Albums Remembered Reviews

Albums Remembered 5
Albums Remembered 6
Albums Remembered 7

Ryan Elam · Getting married on 10/04/2019

My experience with Albums Remembered was phenomenal!

The team at Albums Remembered truly cares about their clients and delivering an photo album heirloom that you and your loved ones will enjoy for years to come. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or product.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Malia · Married on 09/01/2019

I will only get my albums here

They respond so fast, very creative, such good quality for the price. All my family albums are being done or will be done with them. So happy I found them!

It's a great option for weddings. Save money with the photographer upfront and still get your professional albums after! No design fee it's wonderful.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Kantor · Married on 05/11/2019

So Amazing!

Using Albums Remembered was 100% the best idea and was worth the money! It wasn’t cheap, but the end results were absolutely out of this world so much more amazing than I would have ever thought possible or would have been able to be do myself! I’m not creative and so I sent a designer all 2,000+ of my wedding photos and had them pick and choose which ones to be used and I just couldn’t have asked for a better job done! I’m very very pleased with how my wedding album came out! You only get to do this kind of thing once (hopefully) and Albums Remembered definitely did a great job!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Albums Remembered 8

Christina Puglisi · Married on 02/17/2019

Albums Remembered

Great service! I'm not a fan of ordering things online, but the process was smooth and the product is lovely. We got the matching box for safer storage. It was damaged during shipping. I contacted the company and they sent a replacement for us pretty quick! Everything is hand made so expect a few weeks processing time. The online system they use to edit the layout is very easy to use. They have helpful videos to walk you through the process. Monica was very helpful the whole way through. The design came out great! Very high quality printing on nice, thick pages. They have sales pretty often so if you're patient you can get a lower price. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Jeannette

Jeannette · Married on 02/06/2019

High Quality Album

I ordered the 12X12 acrylic cover album with luxe leather in navy. The album turned out beautiful and I am very pleased with my experience at Albums Remembered. Monica was easy to work with and patient with my revisions. The layout is very user friendly with making comments for revisions. The album cost a fraction of what our photographer was charging and we believe just as good quality. I highly recommend ordering your album through albums remembered.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Sandra · Married on 01/27/2019

Amazing product and service. Totally recommend!

Easy editing program, Monica was nice and quick. Album came perfect and so beautiful!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Teri Stuckmann · Married on 01/18/2019

Wonderful memories

Monica was very helpful with the whole process. The Album turned out amazing! It is such a special memory of my daughter's wedding and something I will always cherish. Monica was patient with all the revisions I requested. She made the experience enjoyable.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Pinchev · Married on 12/07/2018

Fabulous Wedding Album

Monica truly made our daughter’s wedding album fabulous!! We selected the photos and the background themes were designed by Monica exclusively. The album had a nice flow and turned out so perfect and elegant! The leather bound cover and sheet thickness were absolutely professional! I would highly recommend them for any photo/album needs and save money without compromising quality and design! Love it!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Albums Remembered 9
    Albums Remembered 10
    Albums Remembered 11
    Albums Remembered 12
    Albums Remembered 13

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Love My Wedding Album

I am so happy I decided to order my wedding album from Albums Remembered. The entire process of creating your wedding album with the designer was fun. Monica was my Designer and she did any excellent job with creating the final touches to my wedding album. I ordered the magazine Lux Leather wedding album and the matching box keepsake. I would highly recommend that you purchase an album from Albums Remembered. I will not hesitate to use this company in the future. We love our wedding album!! We constantly get compliments on our wedding album from family and friends.

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Kori

Kori · Married on 10/20/2018

High quality wedding album and great customer service!

If you want a beautiful, high quality wedding album then Albums Remembered is for you! I shopped around online for weeks trying to choose the best place to print my album. Albums Remembered was running a special and based on the reviews, it seemed like the right one - and I was right! From uploading the pictures to proofing the album - it was all so easy! Monica was amazing to work with and kept me updated through the entire process. I even made a few changes after the proof and she was able to accommodate me. When I opened the box to my album he cover was beautiful and the inside was more than I could have imagined. The pictures are clear and the pages are thick! I truly feel like this album will last forever. I couldnt be happier!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Albums Remembered 14
    Albums Remembered 15
    Albums Remembered 16

Kimberly Feldman · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely I’m LOVE w my wedding album!

Keeping it short, I am so happy I went with Albums remembered instead of going through my photographer, who offered me much less for a LOT more money! Thank you!! Beautifully crafted album I’ll cherish for decades to come!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Albums Remembered 17

Courtney · Married on 10/13/2018

Great experience and beautiful quality

We waited a few months to start our albums, mostly because I was overwhelmed by the options and a little unsure about who to work with. I reached out, and Monica got back to me right away and was able to explain the process and printing, and definitely put me at ease right away. Working with her was so easy and felt much more personal, and I loved being able to see each revision. The previews were also so fun to look through while we waited for the album to arrive. Once we received it, we were blown away--everything printed beautifully and the quality of the materials was top-notch. I've already recommended them to a few friends who were married recently as well!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Albums Remembered's reply:

Hi Courtney, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad that you enjoyed the whole working process and are happy with your album and thank you so much for the referral!! :)

Jillian · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful Album

I absolutely love our album! The quality is better than I anticipated. It’s beautiful and they were very easy to work with. They responded to my multiple questions and revisions promptly. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Phylecia M · Married on 06/02/2018

Fabulous! Highly recommend to anyone.

The designer did a fabulous job. The wedding album is soooo gorgeous. She saved me so much time and money. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Eileen Mintz · Married on 05/27/2018

Best company for my wedding album

Monica is awesome!!!! I rally wanted my wedding album before Christmas and she made it happen!!! Best service and beautiful album! THANK YOU MONICA FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Albums Remembered 18
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Stone · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing Albums

After reading all the glowing reviews I had quite high expectations for the album, I was not disappointed. These albums are amazing! I ordered a 12x12 album and box for my daughter and son-in-law and 2-8x8 parent albums, we are beyond satisfied. I can honestly say the only negative aspect of this whole process was waiting for my daughter to decide which pictures to choose, after that it was flawless. Now, if my other daughter and her husband would just choose their pictures. After seeing her sister’s awesome finished album I think it is giving her an incentive to get hers done, I gave both my daughters an album and box as a Christmas gift. Monica was super easy to work with and answered all questions promptly and courteously. If and when my third daughter gets married we will definitely be ordering another one!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Albums Remembered 19

Lillian Sanchez · Married on 03/31/2018

Wonderful experience and great result!

The entire process was seamless and we loved the final result! Would def recommend to other couples!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Kate Brody · Married on 02/18/2018

Great affordable wedding album!

So easy to work with! They even upgraded me for free when a better deal came out after I paid. The layout was fantastic. I left everything to their judgement and didn’t change a thing. The cover/binding and box make it a lovely keepsake.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Dana · Married on 02/18/2018

Professional and easy to work with

I appreciate that the creation process from start to finish is easy to follow and clear. The designers are communicative and helpful in answering questions as you suss out how you want the album to look. Overall, it was a positive experience and I would recommend them to others.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Monica · Married on 01/11/2018

Great product and great service!

I am so happy with how my album turned out! It is absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Annette · event on 12/25/2017

I wanted Christmas morning 2017 to be special for my husband. We just had our 5yr wedding anniversary 9/23/17 & our life had been so busy; financially we were not ready to put our wedding album together until I came across Albums Remembered during an on line search.

I am head over heels in love with our wedding album put together by Albums Remembered.
    It brought tears to not only my eyes but my husband as well as we looked through and re-lived our 9/23/12 wedding day on Christmas morning.

An outstanding job done by the head designer Monica and the Albums remembered team!!
    The five years of not having our album done yet was well worth the wait!

I would highly recommend Albums Remembered to anyone seeking quality & professionalism at a great price!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Amy · Married on 11/24/2017

I had my album made for my girls senior pictures. It turned out better than I could have hoped for. I love the layout of the pictures and the weight and the quality of the album is Beautiful!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely breathtaking! LOVE this album. Monica was extremely helpful during the entire process. She was so easy to work with. My husband even said the album looked great. I can't wait to show this off! Highly recommended! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/15/2018

New Images Photography · Married on 10/21/2017

Excellent customer service and product quality!

Great quality product and superior customer service. No matter how many times I called Monica was always very friendly and helpful. Working with this company is the way it should be with every company. As a professional photographer my clients expect the best that I can offer, and this company reflects that in the product that they deliver.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Linda · Married on 10/13/2017

Albums Remebered did an AMAZING job on my wedding album! They provide high quality photo albums for a great price! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/25/2018