Alchemedia Studios Reviews

Alchemedia Studios 4
Alchemedia Studios 5
Alchemedia Studios 6

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2018

Ed is awesome to work with! He was provided as our videographer through Simply Eloped (which I would also HIGHLY recommend). Our video turned out so wonderfully! You can watch a short "highlight" version of it and all of his other videos here: https://vimeo.com/268512598 *The full ceremony isn't on there (that might be too personal!), but he did an AMAZING job with that too.

Ed is also super cool and easy to talk to, which made us feel really comfortable before, during and after the ceremony. It was very obvious that he takes a lot of pride in his work, which I really admired and appreciated.

Additionally, a few weeks before our wedding ceremony, he sent us over a quick questionnaire so he could get to know us better (since we live out of town). He wanted to ensure he met all of our expectations, which he absolutely exceeded.

Thank you so much, Ed!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/02/2018

Amazing work and team!

The Alchemedia team is 5 star. They will do everything in their power to make sure that you get what you need and not all of their videos are cookie cutter. It’s based on the couple and personality. Ed and Kevin are professional but also so personable that they’ll be a part of your wedding (if you want!)

The video was emotional and memorable and I’m so glad we partnered with them and that they were a part of our big day!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Sherry · Married on 12/31/2017

Ed is the best!! Kept it fun for us and had great suggestions for shots. It was like we knew him forever, he made us feel so at ease. His prompt and efficient work was quality all the way. We were shocked that he had a teaser video prepared for us as quickly as he did so we could share with our friends back home. Highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Alchemedia Studios 7
    Alchemedia Studios 8
    Alchemedia Studios 9
    Alchemedia Studios 10
    Alchemedia Studios 11
    Alchemedia Studios 12

Doris & Johnny · Married on 12/09/2017

The one day it snowed this year, is the day i got married. I also want you to understand that I don't get along with snow, but this team got me through the day. I have been in touch with Derrick over the months and he is super responsive and managed the meetings/organization and details. I met with the core team in person and and via skype to review my crazy logistics, and they provided the best input to help the day go smoothly.

Now onto the day of. They arrived at the hotel i stayed at and took about 45 min on my detail shots. If they're taking such care with pictures of your dress and shoes, then you know you're getting some quality stuff from this team. Kevin and Ed were fun and kept me peppy/reassured even though i kept glaring at the snow. My guess is that they also scouted the building because they found a balcony for us to take photos and walked me out so i would slip (in solidarity, they even told me they'd fall with me if it came to it). I loved that thoroughness and thought they put into the location. They even helped me carry stuff to the uber! While some of the crew was with me, they sent a few others to the venue where the groom + groomsmen were setting up and getting ready.

They had a number of different angles, shots and locations they wanted to try, many of them were not exactly easy or comfortable for them to do (i.e. being out in the snow and cold), but they wanted to help me get the best shot. FYI, i think they also ruined their drone for me.
    Throughout the night, i was speaking and walking around to see friends, and out of the corner of my eye, i could see the team taking photos of everything. I literally think they didn't take any breaks.

Am i happy with everything? Absolutely. I've been to a lot of weddings, and many times my friends complain about whom they hire. I have zero and am so glad they were my vendor. Thank you for a great wedding day!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Jayme · Married on 12/28/2016

Ed and Kevin were amazing. They made our wedding day extremely easy, they were fun and very energetic. The boys understood the theme we were going for and absolutely nailed our wedding video. Prior to our wedding Ed and Kevin were very responsive and and made us feel very confident about our special day. I would recommend working with Ed, Kevin and Alchemedia Studios every time. We thoroughly enjoyed our time these guys.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Lucy · Married on 11/18/2016

Kevin and Ed are great! They did their research before the weeding day and asked us questions to get the idea of what we were looking for. They prepped us well before the shoot. On the day of the wedding they were on time and made us very comfortable throughout the shoot. It was all very smooth and they easily customized to our needs. Everything went as planned. After the wedding they delivered the photos very quickly and they came out great! We are very happy with their service and would highly recommend them to any couple.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2016

Ed and Kevin were incredible! My husband and I had a simple elopement in Central Park and wanted a highlight reel, to show to family and friends that couldn't attend, that captured the essence of the park and that day. Prior to the big day, Ed was in communication to get to know us as a couple, and gain an understanding of our style, which he did so perfectly. The day of the ceremony, they had us reenact scenes, just to make sure they were able to capture the perfect audio and visual. The finished product only took a week to receive and it blew my husband and I away. We were originally on the fence about hiring videographers, but we are so happy we did. What Ed and Kevin created is a work of art, they are truly talented in their craft. Thank you both!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Tey · Married on 04/09/2016

We originally were not planning on having video for our wedding, but decided on Alchemedia Studios after attending another wedding that they were shooting. Seeing the amount of dedication and effort they put in [getting splashed on and soaked to capture multiple jumps into a pool for the after party], if we were going to pick anyone to do video for us, it'd be these guys.

Ed and Kevin were great! They drove down from NY to shoot our wedding in PA and were even willing to come down the evening before to scope out the venue for the best shots. They accommodated our requests about shots we wanted and also gave suggestions on other areas that would turn out very nice. It snowed the day of our wedding and these guys just kept rolling with the punches and made all the necessary adjustments. Even when we had asked for a bit of impromptu shots in the morning (out of scope but the scenery was so beautiful), they got ready quickly and even shuttled us to the spot, only 50 ft away, but keeping the car on and warm for my wife so she only needed to come out once they were ready. That's just the level of service and consideration these guys put into their work, for something they didn't even have to do.

Sent on 07/21/2016
  • Y

Ye · Married on 03/08/2016

Ed and Kevin from Alchemedia Studios are the most professional, responsive, friendly, and competent wedding videographers anyone can ask for. We had a destination wedding and Ed and Kevin were with us for several days. They spent countless hours scouting out the best location for each shot and came up with creative ideas for different clips. The guys were responsive throughout the entire process and were a pleasure to work with. We absolutely love the final cut of the video and will treasure it for the rest of our lives. 100% recommended to everyone!

Sent on 07/26/2016