Alex & Dali Wedding Photography Reviews

35 | San Juan, PR

35 Reviews for Alex & Dali Wedding Photography

Lydia T. · Married on 12/21/2020

Excellent professionalism and skilled photographer!

If you would like a high quality photographs, unique photo experience and impressive memory with your another half, Alex and Dali would be the only choice! They are professional, fun, flexible and I love love love their passion in photographing. Grateful about the wonderful pictures and fun photo shooting memory beyond words! Thank you very much, Alex and Dali! You guys are superb! :):):):) Thumbs upx1000000000000.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Randy

Randy O. · Married on 12/10/2020

A-m-a-z-i-n-g

Alex and Dali were the absolute best photographers I could have hoped for. I cannot express how well they captured our surprise engagement photo shoot and the lighting techniques were simply amazing. I was kind of skeptical at first because I wanted a beach proposal but after they secured the permit to shoot at EL Morrow we were able to take pictures anywhere and everywhere my skepticism soon vanished. EL Morrow was amazing!! If you could see the work they put into each shot, to get the right lighting, the perfect poses etc I would recommend them to anyone looking to do a photo shoot with them. Simply put - there is a reason they are the best at what they do - their work and professionalism shines through with each photograph. Thank you again for everything !! Memories of a lifetime is what you gave Toni and I.
    Sincerely,
    Randy and Toni

Sent on 11/06/2019

Magdalis S. · Married on 03/14/2020

The best!

Desde que comencé a ver las fotos de Alex & Dali a través de las redes sociales sabía que ellos eran los fotógrafos que yo quería contratar cuando llegara el momento de casarme. Así mismo lo hice y definitivamente una de las mejores decisiones que tomé. Muy responsables y profesionales. No paro de ver mis fotos. Tanto las fotos del “love story” como las de la boda quedaron a otro nivel. Recomendados 100%!!!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Jenny

Jenny L. · Married on 03/01/2020

Spectacular

We LOVE LOVE LLLOVE our pictures we are so thankful to have chosen Alex and Dali as our photographers meeting them was such and amazing experience we are blessed to have met this beautiful couple. They make an amazing team we hope God continues to give them much success and favor. We honestly don't even have the words to express how much we loved our experience with them and our engagement photos we can only imagine how beautiful our wedding pictures will turn out thank you for everything we look forward to seeing you next year!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jeanette

Jeanette · Married on 01/11/2020

Made us feel extra special

We don’t have enough words to express our experience with Alex and Dali, their professionalism and way to work with us that made us feel extra special. We felt during the photo sessions like if we knew them forever because they make you feel that way, confident of taking the best pictures and that we enjoyed the process, relax and loving what was happening.
    Thank you, thank you we love our pictures and having you there with us. God Bless

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Regina

Regina O. · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing and so over the top!!! Best decision ever!!!

I was very stressed out when I started my search for a wedding photographer. At first I found myself with what I thought were a lot of options, but with every response I got I knew I could and would find something not just better, but perfect for us. That’s what happened when I found Alex & Dali. As soon as I saw their work, I was captivated by how different it was from everything else I had previously seen. The way they use light and colors matched our personalities perfectly. I knew it was the right fit for us as soon I as contacted them - it was an instant click! Both Alex and Dali were very attentive from the very beginning. We weren’t doing a love story session at first, but Dali convinced us and it was the best decision ever. They went along with our ideas for the location and made us feel so comfortable during all the process. It was amazing to see the results and we felt even more sure that we had made the right decision selecting them for our wedding. I don’t even know where to start to talk about how incredible they were during our wedding day. It was all just so natural and fun with them. It was as if they were part of our whole gang! Their unique personalities, professionalism and detail are in a whole other level. And once we saw the pictures from the whole event, we were completely mesmerized. Since meeting them, we always knew they would do an incredible job, but we weren’t ready for how SUPERB it would be. They captured every single important detail and turned it into beautiful images. We cannot thank them enough for not only capturing such an important day, but for making us feel so comfortable and special during the whole process. Everyone should choose them to be their wedding photographers. I know I don’t regret it one bit. Thank you Alex & Dali for being part of our adventure. Can’t wait to meet again!!!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Eva A. · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing couple

Luis and I can't stop talking about how amazing this couple is. They made our wedding day special and were very accommodating to our family's requests for pictures. Their creativity for taking pictures is out of this world. If you want your wedding pictures to be amazing, this is the couple to hire 🥳😊

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2019

The Best Team!!

We are SO happy we chose Alex & Dali as our photographers for our destination wedding! Throughout the entire process, they were extremely responsive and answered any questions we had. Their work is truly spectacular and they have a style of their own that stands out in the best way. Equally as important, Alex & Dali are an amazing couple – it was so fun being around them and they definitely made us feel comfortable. From the engagement shoot where they brought us to a few spots in Old San Juan, to our wedding day – we could not have asked for anyone better to capture these special moments! We are loving the preview pictures we have gotten (which we received the day after!!) and cannot wait to see the rest. Highly recommend – you will not regret choosing Alex & Dali! Thank you both so much :D

Sent on 10/30/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing team!

Alex & Dali were a pleasure to work with from the moment we had our first conversation. They are most definitely in this career because it is their passion and make an amazing team. Alex & Dali made sure our day flowed very smoothly and we got pictures from beginning to end. Aside from that they are both so sweet and have great sense of humors that had my husband and & I laughing in between shots. I would recommend them over and over again! Alex & Dali, thank you! we love you !

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Gaily

Gaily B. · Married on 06/08/2019

Excelente!

No tenemos palabras para describir la excelente labor que realizaron Alex & Dali. Un servicio de primera y personal desde la primera llamada. Alex & Dali no dudaron en complacernos con nuestra ideas y "props" que queriamos en la fotos. Recibir un "preview" al otro día y las fotos en 2 semanas fue lo mejor para continuar la magia del día. Las fotos espectaculares y originales. Definitivamente sobrepasaron todas las expectativas. Mil Gracias!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Camile · Married on 05/26/2019

Excepcional!!

Alex & Dali are a great team, they will go above and beyond to make your experice a great one! I hired them for my love story and wedding day pictures, from day one they were extremely professional and easy to work with...my husband and I had a great chemestry with them which made everything go absolutly perfect! They are so talented, my pictures are absolutely stunning and beautiful. You should absolutely hire them!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Adia · Married on 05/23/2019

Amazing work!

I can't thank Alex and Dali enough! Their talent to capture special details is incredible. From the first call they were both so professional Booking was a breeze. They are extremely responsive. We received our pictures before the time promised. Our experience with them from booking, the wedding day and after is been so amazing and we are in love with our pictures!!!! I can't thank them enough for bringing a smile to our face every time we see our wedding pictures.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Tatiana · Married on 05/04/2019

Los mejores !!!!

Desde un principio Alex y Dali fueron excelentes. No solo por su rapidez para responder mis mensajes , pero la amabilidad con la que me ayudaron a resolve muchas cosas antes de la boda y con sus recomendaciones.
    El día de la ceremonia llegaron a tiempo y todo salió genial. Su profesionalismo , su buena energía , su creatividad es más allá de lo que esperábamos.
    Un día después de la boda , nos enviaron algunas fotos ( un preview ) para que pudiéramos publicarlas en nuestras redes sociales y compartirlas antes de que el resto de fotos estén listas.
    Los recomendamos 100% y estamos muy complacidos con el resultado final. Todos nuestros familiares y amigos han amado la calidad y edición de las fotos.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Chumi K. · Married on 04/22/2019

Could not have found any better!!!!!

Smashing is an understatement!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Steven

Steven G. · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Choice!!!!!

These guys are just incredible, they're chemistry while looking for the perfect shot is just amazing. They are so sweet, so patient, so attentive to the smallest details that my wife and I felt as though we knew them forever. They were by far one of the many awesome things we had on our wedding and we can't stress enough how good they are they're craft.

If you or anyone you know is looking for amazing photographers, do yourself and them a favor and recommend Alex & Dali, there's just no reason to doubt and there won't be any regrets

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Jeany

Jeany · Married on 04/03/2019

Fantastic Team of Photographers

Alex & Dali did an amazing job with our wedding pictures and we couldn't be any happier! We did a destination wedding and they were very responsive along the way, making the process easy for us. As you can see by their work, they're talented and highly creative. They helped us with our poses and paid great attention to detail. At the end, they provided a nice mix between posed and candid pictures. Everyone was impressed with their work and we highly recommend them. Thank you, Alex & Dali!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Amaris A. · Married on 03/16/2019

Exceeded Expectations

Alex and Dali are truly incredible. Both are very talented, patient and creative. Their images stand out amonst a sea of Pinterest-like clones everywhere. They made our bridal session fun and the time just flew by and when we received the final images, we were beyond impressed. I can't say enough about them. You will not regret booking them!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Fabiola

Fabiola S. · Married on 01/27/2019

Sin duda alguna son los mejores

El trato con el cliente super brutal. El profesionalismo de ellos me encanto. Y las fotos son el sueño de cualquier novios.

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/23/2018

Great Photographers, Artists, and Friends.

Alex and Dali are the most fun, creative, artistic and incredibly kind photographers I have ever met and worked with! They were invaluable not only as great photographers but even became friends throughout the process and gave us tips throughout our wedding planning. They captured my dreamy wedding at Hacienda Siesta Alegre in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico and I cannot recommend them enough. They went above and beyond to capture and help make my most favorite and special day the best. Thank you, Alex and Dali, for your professionalism, your hard work, your artistry, and your friendship! :)

Sent on 01/02/2019

Eileen · Married on 07/28/2018

Para todos los novios el día de su boda debe ser uno memorable y para nosotros lo fue. Alex y Dali lograron capturar cada momento, cada mirada, en fin la magía de ese día. Sin duda, unas fotos de ensueño acompañadas de un servicio de excelencia, profesionalismo y alta calidad. Le estamos muy agradecidos por su entrega y compromiso pero sobretodo por dar la milla extra, superaron todas nuestras expectativas. Jamás dejaré de agradecerle a ambos pero en especial a Dali porque cuando todos a mi alrededor se ensimismaron ella sin prácticamente conocerme estuvo conmigo con y sin cámara en mano y para eso no hay palabras. Ambos son sumamente diligentes y rápidos, al otro día de nuestra boda ya teníamos un preview de las mejores fotos. Los recomiendo a ojos cerrados, son los mejores!!!! Nos veremos pronto porque toda historia siempre necesitará ser captada por una buena foto... y nosotros ya encontramos a nuestros fotógrafos de vida... Gracias por tanto!!!! Eileen y Wilson

Sent on 09/06/2018

Lizbeth · Married on 07/21/2018

Personas Excelentes!!! Realmente te tratan como familia y hacen que tu dia sea uno maravilloso, cumplieron todos mis deseos e hicieron que el dia mas importante de mi vida fuera uno inigualable, los recomiendo a ojos cerrados son maravillosos en todo lo que hacen y siempre dando la milla extra, mas feliz no me puedo sentir, no he podido decidir cual foto me gusta mas ya que todos son hermosas, gracias por tan divino trabajo, son los mejores!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/20/2018

This husband & wife team made it SO easy and seamless for me when planning my destination wedding in San Juan, PR.
    They are so responsive, which means so much when you're initially communicating solely by e-mail! They were also very accommodating...they drove 2 hours to meet us when we arrived just a few days before the wedding to go through everything with us. They promised us our photos in 2 weeks and they were 100% on time. What I have to say I loved most about them though is their creativity with the photos. They made such fun photos for us! It's top notch! You can see some example for your self below. HIRE THEM! You will not be disappointed in any way.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Nashaleen · Married on 03/24/2018

¡Seres excepcionales! Sus fotos reflejan totalmente la calidad de su trabajo, profesionalismo y pasión . Muy responsables y siempre dispuestos a dar la milla extra para el cliente. Tuvimos el honor de conocerlos antes de solicitarlos para nuestra boda y no dudamos en pedir su servicio. Hicieron que nuestro compromiso de matrimonio fuera uno inolvidable y ahora nuestra boda será un día MEMORABLE.
    Si desean que su relación con sus fotografos sea una de buena comunicación, buen trato y de confianza, no duden en solicitarlos para cualquier actividad. ¡No se arrepentirán!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Son tremendos!! Lo recomiendo a ciegas.. Te hacen sentir en familia es lo más importante :) Bendiciones y éxito siempre! Gracias por su labor.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Steven · Married on 01/27/2018

They are very responsible, and work with the best equipment. I like how they work, they take time in each picture. I recommend this service

Sent on 02/06/2017