81 Reviews for Alda's Magnolia Hill

Tents (1)
Barware (1)
Valet (1)
81 Alda's Magnolia Hill Reviews

We had our wedding at Magnolia Hill over a month ago and I still am getting so many compliments on our wedding! It was amazing and so convenient to have everything all together! Mrs Alda and her husband Buddy age just the best and do everything to make your wedddkng amazing! The floral and decor work she did for our wedding was everything I wanted and more!!!!

Profile Picture Sidney, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Magnificent setting and service. So many lovely details and Alda takes the stress out of the process allowing the bride, families and guests to experience and enjoy a one of a kind ceremony and reception. We highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Geralyn, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Alda is amazing! She is a dream wedding planner and made my day stress free and so beautiful! Everyone still tells me my wedding was every girls dream wedding!!

Photo for Alda's Magnolia Hill Review - Perfect dove release photo!
Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

My husband Landon and I were (and still are) above and beyond pleased in our selection of Alda's Magnolia Hill as our wedding venue. It is evident through the quality of service that Ms. Alda, Mr. Buddy, and their team provided that they are a premiere "total package" wedding service. When thinking back to our special day, one of my favorite parts was how Ms. Alda created an atmosphere that was completely unique to me. The decor was timeless and classic, and her floral arrangements were absolutely stunning. Ms. Alda is so skilled in creating original moments through the beauty of her property combined with her talents.
I was also so pleased at how well Ms. Alda communicated with us throughout the process. She kindly kept me on track when I erred towards being a procrastinator, and I truly could not have thought of all those details on my own. If I did it all over again, I would absolutely choose to have Alda coordinate my wedding; without her I would have no idea where to start!
Alda's Magnolia Hill truly has a special gift for weddings. In a world where the industry sets an incredibly high standard, they constantly surpass it and make families feel unique and special with every wedding. I would absolutely recommend Alda's to anyone!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

What an Absolute Wonderful Wedding!!!! Everything was beautiful and elegant but at the same time laid back and fun. We owe a tons of thanks to Alda and Buddy. You made it so easy for all of us to enjoy and not have to worry about anything!! I would recommend you to many brides to come. Thank you for making my daughters day such a special one!!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Alda and Buddy made our wedding something out of a fairy tale. I could never imagine having a better wedding. They put the time and effort into every single detail, so that our day was nothing short of perfection. Not to mention the gorgeous sight that the venue itself is. I could never imagine another venue even coming close to our experience at Magnolia Hill.

Profile Picture Jessica , 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

My daughter got married yesterday at Alda's Magnolia Hill, and it was an absolute fairytale wedding! Alda and Buddy are awesome, and everything was absolutely perfect in every way!! The Groom and Best Man paddled in on a canoe, my 87 year old Mother was the flower girl, my daughter was delivered in a horse drawn carriage, they released doves after they said their vows, fireworks, then after the reception they drove away in an old historic car with more fireworks!!! A dream come true for my little girl!!! Thank you so..so....much Alda and Buddy for your part in creating the memory of a lifetime!!!

Profile Picture Louise, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Alda and Buddy are amazing and Magnolia Hill is extraordinary! We live about 4 hours away from the venue, but as soon as I saw the videos on the website I knew this was the place. The groom and his son (the best man) came in by canoe on the beautiful lake, and I got to ride in on a horse and carriage with my father. Fairytale wedding does not even begin to describe our experience. From the harpist playing as your guests are being seated to the dove release at the end, everything is top notch and breathtaking! They are so easy to work with and Alda has recommendations for every aspect of your wedding. They only use Dinner's Ready Catering, and it was, hands down, the best food I've ever had at a wedding (and most restaurants). Also, just in case it rains, there is a gorgeous big red barn with lovely chandeliers on the property that you can use. Alda and Buddy make sure there are so many special moments throughout the evening for the bride and groom, I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Profile Picture Ricquel, 5/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables

What a beautiful and magical place. My son and new daughter had the perfect magical day any young couple could have. Alda and Buddy are wonderful. They made everything go smoothly and relaxing. The weather was perfect. Everyone there loved it and had a great experience. Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

No feedback required, a perfect place to tie the knot at!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding at Alda's Magnolia Hill was more than I ever dreamed my wedding would be! It was the most perfect day of ever! Everyone at the wedding said it was beautiful, fun, and the best wedding they had ever been to. I would highly recommend a Magnolia Hill wedding!! I wish I could do it all over again.....every day!
Alda and Buddy are the best and we will be part of our family forever! We love y'all!
Love, Paul and Erin Norris

Profile Picture Erin, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We had our wedding, bridal portraits, and engagement session at Alda's Magnolia Hill. Everything was beautiful! Alda coordinates every detail and does an amazing job!

Profile Picture Maleah, 5/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

The venue is so beautiful and romantic it's like being in a movie and Ms. Alda is an amazing director. Ms. Alda and Mr. Buddy were very attentive throughout the wedding and reception. We felt very relaxed knowing that everything was taken care of and if we had and concerns they would take care of them. They really tried to do everything they could to give you your dream wedding. The staff was so wonderful and friendly and took great care of the guests especially the elderly. Everyone felt so welcome, many of the guests told us that they have never been at a wedding that was so much fun and so beautiful. We have never seen our daughter and son in law so happy. If you want an enchanting wedding have your wedding at Alda's Magnolia Hills. Dreams really come true.

Profile Picture Darlene, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle, Uncovered Outdoor, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Linens

Our wedding was a fairy tale wedding come true! We absolutely loved Alda’s Magnolia Hill and Mrs. Alda & Mr. Buddy are just adorable. They both worked so hard to take all the stress out of our wedding planning and making our day amazingly special. It's been a month since our wedding and we are still tingling from pure wedding bliss. There were so many special touches that were above our expectations and made our day magical. Our guest are still commenting on how amazing and fun our wedding was. We highly recommend you checking out this venue. I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

We absolutely loved Alda's Magnolia Hill! Alda was wonderful to work with. She was so helpful and worked so hard to make my daughter's wedding just perfect! It rained the whole week of my daughter's wedding and on her wedding day. I was so relieved that there was a plan B. Alda and Buddy worked hard and made the barn look beautiful for the big day. We were happy that we were still able to release the doves and have fireworks. Not only was Alda a great wedding coordinator but she also became a friend. She also makes EXCELLENT peach tea!! So happy to have had this wonderful, fun, and beautiful venue.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

Alda made ny daughters wedding everything she wished for. From the decorations to the music, every fine detail reflected my daughter. It was her fairy tale. The venue has to be one of the prettiest spots in Arkansas to have an outdoor wedding. Give Alda and her staff a vision of your wedding and she will create it!

Profile Picture Paula , 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

My daughter knew the moment we first visited Magnolia Hill that she wanted her wedding there. It is absolutely beautiful and a complete fairytale wedding. Alda and Buddy are the best! They make you feel like family from the beginning. The wedding was absolutely perfect and nothing that I'm aware of any wrong. The wedding guests are still talking about what a perfect day it was and how beautiful and fun the wedding was. I can't say enough good things about this place. You must pay this place a visit if you are looking for venues and you too will fall in love with Magnolia Hill, Alda and Buddy.

Kerri Berkemeyer.... Mother-of-the-bride

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

First, the venue is absolutely beautiful!! Southern glamorous is how I would describe it. The ceremony at the lake is breathtaking and there is also a gorgeous chandelier hanging Ina tree a over ceremony site. Alda goes above and beyond is everything she does. She has wedding planning down to an art and she literally takes care of everything . I didn't want to be stressed with wedding planning and Alda pretty much took care of everything I could think of. Unfortunately it did rain on my wedding day but Alda and her husband Buddy worked so hard to make it the most beautiful wedding possible and it truly was. We had the ceremony outside despite a light sprinkle and everything was so beautiful and romantic. Let me say that it was completely my choice to have the wedding outside. There is also a beautiful barn to have weddings and receptions in on rainy/cold days. We opted to move our reception in the barn. It was absolutely gorgeous! We had so many complements and all our guests had a great time. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone. It was truly a fairytale wedding.

Profile Picture Julia, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I cannot express enough what a perfect experience my daughters wedding today was! Ms Alda and Mr Buddy and all involved made her fairy tale dream wedding come true! Her beautifully coordinated event was so well organized that I actually was able to enjoy what could have been a very stressful day. They welcomed our families with open arms. I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Sherry, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alda and Buddy Ellis are the most wonderful people I have ever met! They went over and beyond to make my wedding day a dream come true! People are still talking about how wonderful my wedding was!!!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 11/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was absolutely perfect, and I am so glad that I had it at Alda's Magnollia Hill! After the wedding, all of my guests said that it was the most beautiful and romantic wedding that they had ever been to. Alda Ellis works so hard to make sure everything goes right. She even found flowers that were a beautiful match to the ones my florist used for our bouquets. She does all of the decorations and planning of the day itself. It was a fairy tale, perfect wedding and I would recommend Alda's Magnolia Hill to anyone who wants a gorgeous, romantic place to get married. The horse and carriage entrance was so special, and the reception area had so many great details. I knew the place was lovely but it exceeded all of my expectations.

Profile Picture Skye, 10/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was an absolute fairy tale. It was better than a wedding you would see in a movie. Mrs. Alda and Mr. Buddy went above and beyond to personalize and make my day unique and special. Mrs. Alda did all of my flowers and they were awesome. She ordered a Lilly to specially match my wedding colors. She added so many special touches that were above and beyond my expectations. She made all of my family and friends feel comfortable. She paid special attention to my elderly relatives by making them an easily accessible table and having a golf cart drive them around the venue. Two months later my friends and family are still commenting about how magical and fun the wedding was. I love Mrs. Alda and Mr. Buddy and enjoyed getting to know them!

Profile Picture Charly, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First of all there are not enough words for me to describe how amazing Alda, Buddy, and all other staff are! The venue is absolutely beautiful! Alda and staff go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect and that you are stress free at your wedding! Whatever you want or need she makes sure it gets done! She is very personable and friendly and is always there for you! I had a fairy tell wedding thanks to them! It was everything i had ever dreamed of! I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Profile Picture Lacey, 5/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was more than I could've ever dreamed. Alda created so much detail to everything she touched and I could not have been happier with our special day! Thank you Alda and Buddy for the wedding of my dreams!

Profile Picture Brooke, 4/12/14, 1 Review