Albums Remembered Reviews

Albums Remembered 5
Albums Remembered 6
Albums Remembered 7

Ryan Elam · Getting married on 10/04/2019

My experience with Albums Remembered was phenomenal!

The team at Albums Remembered truly cares about their clients and delivering an photo album heirloom that you and your loved ones will enjoy for years to come. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or product.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Malia · Getting married on 09/01/2019

I will only get my albums here

They respond so fast, very creative, such good quality for the price. All my family albums are being done or will be done with them. So happy I found them!

It's a great option for weddings. Save money with the photographer upfront and still get your professional albums after! No design fee it's wonderful.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Sandra · Married on 01/27/2019

Amazing product and service. Totally recommend!

Easy editing program, Monica was nice and quick. Album came perfect and so beautiful!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Kimberly Feldman · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely I’m LOVE w my wedding album!

Keeping it short, I am so happy I went with Albums remembered instead of going through my photographer, who offered me much less for a LOT more money! Thank you!! Beautifully crafted album I’ll cherish for decades to come!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Albums Remembered 8

Jillian · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful Album

I absolutely love our album! The quality is better than I anticipated. It’s beautiful and they were very easy to work with. They responded to my multiple questions and revisions promptly. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Eileen Mintz · Married on 05/27/2018

Best company for my wedding album

Monica is awesome!!!! I rally wanted my wedding album before Christmas and she made it happen!!! Best service and beautiful album! THANK YOU MONICA FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Albums Remembered 9

Kate Brody · Married on 02/18/2018

Great affordable wedding album!

So easy to work with! They even upgraded me for free when a better deal came out after I paid. The layout was fantastic. I left everything to their judgement and didn’t change a thing. The cover/binding and box make it a lovely keepsake.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Dana · Married on 02/18/2018

Professional and easy to work with

I appreciate that the creation process from start to finish is easy to follow and clear. The designers are communicative and helpful in answering questions as you suss out how you want the album to look. Overall, it was a positive experience and I would recommend them to others.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Amy · Married on 11/24/2017

I had my album made for my girls senior pictures. It turned out better than I could have hoped for. I love the layout of the pictures and the weight and the quality of the album is Beautiful!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely breathtaking! LOVE this album. Monica was extremely helpful during the entire process. She was so easy to work with. My husband even said the album looked great. I can't wait to show this off! Highly recommended! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Linda · Married on 10/13/2017

Albums Remebered did an AMAZING job on my wedding album! They provide high quality photo albums for a great price! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/25/2018

J · Married on 10/06/2017

Monica was incredibly responsive and helpful. I really appreciated her eye on the album design and the opportunity to feed in with my own ideas/suggested layouts. The quality of the final album was also professional grade and high quality. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

We could not be more pleased with the albums, and Albums Remembered (Monica specifically) were so easy to work with. Monica is incredibly talented in designing the albums and is very detail-oriented and efficient in making any changes we requested. She moved the process along quickly, and the final result was incredible. We gave these albums to our parents after our wedding, and both sets cried when they looked through them! It's a beautiful and high quality gift for brides/grooms and/or their parents. I will definitely use and recommend Albums Remembered in the future.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Mattie Goodson · Married on 09/30/2017

Fantastic customer service

So glad we went with Albums Remembered for our wedding album! The process was painless and straight forward. They even offered us a discount off of a smaller parent album which we took advantage of. It will be a great Mother's Day gift! The album arrived in perfect condition and it is even more beautiful than I could've dreamed. The quality is incredible and I know we will cherish our album for years to come.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Greg · Married on 09/23/2017

We had a great photographer with a lot of skill. He offered to create a beautiful custom album for us. Unfortunately his additional fee was a bit too much for us. We googled wedding albums and found Albums Remembered website. Their website explains every step of the process and the prices are a lot more reasonable. You upload your pictures chronologically and the designer will arrange them for you. We were surprised how great the first proof was. We went through two proofs which were updated for us within a day. When we received the albums few weeks later we were very impressed. As skillful as our photographer was we believe he couldn't have done a better job arranging and finishing our albums for a fraction of the price. We will be recommending Monica and Albums Remembered to our next friends who are getting married.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Janet · Married on 09/16/2017

I had lots to learn about designing and producing a beautiful wedding album, as I am not a professional photographer. Albums Remembered, in particular Monica, provided step-by-step advice and simplified the process of selecting and uploading a selection of meaningful photos. Her layout choices really wowed me. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 08/09/2018

M. Richard · Married on 09/16/2017

Amazing Quality Album at Fraction of the Price!

Photographer we hired for wedding wanted thousands of dollars for wedding album. I was putting it off for months for that reason. Decided to order through Albums Remembered after sorting through dozens of options on Google and Etsy. Monica was a pleasure to work with and the process to request edits is straightforward. 100% satisfied with the quality & design. I purchased one for my wife and ended up getting a 2nd album for her parents as Christmas gift. They arrived on time & they were very impressed with the quality!

Sent on 12/27/2018

susan · Married on 09/03/2017

Thank you for helping me create an amazing album!!!

Sent on 05/12/2018

nashira · Married on 08/18/2017

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding album. The details, the design & the quality were all fantastic! I just ordered another one for my mother in law!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Laura · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I chose to do our album through albums remembered and we could not be happier with how it turned out. The quality of the album is amazing down to the packaging and the service was great. Monica helped us through the many revisions until we had the perfect layouts for our spreads. She was patient throughout the entire process and we are glad we chose to use them (so much so we ordered a second album).

Sent on 12/11/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/26/2017

I am in love with our wedding album! I cannot say enough about the quality, the layout, and the choices offered by Albums Remembered. I first want to say that if you can buy a package from your wedding photographer where you just get the digital photos, and don't have to buy the albums, this is by far the most economical when Albums Remembered can take these pictures and make a stunning album for far, far less money. Just the parent's albums were twice as much as what I paid with Albums Remembered. But money is only part of the equation - the quality of our album is amazing. It comes in a beautiful sturdy leather bound-looking box, and inside of this box, our album was in a velvet bag. The pages are very durable and strong. We chose the magazine-style design, which uses some of our pictures as the background instead of the white background and my husband was very, very pleased and surprised by how beautifully pieced together the book was - it tells our story of getting married in the mountains and it will be a meaningful memento for eternity. Thank you so much to Monica who made this dreambook come true!z

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Albums Remembered 15
    Albums Remembered 16
    Albums Remembered 17

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

I found Albums Remembered on Wedding Wire and decided to use them to make my wedding album. Monica was so easy to work with, and we ended up getting an album for my parents as well. The albums arrived yesterday and turned out so well. The albums and photos are great quality and we're very pleased with them overall. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/06/2017

John · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't recommend Albums Remembered, nor our designer Monica, more highly.

She demonstrated a keen attention to detail, has a unique artistic eye, and she was courteous throughout the process. I feel like I'm very nit-picky when it comes to how I want my photos to look, but Monica patiently worked with me until I was satisfied it was perfect. The finished product is stunning and I’m looking forward to enjoying a lifetime of memories with our professional quality Flush Mount Photo Album.

She responded to my emails promptly, each time updating their online proof so I could access it at my convenience and make further revisions. I found the online tool they use to be a bit clunky despite my fast internet connection, but that’s a minor quibble. The software was otherwise very intuitive and I didn’t have any trouble adding comments to indicate changes. Even though she started the creative process by giving me a beginning proof, I had full control to make corrections and approve the end product. I found it very helpful to have her design the layouts and initial placement; then all I had to do was go though and nit-pick to my heart’s content!

We also had a professional photographer shoot our engagement photos, but we made the mistake of buying a Flush Mount Album from them directly. Although I think the photo quality is phenomenal, we took a severe gouging when buying straight from their studio. Albums Remembered’s price was cheaper, and their book came out nicer than the studio’s did, arriving in a luscious velvet bag and a custom fit box! I’d be lying if I didn’t say I feel a million times happier knowing I got a better end product for a cheaper price by going with Albums Remembered.

Here’s the deal: if you’re going to spend a large sum of money on professional photographers for your wedding, you’d be hard pressed to find a better place to print you a top-quality Flush Mount Photo Album. Do yourself a favor and look no further – you won’t regret it.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Ali · Married on 05/31/2017

Monika was very easy to work with. She let me make as many changes as I wanted and never complained. Our wedding album is beautiful. I was vet happy

My only negative was that for the price I could have used my photographer and it was smaller than I would like

Sent on 03/25/2017