ALEMAN PHOTOS Reviews

24 | Dallas, TX

24 Reviews for ALEMAN PHOTOS

24 ALEMAN PHOTOS Reviews

Meghan · Married on 07/27/2018

Robbie is not only an incredible photographer (I'm still in awe at how amazing our photos are!!), but she's very organized, and so personable and easy to talk to! She was more helpful than my planner in finalizing the timeline for our wedding day, and was very quick to respond to any question I had. Robbie did the most to make sure we were able to get our wedding photos at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens, she took all the pressure off me the morning of and waited on hold to ensure we could get the photo pass. Additionally, she has great suggestions for locations, and really listens to the style and ideas you have to make them come to life!
    She sends out over 50 sneak peeks within 24 hours, which was such a relief to be able to relive the day so quickly afterwards! My husband and I are amazed at how incredible the photos are, and so thankful she captured our personalities and so many details in the photos.
    20/10 highly recommend!!

ALEMAN PHOTOS 9
    ALEMAN PHOTOS 10

Sarah Mccue · Married on 06/29/2018

Great Work!

Robbie was FANTASTIC! She was so lovely and easy to work with. She photographed my boudoirs, bridals, and wedding. I have received so many compliments from my pictures and it is all thanks to the creativity that Robbie has. She is an amazing photographer who really enjoys her work. Her prices are great for what you are getting. She is flexible with payments and great with communicating. I cannot wait to use her for all my future photography needs. You will not be disappointed by Robbie’s work!

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I used Robbie Aleman for our engagement, wedding, and my bridals. She was so easy to work with, fun and relaxing. She knew how to keep family photos at the wedding quick, easy and fun. ALL of our photos turned out amazing! With two of our photo shoots, we opted for the free canvas, which turned out beautifully! She has given us digital copies of all our photos for us to download. She took and gave us a lot of photos from each shoot. We have been very pleased with Robbie and would recommend her to anyone we know.

ALEMAN PHOTOS 11

Haleh · Married on 03/31/2018

Robbie has been such an amazing person to work with!! I had her do our engagement photos, bridal photos and wedding day photos and I could not be happier with the results!! She posted our sneaks on Facebook and I've had several friend and family members reach out to tell me how beautiful all of the photos are. I would hands down recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 04/12/2018

ALEMAN PHOTOS's reply:

Awhh!! Thank you so much Haleh! It was truly a pleasure capturing yours and Paul's amazing day!!

Chris · Married on 12/01/2017

Robbie is amazing! She took both my engagement and wedding pictures. She gets the lighting perfect, making the colors vivid. I've received numerous compliments on having such great pictures. She also made us feel comfortable and helped with posing. Were a big couple and hate pictures, but we love all the ones Robbie took!

ALEMAN PHOTOS 12

Hannah · Married on 11/11/2017

I can't begin to express how amazing it was having Robbie photograph our wedding. She is professional, fun, and involved on a personal level. We got previews pictures within 12 hours of our wedding, which was the best way to spend the following morning! Robbie gets to know you and showcases your personality and the details of your special day.

Lizbeth · Married on 09/16/2017

Robbie was absolutely amazing! she was super patient and on top of things ! her photos all look amazing! i loved working with her and i'm so happy that she could be a part of our special day! i truly enjoyed every second working with her

Carolyn · Married on 06/24/2017

Robbie was absolutely incredible to work with! She helped make our special day one that we will absolutely never forget. She was so helpful and flexible. I would recommend Robbie to anyone who asks about my wedding photography!

B · Married on 05/13/2017

Robbie was stellar to work with. She shot our engagement photos at several locations and made sure to capture the energy, the essence, and the bond between my husband and I. And our wedding photos, WOW! These will be the photos we treasure and fondly look at for the rest of our lives! She is talented, friendly, and easy-going. She was one of few vendors that we had zero concerns about on our wedding day. If you are a bride, you know that kind of peace of mind doesn't happen with all of your contacts and vendors.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

Robbie was so accomodating. She created a schedule and shot list for us so we didn't have to worry about anything! She was patient with our insane families and our photos came out beautifully. She even shipped our photo album overseas to where we are stationed in Europe. Highest recommendations for her services! Thanks, Robbie!

Clarissa · Married on 03/25/2017

Robbie is amazing! She captured our day perfectly and had sneek peaks ready within 24 hours. She made sure to get all the photos I wanted and captured the perfect details. Highly recommended!!

• User6623091 · 1+ year ago

Amazing to work with; awesome photos, low stress. Just book with Robbie; you won't regret it! :)

Erika · Married on 11/06/2016

Robbie is an amazing wedding photographer who takes the time to get to know you as a bride and figure out what it is you want your wedding photos to look like. She's incredibly professional and organized, and knows what needs to be done to keep your wedding day running smoothly. Robbie is easy to work with, fun and light hearted, and also knows how to get people organized for all of the group pictures. The quality of the photography is top notch. It only took a few weeks to get my photographs back, and they were all perfect.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Aleman Photos for any bride! Thanks, Robbie!

Sent on 12/30/2016

ALEMAN PHOTOS's reply:

You're so very welcome Erika!! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day!

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2016

We did a fair amount of searching for a wedding photographer. I trusted wedding wire suggestions as a starting place. After meeting with several professionals, we ultimately made the right choice with Aleman Photos. Robbie responded quickly to our inquiry and met with us personally. From the start, her warm personality won us over. She had just the right mix of professional experience, creativity, and willingness to incorporate our wishes into the photography. She even brought a full size canvas and photo book to the meeting so that we could see the quality of her actual products. Aleman Photos was the absolute best choice we could have made for our wedding and bridal photography.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Thank you Michelle!!

Ashleigh · Married on 10/01/2016

*** READ ME - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED ***
    * First things first, MANY brides don't realize that Robbie also does BOUDOIR photo shoots. I only found out because of reading through and finding it in one of her reviews. I personally requested boudoir shoot in lieu of an engagement or bridal shoot and I was SO glad I did. Robbie was AMAZING! She came to my house and shot on location, brought ideas with her and helped me vet ideas before the shoot. Robbie made me feel so comfortable and after a few photos, it's as if I had known her forever. I am a fairly self conscience person but she was consistently reassuring, shot at favorable angles and showed me shots along the way. Her shots were classy but she also was open to a little artsy meets risqué. Whatever your flavor, she can accommodate.
    * I along with my father researched several photographers on Wedding Wire and found that not only did you get prompt responses with Robbie, you also get the most bang for your buck WITHOUT sacrificing quality and creativity. Choosing Robbie's was hands down the easiest decision that I made as a bride
    * Prior to the wedding, Robbie sends you a questionnaire and that actually helped me create my wedding day timeline. The questionnaire is simple, takes 10 minutes to fill out and ensures you capture every moment/ memory that you want, need and can't live without.
    * The day of Robbie was a gem and her 2nd photographer was also great and very professional. I was running behind (as most brides do) and Robbie was still able to get in all my shots and was flexible on the fly. She took shots I wouldn't have even thought I needed or wanted but truly captured the essence of one of the most important days of my life
    * Last but not least, Robbie had 48 "sneak peek" pics less than 24hrs later and all within 1 week of the wedding

*** Seriously, LOOK NO FURTHER!! She is absolutely the BEST and my day wouldn't have been captured in a way that even months later I look back and get misty ***

Sent on 12/30/2016

ALEMAN PHOTOS's reply:

Thank you so much Ashleigh!!

Alex · Married on 09/18/2016

Robbie is so wonderful to work with! I enjoyed using her for my engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. She makes you feel so comfortable and also makes sure you're having fun while taking pictures. She is so professional and her pictures all turn out amazing.

Catalina · Married on 08/13/2016

Robbie was so easy to talk to and work with. She did a lot of planning with us before the wedding to make sure she got every shot we wanted. All the pictures came out amazing, and I loved the mixture of formal and candid pictures. Will definitely be using her again and recommend her to all my friends/family.

jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

Robbie and her entire team were great! The pictures came out amazing, they had great ideas and were true professionals. I would hire her again any time.

Robbie did an amazing job! I loved both our engagement and wedding photos. We aren't photogenic but she posed us and taught us tricks to look good in photos. She was so easy to work with!

Robbie is amazing! She won't let you down!

• Happily Weber After

Alexandria · Married on 09/18/2015

Robbie Aleman was my photographer for my engagement photos, bridals, and boudoir photos. When it came to finding the perfect photographer I wanted someone I could feel comfortable with and who understood my vision for all the pictures. I also wanted to look my best and make sure the photographer cared about that as well. Robbie was so sweet and took the time to really understand the type of pictures I wanted and really took the time to find the perfect locations! She was also wonderful when it came to styling and posing every shot so I looked my best.. Which was amazing! It is not that easy taking boudoir photos with a photographer but she made it so fun and simple! Every time I got the photos back I was shocked at how beautiful they were. Every Bride needs that perfect photographer to make her wedding and all the events leading up to it special! I am so excited for Robbie to shoot my wedding and could not have asked for a better photographer.

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2014

Robbie shot our wedding and did an amazing job! She and her assistant were very professional and got some very creative photos, as well as the more traditional shots. She delivers an excellent finished product of very high quality in a timely manner. We were very pleased and can't wait for the opportunity to make use of her services again :-)

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

ALEMAN PHOTOS 18
    ALEMAN PHOTOS 19
    ALEMAN PHOTOS 20

Sandra · Married on 08/29/2015

Robbie was so easy to work with. She paid attention to all our wedding day details and the photos were beautiful. I highly recommend her for your wedding photography.