Alda's Magnolia Hill Reviews

Alda's Magnolia Hill 5
  • Beatriz

Beatriz N · Married on 10/26/2019

And absolute fairy-tale

My sister got married here and it was magical in every way! The house is darling, the location breathtaking, everyone had a great time and I couldn't have wished a better wedding for her ❤️

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy Helms Brantley · Married on 10/26/2019

Beyond Expectations

My daughter’s wedding was at Alda’s Magnolia Hill. She had envisioned an enchanted evening wedding with lots of family, friends & fun. Alda went above & beyond to deliver a magical evening for everyone!

Alda's Magnolia Hill 6
    Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2019

Every Bride’s Dream Wedding!

Mrs.Alda, Mr.Buddy and their staff created the most magical fairytale wedding for our daughter! It was the dream wedding her father and I had envisioned for our “Princess.” Mrs. Alda took care of all the details and planning so that we could enjoy our special day. She recommended the very best people in the wedding business for photography( Lori Sparkman Photography), catering(Vibrant Occasions Catering), and reception entertainment(Central Arkansas Entertainment). Mrs. Alda is a precious southern lady who makes the most unforgettable wedding memories!

Alda's Magnolia Hill 7
    Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Larry

Larry Smee · Married on 05/11/2019

Smee/Sierocuk wedding

Our experience was beyond expectations. Everyone had a grand time. Alda & Buddy made us one of the family & guided us through the wedding maze. We will forever be grateful. Thank you.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Kandace Myers · Married on 11/16/2018

Excellent Venue

I cannot say enough good things about Alda's Magnolia Hill venue and the proprietors Alda & Buddy. The venue itself is gorgeous and provides a beautiful setting on a historic piece of land with the water as a picturesque backdrop. Both Buddy and Alda take a lot of pride in their venue and it shows in the amount of care and upkeep that takes place.
    Once you choose to become a Magnolia Hill Bride you feel like you gain a new family in both Alda and Buddy. They want your day to go off perfectly and truly represent your style. That was one the things that stood out most to me, Alda works so hard to get a sense of who you are and your decorating style. Also, Alda is so easy to communicate with day or night. I never felt that my questions and concerns were not being answered or addressed.
    Overall, my husband and I had a wonderful experience with Alda's Magnolia Hill and will recommend it to everyone! Our wedding day was beautiful, personalized, well organized and best off all no stress to us.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Stephanie Merritt · Married on 11/12/2018

Stress free wedding planning

Alda and Buddy along with their great team turned our special day into a spectacular memory to forever savor. We will never forget the kindness and genuine care and attention to the details so we didn’t have to! Well worth the investment! We were able to keep it affordable and it exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • C Darnell-Sheets

C Darnell-Sheets · Married on 10/29/2018

The perfect venue with all the southern charm!

Alda handled everything for me! We were eloping and traveling from Florida. She handled the flowers, the cake, the music, and every single detail. It was the exact experience we were looking for with ALL the southern charm!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Dana & Ann Weatherford · Married on 10/27/2018

Captured our daughter and son-in-law's personalities to a tee!

I wish I could give this venue more than 5 stars! Our daughers wedding was here last weekend and I can't stop smiling about it. It was an absolute fairytale wedding! I can't count the number of compliments we have received! Miss Alda and Mr. Buddy are consummate professionals, with a perfect eye for detail and superb service, I didn't have to worry about a thing. She used my daughter's pinterest board to give her everything she wanted in décor. Not one mistake was made and the wedding timing was perfect. We will smile with the memory of the wedding for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Libby Lowdermilk · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing from beginning to end

Alda goes above and beyound! I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sidney · Married on 05/05/2018

We had our wedding at Magnolia Hill over a month ago and I still am getting so many compliments on our wedding! It was amazing and so convenient to have everything all together! Mrs Alda and her husband Buddy age just the best and do everything to make your wedddkng amazing! The floral and decor work she did for our wedding was everything I wanted and more!!!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Geralyn · Married on 04/28/2018

Magnificent setting and service. So many lovely details and Alda takes the stress out of the process allowing the bride, families and guests to experience and enjoy a one of a kind ceremony and reception. We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/21/2018

Alda is amazing! She is a dream wedding planner and made my day stress free and so beautiful! Everyone still tells me my wedding was every girls dream wedding!!

Alda's Magnolia Hill 8
    Sent on 06/05/2018

Susan · Married on 03/17/2018

1000 stars for Alda Ellis and her Magnolia Hill weddings!!! Our children were married there last weekend and it was beyond a fairytale!
    Alda and Buddy are truly two of the most gracious people you will ever meet. Alda's organization and attention to every detail are surpassed only by her creative talent and her servant's heart.
    I would challenge you to find a more special place or people to host your wedding venue!
    Alda's Magnolia Hill was a such a blessing and we are very grateful for the opportunity we had to work with Alda!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Lindsey · Married on 03/17/2018

My husband Landon and I were (and still are) above and beyond pleased in our selection of Alda's Magnolia Hill as our wedding venue. It is evident through the quality of service that Ms. Alda, Mr. Buddy, and their team provided that they are a premiere "total package" wedding service. When thinking back to our special day, one of my favorite parts was how Ms. Alda created an atmosphere that was completely unique to me. The decor was timeless and classic, and her floral arrangements were absolutely stunning. Ms. Alda is so skilled in creating original moments through the beauty of her property combined with her talents.
    I was also so pleased at how well Ms. Alda communicated with us throughout the process. She kindly kept me on track when I erred towards being a procrastinator, and I truly could not have thought of all those details on my own. If I did it all over again, I would absolutely choose to have Alda coordinate my wedding; without her I would have no idea where to start!
    Alda's Magnolia Hill truly has a special gift for weddings. In a world where the industry sets an incredibly high standard, they constantly surpass it and make families feel unique and special with every wedding. I would absolutely recommend Alda's to anyone!

Alda's Magnolia Hill 9
    Alda's Magnolia Hill 17
    Alda's Magnolia Hill 18
    Sent on 06/18/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/10/2017

What an Absolute Wonderful Wedding!!!! Everything was beautiful and elegant but at the same time laid back and fun. We owe a tons of thanks to Alda and Buddy. You made it so easy for all of us to enjoy and not have to worry about anything!! I would recommend you to many brides to come. Thank you for making my daughters day such a special one!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

Alda and Buddy made our wedding something out of a fairy tale. I could never imagine having a better wedding. They put the time and effort into every single detail, so that our day was nothing short of perfection. Not to mention the gorgeous sight that the venue itself is. I could never imagine another venue even coming close to our experience at Magnolia Hill.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Louise · Married on 05/25/2017

My daughter got married yesterday at Alda's Magnolia Hill, and it was an absolute fairytale wedding! Alda and Buddy are awesome, and everything was absolutely perfect in every way!! The Groom and Best Man paddled in on a canoe, my 87 year old Mother was the flower girl, my daughter was delivered in a horse drawn carriage, they released doves after they said their vows, fireworks, then after the reception they drove away in an old historic car with more fireworks!!! A dream come true for my little girl!!! Thank you so..so....much Alda and Buddy for your part in creating the memory of a lifetime!!!

Sent on 05/26/2017
  • Ricquelt

Ricquel · Married on 05/25/2017

Alda and Buddy are amazing and Magnolia Hill is extraordinary! We live about 4 hours away from the venue, but as soon as I saw the videos on the website I knew this was the place. The groom and his son (the best man) came in by canoe on the beautiful lake, and I got to ride in on a horse and carriage with my father. Fairytale wedding does not even begin to describe our experience. From the harpist playing as your guests are being seated to the dove release at the end, everything is top notch and breathtaking! They are so easy to work with and Alda has recommendations for every aspect of your wedding. They only use Dinner's Ready Catering, and it was, hands down, the best food I've ever had at a wedding (and most restaurants). Also, just in case it rains, there is a gorgeous big red barn with lovely chandeliers on the property that you can use. Alda and Buddy make sure there are so many special moments throughout the evening for the bride and groom, I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Alda's Magnolia Hill 19
    Alda's Magnolia Hill 25
    Alda's Magnolia Hill 26
    Sent on 06/27/2017

Kathy · Married on 05/13/2017

What a beautiful and magical place. My son and new daughter had the perfect magical day any young couple could have. Alda and Buddy are wonderful. They made everything go smoothly and relaxing. The weather was perfect. Everyone there loved it and had a great experience. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Sara · Married on 04/14/2017

No feedback required, a perfect place to tie the knot at!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Erin · Married on 03/25/2017

Our wedding at Alda's Magnolia Hill was more than I ever dreamed my wedding would be! It was the most perfect day of ever! Everyone at the wedding said it was beautiful, fun, and the best wedding they had ever been to. I would highly recommend a Magnolia Hill wedding!! I wish I could do it all over again.....every day!
    Alda and Buddy are the best and we will be part of our family forever! We love y'all!
    Love, Paul and Erin Norris

Sent on 04/08/2017

We had our wedding, bridal portraits, and engagement session at Alda's Magnolia Hill. Everything was beautiful! Alda coordinates every detail and does an amazing job!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Darlene · Married on 04/24/2016

The venue is so beautiful and romantic it's like being in a movie and Ms. Alda is an amazing director. Ms. Alda and Mr. Buddy were very attentive throughout the wedding and reception. We felt very relaxed knowing that everything was taken care of and if we had and concerns they would take care of them. They really tried to do everything they could to give you your dream wedding. The staff was so wonderful and friendly and took great care of the guests especially the elderly. Everyone felt so welcome, many of the guests told us that they have never been at a wedding that was so much fun and so beautiful. We have never seen our daughter and son in law so happy. If you want an enchanting wedding have your wedding at Alda's Magnolia Hills. Dreams really come true.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/09/2016

Our wedding was a fairy tale wedding come true! We absolutely loved Alda’s Magnolia Hill and Mrs. Alda & Mr. Buddy are just adorable. They both worked so hard to take all the stress out of our wedding planning and making our day amazingly special. It's been a month since our wedding and we are still tingling from pure wedding bliss. There were so many special touches that were above our expectations and made our day magical. Our guest are still commenting on how amazing and fun our wedding was. We highly recommend you checking out this venue. I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Heather · Married on 03/12/2016

We absolutely loved Alda's Magnolia Hill! Alda was wonderful to work with. She was so helpful and worked so hard to make my daughter's wedding just perfect! It rained the whole week of my daughter's wedding and on her wedding day. I was so relieved that there was a plan B. Alda and Buddy worked hard and made the barn look beautiful for the big day. We were happy that we were still able to release the doves and have fireworks. Not only was Alda a great wedding coordinator but she also became a friend. She also makes EXCELLENT peach tea!! So happy to have had this wonderful, fun, and beautiful venue.

Sent on 03/14/2016