Alda's Magnolia Hill Reviews

84 Reviews for Alda's Magnolia Hill

84 Alda's Magnolia Hill Reviews
  • C Darnell-Sheets

C Darnell-Sheets · Married on 10/29/2018

The perfect venue with all the southern charm!

Alda handled everything for me! We were eloping and traveling from Florida. She handled the flowers, the cake, the music, and every single detail. It was the exact experience we were looking for with ALL the southern charm!

Dana & Ann Weatherford · Married on 10/27/2018

Captured our daughter and son-in-law's personalities to a tee!

I wish I could give this venue more than 5 stars! Our daughers wedding was here last weekend and I can't stop smiling about it. It was an absolute fairytale wedding! I can't count the number of compliments we have received! Miss Alda and Mr. Buddy are consummate professionals, with a perfect eye for detail and superb service, I didn't have to worry about a thing. She used my daughter's pinterest board to give her everything she wanted in décor. Not one mistake was made and the wedding timing was perfect. We will smile with the memory of the wedding for the rest of our lives!

Sidney · Married on 05/05/2018

We had our wedding at Magnolia Hill over a month ago and I still am getting so many compliments on our wedding! It was amazing and so convenient to have everything all together! Mrs Alda and her husband Buddy age just the best and do everything to make your wedddkng amazing! The floral and decor work she did for our wedding was everything I wanted and more!!!!

Geralyn · Married on 04/28/2018

Magnificent setting and service. So many lovely details and Alda takes the stress out of the process allowing the bride, families and guests to experience and enjoy a one of a kind ceremony and reception. We highly recommend this venue!

Kelsey · Married on 04/21/2018

Alda is amazing! She is a dream wedding planner and made my day stress free and so beautiful! Everyone still tells me my wedding was every girls dream wedding!!

Alda's Magnolia Hill 1

Susan · Married on 03/17/2018

1000 stars for Alda Ellis and her Magnolia Hill weddings!!! Our children were married there last weekend and it was beyond a fairytale!
    Alda and Buddy are truly two of the most gracious people you will ever meet. Alda's organization and attention to every detail are surpassed only by her creative talent and her servant's heart.
    I would challenge you to find a more special place or people to host your wedding venue!
    Alda's Magnolia Hill was a such a blessing and we are very grateful for the opportunity we had to work with Alda!

Lindsey · Married on 03/17/2018

My husband Landon and I were (and still are) above and beyond pleased in our selection of Alda's Magnolia Hill as our wedding venue. It is evident through the quality of service that Ms. Alda, Mr. Buddy, and their team provided that they are a premiere "total package" wedding service. When thinking back to our special day, one of my favorite parts was how Ms. Alda created an atmosphere that was completely unique to me. The decor was timeless and classic, and her floral arrangements were absolutely stunning. Ms. Alda is so skilled in creating original moments through the beauty of her property combined with her talents.
    I was also so pleased at how well Ms. Alda communicated with us throughout the process. She kindly kept me on track when I erred towards being a procrastinator, and I truly could not have thought of all those details on my own. If I did it all over again, I would absolutely choose to have Alda coordinate my wedding; without her I would have no idea where to start!
    Alda's Magnolia Hill truly has a special gift for weddings. In a world where the industry sets an incredibly high standard, they constantly surpass it and make families feel unique and special with every wedding. I would absolutely recommend Alda's to anyone!

Alda's Magnolia Hill 2
    Alda's Magnolia Hill 9
    Alda's Magnolia Hill 10
    Alda's Magnolia Hill 11

Andrea · Married on 06/10/2017

What an Absolute Wonderful Wedding!!!! Everything was beautiful and elegant but at the same time laid back and fun. We owe a tons of thanks to Alda and Buddy. You made it so easy for all of us to enjoy and not have to worry about anything!! I would recommend you to many brides to come. Thank you for making my daughters day such a special one!!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

Alda and Buddy made our wedding something out of a fairy tale. I could never imagine having a better wedding. They put the time and effort into every single detail, so that our day was nothing short of perfection. Not to mention the gorgeous sight that the venue itself is. I could never imagine another venue even coming close to our experience at Magnolia Hill.

Louise · Married on 05/25/2017

My daughter got married yesterday at Alda's Magnolia Hill, and it was an absolute fairytale wedding! Alda and Buddy are awesome, and everything was absolutely perfect in every way!! The Groom and Best Man paddled in on a canoe, my 87 year old Mother was the flower girl, my daughter was delivered in a horse drawn carriage, they released doves after they said their vows, fireworks, then after the reception they drove away in an old historic car with more fireworks!!! A dream come true for my little girl!!! Thank you so..so....much Alda and Buddy for your part in creating the memory of a lifetime!!!

• Ricquelt

Ricquel · Married on 05/25/2017

Alda and Buddy are amazing and Magnolia Hill is extraordinary! We live about 4 hours away from the venue, but as soon as I saw the videos on the website I knew this was the place. The groom and his son (the best man) came in by canoe on the beautiful lake, and I got to ride in on a horse and carriage with my father. Fairytale wedding does not even begin to describe our experience. From the harpist playing as your guests are being seated to the dove release at the end, everything is top notch and breathtaking! They are so easy to work with and Alda has recommendations for every aspect of your wedding. They only use Dinner's Ready Catering, and it was, hands down, the best food I've ever had at a wedding (and most restaurants). Also, just in case it rains, there is a gorgeous big red barn with lovely chandeliers on the property that you can use. Alda and Buddy make sure there are so many special moments throughout the evening for the bride and groom, I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Alda's Magnolia Hill 12
    Alda's Magnolia Hill 17
    Alda's Magnolia Hill 18
    Alda's Magnolia Hill 19

Kathy · Married on 05/13/2017

What a beautiful and magical place. My son and new daughter had the perfect magical day any young couple could have. Alda and Buddy are wonderful. They made everything go smoothly and relaxing. The weather was perfect. Everyone there loved it and had a great experience. Thank you for everything.

Sara · Married on 04/14/2017

No feedback required, a perfect place to tie the knot at!

Erin · Married on 03/25/2017

Our wedding at Alda's Magnolia Hill was more than I ever dreamed my wedding would be! It was the most perfect day of ever! Everyone at the wedding said it was beautiful, fun, and the best wedding they had ever been to. I would highly recommend a Magnolia Hill wedding!! I wish I could do it all over again.....every day!
    Alda and Buddy are the best and we will be part of our family forever! We love y'all!
    Love, Paul and Erin Norris

We had our wedding, bridal portraits, and engagement session at Alda's Magnolia Hill. Everything was beautiful! Alda coordinates every detail and does an amazing job!

Darlene · Married on 04/24/2016

The venue is so beautiful and romantic it's like being in a movie and Ms. Alda is an amazing director. Ms. Alda and Mr. Buddy were very attentive throughout the wedding and reception. We felt very relaxed knowing that everything was taken care of and if we had and concerns they would take care of them. They really tried to do everything they could to give you your dream wedding. The staff was so wonderful and friendly and took great care of the guests especially the elderly. Everyone felt so welcome, many of the guests told us that they have never been at a wedding that was so much fun and so beautiful. We have never seen our daughter and son in law so happy. If you want an enchanting wedding have your wedding at Alda's Magnolia Hills. Dreams really come true.

Lauren · Married on 04/09/2016

Our wedding was a fairy tale wedding come true! We absolutely loved Alda’s Magnolia Hill and Mrs. Alda & Mr. Buddy are just adorable. They both worked so hard to take all the stress out of our wedding planning and making our day amazingly special. It's been a month since our wedding and we are still tingling from pure wedding bliss. There were so many special touches that were above our expectations and made our day magical. Our guest are still commenting on how amazing and fun our wedding was. We highly recommend you checking out this venue. I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Heather · Married on 03/12/2016

We absolutely loved Alda's Magnolia Hill! Alda was wonderful to work with. She was so helpful and worked so hard to make my daughter's wedding just perfect! It rained the whole week of my daughter's wedding and on her wedding day. I was so relieved that there was a plan B. Alda and Buddy worked hard and made the barn look beautiful for the big day. We were happy that we were still able to release the doves and have fireworks. Not only was Alda a great wedding coordinator but she also became a friend. She also makes EXCELLENT peach tea!! So happy to have had this wonderful, fun, and beautiful venue.

Paula · Married on 10/03/2015

Alda made ny daughters wedding everything she wished for. From the decorations to the music, every fine detail reflected my daughter. It was her fairy tale. The venue has to be one of the prettiest spots in Arkansas to have an outdoor wedding. Give Alda and her staff a vision of your wedding and she will create it!

Caitlin · Married on 06/07/2015

My daughter knew the moment we first visited Magnolia Hill that she wanted her wedding there. It is absolutely beautiful and a complete fairytale wedding. Alda and Buddy are the best! They make you feel like family from the beginning. The wedding was absolutely perfect and nothing that I'm aware of any wrong. The wedding guests are still talking about what a perfect day it was and how beautiful and fun the wedding was. I can't say enough good things about this place. You must pay this place a visit if you are looking for venues and you too will fall in love with Magnolia Hill, Alda and Buddy.

Kerri Berkemeyer.... Mother-of-the-bride

Julia · Married on 05/09/2015

First, the venue is absolutely beautiful!! Southern glamorous is how I would describe it. The ceremony at the lake is breathtaking and there is also a gorgeous chandelier hanging Ina tree a over ceremony site. Alda goes above and beyond is everything she does. She has wedding planning down to an art and she literally takes care of everything . I didn't want to be stressed with wedding planning and Alda pretty much took care of everything I could think of. Unfortunately it did rain on my wedding day but Alda and her husband Buddy worked so hard to make it the most beautiful wedding possible and it truly was. We had the ceremony outside despite a light sprinkle and everything was so beautiful and romantic. Let me say that it was completely my choice to have the wedding outside. There is also a beautiful barn to have weddings and receptions in on rainy/cold days. We opted to move our reception in the barn. It was absolutely gorgeous! We had so many complements and all our guests had a great time. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone. It was truly a fairytale wedding.

Sherry · Married on 11/22/2014

I cannot express enough what a perfect experience my daughters wedding today was! Ms Alda and Mr Buddy and all involved made her fairy tale dream wedding come true! Her beautifully coordinated event was so well organized that I actually was able to enjoy what could have been a very stressful day. They welcomed our families with open arms. I cannot recommend them enough!

Adrienne · Married on 11/08/2014

Alda and Buddy Ellis are the most wonderful people I have ever met! They went over and beyond to make my wedding day a dream come true! People are still talking about how wonderful my wedding was!!!

Skye · Married on 10/01/2014

My wedding was absolutely perfect, and I am so glad that I had it at Alda's Magnollia Hill! After the wedding, all of my guests said that it was the most beautiful and romantic wedding that they had ever been to. Alda Ellis works so hard to make sure everything goes right. She even found flowers that were a beautiful match to the ones my florist used for our bouquets. She does all of the decorations and planning of the day itself. It was a fairy tale, perfect wedding and I would recommend Alda's Magnolia Hill to anyone who wants a gorgeous, romantic place to get married. The horse and carriage entrance was so special, and the reception area had so many great details. I knew the place was lovely but it exceeded all of my expectations.