46 Reviews for ALee Photography

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Digital Files (1)
32 ALee Photography Reviews

Amy just took my wedding pictures and I know they will be amazing! She is so patient and did awesome with all family and friends, including all the little ones in my family! I was also late coming from the Salon in the morning and she was awesome at calming my panicked nerves! Would rate 10/10! She’s so sweet and easy to work with. Also is extremely creative and awesome at finding cool spots to do photographs! We had a town festival going on the day of our wedding so the normal wedding spots were packed with people but she found a super cool destination that worked beautifully! :)

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You will not go wrong with Amy and she deserves 5+ stars. She was super responsive, flexible, and professional during our wedding planning process. She answered questions we didn't even know we had and she is the sweetest! She does amazing work and it is clear she loves what she does. We would recommend Amy 100x over again - she is THE best!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy is nothing short from AMAZING! Her work is truly incredible. She made us both feel comfortable the entire day. We love her positive energy and passion for her job. She is very personable. Her team also demonstrates the same qualities. Amy is also very timely! Our engagement and wedding proofs were in our hands within 1-2 weeks. Many brides typically wait a munch longer to get theirs. We had such a positive experience!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy is a wonderful professional to work with has lots of her own ideas to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and even in the cold!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amy was AMAZING! We didn't have a set idea of what we wanted and gave Amy full creative responsibility. We haven't picked up our proofs yet (although they are ready) and what we've seen so far is incredible! Amy was more than accommodating and always asked before just assuming something she was doing was okay. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy was AMAZING! We were so impressed with how easy she made our Wedding Pictures.
We will be referring her to all of our friends and family!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Amy. We have an 18 month old and I wanted to have some pictures with him when we did our engagement session and so was willing to work with us on that and on our wedding day she played with him to get him to smile. I thought that was pretty awesome. She is so understanding and full of ideas and does amazing work.

Profile Picture Katrina, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy is an amazing photographer. So creative and scopes out good places to take pictures before coming to the church! She went above and beyond to make sure everything was running smoothly. We got out proofs back from both our engagement and wedding session in a very timely fashion! There are so many things that we could say about Amy! She is just amazing all around. :)

Profile Picture Greta, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Super easy to work with - makes sure all requests are met! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AMAZING!! I simply cannot say enough good. She was always quick to respond and very personable. Was very fun during our wedding photos and made it enjoyable. Upbeat personality. We both love our photos so much!!! Would certainly recommend.

Profile Picture Kristi, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

ALee helped me remember my day more beautifully than I could have possible imagined. I couldn't believe how fast my proofs were available to view.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy is amazing!! Our photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined! Her professionalism is outstanding and she made everyone feel so comfortable while taking pictures. I would absolutely recommend ALee Photography!

Profile Picture User7332193, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What can I say, once again every bit of ALee's work was brilliant. Amy has a wonderful talent in capturing not just the image but the emotion and significance and intrinsic feel that comprise the entire moment. We are beyond thrilled at how beautifully Amy captured the infinite little moments of our wedding day. To say that we are grateful would be an understatement.

Profile Picture Annabelle, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

ALee photography was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Amy was able to do what I wanted and worked around our schedules/ to help capture our big day. She had the proofs done extremely fast! And to top it all off, the pictures are AMAZING!!!!

Profile Picture Chasidi, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy is an amazing photographer. She was on time and very professional. She got a ton of amazing photos that we chose to do and also had a few of her own ideas that turned out fantastic! We received our photos quickly and they were awesome! I would definitely recommend her to anyone out there looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture User5078469, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy is the best wedding photographer in our area , and I knew she would be tough to land on a specific date. So when we got engaged I contacted her and one other vendor immediately to see what availability they had and that's how we picked out wedding date. I had known for the last 6 years that one day I wanted her to be my wedding photographer! After she did my engagement pictures, my now husbands family had their family photos done with her and my sister had her maternity photos done with her as well! She is such an easy person to work with, she makes you feel so comfortable. And our sneak peak was up on Facebook the wednesday after our saturday wedding and she had all of our pictures ready for us 2 weeks after our wedding, she is very motivated and with being super busy she gets things done quickly! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
4.3

Overall, I was happy with the quality and creativeness of the product. Amy is very professional and able to photograph quickly and efficiently which was very helpful as we were on a tight schedule for the wedding

Profile Picture Emily, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy and her side kick (can't remember her name) did a fantastic job and I would recommend ALee Photography to anyone who is having a wedding! Very helpful and professional in all aspects. Amy was delightful to be around!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely wonderful to work with!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

You did great taking pictures. There were some shots that I wish we would have taken and that would have been taken of the reception venue but over all the pictures turned out great! :)

Profile Picture Sara, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy is awesome! My husband and I only book her as a photographer since the wedding.

Profile Picture User6482976, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Friendly and easy going staff on day of wedding. Amy made the entire wedding party feel comfortable and at ease. Everyone had great smiles on the photos!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy takes beautiful/amazing pictures! She is a awesome photographer that puts everyone at ease while she is doing her job. She is very professional and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jane, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alee Photography were very pleasant to work with. The day went smoothly and Amy and her team helped make my wedding day stress-less. Always amazing photos too!

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beautiful work! Her images are completely unique!

Profile Picture User5230611, 2+ years ago, 1 Review