Albano Videography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kasey O. Married on 11/28/2020

Awesome!!!

Ben was an absolute pleasure to work with! He put together the most beautiful wedding video for us - it captures our day perfectly and brings a smile (and a few tears!) every time we watch... which has been quite often! He was extremely easy to work with, especially throughout the many changes with covid impacting the wedding day. We highly recommend using Ben if you’re looking for a videographer!!!
    Kirsten N. Married on 10/12/2019

Loved our video!

Ben did an amazing job with our wedding video - it was so cool to get to experience the moments all over again! He was so easy to work with and we loved the finished product!! Would definitely recommend!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 09/29/2019

We love our video!

Ben and his team were very easy to work with. From my first outreach to Ben for a quote, he was responsive and transparent. He sat down with us to talk through our needs and budget, which was very helpful. On the day of the wedding, he was prompt, courteous, and attentive to the aspects of the day that we had discussed. We had our friends give us short video “toasts” and Ben facilitated with humor and skill. We love our video, and we will cherish it for years to come. Great job, Ben!
    Elizabeth W. Married on 08/10/2019

Easy, breezy, beautiful, BEN!

Ben was so professional, relaxed, and fun on our big day. He put us at ease and captured beautiful video content that we will cherish forever. We cannot recommend enough!
  • Anne
    Anne M. Married on 06/14/2019

Personalized & perfect from the moment we met!

I can't say enough amazing things about Ben. From the moment we met, he felt like a friend that I had known for a long time - personable, down to earth, and wanting to get to know us. Ben was sure to ask specific questions to assure that we were aligned with the style, look, and final result of our wedding video and we couldn't be happier with the final result! A perfect mix of getting ready to ceremony and best of all the dance floor madness (with unreal music choices) - the video truly captures the BEST day of our lives! HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a kick-ass (and not to mention affordable!) videographer for their big day!

Albano Videography's reply:

Oh my gosh! Anne Marie you are wonderful! Thanks SO much for letting me be a part of your day. Your words are so kind! I'm so glad you enjoyed the video, and so glad I got to enjoy the amazing dancing with you ;)

• Corah
    Corah Married on 06/01/2019

June 1st 2019, Iowa Wedding

Ben flew all the way to Iowa for our wedding! He was great with contacting us, sending information, and good turnaround time with our video!

I’d 100% recommend him to anyone!!!

Albano Videography's reply:

Aw, thank you so much Corah! Such a fun time to shoot for you guys! I'd gladly fly out to Iowa again next time you guys get married ;)
    Rebecca D. Married on 04/14/2019

Great value!

Ben is a true professional! Awesome to work with, answered our million questions, and produced a truly beautiful video.

Albano Videography's reply:

Ah, thanks so much, Rebecca! It was my pleasure to answer your questions and capture you and David's day. Thank you!
  • Abigail
    Abigail Married on 10/15/2017

If you want to cry every time you watch your wedding video - hire Ben!

Ben is AMAZING. He shot our wedding video and it literally makes me cry every time I watch it. I didn't even think wedding videography would be that important to me until I saw the finished product, and now I recommend him to all my brides (I'm a wedding photographer)! I let him have full creative reign to do what he wanted in documenting our day, and I'm so glad I did. The 3 minute end-product is so creative, beautifully timed out to music, and is the perfect way to relive one of the best days of our lives. He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish, and I can't recommend him highly enough! HIRE HIM NOW!

Albano Videography's reply:

Thank you so much, Abigail, such an amazing time shooting your wedding video!! It was such a pleasure to share in your day with you and Mike. :)

• Lysandra
    Lysandra F. Married on 07/21/2017

Ben did great! Easy to get In touch with . Responsible and professional.

Ben was very good at communicating throughout the process . He did a fantastic job with our wedding video . He even did above and beyond expected of him.

Albano Videography's reply:

Thank you, Lysandra! I appreciate that. I'm so glad I had the chance to serve you and capture your beautiful day!

• O
    O Married on 06/10/2017

Brought the passion and creativity to help us make memories!

It was a pleasure working with Ben Albano who provided great consultation before the big day, attention to detail during the wedding festivities, and fabulous post production, painstakingly working through my preferences to produce a video that we'll enjoy for years. I highly recommend!

Albano Videography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Offiong! I'm so glad you enjoyed the video, it was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for your lovely review!