Alden Entertainment Reviews

6 | New York, NY

6 Reviews for Alden Entertainment

Al · Married on 07/08/2016

John was the DJ for our wedding, and we were very happy with his service and professionalism. He did everything we asked of him, including refusing a guest's request to play Fetty Wap, which was very much appreciated. We spoke on the phone a few days before the wedding to make sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's name and to go over the list of songs I provided. My wife and I were looking for a DJ to mostly just play music, as opposed to an emcee who wanted to be super involved, and John was the perfect choice. He even teed up "Happy Birthday" in response to an unanticipated request from a family member whose birthday was the same day as our wedding. Overall, John did a perfect job, was a pleasure to work with, and we would definitely recommend him to anyone who is getting married in the near future.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/03/2011

John did an amazing job at our wedding! He was extremely accommodating to my specific requests on song choices and artists. We met ahead of time, and he made sure he understood the flow of the day. He also helped with suggestions for areas of the reception I wasn't sure about.

During our wedding reception, he read the crowd and timing of the day perfectly. I would recommend him for any event big or small.

Phil · Married on 12/19/2010

John is a wonderful entertainer and very professional. I never met John until the night of our event, but I instantly new from our correspondence and phone conversations that we had made the right choice. Meeting John and working with him only confirmed what I already new. We hope we can work together again in the near future. All of our guests were very impressed
    with John's performance. We can't thank him enough for a great evening.

Sent on 03/21/2012

Bob · Married on 09/03/2010

Excellent!! Totally professional and the sound quality was top notch.
    John and Kelly did a wonderful job and helped make our wedding day that much
    more special. We would absolutely hire them for any upcoming event that we
    may have in the future. If you are getting married, do not be afraid to hire
    these two, you will NOT be disappointed one bit!

Kerry · Married on 08/12/2007

John Alden DJ'ed and performed with Kelly Silver at our wedding at the Tarrytown House in Tarrytown, NY. The selections that they played framed each moment - from cocktail hour and dinner to the rest of the evening. We were very pleased that we had asked John and Kelly to sing duets during the dinner hour: the duets added an elegant touch to our affair. John and Kelly had all our guests on the dance floor for the entire night - no one wanted to leave!! My husband and I were extremely happy with their services and are recommending John and Kelly to all our friends.

• I

Ian · Married on 07/01/2017

3.5
      2.5

John was very nice and professional. He did a good job of catering to my playlist, but I felt he could have read the crowd a bit better.

Sent on 08/12/2017