Albums Remembered Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Danielle
    Danielle P. Married on 04/12/2021

Best wedding album!

My wedding album is just perfect! The process of sending the photos and proofing the album design was really smooth. Monica made such a beautiful design that we only had to ask for some minor changes. I could tell how much thought she had put into the design by how our photos were organized throughout the entire album! She was super nice and professional, always making sure we were satisfied with the work. When the album arrived, I was so surprised by how beautiful it looks! The quality is incredible and the photos look so great. It is definitely worth the investment!
    Megan K. Married on 04/09/2021

Great experience!

Albums Remembered made creating our wedding album easy and seamless! The process to create it was great and the finished product is amazing!
    Angelic Married on 01/11/2021

Great experience with this company

Loved the final product! So professional and nice. Took all the stress out of making an album. I got to participate in the fun stuff and nothing else
    Julian F. Married on 06/03/2020

Wedding Album

Albums Remembered was referred to me by a work colleague after I mentioned wife and I never received our wedding album from 12 years ago because the photographer we hired went out of business shortly after our wedding. Luckly we were able to get our photos (at an additional cost) which I used to assemble an album with Albums Remembered and give it to my wife as a surprise gift. I worked with Monica who was very patient, accommodating and extremely helpful. I cannot thank her enough. The album is beautiful!! It made us relive that special day all over again.
  • Lori
    Lori B. Married on 04/07/2020

So easy to do

Very happy with our album and the matching parent album! The whole process was pretty easy. Did need a decent amount of back-and-forth with our designer (Monica), but she was always super responsive and there were no limits on how many times we could go back and forth. Highly recommend!
  • Katherine
    Katherine V. Married on 04/04/2020

Photo Album with beautiful memories.

Monica created a beautiful quality wedding album for me. She worked with me to layout the pictures exactly as I wanted them. Uploading the pictures to the Albums Remembered website was easier than I expected. I had a couple revisions and Monica was responsive and easy to work with. I couldn’t be happier with the wedding album she created. The pages are sturdy and will last many generations. I highly recommend Monica and Albums Remembered.
    Susan F. Married on 03/10/2020

Beyond fabulous album AND customer service

I googled and found Albums Remembered. I looked at their site and the reviews and decided to go for it. I was a bit antsy paying upfront but did so based on the reviews. Monica was incredible to work with and my daughter Chandler and son-in-love Lenny are absolutely thrilled with the album!! Thank you for being so responsive Monica and creative with the layout. Absolutely perfect from front to back!! When I took the album to them, Lenny even said, "WOW I did not expect THIS". I give the highest recommendation possible! Thank you again and Happy New Year!
  • Ben
    Ben A. Married on 03/06/2020

Timeless & Beautiful Album

I absolutely love my wedding album and had a wonderful experience creating it. My wedding designer, Monica, worked with me to create my dream wedding album. She was timely, thoughtful and kind. My album is truly timeless and I know I will enjoy it for years to come. I have already recommended Albums Remembered to friends and will continue to do so. Thank you for making my wedding album dreams come true!
    Miriam M. Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful and Quality Wedding Album

We created our wedding album with Albums Remembered and so glad we did! The whole process was seamless and staff were VERY accommodating and patient as we went back and forth on layout edits. The final product is more amazing than we could have imagined. The photos are crisp and quality of the album is top-notch. Would highly recommend.
  • Ryan
    Ryan E. Married on 10/04/2019

My experience with Albums Remembered was phenomenal!

The team at Albums Remembered truly cares about their clients and delivering an photo album heirloom that you and your loved ones will enjoy for years to come. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or product.
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 09/13/2019

Beautiful!

Our album is absolutely stunning and it was so easy! The team was flexible and had the quickest turnaround time! We couldn’t be happier!
    Michelle Married on 09/08/2019

Dream Wedding Album!

Absolutely loved the fact that we were able to select the wedding photos we liked the most to be in our album. Everything was so user friendly! You can pick your layout, however many photos you’d like on a page and etc. The entire process was so simple, even with subbing photos and moving photos around. I absolutely love my wedding album and would recommend everyone!
    Malia Married on 09/01/2019

I will only get my albums here

They respond so fast, very creative, such good quality for the price. All my family albums are being done or will be done with them. So happy I found them!

It's a great option for weddings. Save money with the photographer upfront and still get your professional albums after! No design fee it's wonderful.
  • Laurie
    Laurie Married on 07/27/2019

The easiest people to work with....EVER!!!

The albums are beautiful and we will cherish them forever!
  • Jessica
    Jessica K. Married on 05/11/2019

So Amazing!

Using Albums Remembered was 100% the best idea and was worth the money! It wasn’t cheap, but the end results were absolutely out of this world so much more amazing than I would have ever thought possible or would have been able to be do myself! I’m not creative and so I sent a designer all 2,000+ of my wedding photos and had them pick and choose which ones to be used and I just couldn’t have asked for a better job done! I’m very very pleased with how my wedding album came out! You only get to do this kind of thing once (hopefully) and Albums Remembered definitely did a great job!
    Maritza S. Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent work

I was nervous about not being able to find a wedding album that would be what I envisioned but I was able to get that and more. The album is exactly as I wanted it to be and in person it looked even better. The quality is amazing I’m thrilled!
    Christina P. Married on 02/17/2019

Albums Remembered

Great service! I'm not a fan of ordering things online, but the process was smooth and the product is lovely. We got the matching box for safer storage. It was damaged during shipping. I contacted the company and they sent a replacement for us pretty quick! Everything is hand made so expect a few weeks processing time. The online system they use to edit the layout is very easy to use. They have helpful videos to walk you through the process. Monica was very helpful the whole way through. The design came out great! Very high quality printing on nice, thick pages. They have sales pretty often so if you're patient you can get a lower price. Definitely recommend!
  • Jeannette
    Jeannette Married on 02/06/2019

High Quality Album

I ordered the 12X12 acrylic cover album with luxe leather in navy. The album turned out beautiful and I am very pleased with my experience at Albums Remembered. Monica was easy to work with and patient with my revisions. The layout is very user friendly with making comments for revisions. The album cost a fraction of what our photographer was charging and we believe just as good quality. I highly recommend ordering your album through albums remembered.
    Sandra Married on 01/27/2019

Amazing product and service. Totally recommend!

Easy editing program, Monica was nice and quick. Album came perfect and so beautiful!
    Teri S. Married on 01/18/2019

Wonderful memories

Monica was very helpful with the whole process. The Album turned out amazing! It is such a special memory of my daughter's wedding and something I will always cherish. Monica was patient with all the revisions I requested. She made the experience enjoyable.
    Courtney H. Married on 12/22/2018

Fabulous company to work with!

Albums remembered was a perfect way to get the wedding album of our dreams! You upload the picture you want, they organize them and send you the proof, soooo simple! Monica was great to work with!
  • Courtney
    Courtney H. Married on 12/22/2018

Fabulous!!!

It was seamless! Monica was super helpful. Uploaded pictures, Monica sent pages, (which were the perfect combo of family and fun! I asked for changes, they were made and album came in 3 weeks!
  • Michelle
    Michelle P. Married on 12/07/2018

Fabulous Wedding Album

Monica truly made our daughter’s wedding album fabulous!! We selected the photos and the background themes were designed by Monica exclusively. The album had a nice flow and turned out so perfect and elegant! The leather bound cover and sheet thickness were absolutely professional! I would highly recommend them for any photo/album needs and save money without compromising quality and design! Love it!
  • Kori
    Kori Married on 10/20/2018

High quality wedding album and great customer service!

If you want a beautiful, high quality wedding album then Albums Remembered is for you! I shopped around online for weeks trying to choose the best place to print my album. Albums Remembered was running a special and based on the reviews, it seemed like the right one - and I was right! From uploading the pictures to proofing the album - it was all so easy! Monica was amazing to work with and kept me updated through the entire process. I even made a few changes after the proof and she was able to accommodate me. When I opened the box to my album he cover was beautiful and the inside was more than I could have imagined. The pictures are clear and the pages are thick! I truly feel like this album will last forever. I couldnt be happier!
    Jessica Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Love My Wedding Album

I am so happy I decided to order my wedding album from Albums Remembered. The entire process of creating your wedding album with the designer was fun. Monica was my Designer and she did any excellent job with creating the final touches to my wedding album. I ordered the magazine Lux Leather wedding album and the matching box keepsake. I would highly recommend that you purchase an album from Albums Remembered. I will not hesitate to use this company in the future. We love our wedding album!! We constantly get compliments on our wedding album from family and friends.