Albany Country Club Reviews

Albany Country Club 6
Albany Country Club 7

Lillian · Married on 04/27/2019

A dream come true

Kim and staff are so professional, kind and efficient. Our wedding was perfect. Thank you ACC.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2018

Great place to get married!!!

Hi! We held our wedding at Albany Country Club in October 2018. Kim was incredibly organized, competent, helpful and responsive. They were flexible in accommodating what we wanted and were quick to offer helpful suggestions. The head server, Erica, was a pleasure to work with too.

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Albany Country Club 8
    Albany Country Club 9
    Albany Country Club 10

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

Choosing the have the wedding at the Albany Country Club was perfect for us! We really made the wedding unique for us, and the ACC totally made it happen. I could not have been happier with their professionalism and service!!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Maria · Married on 06/29/2018

The Albany Country Club is Kylie recommended, the presentation, the food, the service, and accommodations were superb for our daughter and new son-in-law reading. All of our guests raved about how delicious the food was the patio The View and how excellent the service was. We want to thank Kim Apearance. Coordinating the wedding Erica the head waitress, and and the rest of staff for such a excellent and over the top evening. A night we will never forget for Danielle and AJ Przekop, the parents and the guest

Sent on 07/10/2018

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I got married at the Albany County Club on September 23, 2017 and I cannot say enough good things about it! Our wedding was magical and that is thanks to Kim, the staff and the beautiful venue. It was the one and only venue I looked and immediately fell in LOVE. We worked with Kim the beginning of the wedding planning experience. She is professional, knowledgeable, and always there to answer your questions and our bridal attendant on the day of our wedding was amazing, we wanted for nothing!

The Club has the most breathtaking views from the minute you pull up, our wedding was something out of a magazine! We received so many compliments on the venue and the food! We are so thankful that we chose the Albany County Club to host one of the most important days of our lives <3

Sent on 10/06/2017

Marissa · Married on 08/26/2017

Albany County Club is the perfect venue. Kim and her team are top notch. Patient, and listen to what the Bride is envisioning. Go way out of their way to ensure that everything is perfect from start to finish. And I don't even know where to begin with the food. The appitizers were delicious and plentiful. The patio for cocktail hour is spectacular. Plenty of seating and room to mingle without feeling closed in. Scenery is spectacular and the flowers bordering the patio are gorgeous. Then, fast forward to dinner where guests raved about their meals. We couldn't have had a more a more perfect evening!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Emily · Married on 07/15/2017

My husband and I had our wedding reception here a couple weeks ago, and I am not exaggerating when I say that it was perfect! We could not have pulled off the event as perfectly without this venue. First of all, everyone I spoke to raved about the venue because of how beautiful it is and how many fine details Kim and her staff put into executing a flawless event. From the beginning, Kim was always a huge help to me and I did not have to worry about things not getting done because she had everything taken care of. Erica, too, was AWESOME! She is incredibly nice and shows up at the perfect time with your food and drinks throughout the night. By the way, the food is amazing. Not only is it delicious, but the portions are pretty large- especially for a wedding! AND there's tons of great food at the cocktail hour, too. I seriously cannot say enough positive things about Albany Country Club! Thank you so much for making my wedding day the fairy tale I had dreamed of!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Kait · Married on 05/28/2017

Where do I begin!! From the lunch served while my bridesmaids and I got ready to the sweet, thoughtful package they put together for us at the end of the night, the service at Albany Country Club is top notch. The entire staff made our day run seamlessly. Erica and Kim were especially great!! Erica was our personal attendant who made sure we were taken care of all night. They even picked up on what our favorite candy was from our candy bar and made sure that we were sent home with a bag of it at the end of the night! Our guests raved about the food and the overall beauty of the location. I seriously could go on and on about Albany Countey Club. Our day could not have been any more perfect, and we could not have been happier!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Erica · Married on 10/08/2016

This is absolutely the best place to have a wedding!
    We had our wedding reception here on 10/8/2016 and it was more perfect than we dreamed of. The atmosphere is beautiful and romantic with spectacular views, large windows in the ballroom, and brand new interior design. It was great for pictures, both outside and inside. We are not members at the club, but on our wedding day we felt like we were.
    Throughout the entire planning process and during our wedding the staff were wonderful and went above and beyond to meet all of our requests; they surprised us by making a special appetizer dish as well providing a special beer. The service during the event was superb, all of the food was outstanding, and the flow of the evening was perfect. We loved how we were the only wedding they had that day, which is their policy, and the cocktail hour + reception was 6 full hours! When the bridal party arrived early, before cocktail hour started, they had delicious vegetables, snacks, and champagne for us to enjoy before we took our pictures. It was so thoughtful! That is just one example of how wonderfully we were treated. During dinner my husband and I had a "sweetheart table" for just the two of us and we were so glad we did it that way. We took the time to eat our dinner together, which I recommend doing because our entrees were delicious and it allowed us to soak everything in. We had our own special waiter, Kenny, who was so sweet and attentive.
    Kim helped us organize the event, recommended great vendors to work with, and was there on the day of helping to orchestrate the evening until we left. Kim is professional, detail-oriented, and positive.
    I highly recommend having your wedding at ACC, I can't imagine spending the best day of my life anywhere else!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

This venue is spectacular! The views are amazing and the price is extremely competitive. However, Kim and Kenny are the BEST at what they do. They handle everything that needs to be done. You feel like family and nothing is less than superb. The food is incredible. The service is spot on. They made our day so wonderful!!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 08/06/2016

Kim and the staff at ACC are incredible! From the second we walked in the door, we knew ACC was going to be our wedding venue. Kim has so much experience that she makes the entire process so easy and relaxed. She handled everything and we did not have to worry about anything. The cocktail hour and reception were beautiful and Kim and Kenny were there the entire time to make sure we were happy with everything. Getting married at ACC was the best decision we ever made and we absolutely loved everything about our wedding night.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/30/2016

The breathtaking view got my attention, but the courtesy and kindness of the staff won me over. Kim runs a tight ship and keeps everything in order. My wedding ran smooth and flawless. The food was hot and delicious and there was no wait between courses. The wedding party had their own personal waiter, Kenny, all day long. He took care of everything! I Absolutely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a job well done!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/02/2016

When my then-fiance and I started to look for wedding venues, we were living out of town in Buffalo, NY (but are both from Albany). While in town for a weekend, we went to look at a venue that I had my heart set on but was disappointed in what we saw. Afterwards, my dad had mentioned Albany Country Club and I immediately called and spoke with Keith Aperance who, after I let him know that we were only in town for the day and had no appointment, immediately and with no hesitation told us to come on in and look at the venue! I instantly fell in love with everything, from the ballroom, to the terrace patio, to the intricate fireplaces. Every single gorgeous detail made me see exactly what I envisioned my wedding day to look like. I'm so happy that first venue didn't reach expectations, because Albany Country Club reached and exceeded every single expectation I ever had for my wedding day. Kim and Kenny did such a beautiful job with all the little details and to make sure that every single person was happy and satisfied. Kim has so much experience that I was able to step away from some of the stressful planning and trust her with everything (and was not disappointed)! The food was superb, 5 star quality and my guests are STILL talking about how delicious everything was and how rare it is to have such amazing food at a wedding nowadays. The bartenders and wait staff were impeccable, not leaving 1 person waiting for a drink, extra napkin, glass of water, etc. The ballroom/patio were set up exactly as I had pictured and requested and then some! This venue is one-of-a-kind with it's gorgeous views and landscaping. The buckets of flowers that cascaded on the patio walls as I walked down the aisle added so much to our ceremony. Because of ACC and the flawless staff, our wedding day was everything we ever dreamed of and so much more!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/10/2015

Choosing the Albany Country Club for our ceremony and reception was one of our best decisions when planning our wedding. Kim was so helpful and accommodating for the whole planning process and the service the day of the wedding was phenomenal. I really wanted our ceremony outside and the day of the wedding it was sunny but around 58 degrees. Kim knew that was important to me and made sure I still had my outside ceremony and cranked up the outside heaters. Kenny was our head waiter and he was on top of everything all day and night! He always had what ever we wanted ready for us before we even asked! Our guests were so impressed with the service and said the food was fantastic. The Albany Country Club knows what they are doing and do it flawlessly. I would recommend them to anyone! Kim, Kenny, and the rest of the ACC staff are a huge reason as to why our day was so perfect and I can not thank them enough!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Mallory · Married on 10/03/2015

Kim, Kenny and the staff at ACC were simply Amazing!!!! Forget the wedding planner... you have Kim!!! She takes care of you from start to finish.. never once did I stress about the venue or ceremony. She was always there to answer questions and even offer up suggestions. The food is impeccable; our guests raved about it all night and still days later are talking about it! The venue itself is just gorgeous! Highly recommend having your ceremony out on the patio.. the view is STUNNING! And Kenny.. simply put.. he is the man! He takes care of you and your spouse... and you feel like royalty. Never once did I have an empty drink.. and he tracked us down to tell us when dinner was ready- and made us sit and enjoy our meals (which as I said before was impeccable). He isn't afraid to dance, sing or photobomb your cake shots :) I have not one negative thing to say about ACC and their wonderful staff!! I hope we have the chance to go to another event or wedding at ACC.. because if so we will CLEAR our calendars to be there!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Alysha · Married on 09/04/2015

My wedding was absolutely perfect! The location is amazing for pictures, the grounds are beautiful. The staff is AMAZING, between Kim and Kenny they go above and beyond and ensure the day is perfect. They literally take care of you every step of the way and make sure your day is everything you dreamed it would be. They remember what is important to you, who is important to you, your preferences, everything. My guests loved the food, from the appetizers to the entrees, everything was perfect. Prior to the actual day, Kim was so helpful with everything, she answered all of our questions was always willing to help or allow us to stop by to see the venue again. I can't say enough amazing things about my wedding and much of that is to the amazing work of the ACC staff.

Sent on 09/14/2015
  • User5419348 · 2+ years ago

I couldn't have asked for anything more. The food was amazing and so was the staff! They were extremely attentive all night and did everything they could to make sure we had everything we wanted. I have gotten so many wonderful compliments from all of our guests. The location is private and the views are stunning which made for some amazing pictures. Everyone had a wonderful time and I am so pleased we chose to have our wedding here. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Jillian · Married on 08/28/2015

Kim = best wedding coordinator ever! Very professional, takes care of all your wishes in a calm cool and collective manner, gives excellent advice as she's done this for 20+ years so she knows what you want/need before you even know. Amazing lady; lobes working with her. Ken = THE MAN! Pretty much your number one helper for the whole thing. He aims to please and does just that and then some. He not only helped the bride and groom, but the bridal party, our parents, he was beyond great! This venue is not only gorgeous, but has the perfect layout/flow for a wedding, the food is delicious (we recommend the prime rib, you will be very impressed with the flavor, size, and thickness of it), the help is fabulous... we had the best day ever. I promise you cannot go wrong booking with Albany Country Club. Exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Meghan · Married on 07/17/2015

If I could give a rating higher than a 5 I would. We held our reception at Albany Country Club and could not be happier with the service we were given along with the value of what ACC provided. This place is first class all the way. Kim was so helpful meeting all of our needs (some of which she had never been asked to do before) and Kenny was a huge asset the day of the wedding. They made us feel so comfortable and at ease and by the end of it we felt like we had known them for years! Everything was as smooth as could be the day of and we were able to enjoy every single second of our reception- which is something I did not expect. We are still getting compliments on how amazing every little detail was, especially the food!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Emily · Married on 06/13/2015

We had a fairly small wedding (120 ppl), we did our rehearsal the day before our ceremony cocktail hour and reception at the Albany Country Club (One stop shop made everything so much easier and allowed us time to enjoy our guests and not be rushed) I highly recommend to have ceremony and reception at the same location. The Albany country club was everything we wanted for our big day and so much more. I cannot praise them enough. The view was breathtaking (June wedding) plenty of locations for perfect pictures. The food was fabulous from the various food selections for cocktail hour to choose from to our delicious dinner entrees (everyone raved about). During the food tasting we were treated like royalty Kenny went through every selection and was able to give us pointers and feedback when my husband and I and our best man couldn’t make a decision because we loved all the selections. The staff was amazing. Kim (event coordinator) not only knows her stuff (due to her many years of service and many many event planning), made this potential overwhelming planning to effortless and non-stress. I trusted her fully from the very beginning. I showed her a few ideas of what I was looking for and the overall atmosphere i was looking for and she made it happen, I never had doubted her. Kenny!!! Kenny was our personal butler throughout the night and let me tell you by the end of the night he was a celebrity. Everyone is still talking about Kenny. He made it all that much more personal. He was full of energy and very personable. He made everyone feel like they had his personal attention and catered to everyone. He was part of our family by the end of the night. My only hope is that i can have an excuse to book another event with the Albany Country Club in the near future. Loved Loved Loved everything about it!
    Jim and Emily Wall

Sent on 06/18/2015

nicolle · Married on 10/04/2014

We had our ceremony and reception at the ACC and it was such a memorable day! Not only are the grounds beautiful, the food is delicious, and the staff are top shelf! Kim was extremely professional and helpful in planning all aspects of our wedding. Kenny the head waiter tended to every need and kept everyone's drinks full. We never had to worry about any detail, the staff handled everything. Our guests are still raving about it and saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Jess · Married on 09/20/2014

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the Albany Country Club. The staff is so attentive and caring of your needs, especially Kenny & Erica. Kim Aperance helps guide you through all the steps of the ceremony and reception making sure everything runs smoothly. Our guests have made so many comments about how great the service was, how delicious the food was and how everything flowed flawlessly. We couldn't be happier with our wedding and the venue! :)

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2014

The Club is always beautiful, and our rehearsal dinner did not disappoint. We had about 30 people, and each person was given individualized attention and service. The food was amazing, my glass was never empty without a fresh one on the way. Our guests were very impressed and we were very happy!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Laura · Married on 08/02/2014

Kim, Kenny and the entire ACC staff are THE BEST! Working with Kim throughout our planning process was stress-free, and every detail of our wedding reception was executed perfectly. Kim and Kenny were extremely attentive throughout the event. My husband and I can't stop talking about how amazing our reception was--highly highly recommend Albany Country Club!

Sent on 08/10/2014