30 | Charleston, SC

30 Reviews for ALENA FEDE | Custom Bridal /Alterations /Personal Bride’s Assistant /Dress Rental /Sample Sale

30 ALENA FEDE | Custom Bridal /Alterations /Personal Bride’s Assistant /Dress Rental /Sample Sale Reviews

kendall · Married on 11/17/2018

I’ve had wonderful experiences with Alena! She is so friendly and sweet! I had her alter a bridesmaids dress, and looked amazing! I was so impressed with her work that I am having her do a custom wedding dress!! If you want a custom, unique dress-you’ve found the perfect person!! I highly recommend her for your clothing needs! She’s fast...does quality work, and reasonably priced, can’t get any better than that!

Jane · Married on 06/23/2018

I needed to have my couture Mother of the Groom gowns altered for my son's wedding and I went to Alena Fede. She had to do several custom alterations on the beaded gowns and she did a spectacular job. In fact, the wedding ceremony was in a Basilica in Atlanta and I asked her if she could make a wrap for my beaded gown. She took the excess material that she cut from the hem and made a beautiful wrap. Everyone thought I bought it with the gown. In addition, she remodeled my daughter's bridesmaid dress and my grandson's dress slacks. She can do anything and had such a wonderful ideas coupled with exquisite sewing skills! I will go to her for any future alterations and I highly recommend her!!!

Cydney · Married on 06/09/2018

Alena was awesssommmeee! She did a great job on a dress that was wayyyyy too big! Initially I was nervous that it would be noticeable that a lot was taken in but not at all. She was even able to add the topper as requested and it fit perfectly. She was timely, affordable, and very pleasant to work with. I loved her studio as well!

ALENA FEDE | Custom Bridal /Alterations /Personal Bride’s Assistant /Dress Rental /Sample Sale 1

Christine · Married on 04/01/2018

I called Alena on a Sunday, after getting my wedding dress back from being messed up by another alterations lady. Thank goodness she answered! I was leaving to get married that Thursday so I needed my dress to be fixed quickly. Alena completely fixed my dress, gave me a bustle (that the other woman said couldn't be done), and hemmed my dress (which the other lady couldn't do either), all winthin 3 days! And she was extremely affordable! Thank you, Elena, for making my dress gorgorous again. You were a life saver!

ALENA FEDE | Custom Bridal /Alterations /Personal Bride’s Assistant /Dress Rental /Sample Sale 2
    ALENA FEDE | Custom Bridal /Alterations /Personal Bride’s Assistant /Dress Rental /Sample Sale 3
  • Y

Yana · Married on 07/29/2017

Alena was wonderful to work with. She did an amazing job adjusting my wedding dress and the work was outstanding. The dress fit me perfectly. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for cloths made or alternatons needed!

Jess · Married on 05/20/2017

Saved my sample sale dress! I was able to order a sample sale dress knowing I would be using Alena! Great work extremely professional

Maggie · Married on 07/02/2016

Wonderful work! You are so talented Alena! Thank you so much!

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2016

Amazing and very professional service...Alena Fede was wonderful! My daughter found the dress of her dreams and was extremely happy. Would definitely recommend Alena to anyone who is looking for that perfect dress!!

• Katherine M

Katherine · Married on 03/12/2016

Alena is wonderful!! I had several things I needed altered with my dress and she really came through for me. Everything was absolutely perfect and done beautifully. I was stunned when I see my dress all finished - Alena has magic hands!! Thanks again <3

Nicki · Married on 10/31/2015

Alena is a very talented designer/tailor
    She altered my dress to perfection, exactly how I envisioned it.
    And in a very timely manner
    She is a total sweetheart!

Marcia · Married on 10/17/2015

I absolutely LOVE my wedding dress. Alena helped me find my dress and it was amazing. I didn't exactly what type of dress that I wanted, but I knew I wanted a strapless dress and one of the dress she pulled for me among the ones I picked turned out to be the winner. It was a hard decision, but a fun experience.

I was in a wedding back in October and Alena saved the day. I was in a predicament because of course I only had one week before the wedding and hadn't even ordered my shoes yet. She waited until my shoes arrived to be sure she hemmed it the exact length, then hemmed it that night and had it back in my hands the next day. A real hero. Thanks, Alena :)

Alyssa · Married on 05/02/2015

She did an excellent job altering my bridesmaid dress. I am usually a size 8 but since I got pregnant I needed a little bit larger size. The next size up was an 18 and that was way too big. She was able to alter it and made it fit perfect to my "new body". Will definitely recommend to anyone who needs alterations.

I cannot say enough about how amazing Alena was at making my dress look amazing. Everyone was asking me who made the dress...I couldn't believe she did such a good job, I will recommend her for anyone, she does it all. She made my dress for the ceremony, reception and nine bridesmaids dresses. I loved them all!

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2014

Alena is absolutely wonderful! She is so fun to work with and helpful in her advice and suggestions on how to tailor my dress. I had actually picked her out right away when I was looking for someone to entrust my grandmother's wedding dress to for alterations, but held off on contacting her because I thought she only designed dresses. I am so glad I finally reached out to her, because it has really paid off! She adjusted the puffy sleeves so that they are straight and sleek and way more comfortable than before and I know that she will make sure the dress fits perfectly on my big day. I also trust her to make sure it holds up throughout the day despite being over 70 years old! I look forward to handing it down to my daughter or niece some day, thanks to Alena's hard work at keeping it authentic and intact!

Alena truly saved my wedding day. I ordered my wedding dress from my hometown and had it shipped to me in Charleston. The dress was WAY too small. I was recommended to another wedding dress alterations store and left in tears because of how the seamstress made me feel about myself and the dress. I immediately contacted Alena. She had to completely undo my side seams and pray that we had enough fabric...she turned my dress into the one I fell in love with at the bridal salon and not the boxy sack I received. Thank you so much!!

Samantha · Married on 07/05/2014

About a month ago, I received a bridesmaid dress that I ordered online for a wedding that was taking place in about a month. When I tried on the dress for the first time, it was too small. Panic set in and I was debating whether I should pay the shipping and handling fee to return the dress (hoping to choose the correct size) or to find someone who could provide alterations. I found Alena Fede online and contacted her in regards to my situation. Alena responded within less than 24 hours and was very eager to help me out. I met with Alena on three different occasions to drop off the dress, to try on the dress to check her measurements after taking the dress out, and then finally to pick up the dress. Our meetings were brief and flexible! I couldn't have been more happier with her work! She was very honest and optimistic throughout the whole process. The dress fit perfect!

Nichole · Married on 06/06/2014

Alena did an amazing job restructuring my dress! I gave her my ideas and she made it look better than I imagined. She is personable, prompt, and her design ideas are awesome!

Thank you for your affordable prices. Your products are very beautiful and in demand by many customers. I appreciate the easy access to your website and the easy display for the products. Thank you for kimidress.co.uk!!

I was completely happy because of my choice for Alena. The dress she made fit me perfectly. She gave me a lot of advice about the dress design which were incredibly useful. The quality of work was excellent. I will definitely recommend her to my friends.

• User2205237 · 2+ years ago

Alena custom made my gorgeous lace gown and matching cathedral veil. Alena is such a talented designer, I was able to describe my perfect wedding gown and she sketched it before my eyes. In a few short weeks the sketch came to life. I was blown away by the fit of the gown and Alena's attention to detail. I love her work. I was so lucky to wear her custom gown down the aisle.

Megan · Married on 04/14/2012

Alena designed and made my engagement party dress, my wedding day hairpiece, and all of my bridesmaids’ dresses and hairpieces. She first learned about my style, and then put together several sketches to review along with recommended fabrics. She was patient and always a pleasure to meet with. The results were gorgeous and compliments endless. All of the girls had such different body types but she made everyone of them look amazing. I was very happy with Alena’s work and look forward to hearing about her continued success as a designer.

Tory · Married on 03/01/2011

Alena Fede is an amazing designer, who puts her heart and soul into all the fabulous gowns she creates. I would highly recommend buying one of her dresses because they are flawlessly crafted, high quality, and one of a kind. Her gowns can fit anyone's budget; she'll work with anyone's personal desires as well.

Karina · Married on 02/14/2011

Would like to share my experience with other brides who is looking for a dress of their dreams! I wanted to have absolutley unique dress so thank you very, very much Alena - you made my dream came true! She has a big selection to chose from, but i already had idea in my mind how i want my dress to look like.
    And one of the most important thing things - Alena made the price affordable for me.
    Thanks again!

yuliya · Married on 06/29/2010

It was such a plesure to work with Alena Fede, she is such a talanteddesigner, her dresses are FABULOUS, my wedding fress was amazing, GREAT JOB!!!
    I like the way she works with customers, it makes you feel spaecial, and i appreciate it a lot. I would defenately recomend her to everyone!!!!