30 Reviews for ALENA FEDE | Custom Bridal /Alterations /Personal Bride’s Assistant /Dress Rental /Sample Sale

User Photos
Bride (5)
Bridesmaids (3)
Alterations (2)
Mother of Bride (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)
Customary (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
30 ALENA FEDE | Custom Bridal /Alterations /Personal Bride’s Assistant /Dress Rental /Sample Sale Reviews

I’ve had wonderful experiences with Alena! She is so friendly and sweet! I had her alter a bridesmaids dress, and looked amazing! I was so impressed with her work that I am having her do a custom wedding dress!! If you want a custom, unique dress-you’ve found the perfect person!! I highly recommend her for your clothing needs! She’s fast...does quality work, and reasonably priced, can’t get any better than that!

Profile Picture kendall , 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Customary, Formal Gowns, Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations

I needed to have my couture Mother of the Groom gowns altered for my son's wedding and I went to Alena Fede. She had to do several custom alterations on the beaded gowns and she did a spectacular job. In fact, the wedding ceremony was in a Basilica in Atlanta and I asked her if she could make a wrap for my beaded gown. She took the excess material that she cut from the hem and made a beautiful wrap. Everyone thought I bought it with the gown. In addition, she remodeled my daughter's bridesmaid dress and my grandson's dress slacks. She can do anything and had such a wonderful ideas coupled with exquisite sewing skills! I will go to her for any future alterations and I highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Jane, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Alena was awesssommmeee! She did a great job on a dress that was wayyyyy too big! Initially I was nervous that it would be noticeable that a lot was taken in but not at all. She was even able to add the topper as requested and it fit perfectly. She was timely, affordable, and very pleasant to work with. I loved her studio as well!

Photo for ALENA FEDE | Custom Bridal /Alterations /Personal Bride’s Assistant /Dress Rental /Sample Sale Review
Profile Picture Cydney, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I called Alena on a Sunday, after getting my wedding dress back from being messed up by another alterations lady. Thank goodness she answered! I was leaving to get married that Thursday so I needed my dress to be fixed quickly. Alena completely fixed my dress, gave me a bustle (that the other woman said couldn't be done), and hemmed my dress (which the other lady couldn't do either), all winthin 3 days! And she was extremely affordable! Thank you, Elena, for making my dress gorgorous again. You were a life saver!

Profile Picture Christine , 4/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Alena was wonderful to work with. She did an amazing job adjusting my wedding dress and the work was outstanding. The dress fit me perfectly. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for cloths made or alternatons needed!

Profile Picture Yana, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Saved my sample sale dress! I was able to order a sample sale dress knowing I would be using Alena! Great work extremely professional

Profile Picture Jess, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Wonderful work! You are so talented Alena! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Maggie , 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride

Amazing and very professional service...Alena Fede was wonderful! My daughter found the dress of her dreams and was extremely happy. Would definitely recommend Alena to anyone who is looking for that perfect dress!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Alena is wonderful!! I had several things I needed altered with my dress and she really came through for me. Everything was absolutely perfect and done beautifully. I was stunned when I see my dress all finished - Alena has magic hands!! Thanks again

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Alena is a very talented designer/tailor
She altered my dress to perfection, exactly how I envisioned it.
And in a very timely manner
She is a total sweetheart!

Profile Picture Nicki, 10/31/15, 1 Review
4.7

Working with Alena was easy and painless. I sent her pictures of dresses that I liked and also photos of dresses I had tried on. I then gave her a price range and some things I didn't like and let her design the dress. She sent me the sketch when it was done and tweaked anything that I didn't like. I also tried the dress on a few weeks before the wedding and was able to get it taken in and it was still done two weeks before the wedding.

Profile Picture jessica, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely LOVE my wedding dress. Alena helped me find my dress and it was amazing. I didn't exactly what type of dress that I wanted, but I knew I wanted a strapless dress and one of the dress she pulled for me among the ones I picked turned out to be the winner. It was a hard decision, but a fun experience.

Profile Picture Marcia, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I was in a wedding back in October and Alena saved the day. I was in a predicament because of course I only had one week before the wedding and hadn't even ordered my shoes yet. She waited until my shoes arrived to be sure she hemmed it the exact length, then hemmed it that night and had it back in my hands the next day. A real hero. Thanks, Alena :)

Profile Picture User5215135, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids

She did an excellent job altering my bridesmaid dress. I am usually a size 8 but since I got pregnant I needed a little bit larger size. The next size up was an 18 and that was way too big. She was able to alter it and made it fit perfect to my "new body". Will definitely recommend to anyone who needs alterations.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Bridesmaids

Alena was very helpful and sweet! I got the dress of my dreams! Thank you so very much for everything! I could not be happier!!!

Profile Picture User4908479, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough about how amazing Alena was at making my dress look amazing. Everyone was asking me who made the dress...I couldn't believe she did such a good job, I will recommend her for anyone, she does it all. She made my dress for the ceremony, reception and nine bridesmaids dresses. I loved them all!

Profile Picture User4898796, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Alena is absolutely wonderful! She is so fun to work with and helpful in her advice and suggestions on how to tailor my dress. I had actually picked her out right away when I was looking for someone to entrust my grandmother's wedding dress to for alterations, but held off on contacting her because I thought she only designed dresses. I am so glad I finally reached out to her, because it has really paid off! She adjusted the puffy sleeves so that they are straight and sleek and way more comfortable than before and I know that she will make sure the dress fits perfectly on my big day. I also trust her to make sure it holds up throughout the day despite being over 70 years old! I look forward to handing it down to my daughter or niece some day, thanks to Alena's hard work at keeping it authentic and intact!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/2/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Alena truly saved my wedding day. I ordered my wedding dress from my hometown and had it shipped to me in Charleston. The dress was WAY too small. I was recommended to another wedding dress alterations store and left in tears because of how the seamstress made me feel about myself and the dress. I immediately contacted Alena. She had to completely undo my side seams and pray that we had enough fabric...she turned my dress into the one I fell in love with at the bridal salon and not the boxy sack I received. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture User4433641, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
0.0

I DO NOT recommend you even CONSIDER WORKING WITH ALENA. She does not follow through with what she promises! I ordered a wedding dress 5 months before my wedding. She told me I would have fabric samples and a drawing within a week, it took her 4 months with many lies proceeding up to the delivery of the samples.
My dress was due one month before my wedding so I could allow for alterations. As the due date approached, I asked for progress photos, she would not send. Once she even told me she mailed the dress and it came back undeliverable but she could not provide a tracking number and also could still not provide any photos showing the dress even existed.
She promised several times it would be there the next day, still nothing. I told her to cancel the order, I would have to find another dress!
Three weeks later and only one week prior to my wedding she sent photos and promised it would be a perfect fit! I told her I would try the dress but if it wasn't a near perfect fit that I reserved the right to return it. She agreed. The dress arrived, shoved in a small cardboard box, it was 2 sizes too big, the details that made is special and unique did not even work, it had puckering in weird places and the fabric was a wrinkled mess from being mailed in a small box.
I have tried several times to contact her to send the dress back and get a refund. I have not heard from her at all!
Do not take a chance!!

Profile Picture User3784239, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

About a month ago, I received a bridesmaid dress that I ordered online for a wedding that was taking place in about a month. When I tried on the dress for the first time, it was too small. Panic set in and I was debating whether I should pay the shipping and handling fee to return the dress (hoping to choose the correct size) or to find someone who could provide alterations. I found Alena Fede online and contacted her in regards to my situation. Alena responded within less than 24 hours and was very eager to help me out. I met with Alena on three different occasions to drop off the dress, to try on the dress to check her measurements after taking the dress out, and then finally to pick up the dress. Our meetings were brief and flexible! I couldn't have been more happier with her work! She was very honest and optimistic throughout the whole process. The dress fit perfect!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Alena did an amazing job restructuring my dress! I gave her my ideas and she made it look better than I imagined. She is personable, prompt, and her design ideas are awesome!

Profile Picture Nichole , 6/6/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Thank you for your affordable prices. Your products are very beautiful and in demand by many customers. I appreciate the easy access to your website and the easy display for the products. Thank you for kimidress.co.uk!!

Profile Picture User4150198, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was completely happy because of my choice for Alena. The dress she made fit me perfectly. She gave me a lot of advice about the dress design which were incredibly useful. The quality of work was excellent. I will definitely recommend her to my friends.

Profile Picture User3499334, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Alena and her assistant were incredible! They did an amazing job tailoring my wedding dress and it fit me perfectly when they were done. They adjusted the cap sleeves, altered the ribbon belt and added a bussel. On my bridesmaid dress they actually "rebuilt" it to fit her (it was two sizes too big and non-returnable) and the end product was gorgeous! They work out of their apartment and just moved when I worked with them, but overall were very professional and good at getting back to my emails. I would go back to them in a heartbeat and would love to have cloths custom made by them Their custom wedding dresses were gorgeous and beautifully well made. If I didn't already fall in love with my dress I would of defiantly asked them to make something for me!

Profile Picture Torborg, 4/28/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Alena custom made my gorgeous lace gown and matching cathedral veil. Alena is such a talented designer, I was able to describe my perfect wedding gown and she sketched it before my eyes. In a few short weeks the sketch came to life. I was blown away by the fit of the gown and Alena's attention to detail. I love her work. I was so lucky to wear her custom gown down the aisle.

Profile Picture User2205237, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews