ALee Photography Reviews

ALee Photography 6
ALee Photography 7

Brittany Vandrehle · Getting married on 06/02/2020

Amy is a rockstar!

Amy is so energetic and easy to work with. She is a rockstar at her job. Everything was so smooth and fun! Very Time Orderly! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/21/2019

Everything we could’ve hoped for and beyond!

We cannot begin to express how wonderful our experience was with Alee Photography. Not only were Amy’s photos beautiful, but she was such a joy to work with from our engagement shoot to the wedding and even afterwards. She took time to get to know us as people, not just as clients. We felt cared about, prioritized, and part of the photography process. Amy is great at helping people loosen up and have fun in front of the camera! One of the most special aspects of Amy’s photography is that it doesn’t just capture the moments from your wedding day. It also captures the feelings in those moments. She caught the little moments, things that probably nobody else noticed. Silly little details that don’t seem significant at all, but in looking back helps remember how special that day felt. We have stunning portrait photos from the wedding, but more importantly we also have so many photos of our family and friends. We are so glad we had Amy with us, because she knew how important it was to us to capture that and preserve it forever. She truly helped make our wedding the best day ever! 1000 stars. Everything we could’ve hoped for and beyond! Thanks for everything Amy, you are amazing!

Sent on 10/04/2019
    ALee Photography 8
    ALee Photography 9
    ALee Photography 10
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I felt very comfortable being in front of the camera-- she took the best shots of us having fun and just enjoying each other! She is very friendly, timely, organized and quick to get your photos back to you! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone/everyone looking for an amazing photographer.

Sent on 09/06/2019

ALee Photography's reply:

Tracy! Thank you for your kind words!!!! You and Blake are SO sweet! I had the BEST time capturing your day!!!

Dee Rieland · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely amazing

Amy did a fabulous job! She made a great timeline for my wedding day. Everything went so smooth! My pictures look amazing!! I recommend her to everyone!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

ALee Photography's reply:

THANK YOU DEE! You two are SO AMAZING! I am super honored I was able to capture your day! CONGRATS!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 08/02/2019

Best choice we ever made was Amy

I could not recommend Amy anymore. She made our day absolutely perfect. She made us so comfortable and made sure everything we wanted was included in our wedding shoot. We had numerous compliments on our photographer throughout the night. She was FANTASTIC.

Sent on 08/26/2019

ALee Photography's reply:

JENNA! You are SO sweet! You and Jase had the MOST BEAUTIFUL wedding and it was an honor to be apart of it all! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything!!!!

Kelli Fruth · Married on 07/05/2019

Best Photographer Ever

Amy is an absolutely spectacular photographer! She has nothing but unique, original photo ideas. We had a rainy wedding day and she was more than willing to stand in the rain to get the perfect shot. She has a great personality and is by far the best photographer we have ever worked with. She really has an eye for what makes a great picture; we really learned to trust her judgement and have not been disappointed.

Sent on 07/09/2019

ALee Photography's reply:

Kelli and Travis.... you two were absolute ROCK STARS given the fact that you had a rainy day. I am SO grateful for your smiles and adventurous attitude!! THANK YOU for being SO amazing!!!

Holly Groetsch · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent- would recommend to anyone!

Amy was absolutely FABULOUS to work with. She is super knowledgeable and made everything flow smoothly! She has a great personality and made things comfortable and fun! When booking Amy you can be assured you are getting the BEST! We would recommend her to anyone! We couldn’t have picked a better person to capture our special day!

Sent on 06/29/2019

ALee Photography's reply:

Holly, you and Scott are SO AMAZING! It was an honor for me to capture you day! Thank you for everything!!!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2019

The best of the best

Amy is always amazing to work with! She has been super understanding throughout our wedding journey and always was there to answer questions we had. It was nice hiring a photographer and not having to worry as we know she delivers the best. Her personality shines which makes it much more comfortable and fun. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our day!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    ALee Photography 11
    ALee Photography 12
    ALee Photography 13

ALee Photography's reply:

Dani... SERIOUSLY!!!! You are SO sweet, your wedding was AMAZING! I am so glad I could be a part of it!!!

Kari · Married on 09/22/2018

She does a great job keeping everything organized and flow smoothly while having/making it fun at the same time. Would definitely recommend to others!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    ALee Photography 14

Emma · Married on 09/07/2018

Amy was amazing to work with! Extremely kind, patient and truly helped make our wedding day perfect. Amy had amazing energy, is super creative and very talented. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Amy! We love you!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Kayla · Married on 07/20/2018

Amy just took my wedding pictures and I know they will be amazing! She is so patient and did awesome with all family and friends, including all the little ones in my family! I was also late coming from the Salon in the morning and she was awesome at calming my panicked nerves! Would rate 10/10! She’s so sweet and easy to work with. Also is extremely creative and awesome at finding cool spots to do photographs! We had a town festival going on the day of our wedding so the normal wedding spots were packed with people but she found a super cool destination that worked beautifully! :)

Sent on 07/24/2018

ALee Photography's reply:

You are SO sweet! Thank you Kayla! You and Rian had the MOST beautiful wedding and it was such an honor to capture it!

Emily · Married on 04/27/2018

You will not go wrong with Amy and she deserves 5+ stars. She was super responsive, flexible, and professional during our wedding planning process. She answered questions we didn't even know we had and she is the sweetest! She does amazing work and it is clear she loves what she does. We would recommend Amy 100x over again - she is THE best!

Sent on 05/05/2018

ALee Photography's reply:

What an HOROR it was to photograph your wedding! Thank you Again for choosing ALee Photographing!!!

Lindsey · Married on 01/20/2018

Amy is nothing short from AMAZING! Her work is truly incredible. She made us both feel comfortable the entire day. We love her positive energy and passion for her job. She is very personable. Her team also demonstrates the same qualities. Amy is also very timely! Our engagement and wedding proofs were in our hands within 1-2 weeks. Many brides typically wait a munch longer to get theirs. We had such a positive experience!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

ALee Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much Lindsey for your SUPER warms words!! You two were FABULOUS to work with and it was SUCH an HONOR to capture you two on your BEAUTIFUL winter day!!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Tabetha · event on 11/03/2017

Amy is awesome to work with. She has done multiple photo shoots for us with the last one being newborn pictures. She does a great job and the pictures always turn out great!

Sent on 11/05/2017

ALee Photography's reply:

Hello Tabetha!!! Thank you SO much for all your kind words! It was SUCH a JOY photographing your sweet baby girl!

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

Amy was AMAZING! We didn't have a set idea of what we wanted and gave Amy full creative responsibility. We haven't picked up our proofs yet (although they are ready) and what we've seen so far is incredible! Amy was more than accommodating and always asked before just assuming something she was doing was okay. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2017

ALee Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much Katie for your kind words! We had SUCH a BLAST capturing your FABULOUS day!!!!

Amy · Married on 10/14/2017

Amy was AMAZING! We were so impressed with how easy she made our Wedding Pictures.
    We will be referring her to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 10/17/2017

ALee Photography's reply:

Thank you Amy for your kind words! It was SO much fun and SUCH an honor to photograph your BEAUTIFUL day!!!

Katrina · Married on 10/07/2017

I highly recommend Amy. We have an 18 month old and I wanted to have some pictures with him when we did our engagement session and so was willing to work with us on that and on our wedding day she played with him to get him to smile. I thought that was pretty awesome. She is so understanding and full of ideas and does amazing work.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Greta · Married on 05/06/2017

Amy is an amazing photographer. So creative and scopes out good places to take pictures before coming to the church! She went above and beyond to make sure everything was running smoothly. We got out proofs back from both our engagement and wedding session in a very timely fashion! There are so many things that we could say about Amy! She is just amazing all around. :)

Sent on 05/18/2017

Megan · Married on 02/11/2017

Super easy to work with - makes sure all requests are met! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Kamala · event on 01/16/2017

Amy did a great job with our photos-- the lighting, background and scenery was fantastic! The result was an excellent photo shoot that was fun and relaxing, which resulted in the most beautiful family photos we've ever taken.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Kristi · Married on 01/07/2017

AMAZING!! I simply cannot say enough good. She was always quick to respond and very personable. Was very fun during our wedding photos and made it enjoyable. Upbeat personality. We both love our photos so much!!! Would certainly recommend.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/22/2016

ALee helped me remember my day more beautifully than I could have possible imagined. I couldn't believe how fast my proofs were available to view.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Courtney · event on 10/20/2016

Very good job we are very pleased with everything on that day.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Amy is amazing!! Our photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined! Her professionalism is outstanding and she made everyone feel so comfortable while taking pictures. I would absolutely recommend ALee Photography!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Annabelle · Married on 09/24/2016

What can I say, once again every bit of ALee's work was brilliant. Amy has a wonderful talent in capturing not just the image but the emotion and significance and intrinsic feel that comprise the entire moment. We are beyond thrilled at how beautifully Amy captured the infinite little moments of our wedding day. To say that we are grateful would be an understatement.

Sent on 10/11/2016