Albert's Florist Reviews

18 | San Luis Obispo, CA

18 Reviews for Albert's Florist

Trisha · Married on 12/14/2019

Wonderful experience!

Such a wonderful experience working with Talar! She was very accommodating and was able to create exactly what I wanted for my bouquets. Planning a Wedding from another state has its challenges, but Talar was able to make this seamless and stress free. I highly recommend Albert’s Florist if your getting married in SLO or the surrounding cities!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/09/2019

stunning arrangements

Talar with Alberts Fine Florists was amazing to work with. I didn't really know what exact flowers I was looking for but she steered me in the right and affordable direction. I had a picture reference I pulled from Pinterest and the table arrangements she brought the day of were even better then the picture. My bouquet was all I could have asked for and more. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the area.

thank you so much!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen A. · Married on 09/07/2019

Exactly what I wanted

Willing to work with me on price and meet my needs while still providing a great selection and creative designs!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Maddie · Married on 07/06/2019

Trustworthy and easy to work with!

Talar from Albert’s Florist helped me from beginning to end with my floral arrangements. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she exceeded my expectations. She has great taste so you are able to trust that she will do a great job without worrying about the end result. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Cassandra K. · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding @ Madonna Inn

Excellent florist! Bouquets and flower arrangements were absolutely stunning for my wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Tracey · Married on 08/31/2018

Most amazing and beautiful floral arrangements!

We had the most amazing experience working with Albert's Florist for our daughters wedding! The service was exceptional. Talar was very easy to work with and she was always responsive to our emails and calls. The floral arrangements and everything they created was exactly what my daughter had in her vision for her wedding day. Thank you so much to everyone at Albert's Florist for the beautiful floral creations that will last a lifetime in all the photos from our daughters wedding day! xo

Sent on 10/29/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/23/2018

The bouquets and flowers in general were beautiful! Talar was so accommodating and so helpful! We had a minor hiccup with vases, but Albert's florist quickly fixed the problem. Thank you so much for the wonderful, beautiful flowers!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jt · Married on 06/05/2018

They were great! Made and delivered a great arrangement, My woman was very happy with the arrangement, freshness, and fragrance. Will definitely use again!

Sent on 06/06/2018

John · Married on 06/02/2018

Our son and his bride live down south and the wedding was held where we live in Avila Beach, so a lot of preparations
    had to be done long distance and by me, the mother. But all of us feel so fortunate to have found Albert's Florist for the wedding and we cannot say enough good things about the experience: the flower arrangements and flower set ups were absolutely beautiful -- people who were there still talk about it - and exactly what the bride had envisioned and hoped it would be.
    The friendliness of the Albert family and staff and their accommodating flexibility was amazing. The service was prompt, efficient, professional and personal as well. Their flowers made the wedding an unforgettably beautiful experience. We can only recommend them most highly to anyone...and one more thing: the price was very reasonable!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2017

I waited too long to find a florist when I was planning my wedding (don't be like me!) but I am so glad I found Albert's Florist because my flowers turned out perfect. I had an idea of what I wanted my bouquet and the centerpieces to look like, but I also wanted a flower crown, and I was having a hard time finding a florist who could do all of that on short notice and not charge more than my total wedding budget. Barkev was great and saved the day! He knew exactly what flowers to use and even gave me some options for alternatives. He was so helpful and worked with us to incorporate our collection of vintage glass vases for the centerpieces. He also opened his shop on a day when they are normally be closed so we could pick up the flowers the day of the wedding. The flowers turned out so romantic and beautiful. I would absolutely recommend Albert's Florist to anyone in the San Luis Obispo area!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Kathrine · Married on 09/23/2017

I am no longer a resident of San Luis Obispo County, but my husband and I decided to book our wedding reception at the Madonna Inn. I didn't know any florists on the Central Coast, but after doing some research online, was somehow drawn to Albert's Florist. Out of all of the florists that I contacted, Albert's Florist was the only one that met with me personally. I met with Barkev, and we sat down and discussed types of flowers, colors and arrangements. Communication with Barkev was easy. On the day of the wedding, all of the flowers were delivered early, and they looked exactly how I imagined. I recommend their business highly!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kathleen · Married on 04/28/2017

Lots of shops have nice flowers, but not all shops have the customer service that you find at Albert's. The owners are AMAZING and the flowers are gorgeous. I trusted them with my wedding flowers and absolutely LOVED what they made. The owners were so helpful with guiding my vision for my special day. You will not find any better than Barkev! I could not give a higher recommendation.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Doreen · Married on 12/03/2016

Albert's Florist is simply amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day flowers were perfect! I gave them ideas of what I was looking for, and they made sure my vision became a reality! Not only are they good at their craft, they are good hearted people too! They pour their hearts into what they do, and it is displayed through their flower arrangements! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/14/2017
  • vanity

Vanity · Married on 10/25/2015

Talar took care of my order and did a wonderful job. Very responsive and profession. When she arrived at my Venue with my flowers I fell in love and felt so much joy in my heart. My Wedding Day was beautiful and so was my bouquet. She made my grandmas floral pin, my mother’s corsage, and mother in laws corsage as well. Thank you for a great experience. Love, Vanity Mackey

Sent on 10/30/2017

Katrina · Married on 11/06/2014

I am not a flower expert and Barkev's knowledge with flowers really helped me decide on which ones I want for my wedding. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous as well as the bridesmaids' bouquets, the men's boutonniere, and the decorations. I didn't want typical wedding flowers and Barkev recommended ones that matched all our outfits so we were cohesive but at the same time the flowers and myself stood out on our own. Their delivery was prompt and all the flowers arrived in perfect condition. They were fresh and very vibrant! Thank you, Barkev!

Sent on 11/07/2014
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 10/27/2012

Because I don't know much about flowers I have to thank Barkev at Albert's Florist for doing an amazing job on our flowers! They were beautiful and he is also affordable! He used Gerbera Daisys, Roses, Spiders? I think is what they were called, and Pompoms? I think was the other. Anyways, they were beautiful, and the colors! WOW!

Sent on 11/16/2012
  • Kim

Kim T. · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Job!

Talar was excellent. She responded quickly to all our inquiries and did a good job helping us visualize what our final arrangements would look like beforehand. Then, on the day of, the flowers were beautiful. When our guest count and table arrangement changed, Talar was able to accommodate us. Overall, we were very happy with her as a florist and felt she helped complete our special day.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • I

Isa · Married on 09/06/2014

Barkev at Albert's Florist is a knowledgeable botanist and a true professional. Flowers were not something I wanted to spend a lot of time making decisions about, and Barkev and his wife were able to ask the right questions on our first meetings to be able to create the perfect arrangements for us. He is kind, meticulous, and most importantly on our wedding day delivered the most gorgeous presentations. We wanted an unfussy, almost hand-picked look and he created them perfectly, but I have the feeling he could create anything you wanted. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/14/2014