Albums Remembered Reviews

Albums Remembered 5
Albums Remembered 6
Albums Remembered 7

Ryan Elam · Getting married on 10/04/2019

My experience with Albums Remembered was phenomenal!

The team at Albums Remembered truly cares about their clients and delivering an photo album heirloom that you and your loved ones will enjoy for years to come. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or product.

Jillian · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful Album

I absolutely love our album! The quality is better than I anticipated. It’s beautiful and they were very easy to work with. They responded to my multiple questions and revisions promptly. I would highly recommend!

Kate Brody · Married on 02/18/2018

Great affordable wedding album!

So easy to work with! They even upgraded me for free when a better deal came out after I paid. The layout was fantastic. I left everything to their judgement and didn’t change a thing. The cover/binding and box make it a lovely keepsake.

Amy · Married on 11/24/2017

I had my album made for my girls senior pictures. It turned out better than I could have hoped for. I love the layout of the pictures and the weight and the quality of the album is Beautiful!

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely breathtaking! LOVE this album. Monica was extremely helpful during the entire process. She was so easy to work with. My husband even said the album looked great. I can't wait to show this off! Highly recommended! You won't be disappointed!

Linda · Married on 10/13/2017

Albums Remebered did an AMAZING job on my wedding album! They provide high quality photo albums for a great price! I would definitely recommend them!

J · Married on 10/06/2017

Monica was incredibly responsive and helpful. I really appreciated her eye on the album design and the opportunity to feed in with my own ideas/suggested layouts. The quality of the final album was also professional grade and high quality. Definitely recommend!

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

We could not be more pleased with the albums, and Albums Remembered (Monica specifically) were so easy to work with. Monica is incredibly talented in designing the albums and is very detail-oriented and efficient in making any changes we requested. She moved the process along quickly, and the final result was incredible. We gave these albums to our parents after our wedding, and both sets cried when they looked through them! It's a beautiful and high quality gift for brides/grooms and/or their parents. I will definitely use and recommend Albums Remembered in the future.

Greg · Married on 09/23/2017

We had a great photographer with a lot of skill. He offered to create a beautiful custom album for us. Unfortunately his additional fee was a bit too much for us. We googled wedding albums and found Albums Remembered website. Their website explains every step of the process and the prices are a lot more reasonable. You upload your pictures chronologically and the designer will arrange them for you. We were surprised how great the first proof was. We went through two proofs which were updated for us within a day. When we received the albums few weeks later we were very impressed. As skillful as our photographer was we believe he couldn't have done a better job arranging and finishing our albums for a fraction of the price. We will be recommending Monica and Albums Remembered to our next friends who are getting married.

Janet · Married on 09/16/2017

I had lots to learn about designing and producing a beautiful wedding album, as I am not a professional photographer. Albums Remembered, in particular Monica, provided step-by-step advice and simplified the process of selecting and uploading a selection of meaningful photos. Her layout choices really wowed me. I highly recommend this company!

susan · Married on 09/03/2017

Thank you for helping me create an amazing album!!!

nashira · Married on 08/18/2017

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding album. The details, the design & the quality were all fantastic! I just ordered another one for my mother in law!

Laura · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I chose to do our album through albums remembered and we could not be happier with how it turned out. The quality of the album is amazing down to the packaging and the service was great. Monica helped us through the many revisions until we had the perfect layouts for our spreads. She was patient throughout the entire process and we are glad we chose to use them (so much so we ordered a second album).

Rebecca · Married on 06/26/2017

I am in love with our wedding album! I cannot say enough about the quality, the layout, and the choices offered by Albums Remembered. I first want to say that if you can buy a package from your wedding photographer where you just get the digital photos, and don't have to buy the albums, this is by far the most economical when Albums Remembered can take these pictures and make a stunning album for far, far less money. Just the parent's albums were twice as much as what I paid with Albums Remembered. But money is only part of the equation - the quality of our album is amazing. It comes in a beautiful sturdy leather bound-looking box, and inside of this box, our album was in a velvet bag. The pages are very durable and strong. We chose the magazine-style design, which uses some of our pictures as the background instead of the white background and my husband was very, very pleased and surprised by how beautifully pieced together the book was - it tells our story of getting married in the mountains and it will be a meaningful memento for eternity. Thank you so much to Monica who made this dreambook come true!z

Albums Remembered 8
    Albums Remembered 13
    Albums Remembered 14
    Albums Remembered 15

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

I found Albums Remembered on Wedding Wire and decided to use them to make my wedding album. Monica was so easy to work with, and we ended up getting an album for my parents as well. The albums arrived yesterday and turned out so well. The albums and photos are great quality and we're very pleased with them overall. I highly recommend them!

John · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't recommend Albums Remembered, nor our designer Monica, more highly.

She demonstrated a keen attention to detail, has a unique artistic eye, and she was courteous throughout the process. I feel like I'm very nit-picky when it comes to how I want my photos to look, but Monica patiently worked with me until I was satisfied it was perfect. The finished product is stunning and I’m looking forward to enjoying a lifetime of memories with our professional quality Flush Mount Photo Album.

She responded to my emails promptly, each time updating their online proof so I could access it at my convenience and make further revisions. I found the online tool they use to be a bit clunky despite my fast internet connection, but that’s a minor quibble. The software was otherwise very intuitive and I didn’t have any trouble adding comments to indicate changes. Even though she started the creative process by giving me a beginning proof, I had full control to make corrections and approve the end product. I found it very helpful to have her design the layouts and initial placement; then all I had to do was go though and nit-pick to my heart’s content!

We also had a professional photographer shoot our engagement photos, but we made the mistake of buying a Flush Mount Album from them directly. Although I think the photo quality is phenomenal, we took a severe gouging when buying straight from their studio. Albums Remembered’s price was cheaper, and their book came out nicer than the studio’s did, arriving in a luscious velvet bag and a custom fit box! I’d be lying if I didn’t say I feel a million times happier knowing I got a better end product for a cheaper price by going with Albums Remembered.

Here’s the deal: if you’re going to spend a large sum of money on professional photographers for your wedding, you’d be hard pressed to find a better place to print you a top-quality Flush Mount Photo Album. Do yourself a favor and look no further – you won’t regret it.

Ali · Married on 05/31/2017

Monika was very easy to work with. She let me make as many changes as I wanted and never complained. Our wedding album is beautiful. I was vet happy

My only negative was that for the price I could have used my photographer and it was smaller than I would like

• Y

Yessenia · Married on 05/29/2017

Albums Remembered was an amazing find, as we had such beautiful pictures of our wedding and did not have a photo album, as my photographer did not offer this. it was hard finding high quality wedding albums available that would sell to a regular customer and not a business. I absolutely love their albums and was worth every penny.

Alyssa · Married on 05/28/2017

The highest quality album for the price! So easy to work with and responsive. We get compliments on our wedding album all the time!

Elaine · Married on 05/28/2017

This service was extremely easy to use. Monica at Albums Remembered was very responsive (always within a couple hours). They met all my needs and created the perfect album. The album itself is on par with any album a wedding photographer can create. I was so pleasantly surprised as there was such a price differential! I highly recommend this service to all brides!

Amy · Married on 05/21/2017

I ordered my daughter and son-in-laws wedding album, as well as a parents album for myself from Albums Remembered. At first I was very hesitant to entrust this service to an out of town vendor; I feared it might be hard to communicate what we wanted in this special album. After much research I decided Albums Remembered was my best bet money and quality wise. After my daughter and I chose the pictures we wanted to use in the album, we downloaded them and our work was finished. Monica, from Albums Remembered, took over and used her artistic talent to design a lovely album. We made very few changes, and overall we loved everything she did. We were very undecided on the cover photo, but she was very patient and did a couple of spreads for us to choose from. The quality of the albums are outstanding! Even my son-in-law was impressed with the quality. He commented that where one large picture was on a two page spread you could barely even tell where the pages met. I though it was very sweet that after the album was designed, but before it went to print, Monica emailed and checked with me to see if I wanted a discounted parents album. So glad I said yes! I love my 8x10 album that's identical to my daughters 11x14. Although the 150 plus pictures in the 8x10 album are a little smaller than in hers, they are still plenty large enough to look nice and be impressive. Thanks Monica and Albums Remembered... I have no regrets!

Sophie · Married on 05/21/2017

This experience was wonderful. The whole process was so easy and Monica (head designer) was fantastic to work with. She turned around our album design very quickly and after we decided we wanted the sequence to be different she moved pages around within a day or less. The album actually arrived faster than estimated, as well, and the quality is evident throughout the whole product. It really feels and looks like an album that will last generations! Thank you, Monica and Albums Remembered!

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2017

Albums Remembered has superb customer service! Any time I called or emailed I received an immediate answer and response. Monica is very talented and helpful with all the steps from uploading my wedding images to the print and shipping of my albums! She even helped assure I would receive my two ordered parentalbums prior to Mother's Day, as desired!

The albums are an unmatched quality. I have never seen or felt albums of this quality! I ordered the acrylic picture front cover albums for my personal album and two parent albums and would not change a thing! The albums are heavy with this type of selection, in which I chose 170 photos to include in my album. The pages are a thick, high quality product, again unmatched to any other product on the market. I spent a lot of time researching the best printing company for our very special wedding memories and truly couldn't be happier!! The entire process start to finish was a breeze and I highly recommend Albums Remembered to all, for any occasion!

Madison · Married on 04/15/2017

I received the albums that I ordered and they are beautiful! Thank you so much to the team for all of your help in making our visions a reality, especially Monica.