax and enjoy the reception.

Book Alex now - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Beth 路 Married on 10/15/2016

Aex (and Craig) are a Class Act!! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!! She met with us a few days prior to the reception and we talked about music, schedule of events, etc. She showed up to the reception with her A Game on and never missed a beat. She was the Master of Ceremonies, but even stepped in to help the caterer serve food when she saw a need. All we can say is, "WOW, SHE IS AWESOME!"

Alex is a genuine, down-to-earth person whose actions show how much she cares about the reception going smoothly in every aspect. In our opinion, if we had chosen anyone else to DJ our reception, we would've missed out! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her!!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Julie 路 Married on 07/16/2016

Alex was wonderful to work with. She was extremely prepared for our big day and she provided tools to us to help us plan our ceremony and reception music. Due to an unfortunate circumstance, Alex had to leave my wedding early. She had a back up plan though, and her assistant and another DJ came to the rescue to make my reception perfect. I appreciate that she had a plan in line for this emergency. Overall, I'd recommend Alex to anyone!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Alex O'Neal Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Julie! I'm so thankful that you were easy to work with and understanding considering the circumstances that day...I wish you the very best!

Robert 路 Married on 07/09/2016

Alex was awesome! She was an incredible DJ who did an amazing job of keeping the atmosphere alive. My wife and I felt as though she does everything she can to keep the crowd involved. We would highly recommend Alex to everyone! We can鈥檛 thank Alex enough for all of her hard work and dedication to our special day!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Sara Beth 路 Married on 06/18/2016

Alex was great to work with! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect DJ for our wedding. My husband and I have very different tastes in music, but she was able to suggest the perfect mix of music for our ceremony that made it even more special! We highly suggest hiring Alex for your wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Alex O'Neal Entertainment's reply:

Variety is the spice of life! Thank you and your guests for making my job easy and fun! Best wishes to you both :)

Casey 路 Married on 10/17/2015

Alex was amazing! My husband and I don't live in Morgantown, and she was so accommodating about meeting with us via Facetime/over the phone. She works with Lakeview (our venue) all of the time so she knew exactly how everything should go and when it would happen. I didn't do anything except enjoy my wedding day! Alex was on top of EVERYTHING! I would recommend her to anybody getting married/having an event in the Morgantown area! We loved Alex!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Alex O'Neal Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you both! You are such a great couple and made it easy to do I good job for you :) thank you for letting me be a part of it!

Richard 路 Married on 10/03/2015

We knew Alex had done many weddings before, this allowed us to focus on our family and friends instead of stressing about the DJ and the Music. She performed all MC duties as well, excellent job!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Morganne 路 Married on 09/27/2015

Stonewall Resort loves Alex O'Neal Entertainment! Shes fun, professional, and makes every wedding a party. She is always on time, and our staff loves to work with her. You will not be disappointed with booking Alex!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Alex O'Neal Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Morganne! I love working with you and all your amazing staff at Stonewall :) can't wait to see you next season!

haley 路 Married on 09/26/2015

Hiring Alex as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We originally heard about her from our venue, Stonewall Resort, who highly recommended her. As soon as I spoke with her, she answered all of my questions and was so easy to work with! All of our guests had a blast at our reception, and a lot had to do with Alex. The music she played was great for all ages and we had everyone from our friends to our grandparents on the dance floor the entire time. I also really liked how she did not stop the momentum of the reception to play a slow or cliche song. It's been two weeks since our wedding and I still have friends and family commenting on how much fun dancing they had at our wedding, and I know this is all because of Alex! She also worked with us to create the timeline of the reception including what time speeches and cake cutting was going to be which was extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend Alex to anyone who needs a DJ, she is fantastic!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Alex O'Neal Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review :) it's couples like you that make me love my job and keep striving to be better at what I do! I'm so pleased that you and your guests had such a great time.
  • User5517948 路 2+ years ago

Alex was absolutely FANTASTIC! We received so many compliments during and after our reception on the music and dancing at our wedding. Alex was spot-on when selecting music to keep people on the dance floor and really took our preferences into account. My husband and I met at a live motown cover band show and she was sure to include all of our favorites that we love from that era along with newer music and a bit of classic rock.

She did a great job keeping our reception on track and was very helpful in developing a flexible plan for us to follow as the night went on. She was exceptionally considerate as well, even driving an hour and a half to our venue prior to the wedding day to check it out and meet with our coordinator there.

All in all, we were so so pleased with Alex's services and if we could throw our wedding again, she'd be our first call!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Alex O'Neal Entertainment's reply:

Thanks to you and your guests for making my job so fun that night! I loved being able to play songs that made your wedding more personal and meaningful to you both :) Thank you for writing such a great review! Call me in 10 years for your anniversary party and we'll do it again!

Lily 路 Married on 08/29/2015

Alex was the dj for my sister's wedding last year and did a great job, so when I was planning my own wedding, I knew I wanted her, too. She was great to work with during the planning process and was flexible and understanding of any concerns we may have had. It really is much more than just playing music. Our crowd didn't exactly rush to show off their moves on the floor, but Alex knew how to work them and draw them out to party. She really worked her magic and turned the wedding reception into an event. Not to mention, she seemed to have almost as much fun as us! I would definitely recommend her and would hire her again if I ever need the services for a dj again.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Alex O'Neal Entertainment's reply:

It was such an honor to be a part of your family's celebration for a second time :) you and John are such a fun couple! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! Thank you for the kind review :)

Nell 路 Married on 08/28/2015

Alex was very organized and helpful before the event and during the reception she helped boost the party and get everyone involved.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Alex O'Neal Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Nell! You and Andrew were a great couple to work with :) I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  • User5422044 路 2+ years ago

Alex is awesome. She is so much fun and so great to work with. She gets on the dance floor to help teach the line dances and makes sure that everything runs smoothly and everyone has fun.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Alex O'Neal Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the great review! I'm so glad you had a good time :)