19 Reviews for ALEMAN PHOTOS

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
19 ALEMAN PHOTOS Reviews

Robbie is amazing! She took both my engagement and wedding pictures. She gets the lighting perfect, making the colors vivid. I've received numerous compliments on having such great pictures. She also made us feel comfortable and helped with posing. Were a big couple and hate pictures, but we love all the ones Robbie took!

Profile Picture Chris, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Canvas, Digital Files

I can't begin to express how amazing it was having Robbie photograph our wedding. She is professional, fun, and involved on a personal level. We got previews pictures within 12 hours of our wedding, which was the best way to spend the following morning! Robbie gets to know you and showcases your personality and the details of your special day.

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robbie was absolutely amazing! she was super patient and on top of things ! her photos all look amazing! i loved working with her and i'm so happy that she could be a part of our special day! i truly enjoyed every second working with her

Profile Picture Lizbeth, 9/16/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

Robbie was absolutely incredible to work with! She helped make our special day one that we will absolutely never forget. She was so helpful and flexible. I would recommend Robbie to anyone who asks about my wedding photography!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robbie was stellar to work with. She shot our engagement photos at several locations and made sure to capture the energy, the essence, and the bond between my husband and I. And our wedding photos, WOW! These will be the photos we treasure and fondly look at for the rest of our lives! She is talented, friendly, and easy-going. She was one of few vendors that we had zero concerns about on our wedding day. If you are a bride, you know that kind of peace of mind doesn't happen with all of your contacts and vendors.

Profile Picture B, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robbie was so accomodating. She created a schedule and shot list for us so we didn't have to worry about anything! She was patient with our insane families and our photos came out beautifully. She even shipped our photo album overseas to where we are stationed in Europe. Highest recommendations for her services! Thanks, Robbie!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Robbie is amazing! She captured our day perfectly and had sneek peaks ready within 24 hours. She made sure to get all the photos I wanted and captured the perfect details. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Clarissa, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing to work with; awesome photos, low stress. Just book with Robbie; you won't regret it! :)

Profile Picture User6623091, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robbie is an amazing wedding photographer who takes the time to get to know you as a bride and figure out what it is you want your wedding photos to look like. She's incredibly professional and organized, and knows what needs to be done to keep your wedding day running smoothly. Robbie is easy to work with, fun and light hearted, and also knows how to get people organized for all of the group pictures. The quality of the photography is top notch. It only took a few weeks to get my photographs back, and they were all perfect.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Aleman Photos for any bride! Thanks, Robbie!

Profile Picture Erika, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We did a fair amount of searching for a wedding photographer. I trusted wedding wire suggestions as a starting place. After meeting with several professionals, we ultimately made the right choice with Aleman Photos. Robbie responded quickly to our inquiry and met with us personally. From the start, her warm personality won us over. She had just the right mix of professional experience, creativity, and willingness to incorporate our wishes into the photography. She even brought a full size canvas and photo book to the meeting so that we could see the quality of her actual products. Aleman Photos was the absolute best choice we could have made for our wedding and bridal photography.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/21/16, 1 Review

*** READ ME - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED ***
* First things first, MANY brides don't realize that Robbie also does BOUDOIR photo shoots. I only found out because of reading through and finding it in one of her reviews. I personally requested boudoir shoot in lieu of an engagement or bridal shoot and I was SO glad I did. Robbie was AMAZING! She came to my house and shot on location, brought ideas with her and helped me vet ideas before the shoot. Robbie made me feel so comfortable and after a few photos, it's as if I had known her forever. I am a fairly self conscience person but she was consistently reassuring, shot at favorable angles and showed me shots along the way. Her shots were classy but she also was open to a little artsy meets risqué. Whatever your flavor, she can accommodate.
* I along with my father researched several photographers on Wedding Wire and found that not only did you get prompt responses with Robbie, you also get the most bang for your buck WITHOUT sacrificing quality and creativity. Choosing Robbie's was hands down the easiest decision that I made as a bride
* Prior to the wedding, Robbie sends you a questionnaire and that actually helped me create my wedding day timeline. The questionnaire is simple, takes 10 minutes to fill out and ensures you capture every moment/ memory that you want, need and can't live without.
* The day of Robbie was a gem and her 2nd photographer was also great and very professional. I was running behind (as most brides do) and Robbie was still able to get in all my shots and was flexible on the fly. She took shots I wouldn't have even thought I needed or wanted but truly captured the essence of one of the most important days of my life
* Last but not least, Robbie had 48 "sneak peek" pics less than 24hrs later and all within 1 week of the wedding

*** Seriously, LOOK NO FURTHER!! She is absolutely the BEST and my day wouldn't have been captured in a way that even months later I look back and get misty ***

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robbie is so wonderful to work with! I enjoyed using her for my engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. She makes you feel so comfortable and also makes sure you're having fun while taking pictures. She is so professional and her pictures all turn out amazing.

Profile Picture Alex, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robbie was so easy to talk to and work with. She did a lot of planning with us before the wedding to make sure she got every shot we wanted. All the pictures came out amazing, and I loved the mixture of formal and candid pictures. Will definitely be using her again and recommend her to all my friends/family.

Profile Picture User7552727, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robbie and her entire team were great! The pictures came out amazing, they had great ideas and were true professionals. I would hire her again any time.

Profile Picture jessica, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robbie did an amazing job! I loved both our engagement and wedding photos. We aren't photogenic but she posed us and taught us tricks to look good in photos. She was so easy to work with!

Profile Picture User7553557, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robbie is amazing! She won't let you down!

Profile Picture User6260848, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robbie shot our wedding and did an amazing job! She and her assistant were very professional and got some very creative photos, as well as the more traditional shots. She delivers an excellent finished product of very high quality in a timely manner. We were very pleased and can't wait for the opportunity to make use of her services again :-)

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robbie was so easy to work with. She paid attention to all our wedding day details and the photos were beautiful. I highly recommend her for your wedding photography.

Profile Picture Sandra, 8/29/15, 1 Review