Albuquerque Florist Reviews

Albuquerque Florist 3
  • Capree

Capree Hartley · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Alex was wonderful to work with. He listened to my vision and was able to create exactly what I envisioned. I was so happy with how they turned out.

Albuquerque Florist 4
    Albuquerque Florist 5
    Sent on 07/07/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Breathe taking is an understatement when describing our flowers. You can tell that the attention to detail was there and they didn't rush to get the job done.

Sent on 05/26/2018
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 02/25/2018

Great Experience

The flowers that they helped me pick were beautiful and they had them ready at requested time. Some of the greenery that was part of my bouquet has lasted 4mo! The succulents that were part of my bouquet are now potted and look great.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Debbie · Married on 09/08/2017

They were amazing! A great wholesale florist that will help you price out your flowers and even have a rental area to put together your own flowers before the wedding with minimal assistance. Great value! Thank you!

Albuquerque Florist 6
    Sent on 10/22/2017

Shamaine · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing flowers! Nancy was so helpful in helping me to decide on the flowers for my arrangements and bouquets. I know nothing about flowers and types, but Nancy listened to the idea of what I was looking for and absolutely nailed it! When I went in the day before the wedding to approve the arrangements and bouquets, I almost cried because they were so beautiful! They were above and beyond anything I could have imagined! Everything they did was very professional and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/10/2017

Nancy did a fabulous job for our wedding. Our original florist closed up shop a month before the wedding and Nancy stepped in without missing a beat. Her years of experience were obvious. We had last minute changes and she literally adjusted overnight. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and elegant. My dad is an avid gardener, so I notice flowers, and I was very particular for the wedding; Nancy exceeded expectations. Thank you Nancy!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Ali · Married on 04/29/2017

Rachel was AMAZING. She did her absolute best to get the exact flower colors and types I wanted for my big day, which is a huge feat. She was able to get nearly every flower into the bouquet and gave us a great price because one of the flower types I wanted wasn't available to be incorporated. She was really communicative about what was possible when the flowers came in and gave me opportunities to make final decisions for perfecting my bouquet. I really appreciate all of the hard work she put in and my bouquet showed it!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2016

I loved our flowers and they looked beautiful! Nancy made them exactly like I asked and the charms on the grooms piece and the wedding bouquet were a nice keepsake!

Sent on 01/15/2017
  • Linsey and John

Linsey · Married on 08/20/2016

We used Albuquerque Florist on Juan Tabo and can't say enough great things about Nancy. She was absolutely great to work with. Our arrangements were exactly as we had discussed and so incredibly beautiful! You can tell that much thought and care goes into the floral designs that are made. Throughout the whole process if there was every any questions I had or changes that needed to be made Nancy was so accommodating and kind. I would highly recommend Albuquerque Florists!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Nancy was the sweetest florist I met when I was trying to pick one. She went above and beyond at our first meeting. She knows exactly what she is doing and is very good at it! I absolutely loved Albuquerque Florist and will definitely continue to use them in the future for any occasion!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Kristin · Married on 06/26/2016

Nancy was wonderful to work with! We had a hard time explaining our vision, but she took our ideas and created the perfect centerpieces and bouquets. She was flexible and friendly. We will definitely use ABQ Florist again!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Nancy is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She was beyond patient with me as I fussed over which flowers I wanted. She also was patient and understanding that I had a budget and really didn't want to spend too much on flowers but still wanted the flowers I did get to look great. Because of that, she gave us gift cards to use toward my wedding which was so helpful. I couldn't believe it. When I saw my bouquet, I was overjoyed. It was absolutely perfect!! Everything I wanted. The bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful too, and I was so happy she helped me find bouquets that would be pretty but relatively inexpensive. I would definitely recommend using her as your florist!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Camila · Married on 09/05/2015

Nancy was so great to work with! She is the sweetest and is very attentive to your needs. The consultation with her went so smooth and she went through so many options and showed me so many examples until we found what I wanted. All of the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages came out so beautiful!!! They did such a great job on them!! Highly recommend Albuquerque Florist!! Even for every day bouquets! We only go to them now if we ever need flowers for anything! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/05/2015

Nancy was amazing! She went above and beyond anything I expected. She took my ideas and made them better than I could imagine! She truly helped make my flowers as unique as our wedding was. I love the details she adds to all of her products. She gave me great advice and wasn't afraid to think outside the box. The flowers were gorgeous and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Julie · Married on 11/01/2014

Nancy went over and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding. She gave us a space to put together any flowers that she was not putting together her self. When you go in for your consultation you leave with a fresh flower arrangement. It was the best experience that i had with any florist and will continue to use her over and over again

Sent on 11/17/2014

Victoria · Married on 10/18/2014

My wedding party flowers were perfect and I didn't feel like I spent a fortune on them.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Alyssa · Married on 09/13/2014

Would highly recommend this florist for any occasion! My wedding bouquet was more beautiful than I could have imagined! Could not have made a better choice!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Aurora and James · Married on 08/30/2014

Aurora and I were coming to New Mexico from Boston to have our destination wedding. Nancy from the Juan Tabo store worked with us through emails and phone calls to provide flowers for our wedding and wedding party. We knew immediately she was the person for the job because she was easy to talk with and made changes to our plans without hesitation or fuss. The flowers were crisp, beautiful, and looked amazing! I absolutely recommend Nancy and her team for weddings and I will continue to use her when sending flowers to my mother and friends in Albuquerque.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Nancy was wonderful. She treated us like royalty during our consultation, and made everything I dreamed of come true for the flowers. The flowers were cheaper than i was expecting, and everything happened right on time. when the queen Ann's lace wasn't as opened as it was supposed to be, Nancy threw in some baby's breath just to take care of us. I loved working with this florist, and will recommend them to anyone getting married in northern New Mexico.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Penny · Married on 06/28/2014

If I could give Nancy Enn 10 stars, I would! What a gem! Professional as they come, but so personable, helpful and willing to answer any and all questions from the moment I stepped in the door. She met with me twice, (free consult, plus water and snacks!!!), gave us free demos, and let us use her back room to do our DIY work. THE absolute best and such a great price/value! Could not be more pleased with how all our bouquets, corsages, etc. turned out. She LISTENED...I told her my favorite flower and preferred colors, (showed her a fabric swatch of the flower girl dresses and table runners) and she had awesome suggestions. She made it all so easy and enjoyable. LOVE her and Albuquerque Florist!

Kimberly · Married on 06/20/2014

Stephanie was wonderful to work with! I changed my mind at least 3 times and she never made me feel like it was a inconvenience to her. My bouquet was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and was more than I ever expected!! Thank You Stephanie for making my day so special with all the flowers!!!

Alison · Married on 06/14/2014

Nancy at Albuquerque Florists was fabulous to work with for our wedding. From the first time we met with here I had full confidence that she was going to make our wedding a beautiful day with her arrangements. She was able to communicate about the flowers in a very easy and descriptive manner and I left our initial meeting know that she knew exactly what feel and look we wanted for our florals. She gave many opportunities for us to give feedback and even gave me time to come in the day before the wedding to check on things. That was not needed because everything was perfect.
    They have a talented team and excellent leader at the shop (Nancy) and were exceptionally fair with their pricing for flowers. I would highly recommend that you use them for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Ana · Married on 06/14/2014

I'm so happy with the turnout. Every piece was so beautiful and recieved numerous compliments!! Thank you for everything

Sent on 07/07/2014

Ana · Married on 06/14/2014

Thank you for everything. It was a pleasure working with you

Sent on 07/19/2014

My flowers were beautiful! I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I received on them. Nancy truly has a gift and can do anything you ask with flowers!!

Sent on 06/14/2014